lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Why is InHim alive? Prolly because if I and Magua were alive, Battousai wouldn't have stood a chance.

Ridiculous attempt at making me look scummy using unconsistent argumentations about my burgers = Battousai preparing himself for a last day in which he would have had to vote me. Note that now we finally know why people died on L-1. Also: cop confirms that InHim chose to investigate Purple Orange. And finally, the easiest observation ever: raj was not killed, even though InHim knew he was investigating scum on N2 as well.

It is always a big risk to cross votes in the first posts of lylo. Still, it is almost impossible that InHim is scum, and I don't see what else we could discuss other than the things we already discussed on Day 4.

Vote: Battousai

InHim, you get the hammer.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Battousai »

Really? I'm pretty sure EVERYONE agreed that I'm the next lynch.

Where was I using unconsistant argumentations about your burgers? The only time I mentioned anything other than confirmable townie was when I was explaining my reaction to recieving a burger and then SC being weakened.

Knowing inhim isn't a noob, he'll iso each of us and come up with who questions and cases against both of us. I'll choose to defend myself over attacking you.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Zang »

Votecount-

lewarcher82 - 1 - (Battousai) (L-1)
Battousai - 1 - (lewarcher82) (L-1)

Not Voting: InHimshallibe

2 needed to lynch

Deadline is February 12 at 11:00 pm EST
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Same here, Battousai, same here :-)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, carp. BRB.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK MAGUA.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I see no possible way I'm voting lew right now. We have flavor indicating healthy foods are scum and burgers aren't very healthy... then again, if these are "harmless burgers" that may mean healthy? But healthy foods have been killing our Town players.

At both of you: give me the
best
reason the other is scum.
Show

:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Battousai »

The best reason lew is scum... well if you were scum you'd hammer and I'm not scum. By process of elimination, lew must be scum. But seriously, I'd rather not attack Lew and just refer back to our play and votes D1 and D4 (Quicklynches didn't let me play for D2/3).
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

he he he sweet, Battousai. Way to dodge questions.

I see no reasons not to attack on LyLo. You want to win or not? By all means, do it if you can. Point out what was scummy about my play.

you disappeared after a day1 full of activity, in which you were scumbussing SC. Where were you when I actually started the case that got him lynched? You had 10 hours to log in and post...
then you come back, and you only cast doubts about everyone's reads of the game. You made a lot of comments yesterday: why are you not willing to attack me now?

You declared twice I was the second best lynch after raj. I never understood why. The least you can do is explain it now.

The closest thing to a case you made was a very confused reference to some killing role other than mafia to justify the presence of a mafia doc. That argument failed. You backtrack on it, still you say I am the second best after raj. And again, no trace of a case, no trace of a reason.

What you were doing was preparing the field for today, because you knew you would have killed magua or InHim, and you knew you would have had to vote me. The scummiest thing in your play is the absence of reasons for FoSing me yesterday.

Provide them, Iplease.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

OK, here's the deal.

lewarcher freaking COASTS to victory by killing me. Magua and Battousai pretty much leap onto one another (well, maybe not MAGUA SINCE HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM HE WAS A DOUBLE-VOTER, BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE).

I don't have a clue what Battousai's angle was with letting me make a choice, though. Maybe he thought I'd second guess myself? No clue, tbh.

lew's most recent post pretty much puts the nail in the coffin, but I'll let this stew (Panera? lol) for just a bit longer.
Show

:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Battousai »

lewarcher82 wrote:he he he sweet, Battousai. Way to dodge questions.

I see no reasons not to attack on LyLo. You want to win or not? By all means, do it if you can. Point out what was scummy about my play.

you disappeared after a day1 full of activity, in which you were scumbussing SC. Where were you when I actually started the case that got him lynched? You had 10 hours to log in and post...
then you come back, and you only cast doubts about everyone's reads of the game. You made a lot of comments yesterday: why are you not willing to attack me now?

You declared twice I was the second best lynch after raj. I never understood why. The least you can do is explain it now.

