Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Zodiark13

just in case. this lynch needs to happen if we're going to get anywhere, scumlynch or not.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Bill McQuill »

Parama wrote:this lynch needs to happen if we're going to get anywhere, scumlynch or not.
Delusional at best.

But at least you were clear about your intention to hammer, I guess?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 am

Post by quadz08 »

DonGrant's vote was, in fact, the hammer. Any votes/unvotes afterwards were technically during twilight, and so do not count.

Votecount 2.1

DemonHybrid (0)
sordros (0)
Jerbs (0)
DonGrant (0)
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (0)
q21 (0)
andrew94 (1) Parama
Zodiark13 (6) andrew94, DavidParker, Bill McQuill, sordros, jerbs, DonGrant
<--LYNCH

Parama (0)

Not Voting (6): DemonHybrid, q21, Zodiark13

With 10 alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

Lynch has been reached. Modscene forthcoming.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 am

Post by quadz08 »

You walk back to the square on the beginning of Day 2, eager for blood. Everybody quickly turns to Zodiark, gives him the finger, and throws him into a nearby well. DonGrant then nonchalantly tosses a grenade into the well, ensuring his quick death. Parama then spits into the well, more or less for kicks.

You head to his house, a very nice 1-bedroom with a large kitchen and spacious living area. A couple of you comment on the classy furnishings, and then you get down to business ransacking the place. Nothing suspicious in the kitchen, or the living room, or the bedroom, or the bathroom… Zodiark pretty much seemed like a normal guy. It would seem you have lynched an innocent.

You wander back to the town square to make sure, and as usual, MOD states:

Zodiark13 was a
Vanilla Townie
Night 2 begins now. Night Actions are due on January 24 at 3:15 PM, Mountain Time.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

Post by quadz08 »

You wake up this morning and get ready for your day. Cornflakes eaten, teeth brushed, clothing donned, fancy hat tilted jauntily, the works. You waltz down to the town square, where you are greeted with a terrifying sight: q21’s dead body sitting upon the gallows, grinning eerily at you. His hand rests on a piece of wood, upon which is written in blood:

DEATH SHALL REIGN DOWN UPON YOU ALL.

After the initial recoil, you look more closely at it, to see if you can discover any clues. The group of you that has now formed around the gallows finds only one thing: the mafia apparently isn’t aware that the proper term is “rains.”

You rifle through q21’s pajamas, where you find nothing but dryer lint. Not that you should have expected much; who keeps important stuff in their pajamas? You all decide to forgo the trip to q21’s house, since you don’t really feel like ransacking anything this morning, and just yell at MOD to tell you what happened, already.

As if by magic, the voice descends:

q21 was a
Vanilla Townie
Day 3 begins now. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is February 7nd at 4 PM, Mountain Time.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Parama »

now we sheep me.
vote: Bill McQuill
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Unexplained vote is unexplained. Also: You seriously wanted to hammer Zodiark in that spot? It was a pretty clear Bad Thing to rush into that lynch.

DemonHybrid is the only player left in the game who wasn't voting for Zodiark at the end of yesterday (unofficially, of course; Parama was technically voting andrew when lynch was reached, but obviously threw his lot in on the Zodi lynch at the end). I think it's pretty unlikely that scum would get lucky enough to quicklynch without both members on the wagon, but stranger things have happened in this stupid town.

I'm gonna start with DonGrant, who's the most obvious idiot from yesterday, but sordros and jerbs had better start contributing too. And Demon, even though I think it's pretty unlikely that he's scum.

Vote: DonGrant
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

More content!
sordros, Post 183 wrote:Well I went through the thread again, and I have to say, Zodiark is my scum candidate #1. So I'll

VOTE: Zodiark13

That being said. I'd like to hear the rest of the gang that has not started (or just barely started) participating in Day 2. I'm specially surprised that DemonHybrid has not commented anything yet.
sordros votes without giving a single reason. Accuses a random non-contributor of not contributing after admitting to/apologizing for not having contributed D1 in his only other D2 post. 4 posts total in this game by sordros that weren't his /confirm.
Pot Calling the Kettle Black Count:

--
Jerbs, Post 188 wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Badly played scum. neil was going to be the one who I went against today. Now I have no case. And Reck? That's just mean.

