malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 am

Post by malthusis »

SnakePlissken wrote:Because this game is not exclusively for 4/5 people who seem to be dictating whats going on and whose having what. I didn't see a general consensus on who should pick up the scroll. Right now there are only two people that I can know for sure are Wizards, that's myself and Gandalf, so when I'm done checking it, if I'm not able tomuse or read it, then I'll drop it. Don't just assume that you can do what you want.

It's like theres a little private community playing by a set of rules that some of us in is game aren't party too. Or maybe you are all just the anti town factions trying to treat us like sheep. Well you can just wait while I see what this scroll is. Stop being so presumptuous.
I agree with this a bit, but the reason this is happening is because you aren't doing any scumhunting. All the stuff you have been doing this game is either fluff or agreeing with the majority.

You have a mind, an opinion and vote. Use these and show us who you think are the "mastermind" scum as you say. Otherwise you are not helping town at all.

As well, why don't you trust vezok? Vezok would have no obvious reason to lie if he wasn't going to keep it for himself.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Depends what thte scroll says or does now doesn't it? The reason I haven't done any scum hunting of note is because this game is moving so fast at times it's hard to keep up and there must either be a large amount of VIs in this game or a large number of anti town out for their own gain and quick.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Snake, drop the scroll.
Or keep it and get risk been lynched.

The game is not moving fast, its moving at a steady not too slow but not fast pace.
Also, why didn't you say, "I disagree with Malthus getting the scroll?" when he asked and when Gandalf asked?
No one had any objections, and therefore no one cared if Malthus got the scroll, therefore he should get the scroll.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Lol at Snake. You admit that you have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on, and yet you pick up an item and act like it will tell you. Drop the item, and give it to someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. I mean, I'd rather you let vezok keep it. You are by definition the WORST person to hold it, regardless of your alignment. Also, this game is not going fast lol. It's halfway through D3 and we only have 16 pages. Even if malt was my TOP suspect, if I didn't know what was going on and he presumably did, I would let him have it, because he would at least have to PRETEND he used it for pro-town purposes. Whereas I couldn't, because I didn't know what was going on.

That said, I think vezok just became confirmed yellow scum. Think for a second. Scrolls are written in Draconian(I think, it might be some other language, but the point is that only spell-users can read them). So a non-caster wouldn't be able to read it. With this in mind, I want Snake to keep the scroll. Then, once he gets it, he'll tell us if he can tell what it does. Then he'll drop it and I'll pick it up. If he was right, he's confirmed non-yellow scum. Also, at this point, if I too can't read the scroll, I can announce as such and there's no harm done. Then we'll give it to ThAd(if Snake can read it, since there are only two yellow scum left), and he can try the same thing. Rinse and repeat. Until we find both yellow scum :D
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Just skimming (more depth later):

I don't want malt to get the scroll, if malt doesn't object, I'll give him the vial for the scroll (my item is useless) :(

LOL @ Snake taking the scroll
LOL @ RBT seemingly having been paying attention to the game the entire time
I'll read it up later but for now
Unvote: RBT Vote: Snake
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

DONT QUICKLYNCH

IN FACT, EVERYBODY UNVOTE UNTIL WE GET THIS SORTED OUT

unvote
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:DONT QUICKLYNCH

unvote
Only 3 votes, but okay LOL not another one
Unvote

Do you object to what I proposed gandalf and malt?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by malthusis »

gandalf5166 wrote:DONT QUICKLYNCH

unvote
^^QFT
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Assuming there's a yellow-scum in the Council, they know what the scroll is already anyway.

Vote stays.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

SnakePlissken wrote:Because this game is not exclusively for 4/5 people who seem to be dictating whats going on and whose having what. I didn't see a general consensus on who should pick up the scroll. Right now there are only two people that I can know for sure are Wizards, that's myself and Gandalf, so when I'm done checking it, if I'm not able tomuse or read it, then I'll drop it. Don't just assume that you can do what you want.

It's like theres a little private community playing by a set of rules that some of us in is game aren't party too. Or maybe you are all just the anti town factions trying to treat us like sheep. Well you can just wait while I see what this scroll is. Stop being so presumptuous.
Yeah, sticking it to the man!

Does come across a bit paranoid though. Especially considering there is probably only 2/3 anti-town left. Do you actually believe the people who organized the scroll drop are scum?

