Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Grey
- Caimed scum then redacted it. Not a random vote.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:I hate RVS.
Doesn't mean you can push a BW on someone who clearly made 2 RVS posts. Calling his posts dumb isn't a great move, either, as they were RVS posts. The fact you needed reasons for a vote in RVS is also suspect, but forgiveable for now.

VOTE: CrazyQuestions: Looks like I've got the CrazyAnswers for him. :lol:
I like this post not all. If only I had two votes... (admittedly if I did have two I'd use them both on Grey but you understand, right?)

Everyone who votes after this post for a player who is not SW or Grey needs to provide a reason for doing so.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Empking »

[quote="Substrike22"]
p-edit, p-edit: EMP don't tell people who they can and cannot vote for,[/quote[

Quote please.

Also seriously. "EMPKing, get back here and explain more other than "Gray claimed scum and redacted". That vote seems awfully opportunistic this early and I don't like how the wagon shot up in numbers so quickly."

This is ... I don't even. Can a member of the town mind telling me if that quote is as scummy, reaching, chainsaw-using and inane as I think. (Seriously, he thinks I used my magical scum powers to cause a wagon to shoot up? Actually. He thinks three votes is "shot up in numbers"?)

Sub, Grey and SW calling it now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:Sub, Grey and SW calling it now.
Read this as:
Empking wrote:EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS MAFIA!!!
Pleae quote where Grey disagreed with me. Please quote where you disagreed with me!

A better quote would be.
Empking wrote: GREY AND EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO DEFEND GREY IS MAFIA!!!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:]You think Grey is Mafia. I disagree. Not a quote, but there we are. Your version also fits though.
I would like everybody to note that SW is calling Grey non-mafia when Grey has only made two posts (and those posts being 1st and 2nd along with being random.).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Empking »

EMP don't tell people who they can and cannot vote for
While that's not telling people not to vote outside of the box
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Empking »

Also, Sub, are you seriously I'm trying to be the alpha male in a game with Internet Stranger?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:You think Grey is Mafia. I disagree. Not a quote, but there we are. Your version also fits though.
I would like everybody to note that SW is calling Grey non-mafia when Grey has only made two posts (and those posts being 1st and 2nd along with being random.).
I'd like everybody to note that Empking thinks he has called the entire scumteam, based on about 10 posts in total.
Awful awful desperation to try and discredit me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Empking »

Grey: Thoughts on Sub? Thoughts on SW?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Empking »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Empking wrote:
How scummy do you think Grey was as of post #5?
He was the scumiest. Not hugely though.

Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:I hate RVS.
Doesn't mean you can push a BW on someone who clearly made 2 RVS posts. Calling his posts dumb isn't a great move, either, as they were RVS posts. The fact you needed reasons for a vote in RVS is also suspect, but forgiveable for now.

VOTE: CrazyQuestions: Looks like I've got the CrazyAnswers for him. :lol:
I like this post not all.
Why not?[/quote]

1. His defence of Grey
2. His vote having nothing to do with his defence of grey.

Empking wrote:Sub, Grey and SW calling it now.
You claim you've found the scum team before over half the players have even posted? Really?
If you've got it flaunt it.

Preview: He called Grey town after two posts that don't suggest a town alignment (at all). That means he's either lying or has role information (AKA Mafia).

Calling somebody scum after 10 posts is a perfectly reasonable town play. Its typical hyperbole.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Grey: Thoughts on Sub? Thoughts on SW?
I know you're here Grey.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:ShadoWolf, when you say you disagree that Grey is scum, are you saying you think he's town?
He's a neutral read to me at the moment.
BEEP BEEP
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #47 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Empking »

Just so you all know. Crazy is clearly town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #51 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: Also, Crazy you could just as easily be chainsawing for EMP right now. If anything I've remained skeptical of IS's play thus far, and asking you to clarify your point of "curious", which is (purposely?) a vague definition/word is not a scum tell.

It's like saying someone did something "interesting". Interesting in what way? Curious in what way? It all begs the same question, because calling something "curious" now doesn't help us determine your alignment later.
I do not know what chainsawing means exactly, but I am not even considering Empking in my analysis. It involves only YOU, IS, Shadow and myself.

