Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Empking »

Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Internet Stranger wrote: Seriously Crazy, do you think we are just dumb?
You and Simio yes. That makes a reasonable 20 per cent of male population, more or less. Yeah

[quote="IS']
All youre doing is trying to get the conversation away from Shado. You try to piss on Simo and Simo and his ego falls for it.
[/quote]

Yours too. However, this is done without any intervention on my side.
IS wrote: You realize that Shado is a L-2 right? So where is the focus? Where is the discussion?
Why do you ask me? I am analyzing the game, including shado. I like the wagon. Shado is scummy and the scummiest player in it is Simio, with some town and neutral reads...so yeah, I like it. so I am fine with the wagon. But if you pretend to lynch right now, this is not the way I play. We have two weeks. And I plan to use the time.
IS wrote: Its like Crazy is trying to employ the Puppet Defense. "Ooh everyone, look at me im C R A Z Y!!"
quotes please. I am a rational player. A bit of fun is nice, but my arguments are coherent all along the game.
IS wrote: Dont you think that taking a good look at Shado and realizing that I am oh so correct in my findings is the best course of action?
1. I have analyzed Shadow much more than you.
2. I want no credit for it.
3. You are a parroter.
4. You are as ego-alpha as simio.
IS wrote: "Oh... the future is.. hazy, he... he might be.... town" Yes heesh Crazy, thanks for your illuminating insight.
Which game are you reading? I havent said he is town at any single point in the thread.

lynch? Forget it for one week at least...you can ask me back then. I like discussion. I plan to use the time.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Empking wrote:(the angering IS and the like)
IS does not need my help to feel anger
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Empking wrote:Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
With two different lurkers and pergolwtf and the general tone of posters you want him at L-1? And you didn't announce this, begging for the ninja hammer?

Unvote

Vote: EMP

This is... The scummiest thing I've seen this game.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:Crazy is either both very good scum (the large posts of reading people) and rather awful scum (the angering IS and the like) OR he's town. Oh yeah somebody needs to vote Shado.
With two different lurkers and pergolwtf and the general tone of posters you want him at L-1? And you didn't announce this, begging for the ninja hammer?

Unvote

Vote: EMP

This is... The scummiest thing I've seen this game.
WTF

Am I scum because I didn't announce that Shado was at L-2 or because I don't want the game to stall from lynching scum because of waiting for lurkers? They're both god-awful, grasping at straws reasons that fully illustrate how I was correct about you two being partners but I'd like to know which one I'm dealing with.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

You are scummy because you just asked people to keep voting him in a game with three total blanks and a ton of activity. KEEP voting, as if he's at L-4 or L-3...

No. That makes sense that it's scummy. You respond by attacking me back? Nice. Can you explain your actions?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:You are scummy because you just asked people to keep voting him in a game with three total blanks and a ton of activity. KEEP voting, as if he's at L-4 or L-3...
So I'm scummy for saying people should KEEP voting him despite not saying that. Or saying that being scummy. Wow. I guess I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before.
No. That makes sense that it's scummy. You respond by attacking me back? Nice. Can you explain your actions?
Are you really going with the OMGUS defense. I've called you scum for the last ten pages.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

And I don't give a shit ever who says I'm scum. Anyone can check my meta to see that. I call trying to cause a ninja quicklynch scummy. Because it is. Will read more EMP ISO and meta when I get real computer back.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

GreyICE wrote:You are scummy because you just asked people to keep voting him in a game with three total blanks and a ton of activity. KEEP voting, as if he's at L-4 or L-3...
a) I count 1 blank and 4 semi-blanks.
b) If we have "a ton of activity", why couldnt empking have a clear view that Shadow is scum? If so, why wouldnt he push for it?

The ones who are not voting are players. They can decide what to do. Given the usual way of playing in the thread and the high amount of impulsiveness/testosterone/etc in this game, I find the push very natural. The wagon is legit, and I like it. As you know my play, Grey, it is also likely that I ask right now for an extesion. I want to see the discussion coming from all this. I will not vote because of this, sorry impulsive/testosterone/etc...

If the game drags for 3/4 days without serious analysis and nothing relevant changes, you can count with my vote. If the discussion is fluid and my second analysis of players next week remains similar, you can count with my vote.

