Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hmm. Things to gain from all this...

I never suspected Jedo or Liar's slot. I wouldn't go so far as to call Jedo obv town, but he makes a good choice. Snake's protect dilemma... what are the odds that there are a real doc and a weak doc in any given setup? Is it usually one or the other? (Note; not asking for real doc to step forward in the event there is one). I think it's fairly obvious to say that a weak doc is going to take extreme care to pick their target, and hopefully Snake took his time reading the thread during the time from he replaced through night phase. The problem is he doesn't have enough posts to convincingly prove who he chose.

What we do gain, however is a 50/50 - He either protected (soft)claimed power, or he protected someone obv town. The latter leaves out myself, umbrage, CK and probably Nero. Obviously he didn't protect Jedo. Unfortunately, the pool it leaves is too big to really make a case on, and unfortunately again I can't really make heads or tails of someone who posted so little.

On AV v. Umbrage - I think there's a small chance that this is just town arguing amongst themselves, but AV getting waved at does not confirm his own alignment. However if Wraith
is
town, that is the one-shot he was talking about, and has thrown his suspicion AV's way even (though I don't get the logic in it, unless Wraith's deduction is "well if I thought AV was so town, maybe Snake thought so too"). Umbrage looked pretty bad all day, and had bad interaction with confirmed town. AV has made decent enough points, so it's a good place to start.

VOTE: Umbrage
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

PS - Umbrage's latest post, with the caps, and the flailing and ChessKid like qualities isn't really helping his case.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Umbrage is clearly today's misslynch target
and the way this shit is going
he's actually going to get lynched
adfadfadfadfadsfasdfasdf
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage wrote:No, I just said that it was hypocritical of you to attack me for going after Jedo.
They're not the same because you voted for Jedo and avoided voting for Shadow; whilst I kept my vote on a realistic lynch.
Umbrage wrote:Blah blah
Umbrage wrote:IF I DID EVERYTHING DOOMBUNNY9 HAS DONE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SO THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the time I did the voting analysis you hadn't yet voted for IS, so no, I didn't say it yesterday because the thread was closed.
I didn't say it today because I wanted to pressure Doom on it. Not to mention his voting pattern is worse than yours.
But you've shadowed him AND you're scummier in general. It's this last bit that I'm referring to when I say you're "worse."
His votes are worse, but you're worse overall.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 am

Post by AurorusVox »

EBWOP: Because I know Umbrage won't read between the lines so I'll need to make this very clear.

His votes are worse because he did it first and foremost every time, and because you waited longer especially with IS.
But who you voted for and in what general timeframe is still the same.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AV
I have two words for you
frustrated town
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Umbrage »

Shadow wrote:On AV v. Umbrage - I think there's a small chance that this is just town arguing amongst themselves, but AV getting waved at does not confirm his own alignment. However if Wraith is town, that is the one-shot he was talking about, and has thrown his suspicion AV's way even (though I don't get the logic in it, unless Wraith's deduction is "well if I thought AV was so town, maybe Snake thought so too"). Umbrage looked pretty bad all day, and had bad interaction with confirmed town. AV has made decent enough points, so it's a good place to start.
Translation: I'm going to vote Umbrage because doing something else means disagreeing with Wraith, and I don't have the balls to do that.

Note how AV has more or less shut up now. It's because he knows I'm right, and the only thing he can do now is pray for my lynch.

[quote="AV]They're not the same because you voted for Jedo and avoided voting for Shadow; whilst I kept my vote on a realistic lynch.[/quote]

At that point, Shadow was not a realistic lynch. At that point we were just waiting for someone to hammer IS. Argue otherwise all you want, it's not going to change anything.
AV wrote:At the time I did the voting analysis you hadn't yet voted for IS, so no, I didn't say it yesterday because the thread was closed.
I didn't say it today because I wanted to pressure Doom on it. Not to mention his voting pattern is worse than yours.
But you've shadowed him AND you're scummier in general. It's this last bit that I'm referring to when I say you're "worse."
His votes are worse, but you're worse overall.
Oh, so his voting pattern is worse, but I'm still scummier? And my voting pattern was the same as his? Yeah, I see how that makes sense.

