sordros (0)
Jerbs (0)
DonGrant (1) Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill (1) Parama
DavidParker (0)
andrew94 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (6): DemonHybrid, q21, andrew94, sordros, jerbs, DonGrant

With 18 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline: February 7th
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Parama »

Oh.
OOH.
It's David/Bill. Neato.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 am

Post by DavidParker »

Bill McQuill wrote:Yay, a divided front! Woo!

David, your "I think you may be on to something, but let me attack the only player in the game not on yesterday's mislynch" strategy rings pretty poor to me. Why do you think he may be on to something? Why wouldn't you elaborate more before moving on to your own paltry case?
My case on zodiark was better than any case yesterday. It's not my fault zodiark's town-play was atrocious. (contradicting himself, voting for people he thought was town, and not knowing he put someone at L-1). While in the past I've been setback in confidence, when a wagon I've pushed has been a mislynch and then proceeded to just sit back and sheep, I'd rather avoid that mistake here.

I'm offended that you think scum-David would so blatantly defend scum-Bill like that, Parama. Maybe I'll just claim scum while I'm at it?[/sarcasm]
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 am

Post by andrew94 »

Parama wrote:Well, yesterday I wanted to lynch andrew more than you, but today I decided you're a better lynch.
how come

how come yesterday u also added an unneeded hammer
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Parama »

Oh I forgot. You like to bus.
You DID just claim scum though, thank you very much.
unvote, vote: DavidParker

DH is probably the buddy but let's get something more definite for sure. If not DH then it's andrew.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by DavidParker »

Parama is just slightly-but-not-entirely misguided town.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by DavidParker »

Preview edit: Okay, that's becoming rather-misguided town as of voting for a post centered around sarcasm.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Parama »

DavidParker wrote:I'm offended that you think scum-David would so blatantly defend scum-Bill like that, Parama.
this is a scum claim. seriously. dude.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

Post by DavidParker »

Oh look, you can twist words out of context!

Look, I can do that too:
Parama wrote:this is a scum claim. seriously. dude.
Oh, you're claiming scum in this post? And you're SERIOUS?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Parama »

DavidParker wrote:I claim scum in this post
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Bill McQuill »

What a delightful series of slapfights ( :roll: ) we're engaging in while Jerbs and sordros and DonGrant still haven't posted.
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Cool

New day started
Lemme do a quick reread
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Jerbs »

DemonHybrid wrote:Hey.

I go to college. And I have classes. So fucking deal with it. I have a very long post coming up which I don't have time to type right now.
As others have said, overreaction

My comments in
green

Bill McQuill wrote:
Jerbs, Post 188 wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Badly played scum. neil was going to be the one who I went against today. Now I have no case. And Reck? That's just mean.

On that note, either scum or our second killer(unless he is a vig) is obviously a noob to get rid of Reck. Noob scum often target the most experienced players.

I need to re-read to find someone else to go after, but one thing is for sure; A lynch on page 6, hitting scum or not, is scum driven.

I often find that scum commentate on the night. Also, he says "Now I have no case" and "Only noobs will kill Reck.

In other words, "Im not gonna make a case today, and I am obviously not scum cause only noobs would nk like this"

Zodiark wrote:I wasn't aware of any votes on him. When I arrived on the page, I saw his ragequit post, and quickly added a vote to cause pressure, not realising he was actually requesting replacement. Had I know this, and had the time, I would have removed my vote. Had I known he was at L-2 before the vote, I wouldn't have placed it.
How experienced are you with mafia? Just the fact that he was ragequiting means that people are probably close to lynching him. This looks like bussing to me. The mod even had L-2 in big red letters!
quadz08 wrote:
Votecount 1.3

DemonHybrid (0)
Steven Hacking (5) Reckamonic, DemonHybrid, Parama, DavidParker, andrew94
<-- L-2

sordros (2) q21, Jerbs
Jerbs (0)
DonGrant (1) Steven Hacking
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (0)
q21 (1) DonGrant
neil1113 (0)
Reckamonic (3) sordros, Zodiark13, neil1113
andrew94 (0)
Zodiark13 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (1): Bill McQuill