The closest thing to a case you made was a very confused reference to some killing role other than mafia to justify the presence of a mafia doc. That argument failed. You backtrack on it, still you say I am the second best after raj. And again, no trace of a case, no trace of a reason.

What you were doing was preparing the field for today, because you knew you would have killed magua or InHim, and you knew you would have had to vote me. The scummiest thing in your play is the absence of reasons for FoSing me yesterday.

Provide them, Iplease.
1) I never really had you as scum. D1 I was ignoring you (gambit of picking two people at random to ignore to increase the chance of focusing on scum), and yesterday I had inhim as town, raj as probable town. You were null at best, putting you second on my scum list. That is why you were second best lynch. Because you were not inhim, nor Magua.

2) Nice. Take credit for the SC lynch. The cop got a guilty and in game hinted it to his neighbor, and Magua quickhammering with both votes (based on a completely different reason than you). Also, where was I for 10 hours? I dunno, sleeping? Like I've consistently been for most of the game (only recently winter break ended), I didn't get on before noon.

3) I never referenced there being a second, unknown, killing role. I only said doc does not heal poison.

4) Why would I kill Magua? Yesterday ended with everyone saying they would vote me. If anything, batt-scum should have killed no one for the wifom of it all and dragged it out into a tie if the town no lynched. Magua had raj as scum, then me. Lewarcher had me as scum, followed by magua (I believe magua second or possibly raj). Inhim had me as scum, followed by Magua. Saying that I killed Magua because he found me scummy is asinine. Everyone found me scummy for some reason I just don't understand.

Inhim- just hammer lew now, and respond to my PM (replacing into your current game). I need a new game to play since this is ending.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I started the wagon on SC, how could I know there was a cop? How could I know SC was confirmed?

If you never referred to a second killing role, I must have misunderstood you. I wonder if I was the only one who did it.

Magua would have voted you. Your only hope was that InHim would change his mind.

With this, I am answering all the little content you are giving in your post.

You are scum. and yesterday you did not scumhunt, btw. Because you were planning your last day strategy. If you were town, you would have tried to get a reading on your nulltell (me).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Battousai »

You are taking credit for it now, when in actuality, you only got 1 vote. Raj convinced inhim, and magua found his own reasoning. Therefore, you did not start the case that got him lynched, you were just first on the wagon.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

you know, Battousai, InHim can just go back, read it himself and decide.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

(and besides, once again you are using confusing argumentations: you mention cop's investigation, which was never revealed in thread, and even if it was steganographically revealed to InHim, he had not yet voted when I did)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

lewarcher82 wrote:you know, Battousai, InHim can just go back, read it himself and decide.
Exactly. Which is why I'm trying not to attack you, but to defend myself.

---

Are you purposely not reading with comprehension? I'm not arguing the timeline. I'm saying that your case did not lead to a SC lynch. All other votes on the wagon were for different reasons, and according to raj, he told inhim in thread about his investigation result. So you can not credit your case in getting SC lynched. Which by all accounts, can be seen as early day bussing and not being able to unvote due to the quicklynch.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

again: my point is that you explicitely mention a lot of stuff that is very ill-defined in a confused attempt at making me look scummy... why mention the cop to discretid my case on SC when the cop had not claimed nor reported? Why mention the option my burgers may have been the reason why people died at L-1 and then say you don't believe it for real (I mean even before Magua's flip)? You are just using all the arguments that you can find, and there is no way to put your "lunges" together - nor does any of them make any sense.

my case on SC was genuine, and the reasons I gave were part of the larger case that got him lynched. I never wanted to take all the credit for his lynch, I said I started the wagon and I started the case. Again, InHim can just go back and decide who is misrepping who.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not discrediting your case, I'm discrediting your claim that your case lead to SC being lynched because Inhim new raj got a guilty due to their secret code (I believe it was start first post with a vowel for guilty, consanant for innocent, punctuation for no result) and magua voted with his own reasoning.

