Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VV assuming you-town I'm PRETTY SURE that TBM did it. Especially with his reluctance to move or change from the A1 plan despite having the revised plan spelled out to him several times. Vezok having a special module that reduces his other cooldowns WOULD clear him from it if the gamma-pulse works exactly like the sample PM, but even assuming that the gamma-pulse used yesterdays averages (would be 6 rounded down) he still shouldn't have died, meaning it's probably been changed in at least some way.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, you're right. I forgot vezok claimed that he had a special ability. I think that there is one way to confirm him having a special ability.

I have already confirmed that he does not have a support ability when I shot him with my EMP. It lacked the "POP" that happens when it disables something(as what happened when he disabled my shield.)

If vezok proves that his EMP indeed has a 1 day cooldown(by firing a 0 shot to whoever.), he can be written off as a suspect because it proves that he has a special ability and could not have fired the scumshot.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:I'll help. He needs to die soon anyway.

EMP: Fate
Scumkill suspects(in order of likeliness FMPOV):
Vezok(Moved south after the scumkill fired from what I can see.)
TBM
Furc
Feysal
Gamma
Vas
I REFUSE TO LET THIS TRASH LIVE.

THERES NOT MUCH KEEPING ME FROM KILLING YOU VV
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Faaaaaate.

You don't think TBM showing up the moment he gets fired at needs a second look?
How about the complete lack of reads?
Or the complete ignorance of VV's plan when it would have cleared him from the scumshot?

Or since you've apparently got a gigantic hard-on for attacking people who think you're scum:
TheButtonmen wrote:
@inHim:
inHimshallibe wrote:And yes, that means a change on Fate, as he is controlling himself for now. If he shoots again all willy and nilly, I'll probably just kill him.
Fate changing his behaviour when pressured is actually somewhat disturbing to me as TownFate is bullheaded/confident enough to ignore any and all attempts to change his style.

I need to read some ScumFate games.
And then never mentioning it again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Yes I do think TBM lurklurklurk, then OMG IM GETTIN SHOT?

/DEFENSE

/KILL CHESS.

Hence why they're on different scumteams.

I'll let VV slide for NAO... ;_;

I have no one to shoot this turn.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

"Fate changing his behaviour when pressured is actually somewhat disturbing to me as TownFate is bullheaded/confident enough to ignore any and all attempts to change his style.

I need to read some ScumFate games."

this what gave me a townread on TBM initially, the way he said "huh Fate's behavior IS off this game, needs looking into" I would expect scum to capitalize more aggressively on said point, like "FATE IS GIVING IN? HES FUCKIN SCUM SHOOT EM UP"

But the discovery of two scumteams nullifies such.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD DAMMNT PEOPLE SYNC YOUR ONLINE TIMES WITH MINE.

GAMMA YOUR POST IN [REDACTED] REMINDED ME TO TELL YOU HOW YOUR FUCKIN AVATAR ISNT HELPING MATTERS AT ALL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

THERE ARE NOT TWO SURVIVNG SCUMTEAMS
SK IS ALONE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@fate-OR DOES IT?
Also isn't that game over, thus no need for redactation?

(happy scumday)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

YOUR POST IN [REDACTED GD THREAD]

IS IT REALLY MY FUCKING SCUMDAY?

AWWWWWWWWWWW HOLY HELL MAN.

1 YEAR EH....
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

AWWW LOOK AT THAT A CAKE N EVERYTHIN

<3 GAMMA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:THERE ARE NOT TWO SURVIVNG SCUMTEAMS
SK IS ALONE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SCUMBAG WHO SKIRTED DEATH.

HOW COME YOU LURKED THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME AFTER I CALLED YOU OUT FOR BEINGSCUM UNTIL TODAY?

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT VP TO SHOOT YOU.

AND IT FUCKIN WORKED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ERM NO TRY BECAUSE I GOT DUMPED DRUNK WOKE UP AT 4 AND THEN TRAVELLED FOR 3 HOURS GRAH
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Fate »

YOURE 15 YOU GODDAMN LIAR.

USING REAL LIFE LIES IS THE LOWEST OF LOWS SCUMBAG
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm NOT 15 YOU DUMBASS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU SURE AS HELL DONT GO TO PRINCETON.

12?

11?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE THE BEST SCUMDAY EVER SO FAR

/VAGUE-RL REFERENCE FOR IF I EVER RE-READ THIS GAME LATER ON IN MY LIFE.

<3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Happy scumday Fate!

EMP: TBM
Shields are down.
Move: East
, because I'm going to check on something. >.>

PS. Gamma~ What season of the GSL are you watching? Where did you get it? I watched Season 3 from RO64 to RO4 but mah torrent site shut down right before they showed RO2. T_T
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

MMMmmmmmmmmmm TBM can be dead next cycle assuming VPB shoots at him again today. It tastes so good.