On that note, either scum or our second killer(unless he is a vig) is obviously a noob to get rid of Reck. Noob scum often target the most experienced players.

I need to re-read to find someone else to go after, but one thing is for sure; A lynch on page 6, hitting scum or not, is scum driven.

I often find that scum commentate on the night. Also, he says "Now I have no case" and "Only noobs will kill Reck.

In other words, "Im not gonna make a case today, and I am obviously not scum cause only noobs would nk like this"

Zodiark wrote:I wasn't aware of any votes on him. When I arrived on the page, I saw his ragequit post, and quickly added a vote to cause pressure, not realising he was actually requesting replacement. Had I know this, and had the time, I would have removed my vote. Had I known he was at L-2 before the vote, I wouldn't have placed it.
How experienced are you with mafia? Just the fact that he was ragequiting means that people are probably close to lynching him. This looks like bussing to me. The mod even had L-2 in big red letters!
quadz08 wrote:
Votecount 1.3

DemonHybrid (0)
Steven Hacking (5) Reckamonic, DemonHybrid, Parama, DavidParker, andrew94
<-- L-2

sordros (2) q21, Jerbs
Jerbs (0)
DonGrant (1) Steven Hacking
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (0)
q21 (1) DonGrant
neil1113 (0)
Reckamonic (3) sordros, Zodiark13, neil1113
andrew94 (0)
Zodiark13 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (1): Bill McQuill

With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline: January 27th
Vote: Zodiark13
Some actual reasoning given for voting Zodiark (night phase commentary, doublespeak). Accusation that Zodiark must not have played much Mafia before, since he didn't notice that his vote put Steven at L-1. Vote snuck in under vote count quote,
putting Zodiark at L-1
Jerbs, Post 199 wrote:Don, you are a dumbass. Especially after we all said that Zodiark is a dumbass/scum by putting someone at L-1 recklessly
Calls Don a "dumbass" for hammering after a discussion about Zodiark's scumminess for putting Steven at L-1; ignores fact that he was Zodi's L-1 vote.

Took care of Don already, here's a recap:
Bill McQuill, Post 192 wrote:
DonGrant wrote:I have two things.
1) DavidParker I believe you edited a post on page 7 (the last post of the page)
2)
vote: Zodiark13
Your actions during Day 1 were very scummy
How? How can you only have two things? You've only had two things all game!

Your first point is a complete non-contribution.

Your second point is a reckless L-1 vote backed up by the tautological reasoning "You're scummy." Ironically, I think many of us would point out that Zodiark's biggest crime was
his
reckless L-1 vote on Steven that he's since tried to pretend he didn't know was an L-1 vote.

Explain to me why I shouldn't be voting you?
No real pot calling the kettle black here, but no reason at all given other than "You're scum" and no content.

I would be so so happy to lynch any of these three players. Jerbs is rapidly creeping up my list. I want to hear from Don first. And everyone, actually.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
Vote: Stephen Hacking

Frustrated scum on a stick, anyone?
Bill McQuill wrote:
Vote: Zodiark13
. You don't put a player who just basically requested replacement at L-1 without serious consideration or ulterior motives. There's no way you employed the former.
TOO F***ING EASY
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by q21 »

Well crap.

Bah!
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Weak case is weak.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Parama »

No, it's not. One strong point is a great reason to lynch someone vs. a lot of weak points.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by sordros »

Bill McQuill wrote:
sordros, Post 183 wrote:Well I went through the thread again, and I have to say, Zodiark is my scum candidate #1. So I'll