I never said, "I got a harmless burger, that means that SC got one too and is why he took one less vote to lynch." I said something along the lines of "I thought [thought is a past tense term] that my harmless burger and SC getting lynched at L-1 were connected, but that since you claim not to have given him one then it must not have." Who the fuck wouldn't be curious as to why they recieved an item in the night that they can't interact with and seems to have not affected them (poison, protection, etc.)? Who wouldn't see that their MIGHT be a connection to it and being lynched at L-1 if they haven't been brought to L-1 since recieving it? I dropped it once you claimed that you did not give it to SC, because scum wouldn't give one to their partner, nor would town lie about giving it to scum, resulting in a lynch.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

vote: Battousai
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Batt's first post was the real kicker. Came out assuming I was Town.
Show

:

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Zang »

And so the day ends with the town anxiously waiting to see their fate. A burger was found on Battousai's body. The town realized that they were doomed.

However, the next morning no one was dead.

Battousai, Wendys, Mafia Godfather lynched day 5

InHimshallibe, Wing Street, Town Neighbor, Survived

Lewarcher82, Burger King, Town Burger Vendor, survived

Congradulations Town!
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Well done InHim! Splendid play. You were protown like an innocent child!
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Zang »

Roles-

Taco bell

You are
Taco Bell,  Town tracker
. You have recently been hiding tracking chips in your burritos and tacos. Using this you can see which other restaurants somebody  went to at night. PM me the name of the person you want to track and I will tell you who they targeted that night. 

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living.
KFC

You are
KFC, Town Poisoner
. Your fried chicken contains so much fat and calories that you've found that it can make an effective weapon. Each night you may PM me the name of a person you would like to feed your chicken to, they will then die of a heart attack the next night.

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is living.
McDonalds

You are
McDonalds, Town Doublevoter
. You are the worlds largest fast food chain, so the town has awarded you with a double vote. When you vote for somebody, your vote will be worth two. Your extra vote will not be displayed in the votecount.

Arbys

You are
Arby's, Town Miller
. Your have recently been confused with the mafia because your sandwiches have a low amount of grease in comparison to the other chains. However, the truth is that you just want to sell tasty sandwiches. If a cop investigates you, they will receive a guilty result.

Burger King

You are
Burger King, Town Burger Vendor
. You have recently been giving away burgers for free as an advertising campaign. Each night you may PM me a type of burger and who you want to give it to. They will receive the burger. The burger does nothing.

Pizza Hut

You a
Pizza Hut, Town Neighbor and Cop
. You are often paired with Wing Street (GhostWriter). In this crisis  you have kept your partnership and you may talk with him at http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/uLUh6KWeL7Pud. You have also took the responsibility of investigating other restaurants through a video camera taped to the bottom of your pizza boxes. Each night you may PM me the name of someone you want to investigate, then at the end of the night you will receive a guilty result if your target is mafia or an innocent result if he is town. Wing Street does not know your role or alignment.

Wing Street

You are
Wing Street, Town Neighbor
. You are often paired with Pizza Hut (rajrhcpfreak). In this crisis you have kept your partnership and you may talk with him at night at http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/uLUh6KWeL7Pud. Pizza Hut does not know your role or alignment.

Jack In the Box

You are
Jack in the Box, Vanilla Townie
. You serve great burgers but you are often overshadowed by other burger restaurants, so you have no special powers.

Del Taco

You are
Del Taco, Vanilla Townie
. You serve great tacos but you are often overshadowed by other Mexican restaurants, so you have no special powers.

Subway

You are
Subway, Mafia Goon
. You are famous for $5 footlong sandwiches with fresh, healthy ingredients. These factors let you recently join the mafia, but you're still new to the mafia and so you don't have any special powers.

The other mafia members are StrangerCoug who is a Doctor and Battousai who is the godfather. You may speak with with the mafia at .

You may fake claim as Carl's Jr.

