q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by q21 »

diddin wrote:
unvote Vote: quadz08

dat bigger wagon

Also, tmh lied about the redirector ability. It's standard. Mod-confirmed, an ability is only non-standard if the ability PM explicitly says so.
When you say bigger wagon I assume you mean bigger than WC based on your post before this vote:
diddin wrote:^Quadz is so scum.

Him or WC, decisions, decisions...
Except that WC was the bigger wagon with 4 votes to quadz 3... and you were already voting WC so you just shrunk that wagon.

In short, for all that I think quadz has been a little scummy, I don't like this vote one bit.
RedCoyote wrote:
q21 1569 wrote:So then how do we deal with the treestump? If we lynch TMH now we get rid of the only way that we know exists to get rid of it. Yes, chances are that it'll get taken out/voided but there's also a chance that it won't and I think we need to keep TMH alive for today based on that chance to deal with the treestump tomorrow.
I don't think that's feasible. We're putting too much to chance. ckd can flip it to someone like a Bunny or LynchMePls who right now I'm only so-so on (haven't really felt big town/scum vibes from either of them) and take them out. Of course if theman were to flip town, diddin would be the obvious choice.
So tell me, if we do lynch TMH today and CKD does flip the stump to someone else (bunny/LMP as you suggest) the question remains: How do we "take it out" as you so succinctly put it?

*If you're detecting a hint of sarcasm here, then your sarcasmometer is working just fine. Despite that, if you can give a valid, genuine answer to this then I'd be happy to vote TMH with you.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Saint »

oh, geez, vi followed by nhammen followed by redcoyote just on this page
i know i'm going to be in for a
delightful
reading of these walls
seriously...
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Saint »

quadz08 wrote:And if the fact that I suspected you is new information, you must be completely unfamiliar with the thread.
I've read the thread, but you are actively lurking so hard your comments my flight by me, bro.

I find IAI's #1578's doctor comments scummy
@IAI
what is the point in dwelling on the past with this?
I Am Innocent wrote:I want everyone on record on the following two questions before we get to N2.

1) If TMH survives to D3, and assuming the day vig makes it to D3, should TMH be killed D3 (either voluntarily by holding the virus, or forced through the day vig)?

2) If TMH survives D2, should CKD pass the tree stump to TMH N2?

My answers
1) yes
2) yes
1) not if we decide he is town, which I feel he is
2) leave it for WIFOM

why are you fishing, here, IAI? this information is scummily motivated... hard.

FOS: IAI
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Saint »

q21 wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:I want everyone on record on the following two questions before we get to N2.

1) If TMH survives to D3, and assuming the day vig makes it to D3, should TMH be killed D3 (either voluntarily by holding the virus, or forced through the day vig)?

1) YES
2) This one I'm not so sure of anymore. If we're still assuming the dayvig makes it to day 3, then yes. But that assumption is dangerous here because if the dayvig doesn't make it we're forced to give scum TMH another day.
quadz08 wrote:I have scumreads on Nero Cain, Bunny, and Saint still. I could have my vote on any one of the three, but it wouldn't mean anything, and I don't really think any of them is scummier than another. If it's gonna be an issue for me to not my have my vote somewhere, I'll throw it on one of the three of them.
It would mean something if you voted Saint, since then there would be 2 people voting for that particular scum.
durrr i can make your case durrr
q21 is scum
join me on the q21 wagon, he is scum

@Q21
i don't know if i'm right, and if you're town which i believe you are, you shouldn't word things that way.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

If you vote theman with me I could care less if you read my wall, Fur.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Saint »

@wrathchild, you say Diddin is confirmed town if TMH flips scum, but they had the busdriving aspect
What if TMH passed it off to a dead slot (the bus driver), and bus drove diddin passing it to a town slot to himself
that would bend the rules, not break them.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by Saint »

I don't like Vi's 1592 setting up a chain lynch, but I have inside knowledge of her obv townness, so she gets a free pass

also, said chain lynch is a good idea and should be amended to the general "let's follow this plan, hey, you guys" townie plan of awesomeness
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by q21 »

q21 wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:
q21 1569 wrote:So then how do we deal with the treestump? If we lynch TMH now we get rid of the only way that we know exists to get rid of it. Yes, chances are that it'll get taken out/voided but there's also a chance that it won't and I think we need to keep TMH alive for today based on that chance to deal with the treestump tomorrow.
I don't think that's feasible. We're putting too much to chance. ckd can flip it to someone like a Bunny or LynchMePls who right now I'm only so-so on (haven't really felt big town/scum vibes from either of them) and take them out. Of course if theman were to flip town, diddin would be the obvious choice.
So tell me, if we do lynch TMH today and CKD does flip the stump to someone else (bunny/LMP as you suggest) the question remains: How do we "take it out" as you so succinctly put it?