With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline: January 27th
Vote: Zodiark13
Some actual reasoning given for voting Zodiark (night phase commentary, doublespeak). Accusation that Zodiark must not have played much Mafia before, since he didn't notice that his vote put Steven at L-1. Vote snuck in under vote count quote,
putting Zodiark at L-1
Pot Calling the Kettle Black Count:
Actually, what I meant was that Zodiark was voting someone that raaaaaaaaaaaaaged. At that point in time, I had only encountered newbie town that raged cause they were accused of being scum. However, I now change my stance on that because some shit happened in other games that seems to prove opposite.

Jerbs, Post 199 wrote:Don, you are a dumbass. Especially after we all said that Zodiark is a dumbass/scum by putting someone at L-1 recklessly
Calls Don a "dumbass" for hammering after a discussion about Zodiark's scumminess for putting Steven at L-1; ignores fact that he was Zodi's L-1 vote.
Pot Calling the Kettle Black Count:
Yes, i was the L-1 vote, but Don decided not to tell everyone that he wanted to hammer. He seemed to be either A)Not paying attention, or B)scum quicklynching

"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Soooooooo... no thoughts on the game or who is likely to be scum or anything of that nature?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I'm still waiting for the majority of players to join this day before bringing something up.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by andrew94 »

don is suspect
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am

Post by DavidParker »

Where's your "long post" DH?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I just decided to go through the whole game to give my thoughts.

First off, David, you're being an annoying tool. Stop it. Second off, sorry for not getting this in sooner; when I was working on it, my friend invited me over to chill with him, so I only got a few posts in in GD and other games before I had to leave.

Sordros

Post #22: sordros votes Reckamonic for looking harmless due to his avatar. Even though this is during RVS, this looks scummy. Why?

Because he has ONE OTHER VOTE, during Day 2, and 4 other posts. A ton of content and you can't be bothered to say ANYTHING but "Oh, I voted Zodiark for pressure, but he was at L-2, but it was okay"? No, it wasn't okay. You haven't given one serious read other than a weak one on the fast as shit wagon that was on Zodiark.

Jerbs

ISO post #2: Town/neutral looking post to explain an RVS bandwagon. This is okay.

ISO post #3: Trying to avoid WIFOM. Also okay.

ISO post #9 (I.E: The one that has all of the green text in it): Jerbs is still looking okay. He doesn't outright call Don scum for hammering...which I like, because it's someone who can tell the difference between idiot and scum. I'll get back to the Don hammer soon enough.

Don

ISO post #1: RVS vote. Not a big deal, bro.

ISO post #5: His hammer. I have a hard time believing that this is a scum hammer. For one, I'm a firm believer that newbie scum would be the ones that have the votecount completely on memorization, and the fact that he hammered like an idiot without a claim or anything really suggests to me that he was town just being a derp. However, the more he waits to give content today, the more I suspect him.

andrew94

Everything is terrible logic and sheeping. Though, it's hard to tell, because he just kinda flops around on the floor when it comes to his logic. Beneath all of that bullshit, though, the thing I really question is the late bandwagon hop on Steven, along with the early Zodiark vote D2.

"don is suspect" without adding ANYTHING or giving any former reads on Don makes YOU suspect.

David

ISO post #2: This kinda disturbs me. It's obvious that DP is going off at a lot of people for no reason, and I think that his next post, the "Testing the waters..just kidding, bro!" post was fake.

ISO post #6: How do you think Jerbs just "claimed scum"? What about accepting a miller claim but not wanting to talk about it shows as scummy to you?

ISO post #7: You went through and explained everything about your reads on neil and jerbs....but not Stephen. And then you vote him? Late on the bandwagon? This doesn't sit well to me at all.

ISO post #9: You're still suspecting Stephen
without a clear reason

ISO post #10: This post just sheeps EVERYTHING that Reck, Parama and I said about Stephen. It's ridiculous when you don't even have one single original opinion and then have the audacity to try to make a case your own.

