Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Feysal wrote:VP Baltar, you said you had neighborized inHimshallibe. When did you do this?
Tuesday, Jan 18 @ 8:32 am (GMT-5)

My cooldown was -2 days at the start of the game, and two days for any abilities after that. I was originally going to neighborize you, but I used it too early and had to wait.

FYI, my other ability was to pick up modules that were adjacent to me...which is why I headed south before I realized I was still sparking. I could have potentially picked up the module before fate by being next to it. Scum probably have this ability and nabbed the first module out from under Gamma before. So it might be worthwhile to look back at who was up there.

Feysal, please explain what your questions were intended for and why you wanted me to "prove" my neighborizor ability when I'm going to die. You think I would lie about it?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hey fate
I have a princeton email
ohshit youjustgotpwned
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VPPPPPPPPP I wish you had said you had the sneaky module pickup ability in the demo earlier but thank you a billion times for saying it now.

Unless CKD flips scum (or inhims flips a second SK or some madness) there's only two people who could have taken it- chess and Feysal.

And yes I know all of you will disagree with me on Feysal taking it over chess but we can basically get a guaranteed DELICIOUS SCUMS either way.

TBM dies first though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

uhmmmmmm I just took a module now too so I couldn't have because of recharge times?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

:?
That module was taken like 4-5 days ago though.
And actually I asked Vi a bit after me and Fate's big argument and you can have more than one picked-up module at once, I think just you can't have two specials, like cloak+vezok's ability at once.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Whatever.
TBM dying scum should clear me anyhow
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

so opportunistic.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Gamma wrote:VPPPPPPPPP I wish you had said you had the sneaky module pickup ability in the demo earlier but thank you a billion times for saying it now.
I would have, but I didn't have it then. I was keeping my secrets, but now is the time to put it on the table.

If people would like inHim's abilities too, I can reveal those as well since he's dead and the info may be of use.
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Fate »

Why the hell not?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Feysal »

VP Baltar #950 wrote:Feysal, please explain what your questions were intended for and why you wanted me to "prove" my neighborizor ability when I'm going to die. You think I would lie about it?
Your answer is correct of course. My theory was something worthy of a tinfoil hat... I wondered if you and inHim were in fact two members of a scumteam, and no neighborizing had ever taken place. I had some reasons to come up with this. For one, I thought it odd that inHim had pretty much stayed put in his corner, and never moved to any location he should be in according to your plan, which he first suggested. Second, the response I got to my attempt to neighborize inHim said that it had failed, which could make sense since he was dying... however, support abilities are supposed to resolve before offensive abilities, so in theory the action should have been successful, but the P2P link should have closed immediately when inHim died. This made me wonder if there was some other reason for my attempt to fail. Finally, what you said about him being resurrected by someone made me wonder if he was really dying, or if the attack had only destroyed a decoy hologram. No, really. If I had such a hologram as scum, I would shoot at it and use it as proof that the scum had tried to kill me.

So it was a crazy theory, but since it could be checked so easily with a simple question, I figured, why not?

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if I still have my P2P. The response I got did not specify if I lost it or not, though I probably did.
VP Baltar #950 wrote:FYI, my other ability was to pick up modules that were adjacent to me...which is why I headed south before I realized I was still sparking. I could have potentially picked up the module before fate by being next to it. Scum probably have this ability and nabbed the first module out from under Gamma before. So it might be worthwhile to look back at who was up there.
Indeed. At the time the module vanished, there were only few people nearby who could've taken it. Gammagooey and CKD were in the region with the module, and in adjacent regions there were inHim, chesskid3, and me. You would probably know if inHim had taken it. I know I did not. CKD is already dying. If CKD flips town, that would appear to leave chesskid3 as the only possibility. Unless... Plum. She was in the same region as chesskid3, as proven by chesskid3's attack on her, and she could've stolen that module. Both chesskid3 and Plum posted in thread before Gammagooey tried to pick up the module, so it could've been either of them. I'm betting on Plum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just for the record I should also be obviously not scum for murdering CKD, since it obviously resulted in an omgus shot and a GREAT WHITE KNIGHT leaping in to defend, and I would not need that kind of shit as scum sooooooooooooo
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

I don't like that Feysal is accounting for a Chesskid town flip by saying, well IIF CHESS FLIPS TOWN IT WAS PLUM THEN I SWEARRRZ.

God damnt feysal. After defending you ALL THIS TIMEZ you're a dirty fuckin scumbag aren't you
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VP is the module thief a special module or a support module?

If special I'm pretty sure Plum couldn't have that AND the cloak at once.

SEE FATE THIS IS WHY YOU LISTEN TO MY CRAZY PARANOIAS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Just for the record I should also be obviously not scum for murdering CKD, since it obviously resulted in an omgus shot and a GREAT WHITE KNIGHT leaping in to defend, and I would not need that kind of shit as scum sooooooooooooo

Stfu you still die before feysal.

VP WITH YOUR LAST BREATH PLEASE.....

KILL TBM.

Well see ckds flip first I guess. Chess ain't goin anywhere with 1 hp
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Give me reasons why I'm scum
gogogo
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

I.

ALREADY.

FUCKIN.

DEAD.

WHILE.

YOU.

LURKED
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

InHim indeed did not pick up the module.

Anyhow, his abilities were LifeHack, which causes six damage and heals him for three. (kind of annoying he died right away since he could have saved himself with this).

The other was PlugIn, which was the light rail I used in the demo to get outside of the board.

p.edit

@gamma - it was support

@chesskid - I already shot him. I can't do anything else. He won't die from my shot along I think.
YOUR AD HERE

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i didnt read pages 34-36 lol is it in there?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I had lifehack during the trial
it was awesome
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

3 day recharge was stupid though
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Feysal »

Fate #961 wrote:I don't like that Feysal is accounting for a Chesskid town flip by saying, well IIF CHESS FLIPS TOWN IT WAS PLUM THEN I SWEARRRZ.

God damnt feysal. After defending you ALL THIS TIMEZ you're a dirty fuckin scumbag aren't you
I said nothing about a chesskid3 flip, I was talking about CKD. Since we know for a fact that confirmed scum Plum was nearby, I don't think there is basis to accuse either chesskid3 or me for taking the module. Of course I deny taking it, and I cannot prove it. You believe me or you don't.

Meanwhile, I would like to know whether this was a special ability. I rather doubt it though, so far all special abilities have been unique.

On the topic of how inHim died, does anyone think firing blank shots would have any value? What I'm wondering is if some scum has an ability to fire an ordinary offensive weapon by PM, and used it in addition to the Gamma Pulse.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i know datamine can be done by PM but I doubt weapons could be used in PM :/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

YEAH BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR READ ON CHESS YOU CORNER SCUMBAG??
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey VPB how long is the cooldown on the module thief ability? It's not incredibly important but it would be nice to know before you go off into the great beyond :(
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

It's 2 days, the same as my other ability.

Also, time to protect Fate from the scumbags:

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”