@empking: you can use the last two sentences as a promise so you can put more pressure on shadow.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:And I don't give a shit ever who says I'm scum. Anyone can check my meta to see that. I call trying to cause a ninja quicklynch scummy. Because it is. Will read more EMP ISO and meta when I get real computer back.
Let's pretend we're in a crazy world where not posting "HES AT LYNCH-2 GUYS WATCH OUT DON'T NINJA HAMMA YOU FOOLS. LOOK AT THE MOD'S VOTE COUNT (WHICH THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES FROM ON THIS PARTICULAR WAGON) IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME L-2 GUYS. LYNCH-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!" did cause ninja quicklynches. Then... No I'm sorry the stupidity and scrambling here just blows my mind. Sorry guys.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Crazy, given your meta, I'm going to assume you're the village fucking idiot, and ignore all the shit you spout at all times, ever, in every game we ever play together.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

GreyICE wrote:Crazy, given your meta, I'm going to assume you're the village fucking idiot, and ignore all the shit you spout at all times, ever, in every game we ever play together.
peace and love...

you have to reconsider your strategy (unless your strategy is a different one), because if I am a village fucking idiot as you think, the immediate response to your AtE words would have been to side Empking more and vote for Shadow...
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

Your nonsense is a null tell. It follows no rhyme, reason, path, or sanity. I will not attempt to follow its twistings, nor meander down the WIFOM of what any particular twist or turn means.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Empking »

V/LA this Saturday
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

Just taking a break due to shit in other games, be back sunday-ish.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by TheLonging »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
TheLonging wrote: It's the fact that you're saying "Well he thinks I'm town, so I'll give him more cookie points!" basically that alarms me.
Where did I say that?

It is the opposite. I said, "my valuations might be unconsciously affected by the fact that he considers me townie so openly. Keep it in mind". And I said it to myself and to the rest of people. And precisely, I think this is important because games are long and people change their positions. This will help me to review the thread more easily in case that happened.

I would not consciously give cookie points to anybody for considering me town without a specific reason to do so. You are misreading the message.
What I think I'm seeing here is that either you're honestly believing that what you're saying is different then what I said (and you're wrong anyways fmpov), or we're still not on some clear focus point here.
"So he's either all types of scum... or town!"
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

TheLonging wrote:
"So he's either all types of scum... or town!"
I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to congratulate you on your reading comprehension here or shake my head at your total lack.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 am

Post by TheLonging »

I was joking a bit. Lighten up e_e I got what you were saying, but I mean, if you think he's good scum (his large posts for reading people) and he's bad scum (angering people? wut), which do you think it is? What does it balance out to? And what about his actions make you think he's town?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

TheLonging wrote: What I think I'm seeing here is that either you're honestly believing that what you're saying is different then what I said
It is very different. I provided my view of Empking. I believe my view of Empking is correct.
I take note of the fact that he DECLARED me Townie as a substantial caveat, since I have observed people can be biased by this. Not that I think I am. But I keep record of this thing to re-study in the future if this changes. Same stuff with Grey (and Pergol if he were around) since we are in an ongoing game and that is relevant to me.
longing wrote: "So he's either all types of scum... or town!"
As far as I understand his words, this is:

She is town. Understanding her behavior if she is mafia would require to accept that she is AT THE SAME TIME such type of scum and such an opposite type of scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:

She is town. Understanding her behavior if she is mafia would require to accept that she is AT THE SAME TIME such type of scum and such an opposite type of scum.
This.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So im being given all sorts of grief because you want to have all sorts of meaningful discussions about SHADO, but instead we get a philosophy 101 lesson?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I want a Philosophy 101 lesson IS! Never hurts to refresh the memory...

Anyways, El Simo, you got it all wrong, like always; which doesn't surprise me in the least bit :roll:
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am

Post by el simo »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I want a Philosophy 101 lesson IS! Never hurts to refresh the memory...

Anyways, El Simo, you got it all wrong, like always; which doesn't surprise me in the least bit :roll:
Substrike22 wrote: Not sure how I feel about MS's vote on EMP. Not a whole lot of reasoning there other than "oh look, wagon that's not being questioned intensely, yet." In fact I think that's the first honest scum post I've seen all game:

UNVOTE: EMPKing

VOTE: Midnight's Sorrow
How is this a lurker vote :s
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

How indeed.

And... ?

Maybe you aren't paying as much attention as you seem to be <3
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am

Post by TheLonging »

Empking wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:

This.
Did you two even read my post above you, or are you ignoring me because you don't want to look scummy?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”