You have not explained the inconsistency of your quotes. RECORDED.
Chainsawwing is indirectly defending a player by attacking the attacker. We're on page 3 unless he can back it up with some facts he shouldn't be using it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Empking wrote:Just so you all know. Crazy is clearly town.
So quickly? :)

Id like you to say why. Not for giving me townie points (that too, it would be good for town), but mainly because I like to write my arguments in odd ways and many times I am not sure whether some players understand what I say :)
Honestly its just your honestly and your lack of fear for the consequences.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #62 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Empking »

The original wagon has fallen apart (though its target is deliberately avoiding the game.)

Unvote

Vote: Sub

IS; Do you think that makes Crazy scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Empking »

El: What are your thoughts on Grey avoiding the thread?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #66 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Empking wrote:...many things...
Since Strike and IS do not seem to be interested in comment my arguments on them two, you may well do. You consider me town and you are voting for strike now, so you are interested in my theory. Please analyze it...
I disagree with it. IS is also semi-town.

Preview: el, answer my question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #68 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Empking »

el simo wrote:
Empking wrote:El: What are your thoughts on Grey avoiding the thread?
None, he made two posts six hours ago. This isn't enough time to confirm any activity theories, it is the middle of the working week.
I don't get it. He's on the forum. He's posting, Why can't he post here?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #77 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
Empking wrote:El: What are your thoughts on Grey avoiding the thread?
YOU'RE SCUM

VOTE: EMPKING

FOR THE RECORD, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING THIS GAME.

So humour me guys; what in all of this crap do I have to re-read to catch up again? This is exactly like how IS described it; it's a family fight, not scumhunting.
How about you play the game and scum hunt? No seriously POSTING IN CAPITALS does not make up for your refusal to help this game.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #80 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:Therefore I am voting you. You are also saying Grey is avoiding the thread and on TOP of that, he's doing it deliberately.
By gosh. Since that is y'know a truthful and accurate fact. Which (the last time I checked) you can immediately notice by just looking at the main post. So what are you trying to say when you bring it up?

Unvote

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #90 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Empking »

el simo wrote:^ which is why I'd rather leave it to later in the game when we have an actual pattern to analyse. Too much wifom this early.
No its not WIFOM. Don't use that word unless you know what is means.

EA: I be honest, their play suggests I'm right but I'm not extraordinarily confident on my reads this early in.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Empking »

el simo wrote:
Empking wrote:
el simo wrote:^ which is why I'd rather leave it to later in the game when we have an actual pattern to analyse. Too much wifom this early.
No its not WIFOM. Don't use that word unless you know what is means.
I don't appreciate the demeaning tone bub.

What you've claimed isn't WIFOM, and that is that he is avoiding the thread, but his only possible defence is all catch 22. It's a loaded accusation and this early in the game with having given him enough time to establish a pattern for us to analyse, it's just all bad news.
I'm sorry seriously. That's your argument.

Grey's action mark him clearly scum due to there not being any pro-town natureto his actions. That means hecan't defend himself without resorting to WIFOM. That's not fair!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Shado
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #99 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Empking »

El: Y'know how Grey purposely avoided the thread yesterday. And he's doing the same today. Is that a pattern enoigh for you?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #113 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:To derail this debate, what does everyone think about lynching lurkers? Because...

Unvote

Vote: Saporovirus
Or we can lynch scum.
sub wrote: Post 98 he hops on the popular wagon without giving a reason. I'm just getting scum vibes. Most of his arguments on p4 is regarding WIFOM stuff, not really much to do with the game. And El Simo was right, that was WIFOM. EMP is trying to push the wagon anywhere but himself, for any reason.
Do I need to explain why this post is bull?

1. One other vote is not a "popular wagon".
2. I've beren clalling Shado scum since Day 1. No small minority of posts have been giving reason for my voting Shado.
3. "Most of his arguments on p4 is regarding WIFOM stuff," - This is simply not true.
4. "that was WIFOM" - No it wasn't. Please provide evidence for this statement.
5. El Simo admitted he was spouting nonsense when he called it WIFOM originally (Though it was masked in a rather defensive, aggresive tone.)
6. "EMP is trying to push the wagon anywhere but himself, for any reason." - This is clearly nonsense because
a) if I was moving the wagon to anyone I wouldf've joined Crazy's.
b) I've been calling Shado scum since page 1.