@ gandalf: the plan with the scroll sounds good. Let's do this.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Riceballtail wrote:Assuming there's a yellow-scum in the Council, they know what the scroll is already anyway.

Vote stays.
Wait, are you saying that YOU know what the scroll does? So you are confirming that it does do something? If what you say is true, we need to skip everything and just have me pick up the scroll to be sure it tells us what it does. If it doesn't we can just assume vezok didn't read his QT.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:Assuming there's a yellow-scum in the Council, they know what the scroll is already anyway.

Vote stays.
Wait, are you saying that YOU know what the scroll does? So you are confirming that it does do something? If what you say is true, we need to skip everything and just have me pick up the scroll to be sure it tells us what it does. If it doesn't we can just assume vezok didn't read his QT.
There are so many factors behind the possibilities of him not knowing what a scroll does. Perhaps he actually has to open it (don't). Also, RBT you know what that specific scroll does? You know who had it and dropped it? You know that there isn't more than one type of scroll in the game? If you know for a fact that THAT specific scroll has a good effect, say so and we will let gandalf get it. If you don't, malt or I would be happy to pick it up.

Also, malt, you didn't say anything about what I asked you... :P You want the vial (if you can use it)? It's useless to me and gandalf, but dangerous in the hands of scum, so if you want it, speak up and I'll give it to you and take the scroll. I still don't trust vezo with it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:

Vote stays.
There are so many factors behind the possibilities of him not knowing what a scroll does. Perhaps he actually has to open it (don't). Also, RBT you know what that specific scroll does? You know who had it and dropped it? You know that there isn't more than one type of scroll in the game? If you know for a fact that THAT specific scroll has a good effect, say so and we will let gandalf get it. If you don't, malt or I would be happy to pick it up.

Also, malt, you didn't say anything about what I asked you... :P You want the vial (if you can use it)? It's useless to me and gandalf, but dangerous in the hands of scum, so if you want it, speak up and I'll give it to you and take the scroll. I still don't trust vezo with it.
Oh and this plan would also involve gandalf getting the dagger/axe of course.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

If he had to open it, the mod surely would have told him as such.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:If he had to open it, the mod surely would have told him as such.
Yo gandalf, catch!
Drop Vial
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:If he had to open it, the mod surely would have told him as such.
Yo gandalf, catch!
Drop Vial
By the way, this is on the basis that you will obtain either the axe or the dagger soon :)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Yo gandalf, catch!
Drop Vial
Sorry to triple post but if mafia gets this, they could literally automatically win, so hurry up and pick it up (since you were online I figured you could get it quick!) HURRY...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Gandalf also here you go (I thought it was done through the mod x-x)
Drop Dagger
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:Gandalf also here you go (I thought it was done through the mod x-x)
Drop Dagger
Shit no, he can only pick up one item per 24 hours, picking this up ONLY until he can get another item so scumscum like Snake doesn't inb4gandalf again. NOT for any of my purposes.
Pickup Dagger.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

PICK UP VIAL

Why woul they auto-win lol?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
PICK UP VIAL

Why woul they auto-win lol?
Awww you didn't give it enough time for someone to pick up the bait lol :D. Kind of a slim chance at it happening, but hey, might as well try it ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Damn me for being online so often >.>

I actually considered that it might be a gambit. Unfortunately, only after I freaked out and immediately picked it up.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Damn me for being online so often >.>

I actually considered that it might be a gambit. Unfortunately, only after I freaked out and immediately picked it up.
Anyway, once you get the axe or dagger (your choice), you should be able to use the vial to its potential (if the axe and dagger are what their names portray them to be) - Not gonna tell you what the vial does in thread because scum might have certain specific protections. I'll let the mod let you know.

Gandalf - lead the item parade please - which item should go where?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

For the record, I will continue to hold the axe. While I trust it in the hands of Gandalf, I think I'll keep it for the night. I might go down, but I'll take someone with me.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:For the record, I will continue to hold the axe. While I trust it in the hands of Gandalf, I think I'll keep it for the night. I might go down, but I'll take someone with me.
If your axe has any kind of retaliatory affects (assuming gandalf attacks you like he said he would) or gandalf asks you to drop the axe and you don't, you get lynched. You're walking on thin ice with that kind of attitude towards a clear (which is very rare in MS and should be taken advantage of).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”