So your 99% read is worthless now? If the vote analysis is worthless, why do you still suspect Doom?

Notice, town, how he leaps on any excuse to revote me. More evidence that AV and Doom are the scum.

@ AV: Keep trying, scum. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me, I caught you.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Doom first plz
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

because we have AV/Umbrage obv not same alignment
both say doom scum
one bussing yaaaaaaaaaaa
so whee
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

Shadow is still tremendously scummy, btw. His "I never suspect Jedo or Liar" is a transparent attempt to retroactively distance himself from the kills.

@ CK3: You've said who you think is town, now, who do you think is scum?

EDIT: So you think Doom is scum then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Doom/Smargaret/Wraith
I told you, I called the team d1.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage wrote:Oh, so his voting pattern is worse, but I'm still scummier? And my voting pattern was the same as his? Yeah, I see how that makes sense.

So your 99% read is worthless now? If the vote analysis is worthless, why do you still suspect Doom?

Notice, town, how he leaps on any excuse to revote me. More evidence that AV and Doom are the scum.

@ AV: Keep trying, scum. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me, I caught you.
You're so scummy that you transcend voting pattern analysis.
He's still 99% likely scum. Why does you doing it make it less scummy? It makes it more scummy.
I don't need "any" excuse. I have reasons. About six million of them.

If you think Doom is scum, put your vote where your mouth is. I've voted him, I'm happy to see him hang. You're all hot air - "Oh Doom is scum, waa waa, but I won't vote him, no, cos then he might get lynched and I don't want my buddy to die"

@Chess: we can lynch Doom after we've lynched Umbrage. A Doom flip doesn't tell you who's bussing. Umbrage's scumflip will, though (hint: it's Umbrage). That said, I still support a Doom lynch. Umbrage reacting badly to this pressure is too hilarious to miss, though, so I'll keep my vote here for now.

Shadow, what's your take on Doom?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

UNVOTE: AurorusVox

VOTE: chesskid3

Wraith is confirmed town. Try again.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

When in the fuck did he become confirmed?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:Shadow is still tremendously scummy, btw. His "I never suspect Jedo or Liar" is a transparent attempt to retroactively distance himself from the kills.

@ CK3: You've said who you think is town, now, who do you think is scum?

EDIT: So you think Doom is scum then?
How is that distancing? I always conceded Jedo's posts, and never opposed Liar for that matter. Why are you just trying to shrug off the suspicion to anyone you can now? Granted, I'm not the paragon of town excellence at this point, but god damn.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I swear to god, this is the worst town I have ever seen.
Can I go the way of the IS tonight?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:When in the fuck did he become confirmed?
Either Wraith is confirmed, or both Wraith and AV are scum, you can't really have it any other way.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what did I miss?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

copclaim?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by AurorusVox »

He waved at me. He's a "Friendly Neighbour."

Though Umbrage believing the Wraith claim is funny since he's sure I'm scum. More proof that Umbrage only cares about mislynches, not scumhunting.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh
ok
Doom/Smargaret/??? then
meh.
Umbrage could fit with those two, but I'm still reading frustrated,annoying,ridiculous, but town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I recall seeing soem vig directing in someone's post here
I don't remember where it was and can't find it
but I took issue with that :/
After last night, we obviously don't have a vig.
Sk at worst.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ Shadow: It's scummy because it was the first thing you said. Your main concern was "who are the scum" or "what are people saying to me", it was "I didn't do the NKs". Nobody was drawing connections between you and the NKs. Unprompted denial is distancing.

@ AV: What the hell is this? I'm scum unless I vote Doom? Seems to ring a bell.... OH YES, that's what IS said to Shadow! My answer is the same as his: NO.

Also, I gave my reasons for considering Wraith confirmed. I don't feel like repeating myself again, so go back and look. The day is only a couple pages long, it shouldn't be that hard.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't need a couple pages of reasons
I needed to hear "he's a friendly neighbor"
fdlz
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

... what? Are you high? That wasn't the implication of the post at all. You're right, nobody is drawing connections between me and the night kills, because it kinda goes without saying. I'm talking about the NK's in relation mostly to Snake because it's pretty obvious he died protecting scum. Are you that dense?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”