Do I need to explain why this post is scummy?

1. Its bull.
2. Its doing a chainsaw defence of a player that we scumhunters have already noted a connection between on page 1.
3. Its hopping onto the largest wagon.
4. Its hopping on the largest wagon for the sole reason to keep Shado from getting up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #134 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Come on people, not forming wagons until I see who is joining us. Call that anti-town if you will, but I've found that scum behavior on wagons is not readable if scum AREN'T POSTING.
How can you extol the virtues of reading scum behaviour on wagons when you refuse to form one?
If you're asking me what is best wagon, easily EMP by a mile. He's acting quite odd with the "I nailed the entire scumteam" jazz. Sure. The lurkers are still scummy.

I think wagoning a lurked gets us more though. Both the 1 shots are scummy.
If you think EMP is the best wagon, why aren't you voting him? What's the benefit of lynching a lurker? I've always found lurking to be a null-tell. Both sides do it equally.
It might be my bias but this looks like coaching to me. Any thoughts?

TL: What have I done that is scummy?
MS: What have I done that is scummy?
Sub: What have I done that is scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #137 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:TL: What have I done that is scummy?
Didn't I already say? You calling Grey scum for not posting in the thread 4 hours after the game started.
I called him deliberately avoiding the thread for his lack of posting. And he was deliberately avoiding the thread. ( He admitted to it later.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #145 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote: It might be my bias but this looks like coaching to me. Any thoughts?
What, in all you have seen of me, gives you the idea that Shado would be coaching me? He wants me to act predictably and in a way he can read, I'll give you that.
Because you're scum buddies.

TL: If you deliberately ignore the thread in order to avoid answering uncomfortable questions then: Yes. That would be a point out of your favour.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #154 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Empking »

saporovirus wrote:
GreyIce: stop being silly. I logged in on Tuesday and I logged in just now. That's not called "lurking," that's called "having a life." I suspect you might have one of those yourself, since you've also been accused of "avoiding" the thread. Nice try though.
No. He really was avoiding the thread. How is that up for debate (or used as anumition against me rfor that matter) any more.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:
Fourthly, EMP's play on p.6 continues to press me as scum. People who revert to calling lurkers scum this early in the game are usually scum who are attempting to pin suspicion on the people who aren't here to defend themselves. It happens in almost every game I've played. Someone calls one of the lurkers scum and throws a vote their way, usually putting them into a position where they cannot defend themselves without looking scummy. While I agree that lurking is, eventually, a scum tell, I believe that early in the game it is a null tell. I believe that the true scum tell here are the people that are focusing their attention on the passive lurkers as opposed to the active players. Don't have time to list them off right now but I'll be back later with a list of them. Guarantee at least one scum is on the list.
Do I need to explain why this post is bull?

1. I cannot revert to calling lurkers scum when I've been calling him scum all game.
2. "Lurking" is a straight up null tell.
3. Deliberately avoiding the thread is something different and is certainly a scumtell.
4. "usually putting them into a position where they cannot defend themselves without looking scummy"... er, wow.

Do I need to explain why this post is scummy?

1. Ignoring page 7.
2. Ignoring the fact that I'm voting for Shado.
3. Misrepresenting the game (me)
4. The fact that its bull.
5. Calling people scum based on theory disputes (Lurking is null early game.)
6. A player doing X is scum is classic. Its pretending to scumhunt but doing nothing of the sort.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #180 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:
EMP, you're a funny little Magikarp. You're seizing every opportunity to attack an easy target that you can. You're not formulating a hard case on anyone. You first voted for the guy who came and voted himself on the first post (stupid, but not necessarily scummy), and then you're voting for lurkers. That's scummy.
1) "every easy opportunity" - The only easy opportunity so far has been Crazy. How did I react to Crazy again?
2) "lurkers" - Plural. Give us some names.
3) "not nercessarily" - Theory differences.
4) "not necessarily scummy" - It was RVS. Talk about leaping at straws.
5) "you're a funny little Magikarp" - ad hom.
6) Ignoring my last post.
7) Just repeating the same bad arguments over and over again.
8) I haven't voted anyone who isn't part of my page 1 proposed scum team. All my votes will be taken in that context by members of the town.
9) "hard case" - Vague term much.
10) "You're not formulating a hard case on anyone." Hypocrite.
11) "You're not formulating a hard case on anyone." Who has?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #184 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:
Empking wrote:

Direct contradiction to point 4 above where you claim it was a part of RVS. You're a liar. Anyone for Lynch All Liars?
1. It was part of the RVS. It was the last post in the RVS.
2. Being technical with words. I could have just as easily replaced "RVS" with "the third post" and it wouldn't change the meaning.

Scummy due to:
3. Its scummy rhetoric because town wouldn't believe it.
4. Not posting in good faith.
5. This is example of fake scumhunting.
6. Cherry picking.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #187 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Empking »

Grey, you misunderstand. You're still scum its just that when I made my original post my original post it was merely slightly better than random. I call that part of the RVS, myself.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #190 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Empking »

1) What have I done to change your mind on me?

My mind has not been changed.

2) If I have done nothing, which arguments were convincing enough that you changed your mind?

My mind has not beehn changed.

3) How do I currently read, and why am I not your vote if I am scum?

Your being scum is condition on Shado being scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #202 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote: RVS =
Random Vote
System.
This is a lie. Lynch all liars anyone?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #225 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Empking »

Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #229 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
With two different lurkers and pergolwtf and the general tone of posters you want him at L-1? And you didn't announce this, begging for the ninja hammer?

Unvote

Vote: EMP

This is... The scummiest thing I've seen this game.
WTF

Am I scum because I didn't announce that Shado was at L-2 or because I don't want the game to stall from lynching scum because of waiting for lurkers? They're both god-awful, grasping at straws reasons that fully illustrate how I was correct about you two being partners but I'd like to know which one I'm dealing with.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:You are scummy because you just asked people to keep voting him in a game with three total blanks and a ton of activity. KEEP voting, as if he's at L-4 or L-3...
So I'm scummy for saying people should KEEP voting him despite not saying that. Or saying that being scummy. Wow. I guess I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before.
No. That makes sense that it's scummy. You respond by attacking me back? Nice. Can you explain your actions?
Are you really going with the OMGUS defense. I've called you scum for the last ten pages.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #234 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:And I don't give a shit ever who says I'm scum. Anyone can check my meta to see that. I call trying to cause a ninja quicklynch scummy. Because it is. Will read more EMP ISO and meta when I get real computer back.
Let's pretend we're in a crazy world where not posting "HES AT LYNCH-2 GUYS WATCH OUT DON'T NINJA HAMMA YOU FOOLS. LOOK AT THE MOD'S VOTE COUNT (WHICH THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES FROM ON THIS PARTICULAR WAGON) IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME L-2 GUYS. LYNCH-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!" did cause ninja quicklynches. Then... No I'm sorry the stupidity and scrambling here just blows my mind. Sorry guys.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #238 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Empking »

V/LA this Saturday
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #241 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
Empking wrote:Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
"So he's either all types of scum... or town!"
I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to congratulate you on your reading comprehension here or shake my head at your total lack.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #244 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
longing wrote: "So he's either all types of scum... or town!"
As far as I understand his words, this is:

She is town. Understanding her behavior if she is mafia would require to accept that she is AT THE SAME TIME such type of scum and such an opposite type of scum.
This.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #269 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Empking »

I'm here. Other than CQ is anybody willing to vote Shado?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #272 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:I'm here. Other than CQ is anybody willing to vote Shado?
I'd honestly rather vote for scum. See how my vote remains on you?
Ho ho ho. Tres droll.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #274 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:Tres true, scum.
Again it might be my bias. But does anybody else read this post in pure monotone?

(Last post on this subject, prolonged discussion on this subject will get us no where.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #276 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:I do understand why you don't want a prolonged discussion of your scumminess and want to go back to your town wagon.

But I don't. You're scum.
Why am I scum?