VOTE: Zodiark13

That being said. I'd like to hear the rest of the gang that has not started (or just barely started) participating in Day 2. I'm specially surprised that DemonHybrid has not commented anything yet.
sordros votes without giving a single reason. Accuses a random non-contributor of not contributing after admitting to/apologizing for not having contributed D1 in his only other D2 post. 4 posts total in this game by sordros that weren't his /confirm.
Well, like I said when I voted, I went through the thread and he looked the most suspicious to me, just didn't want to clutter the thread with a wall of words. My gut feeling vote was directed to getting a little more pressure on Zodiark and getting some reactions from the crowd, which we couldn't really have because of the quicklinch. My vote, however, was at L-2, so there as still some breathing space for discussion to occur.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Parama wrote:No, it's not. One strong point is a great reason to lynch someone vs. a lot of weak points.
You're talking a big game for someone who ended yesterday voting andrew94 and/or Zodiark.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by andrew94 »

davidparker get ur ass in here
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Parama »

Bill McQuill wrote:
Parama wrote:No, it's not. One strong point is a great reason to lynch someone vs. a lot of weak points.
You're talking a big game for someone who ended yesterday voting andrew94 and/or Zodiark.
I'm talking a big game for someone who helped push the Steven lynch D1
Plus andrew94 hasn't flipped yet, but you're here implying he's town... I'mma call that a scumslip and say "YOU SHOULD ALL VOTE BILL" kthx
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

No I'm implying that if you had such a golden bullet case yesterday then you probably ought to have actually voted for me at some point. Talk is cheap, votes are evidence.

Also I'm implying that your judgment is flawed to begin with since you wanted to hammer Zodi yesterday without hearing anything substantial from at least half the players in the game.

Both implications are inarguable as far as I'm concerned.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Well, yesterday I wanted to lynch andrew more than you, but today I decided you're a better lynch.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:43 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I will get to this game later tonight and give my thoughts so far. If you guys quicklynch before then, so help me god.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 am

Post by DavidParker »

Dear Parama,
I think you are maybe onto something. But I am onto something better. I won't disappoint you this time.
Love and kisses,
David Parker.

DemonHybrid wrote:Whoa, I didn't even know D2 was going on, so I'll catch up and make a post after class.
Fair enough, not realizing game thread was reopened to some extent. (Assuming it's true)
DemonHybrid wrote:Don't tell me you just hammered without letting everyone have a fucking chance to speak, even.
His only other day 2 post. Anger that doesn't actually seem like anger, and is really just fluff and doesn't represent anything of his opinions. (Hint: there was still time to post content during twilight)

Day 3...
DemonHybrid wrote:I will get to this game later tonight and give my thoughts so far. If you guys quicklynch before then, so help me god.
Ugh What?? You just had the end of day 2 and ALL of the night phase to come up with some input. You could have at least commented on who you found scummy as a result of day 2, not even taking into account the night kill. You failed to do anything yesterday, and then come in today saying "oh I will get to this game later". How do you not have thoughts already??? THERE WAS A DAY 2 YOU REALIZE? WE ARE NOW DAY 3. I don't care if there was a fucking quick lynch yesterday, you had a full night phase to put whatever thoughts are swirling around your head into coherent fucking words and post them in this thread. Instead you post more lurky-dogshit.

*Turns anger into joy as scum has been found*

Vote: DemonHybrid
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Hey.

I go to college. And I have classes. So fucking deal with it. I have a very long post coming up which I don't have time to type right now.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 am

Post by DavidParker »

OH RIGHT. THE LONG WALL POST OF MEANINGLESS ANALYSIS THAT WINS YOU MANY TOWN-POINTS. I KNOW JUST THE ONE.

I'd go with a different card.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

18 hours and no quickhammer? Wow.

Also, bah.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 am

Post by DavidParker »

Yeah, what's with that Zod :/

P.s. This is not DemonHybrid town from past games I've had with him.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Bill McQuill »

Yay, a divided front! Woo!

David, your "I think you may be on to something, but let me attack the only player in the game not on yesterday's mislynch" strategy rings pretty poor to me. Why do you think he may be on to something? Why wouldn't you elaborate more before moving on to your own paltry case?

On the other hand:
DemonHybrid wrote:Hey.

I go to college. And I have classes.
So fucking deal with it.
I have a very long post coming up which I don't have time to type right now.
This is a bit of an overreaction considering how little you've posted in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”