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the Mafia is living
Boston Market

You are
Boston Market, Mafia Doctor
. Instead of the usual grease filled cheeseburger and fries, you serve rotisserie chicken and fresh vegetables. Your food is so healthy that the mafia has started to use it for protection. Each night you may pick one person to feed your food to (your target does not need to be mafia). Your target will then be protected from one kill attempt on that person. You also protect against poison.

The other mafia members are  Purple Orange who is a goon and JasonT1981 who is the godfather. You may speak with the mafia at 

You may fake claim as Chick-fil-A.

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the Mafia is living.
Wendy's

You are
Wendy's, Mafia Godfather
. You are disgusted by the hamburgers in other restaurants so you decided to make your own. In your "fast food" restaurant You use freshly ground beef instead of frozen patties and fresh lettuce and tomato. You have started the mafia to get rid of the greasy junk that people today call food. Because you are the leader of the mafia, you have been granted the ability to choose who the mafia will kill at night. You also appear innocent upon cop investigation because of how well you resemble a normal fast food restaurant. However, unless you are protected you will die normally.

The other members of the mafia are Peanutman who is a goon and StrangerCoug who is a doctor.You may speak with the mafia at 

You may fake claim as In-N-Out burger

You win when all other alignments have been eliminated and at least one member of the Mafia is living.
Night actions-

Night 1-

lewarcher82 gives a harmless burger to Battousai.
Chronopie tracks Purple Orange.
StrangerCoug protects Battousai.
rajrhcpfreak investigates Purple Orange.
Purple Orange kills Ethereal Cookie.
CooLDoG poisons yabbaguy.

Night 2-

Chronopie tracks InHimshallibe.
Lewarcher82 gives a harmless burger to Chronopie.
StrangerCoug protects Battousai.
rajrhcpfreak investigates StrangerCoug.
Battousai kills Chronopie
CooLDoG poisons no one.

Night 3-

Lewarcher82 gives a harmless burger to magua.
rajrhcpfreak investigates Battousai
Battousai kills CooLDoG.
CooLDoG poisons no one.

Night 4-

Lewarcher82 gives a harmless burger to InHimshallibe.
Battousai kills Magua.

Scum can post their quicktopic. Dead quicktopic is here- http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/C7DaRV4LfbM
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Battousai »

inHimshallibe wrote:Batt's first post was the real kicker. Came out assuming I was Town.
As town I would assume you to be town. If you were scum you would have killed raj or at least misled him.

I was pretty much screwed when my partners were quicklynched. I didn't have time to get into the game and let people get a read on me. As yesterday went on, I pretty much knew I was dead, so I tried acting in a non scum (but not town) way. I started with trying to save Magua from a lynch, as I felt he was the only other person that could be lynched today. Then I killed him once I knew my fate was basically sealed, as everyone was getting a town read on him at the end. I was hoping to come in today with raj and magua, getting either raj to lynch magua or convincing magua that raj must be town based on the neighbor/neighbor thing. If only raj and inhim weren't neighbors, I would have tried at getting inhim lynched

I also thought this game was a role fuck type of game, where roles were put in to fuck up your perception of it: Town/Town neighbors, tracker/miller/GF, poisoner/scum doc [which is why I held onto doctor can't cure poison]. The cop claim really messed my perception up.

Be it bias against losing or biased against heavy PR games only 3 vanillas, all of which were killed before N2. Personally I think vanilla roles should make up more than half of the roles. Other than that, the game was ran well, no mod errors (though I still believe the doctor shouldn't be used to cure poison), balance for this game seemed pretty swingy, if not tilted town.

Great play by town (not sure what magua was doing at the end though), and I'm happy at least I got a claimed cop with 2 scum guilty results lynched, though.

I'm ok with the mafia QT being posted if the others are. Though, I did use it for my personal thoughts after SC died.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

GG Battousai. I thought you put up a valiant effort nonetheless. Thank you to lewarcher, made it one of my easier LyLo decisions.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/uLUh6KWeL7Pud

Not much there besides some sweet, sweet love.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”