What!? This is a totally different subject!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #279 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:You still want two more votes on an L-2 wagon
Evidence?
On a fairly likely towni.
Why do you say that?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #282 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Empking »

TL: Your questions proved you missed the point. Now find the point and reread your questions. Then you'll see why I haven't answered them. If you do reread your questions and still want me to answer then just repost them.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #284 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Empking »

Ok, unless I've accidently walked into a 13 player newbie player game the fact that Shado has QFT'd Grey's fear of Ninja Hammers pretty much cements them being scumbuddies in my mind.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #287 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:Yeah, it's true that the guy who hammers will be heavily scrutinised, I will concede that, but it doesn't mean it won't happen.
Yes the fact that it won't happen is why it won't happen.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #289 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:Yeah, it's true that the guy who hammers will be heavily scrutinised, I will concede that, but it doesn't mean it won't happen.
Yes the fact that it won't happen is why it won't happen.
Assuming that's true, why the great pressure to put me on L-1? The only difference between L-1 and L-2 is that L-2 prevents a quickhammer, assuming 2 people don't vote quickly in succession.
What great pressure to put you at L-1? (Also I should mention that I said NINJA HAMMAHS won't happen not that they'd be unwelcome.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #292 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Empking »

Actually CQ there is a reason for why you shouldn't hammer: Super Saints!

(Also the game isn't open.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #304 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, CQ, what's up with (as far as I can tell) making up those quotes?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #321 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:Pretty sure we'll be lynching town here, folks. Not at all comfortable with Shado's posts, but this has happened before, and frankly he's too goddamn incompetent to fake his incompetent behavior that got him killed last time so he can point and say "look, I always act like this as town and get lynched for it."

I'm sure IS or EMP will call me out for this, but frankly, whatever. Were I a gambling man, I would bet he flips town.

Would you bet your lynch on him flipping scum, EMP?
No because then my expectation would be 1/100 My Lynches.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #324 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Vote: Empking

Town would've taken that bet.
:roll:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #332 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Empking »

SW: What do members of the town gain by accepting that bet?

Oh yeah, I'd like to mention that I don't buy the SW is incompetent argument. That doesn't explain why SW leapt to Grey's defence (which is reciprocated by Grey), the fact that SW will make claims that are the height of inanity but only if Grey says it first and all the rest of the very compelling associative tells.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #336 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:SW: What do members of the town gain by accepting that bet?

Oh yeah, I'd like to mention that I don't buy the SW is incompetent argument. That doesn't explain why SW leapt to Grey's defence (which is reciprocated by Grey), the fact that SW will make claims that are the height of inanity but only if Grey says it first and all the rest of the very compelling associative tells.
And I don't buy the argument that you're town. Because you're scum.
Still monotone but I'll bite. What argument that I'm town?

Sub: Grey has been suporting SW all game from when he thought that was the best play as scum. He continues doing so in order to not look inconsitent or engaging in opportunistic scum bussing.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #341 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Empking »

Grey wrote:And I don't buy the argument that you're town.
Empking wrote:What argument that I'm town?
Grey wrote:I have no idea
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #348 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
Oh please, you've made several posts insisting you were town,
Let's see a couple of examples then.
and I STILL don't buy that there's any argument. You don't want to respond to what I'm saying? Ooh, go do a post #180 and criticize my grammar mistakes. Scum.
I can't really respond to what you're saying when what you're saying is empty rhetoric.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #351 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
Oh please, you've made several posts insisting you were town,
Let's see a couple of examples then.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #354 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Empking »

Hey does anyone want to enter in an alliance with me/ I don't weant to die in the night and find out post-game that Grey survived.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #356 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:I've been hammered? I was a role beginning with VT...

Nah, just kidding.

Seriously though, fuck dying D1. 3rd time in a damn row.
That's a scum claim right?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #360 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:Oh goodie, lets all fucking huggles the Emp. Yeah, people are calling me scum, better pretend there's a shot of me getting night killed, NKs are soooo scary for townies... wait until my darth vader powers kick in muahahahaha
The rhetoric is empty in this one.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #364 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Oh goodie, lets all fucking huggles the Emp. Yeah, people are calling me scum, better pretend there's a shot of me getting night killed, NKs are soooo scary for townies... wait until my darth vader powers kick in muahahahaha
You so deserve the rope this game.
Crazy, I trust your opinion, is this empty rhetoric?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #371 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
You so deserve the rope this game.