ISO posts #13 and #14: He gives some original content here. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though he's starting to look tunnely in #14.

I don't exactly agree with ISO post #15, but the other mason should out themself ONLY if the mason is someone who can UTILIZE their obvtown status. If not, wait till endgame. Don't be an idiot with it.

ISO post #27, #28, #29: See post #2. This time, he votes me for it. How the hell can you say that me not posting content on D2 is scummy when I haven't had time to post content?

ISO post #31: I don't like how you're calling Parama town for attacking you when there is no reasoning behind it.

Bill

All of Day 1: Lots of defending Stephen and lots of fighting against Reckamonic. Back when Stephen's wagon was pressure, he was against it, but the thing that strikes me as weird is that he didn't change his vote from his RVS vote.

ISO post #14: Votes q21, but for an okay reason.

ISO post #16 and #17: Votes ZOdiark, but then unvotes because the wagon is at high speed. Thumbs up.

ISO post #20: You're voting Don for hammering.

Ugh. I'm getting a null from this, because I'm not sure whether you're trying to get a mislynch or really are inexperienced enough to know when someone is an idiot of any alignment.

ISO post #26: I like this, though. I do want to hear from both Jerbs and Don and I think the petty mudslinging for inactivity overshadows the fact that we have people with FIVE and SIX total posts this game.

Parama

Let me start out by saying that Parama is one of the hardest people to read on this site for me. I'm naturally going to get a lot of null when it comes to him.

ISO post #2 and #4: +Town points, I think, but not many. sordros joined the site years ago, and if you think he was being serious about his vote...then I really have no clue what you're thinking. But I've done this shit tons of times, so I'm not going to fault it.

ISO post #6: I believe that it's only a chainsaw if someone flips scum.

All of Day 2: You prod Zodiark a lot for information without a vote and then say you were going to hammer him regardless...somehow, this might be the town Parama that I know, sort of like Fugitive town vs Fugitive scum, if you know what I mean. He's reckless when he's town, careful when he's scum, and I think that's rubbed off on you a little bit.

ISO post #30 and #31: Do you have meta you can link to that shows that DP loves to bus? Also, please explain why you think DP's last few points are indicative to him claiming scum, cause I don't see it. It may be -scummy-, but I'm not sure why you think it's him outing himself as scum.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Here are my reads so far and final thoughts.

Town to scum: Parama, Jerbs (though he needs to post more. Now.), Bill, Don, Andrew, David, Sordros

Vote: Sordros

You have literally close to no content and you sheeped the Zodiark wagon for no good reason. I'd like you to die.

You want this one.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 am

Post by DavidParker »

Somehow I'm not surprised I'm your number 2 scum suspect. I knew you wouldn't want to put me at number 1; but putting me at #2 for later wagon moving.. Oh, perfect!

Also, here is the town-DH meta I was referring to: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14983
There is no wall-posting by DH. Even when he gets pressured. And there's none of this stalling and lurking we've seen here.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

David, three things.

1. I made a wall post because I couldn't get any D2 thoughts in.

2. I was MAFIA that game.

3. You're an idiot.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: DavidParker
. 5 minutes after my concluding thoughts, he magically finds a game to use meta against me, even though it's not even the right alignment.

You want this one.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by DavidParker »

DemonHybrid wrote:
3. You're an idiot.
Oh wow. I fail.

Unvote
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

Post by quadz08 »

DonGrant has been prodded.

Votecount 3.2

DemonHybrid (0)
sordros (0)
Jerbs (0)
DonGrant (1) Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (2) Parama, DemonHybrid
andrew94 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (5): DavidParker, andrew94, sordros, jerbs, DonGrant

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline: February 7th
Last edited by quadz08 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Bill McQuill »

Mod: Couple mistakes in that vote count.
DavidParker is the not-voter that matters (over q21, who left us), and there's only 8 of us alive, not 18.

Thanks. Should be fixed now.
Last edited by quadz08 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”