Probably even better than that cake (which although awesome, doesn't look that delicious).
I'm watching the current season of GSL (season 4 i think), watching the live stuff at gomtv and anything I miss here, it has older seasons on there too under 2010 if you want to look them up. http://kowiz.cowxp.net/SC2/?year=2011&l ... p1&round=4
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

chesskid/VV/fate being suspicious of me isn't that surprising to me. I really have been coasting, and I'm at full HP.
I only have a plasma pistol, though, and I have been trying to upgrade to something good for the town to no avail.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

PlasmaPistol (TheButtonMen, 3)

Kill this scumbag today. Furc may be next. They killed my boy inHim because he was awesome. Someone revive him if you can because he just might have the calvary.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:58 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

EMP: The button men

Die scumbag die.

I think I'll stick here. If anyone wants me to move say so. Also why does VV still think I am scum?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Feysal »

Well damn.
Feysal #872 wrote:Nevertheless, I'm not very concerned for my own fate right now. VP Baltar probably has no idea what I'm talking about here, but he gave me an important clue in his last post. If I'm right, we're going to find out soon enough.
Remember this? Did anyone wonder? What I was talking about was this:
VP Baltar #864 wrote:Again, I say you need to trust me on the inHim thing. If you don't think he's that town, I will tell you this: he openly told me his abilities through a game mechanic and I don't think this is something the scum would do. Additionally, his abilities don't seem like something scum would have, so that is why I don't think it is likely he's scum.
Guess who else had a P2P? Guess who thought it was a great idea to form a three-member neighborhood with VP and inHim, with inHim as the middleman? Guess who tried to do that just before inHim was killed? Damn it.

How the hell was inHim killed anyway? As pointed out, the Gamma Pulse should only have done 6 HP of damage, and the EMP an additional 1 HP. inHim was at 80%, so he should not have died. In case this was not a mistake, something caused inHim to take additional damage.

1. Either the Gamma Pulse works differently than it is described in the sample role PM.
2. Or, someone else was able to shoot, privately, causing additional damage. Given that we have no explanation for the vanishing module, this seems at least plausible. Also, this is something that can be partly tested, by checking if the players who were in range to shoot inHim are in cooldown. I'll be checking back to see if any of the same players were nearby when the module vanished.
VasudeVa #926 wrote:Actually, you're right. I forgot vezok claimed that he had a special ability. I think that there is one way to confirm him having a special ability.
Right. I had this idea a while back (see post #608 for one), that is why I asked you what the cooldown of the EMP was. vezokpiraka has already used his EMP on successive cycles, so he can be ruled out as a suspect.
Furcolow #944 wrote:I only have a plasma pistol, though, and I have been trying to upgrade to something good for the town to no avail.
Upgrade to what? PlasmaPistol is the best weapon town can possibly have.

1. PlasmaWhip causes more damage (5 HP compared to 3 HP), but takes twice as long to recharge. PlasmaPistol can cause 6 HP of damage to a single target in two cycles, PlasmaWhip can only cause 5 HP.
2. PlasmaWhip can only target players in the same region. PlasmaPistol can target linear targets up to two steps away.
3. TriAttack can cause 6 HP of damage in one shot, but divided between 3 players. This is useless to town, since as town you generally want to damage only one player at a time. In other words, TriAttack sucks, and I have no idea why you would want it back.
4. PlasmaBurst is yet another mass attack weapon, even worse than TriAttack, since you cannot adjust damage per target, you cannot pick targets in the first place, and you cannot use it against anyone in your own region.
5. SparkSap is the only weapon that compares to PlasmaPistol, since a single shot is likely to result in death, as evidenced by VP Baltar. I don't know any details on how it works though.
6. EMP is nice to have for investigating purposes (reveals support abilities) but useless for causing damage, unless it disables a shield.

So stop complaining about your weapon. PlasmaPistol is great, and I note that you have done nothing with it except shoot me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I've been thinking about the setup a bit. It has occurred to me that it may be something like a 8-1-1-1 or something of that nature due to the chaos of everything, but I have no strong reason to believe that.

Last Man Standing was a 7-3-1 or something like that, but it wasn't particularly balanced. Vi may also have taken that setup and tried to balance it, so consider that as another possibility.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Feysal »

My my... I just noticed something interesting. I may deserve a tinfoil hat for this, but since it can be checked easily enough, why not do so.

VP Baltar, you said you had neighborized inHimshallibe. When did you do this?

Also, I named the neighborizer ability as P2P in my last post. That should prove I had the ability, at least in the demo phase. Could you answer a control question to prove your side of the story? My question is this: even though the P2P is one-shot, it has a cooldown that affects the use of other support abilities. What is the cooldown time of P2P, or the neighborizer?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”