Crazy, I trust your opinion,
is this empty rhetoric?
This may be the most horrifying statement I have ever read in my life.
Fugitive, is this empty rhetoric?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #376 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:He would also provide ideas for next day.
Ideas for next day: Everyone who insulted me can go fuck themselves with baseball bats.
Last minute distancing from Grey?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #378 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Empking »

Fugitive wrote:EBWOP: I'd add though that it was very intentional empty rhetoric and probably nothing more than a null-tell.
Imagine somebody whose every post is empty rhetoric. Now imagine that they post a lot in order to seem active. Is that nothing more than a null-tell?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #381 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Ideas for next day: Everyone who insulted me can go fuck themselves with baseball bats.
Yes, lets last minute distance as town. :roll:

Anyone wanna sing the scum song with me? EMP is scum scum, scum scum scum scum...
Tragedy, is this null or scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
Null or scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #384 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Empking »

Grey wrote:Oh please, you've made several posts insisting you were town,
Empking wrote:Let's see a couple of examples then.
grey wrote:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #385 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Empking »

EBWOP: Null or scummy?
GreyICE wrote:Quick, night kill me and then try and distance yourself from this disaster area you've created!
Null or scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #387 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:You? Scummy.
Null or scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #389 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:Anyway, Empking, I think there are better candidates than Grey for day 2...null
Who? Why?

Which ones are null? The shameless lies?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #391 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

When I flip town, I want the biggest damn apology you've got.
I fail to see how you can say that when you know that you're either scum or you did your level best to make the town thing you were.

Grey: The sky is purple with beige spots.
SW: Amen, preach it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #393 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Empking wrote: Who? Why?
Read my summary and the subsequent posts, I think it is pretty obvious which my view is...
I would like you to repeat yourself.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #394 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Empking »

Also, do you consider the evidence in 384 & 382 null?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #397 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:The scum meltdown from EMP at this point is just incredible. Seriously, incredible.
What meltdown/ Why did I experience a meltdown?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #400 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:The scum meltdown from EMP at this point is just incredible. Seriously, incredible.
What meltdown/ Why did I experience a meltdown?
Sigh.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #402 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:If you valued my advice, Empking, why do you insist? :P
Mae West is unhappy now
Its almost physicvally impossible for Grey to be town. I need to boost up my amount of evidence until you agree with me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #404 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote::roll:

Hey guys, this is who we left alive when we lynched Shado.
GOOD FUCKING JOB.
I almost do wish I was scum this game, I hate this town.
Null or scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #408 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
Empking wrote:

GOOD FUCKING JOB.
Null or scummy?
Town.
Don't pick and choose. Its scummy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #410 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
Empking wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Empking wrote:

GOOD FUCKING JOB.
Null or scummy?
Town.
Don't pick and choose. Its scummy.
Stop asking 30 questions to look pro town. It's scummy.
Is it?

What questions have I asked where the goal was to look pro-town?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #428 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: IS

L-1.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #445 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Crazy

If he isn't buddies with IS then at the very least IS was trying to make it look like that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #447 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
The fact that IS (and ElSimo) decided to attack me based on nonsensical issues makes me guilty of something? That is completely absurd.
Er no. That's common sense.

My case:
1. IS did a bad job distancing from CQ
2. IS (i believe) cr4eated the counter wagon that saved CQ.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #451 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Crazy: Thoughts on Simo now/

Oh, yeah Tragedy's post clearly wasn't looking for an answer from a protective role.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #453 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Empking wrote:Crazy: Thoughts on Simo now/
Ill post my thoughts on all players as soon as possible. Have you inherited IS alphaness? I do not plan to "obey" you.
Why are you purposely playing anti-town by ignoring pro-town requests?
Why is "obey" in quotes?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #455 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Empking »

1. What's your pre-re-read read on simo?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #460 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Empking »

Crazy, your buddying with EMP is obvious.
You and EMP are our remaining scum.
:igmeou:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #482 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Empking »

Fugitive wrote:So I guess I'm the only one that thinks CQ is pretty obvtown?
Are you looking at her posts or her interaction with IS? If I was looking at just the first then I'd put her down as town too.