*If you're detecting a hint of sarcasm here, then your sarcasmometer is working just fine. Despite that, if you can give a valid, genuine answer to this then I'd be happy to vote TMH with you.
An answer please RC, since you're apparently around.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by Saint »

q21 wrote:
Saint wrote:
q21 - Refresh me again on why you want me lynched. The OTH take-home version of it was "I'm out to get you".
You have misrepped me and then hypocritically called me scummy based on that misrepresentation. Your comment about my posting was also a misrepresentation. Its not so much that you're out to get me, but that you did it scummily.
Also, SaintFurc has been scummy which you want to dismiss as Furc being Furc. I'm more keep on the explanation of Furc being scum.
Lastly, I find your defence of TMH disingenuous.
Give me an example of "me being scummy" and don't just say A = A
WHERE?

I'm waiting, because there's nothing you can have on me.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Saint »

StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: themanhimself
VOTE: curiouskarmadog

THIS IS A STICKUP.
Your second and third scummiest reads accompanied with explanations or your life.

Yes.
I Am Innocent wrote:2) If TMH survives D2, should CKD pass the tree stump to TMH N2?
Yes.
I like this post
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Saint »

implosion wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: themanhimself
VOTE: curiouskarmadog
*cough* treestump *cough*

Yes to both of IAI's questions btw.
LOL I LIKE THIS POST MORE
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Saint »

Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
Saint wrote:
Easy Target
Have I mentioned I hate this terminology?
And I hate the term Village Idiot and try not to use it. You know what I'm talking about.
et tu , vi?
sic transit gloria mundi!
mafia interruptus,
i must go relieve my eyes!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Saint »

@nhammen: (i know it wasn't directed at me)

Wrath - easy target
RedCoyote - probably scum
Bunny - scum/VI
pops - I believed he was scum, but I am re-assessing that possibly. Sort of torn on him.
LynchMePls - This read is null for me
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Saint »

RedCoyote wrote:Look, but, be honest. You're trying to paint me as the bad guy here. I don't think you're being very fair here. I was asked. Point blank. I was asked how could diddin and theman both be scum given the ability passing mechanic. I responded. I was asked how theman's flip could give us a better clue about the setup. So come off this idea that I'm trying to treat this game special or corrupt people into my line of thinking. I'm throwing possibilities out there based on what little we've been shown so far.
I actually have to agree with him here.
I still believe he is scum, but
it is possible, dammit
that it was passed via driving
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by q21 »

Since I've already done so FurcSaint, I'm just going to quote myself.
q21 wrote:
Saint wrote:
nhamen's ridiculously long post
And what is it exactly I'm missing?
I'd like to claim #3, for the record, but I am not claiming my recipient.
Also, why do you have interest in me yet interest for people who are interested in lynching my slot and it flipping town? Just the sheer ignorance of imagining a town flip seems ridiculous. Let's imagine a scum one.

I disagree with my hydra's read on you recently. Your posting feels pretty pro-town. Is that how you play as scum? If you're that good as scum, I would consider lynching you based upon your unreadability.
I don't get the last sentence of your first paragraph... I read it and reread it and it still doesn't make much sense. As for the second paragraph... are you really trying to construct a too townie argument againt nhamen? Because that's what it looks like.
Saint wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@nhamm: Thanks for reminding me of that question, I missed it lol.
@Pops: I think its because I believe Saint is scum, while on DBE I don't believe it yet. Would I cry if DBE dies, no I wouldn't.
@I am Innocent: 3) Someone Else.
I'd like reasoning for this
Are you familiar with my play?
Do you realize I go the extra mile as town?
Are you familiar with my vehement scum-meta and easy-readability?

I am by far NOT a policy lynch, and you WILL NOT gain any traction on this.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M POSTING THIS!
I do not remember anyone saying anything about a policy lynch of you, certainly I don't see it in the post you've quoted here. So far as I can see it the policy lynch point here is a blatant strawman. All scummy. I now list Saint as people I think are scum.
Saint wrote:

Someone tell me what's wrong with this picture.
*Parama is being called Extremely Town by everyone. (okay, what's wrong other than that)
*DBE claims to have passed the Doctor to Parama.
*Parama wants to die Today, specifically by the Virus.
She said she protected Parama, not that she passed her ability to Parama.

Preview Edit: Ninja'd by LMP on the last point... but screw it.