Actually,
Unvote

I was just going along with a wave of crazy "Empking can't read people this game"itus. No! Crazy is town and I hate the company I had on this wagon.

Vote: TL
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #484 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 am

Post by Empking »

His post straight after voting you:
Internet Stranger wrote:Everyone is like all schizophrenic and all over the place. I would go with Midnight. I cant tell if GREY or Crazy are actually scum. Just delusional.

Unvote: Crazy
Vote Midnight
Internet Stranger wrote:Is there a reason why Crazy is deliberately NOT mentioning Shado in any of her posts? That just screams misdirection to me. In fact, Crazy has mentioned just about everyone except Shado. First it was the whole sillyness of some childre'ns book story and now a little staged war with Simo.

Hey Crazy, are you trying to distance yourself from Shado?

My vote on Shadow stands with a big fat:

FOS: Crazy
Internet Stranger wrote:Oh I see, Crazy wants me to do her homework for her. That sounds more like an Inundation Defense to me. Put the onus on me to conjure up pages after pages of material just so she can sit there and denounce it all. Its like dumping thousands of pages of material on someone in order to drown them in crap.

Lawyers do that crap all the time. Are you Shado's lawyer now? What kind of game are you trying to play with us here.

I already said why Shado is scum. He hasnt even contributed anything. No accusations, no observations, nothing. Even after I called him out. Just snippets and snide remarks. You want a case, thats it. But dont try to get all screwy with me Crazy, I got my eye on you!

IGMEOY: Crazy
His focus on not voting you but still calling you scummy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #497 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Empking »

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #502 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Empking »

That's all of it?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #523 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #579 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Empking »

Suck up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #586 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Sub.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #590 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Empking »

If a lynch has not been reached by the deadline, there will be No Lynch
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #593 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Empking »

HoS; Saporo
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #613 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Sapor
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #618 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, I'm currently voting because of the No Lynch and I'll agree from that that Fugitive is the better lynch.

Unvote

Vote; Fugitive
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #637 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Empking »

LynchMePls wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Fugitive

That's L-1.
Good posting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #656 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Empking »

We have two choices today.
1. Lynch Sapo
2. No Lynch

Pick your poison gentlemen.

Vote; Sapo
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #664 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:We should massclaim today. Popcorn starting with saporo.
I agree, on both.
I disagree.

Sapo or No Lynch. Its that simple. We shouldn't give our hand away to the scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #666 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Empking »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Now is exactly when we need to show our hand.
No.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #669 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Empking »

saporovirus wrote:VT.

Next: E. Ap.
Scum. Scum. Scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #673 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:EmpKing, I'm ok with no lynch without the mass claim, if we're lynching Saporo we might as well mass claim. I really, really, really want to no lynch tonight, since there's ABSOLUTELY NO POINT in lynching someone today with 6 players.
That's simply not true.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #676 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:How is that not true? Today we have a 17-18% chance of hitting scum, tomorrow it's 20%?
Sapo is either scum or she isn't. Seeing town die won't affect Sapo's alignment.
Massclaim if we're going to NL is just stupid.

If we're going to lynch Sapo, Massclaim is stupid. If we have multiple lynch candidates, then massclaim makes more sense.

Sapo's eagerness to start the massclaim only further means we should give them rope and save the MC for tomorrow.
This.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #683 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Empking »

Scum killed Agar? Awesome. Along with XXX he was going to be my main suspect for the Sapo protect. I'm going to ISO Sapo to look for any buddies.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #684 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Empking »

Yeah I've got my vote ready.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #686 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Empking »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Empking wrote:
Scum killed Agar?
Awesome. Along with XXX he was going to be my main suspect for the Sapo protect. I'm going to ISO Sapo to look for any buddies.
:?

Uhh... yeah. They did two nights ago man. Where have you been?
In all honesty I should've wrote "Scum killed the guy that derailed the original Sapo wagon?".
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #688 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote:VOTE: No lynch

Same reason as yesterday.
Who do you expect to be nightkilled?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #691 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Empking »

I don't think No Lynch would help to be quite honest.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”