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Saint »

RedCoyote wrote:If you vote theman with me I could care less if you read my wall, Fur.
too late
i read the entire thread except for maybe a paragraph or two of nhammen
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Saint »

is there a reason you walled my OBV-townness off the thread, Q21?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

q21 1632 wrote:So tell me, if we do lynch TMH today and CKD does flip the stump to someone else (bunny/LMP as you suggest) the question remains: How do we "take it out" as you so succinctly put it?
Take it out of the equation. We'd pass it to scummy players and force them to pass it where we say or face the consequences. I actually kind of want to see who ckd passes it to because I don't think very highly of him (he's ranked only behind theman and diddin in my eyes).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Oh, and while we're on the subject, that's reason number 10 why theman's shot was ridiculous. ckd could've been shot, eliminating this whole issue to begin with. So there's that.

I went back to check on the vigvote count from the start of D2, and, although Vi's off, I confirm that Parama did have the most people saying his name. I mean, I could screw with the numbers by guessing at Lateralus and pops' intentions, but I don't think that's fair.

God, I can't get over how absolutely ridiculous that shot was. Just reading over the entire day has really struck that nerve again, you know, in case I didn't hammer that point home enough. I guess I'm just mostly pissed that I didn't get a word in edgewise while whoever "voted" for Parama because they were annoyed with him just lost us the Doctor ability. pops, you wanted to know why theman shot with 6/17 people chiming in?
Because he's scum (as are you probably for still trying to sell the idea that he's town).

Why does everyone love ckd as town so much? Can we talk about that? Can I do like IAI and get people to state why it is they didn't advocate such an obvious shot. I mean, I brought this up way back at the start of the day. There were only two people who wanted ckd shot that I could tell. Me and implosion.

Everyone who picked ckd to be shot (all townies)

• RC
  • implosion
Everyone who picked Parama (
the entire scumteam
almost the entire scumteam, and the group we are definitely lynching from today, no questions asked)

• Bunny
  • theman
  • WC
  • ckd
  • quadz
  • SC
quadz and SC were the weird ones in that group, btw. quadz, as far as I know, wasn't interested in Parama being shot until Darla flipped. quadz, is this true? SC, you threw Parama in at the end of your post, but the people you wanted shot before Parama (theman and Saint) were fairly unreasonable. Saint may have been shot, but I think you knew it was really between Parama, Bunny, and WC. Did you not?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 am

Post by q21 »

Saint wrote:is there a reason you walled my OBV-townness off the thread, Q21?
What obvtowness?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We have a week till deadline. I support the Quadz, Wrath and to an extent the TMH wagons. Implosion, I AM, Bunny and Q21 need to switch their votes to one of those 3. DGB needs to vote.

Personally I like the Quadz lynch and I'd like to see him flip today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:So the entire Day 1 Nero doesn't look twice at me. Then I ask a question regarding the Darla Lynch and all of a sudden I'm Obvscum and I'm scumbuddies with my #1 Scumspect. This is definately a weak attack on me by Nero and reminds me of LMP's tactics as well.
Its just the way I scum hunt or at least try to. If I don't like the post I'll point it out and depending on how scummy it is (which is subjective mind you) then I'll start thinkin' that player is scummy. I think it was you, if not I apologize, but I see absolutely no pro-towness in TMH and you made some comments defending TMH.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint wrote:I find IAI's #1578's doctor comments scummy
@IAI
Not dwelling, just pointing out scum motivation that TMH had.

Parama's kill ensured the end of the Doctor power role, and all links from players having the Doctor are now dead and we have 0 leads on the scum from that role. Scum 1, Town 0.
Saint wrote:I find IAI's #1578's doctor comments scummy
@IAI

My answers
1) yes
2) yes
1) not if we decide he is town, which I feel he is
2) leave it for WIFOM

why are you fishing, here, IAI? this information is scummily motivated... hard.

FOS: IAI
Are you referring to my questions? If not, please clarify.

I'll answer assuming you are referring to my 2 questions. I think CKD should pass the Tree Stump to TMH tomorrow. I want it on record what the group thinks so there is no loophole here.

I don't want D3 to come and CKD to say, 'I did not pass it to TMH because I wasn't sure he was going to be the day kill D3', or 'I thought we were worried about the dayvig ending up in the void'.

By getting everyone on record, (and the clear majority thinks he should pass it to TMH assuming TMH is notlynched today,) CKD loses those loopholes. He has to send it to TMH or otherwise we know they are likely scum partners.

PS - And then we can circle back and see who was pushing the hardest for a TMH lynch D2 to try to save one teammate at the hands of bussing the other.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We are lynching Quadz today. Vote accordingly, Bunny.

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Saint »

q21 wrote:
Saint wrote:is there a reason you walled my OBV-townness off the thread, Q21?
What obvtowness?
you must not know who i am....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”