Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: TheAdmiral

I haven't done much more than skim the game, and I still know this guy's scum. Everyone else needs to step their games up >.>
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm here
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And why aren't you voting ThAdmiral, exactly?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by smargaret »

Furc - what was the point of that post? Your recent posting has been not good in a very anti-town way. If you're more pro-town, it'll be easier to read you.

Nacho - why is ThAd scum? The only thing I saw was some inconsistency regarding his read on me.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Well, I find him scummy but he's buddying me pretty hard so I'm okay not voting him for now.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

David 154 wrote:Well, I find him scummy but he's buddying me pretty hard so I'm okay not voting him for now.
David, this is horribly scummy. Do you really mean this?

You find him scummy but you don't want to vote him because he's buddying to you?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

gonnano wrote:But I can tell you that this is definitely not pro-town behavior:
Furcolow wrote:vote: poisonivy for the reason of survival.
It is if you are town.
Nachomamma8 wrote:

I haven't done much more than skim the game, and I still know this guy's scum.
Am I?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by DavidParker »

RedCoyote wrote:
David 154 wrote:Well, I find him scummy but he's buddying me pretty hard so I'm okay not voting him for now.
David, this is horribly scummy. Do you really mean this?

You find him scummy but you don't want to vote him because he's buddying to you?
It was sarcasm sorry.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Furcolow »

zzzzzzzz
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Oh, okay. I was worried for a second, but now I get it.

Unvote
;
vote: ThAdmiral

I know what I like and what I don't like. I do not like this guy's posts at all. They're incredibly vague and reeking of inside information.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Yeah, my inside information is that I know I'm town.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Furthermore does anyone else see the irony that redcoyote's reason for voting me is rather vague...
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 am

Post by DavidParker »

At this point I think you're both probably town.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Unvote
Vote: bvoigt

Reading him in iso, I find it pretty likely that he is scum. I don't like all the little suggestions that he is town.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

PI wagon is still awesome. ThAd isn't bad either.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Kay guise so ive work at 9 so should be fine. Expect no other contribution til im finished at 8am plus.

Anywho!

I dont necessarily think there is anything scummy about Random Question Stages. BUT.
@Furcolow. How comes you have started asking questions in the RVS? This is not something ive known you to do previous to this game.

@DavidParker. Question. If i was was HYPOTHETICALLY scum. I would have stuck Russians in there for what? To give the town more information? I can seriously see the scum motivation so early in the day ((sarcasm))

Xscorpion is give me the heepie jeebies by twisting everything i say. By claiming i "want" to be investigated. When what i said was that i had no qualms about being investigated if someone with the ability felt uneasy about my presence. It is not a INVESTIGATAE ME NOW. But the individuals choice. The statement was said because people were getting on my back and will result in a mislynch if i am lynch. Im not saying its the end of the world but its one townie less that the mafia has to worry about. Artem states a summary against furcolow but votes me and just looks like he's trying to have his cake and eat it by saying im WIFOMing a potential influencial role like a cop, would a vig not count no? Secondly Xscorpion says that my giving my view of the alternative cold war game i have played is scummy. Sorry that i will be basing some of the potential roles off another game but how so is humouring potential scenario's scummy in itself?
Like i said. Bad heepie jeebies.

My "blatant lack of knowledge" as you call it, is called ignorant bliss and on top of that the person/persons with the clearest mind of the game can be considered anyone but town. If there is an SK they will know what they are up against and the most likely set up, judge on how many mafia there may be, whereas the mafia hve an informed minority which is strong in numbers.

jmj. My intention was not to start yapping about the game set up, but somehow there is a "case" built on me from a fabricated "slip" which instead was only opinion.

I like Sathoris. But like llama i cant tell if its because he's sane or because i agree with the..... not understanding where furcolow's RSQ came from.

Gonnano. Im interested when there is something to disect. When ones actions genuinely ARE scummy. I dont see how dismantling potential set ups when there have been no kills is particularily a good use of time. I will become more interested in the case maybe lter but as of right now meh......

Actually llama's disection in post 44 is quite good. I particularily like his viewpoint based on question 3.

EGL. WHAT!? Did you even READ what i wrote? I said there was a high chance of RUSSIANS/SOVIETS. So your point that i "specified" only Soviets is a FARCE.

Lowell's Ghost vote is riddiculous.

I like JulienVonWolfe.

Furcolow. I generally post walls as scum and town. Regardless of alignment. You'd want to judge me on something more substantial although, that said hi, im town. Secondly. I had more time then than i do now and on top of this! I have some fucking anti malware virus that keeps flashing up on my laptop and interupting my trains of thoguht so ill be leaving this up to PC world Tomorrow. >(

Beasts of the sea just drop kicks into my wagon without any analysis of ANY of the other players. He does address EGL and Llama but does not question POINT BLANK, if my wagon is scum motivated and builds on other players thoughts to vote me without giving any real insight of his own.

OMG. Lookk at all the people off my wagon by106. Ill have a glance back at the wagon again because i really cant spend any more time on this than i have to with this virus.

Furcolow's...... near self suicide vote on me is quite baffling. He seems calmer than he was in the other game we played. However i cant tear away from the fact this could be ATE. Although, i feel, personally that from his "what scum would be coaching me" craic that he could be town. With scum having the ability to talk 24hours in, i really doubt he'd...... i doubt...... i truly wonder if he would be so blasée. But im going to for the moment think not......

Lowell's attack on Gonanno is rubbing me up the wrong way, im happy with a vote on him.
Sounds like he's blacklisting someone for feeling uneasy about a rushed wagon.

Furcolow is saying he is an aggressive player, which by ll accounts ive only seen him as but not so much this time round especially following his speech of why he might not vote me except his survival.

Artem is confusing me by his post139. But ends with a netral stance on him again. Will have to reread again when my lappioe is better.

ThAdmiral however has been giving me bad vibes throughout. Dont actually know why but what he's saying sounds like scum to me. Equally lowell still seems like scum but lowell's an easy enough lynch ThAdmiral scares me. But you know who strikes me more as scum
Unvote, vote Xscorpion
This is where my suspicion lies. Am good with a beasts of the sea lynch either.

Towns.
Ghostwriter
Llamafluff

Scum.
Xscorpion.
Beasts of the sea.
ThAdmiral.
Queen Of Clubs.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

PI wrote:ThAdmiral however has been giving me bad vibes throughout. Dont actually know why
Maybe because of recent statements from other players expressing negative opinions of you, you figure he's an easy counterwagon to yours? Seriously people, look at this quote. This is just AWFUL.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 am

Post by gonnano »

ThAdmiral wrote:It is if you are town.
Actually, I believe the pro-town move in this situation would be for Furcolow to try to find scum, not to just push any wagon that isn't his. Especially since we've still got weeks until the deadline.

@bvoigt: You have a point that scum would most likely know about the daytalk, but then again scum would also be less likely to bring the subject up. I still think it's all a wash in terms of being a tell.

I don't particularly object to a ThAdmiral wagon right now, but I'd like to see what exactly people are finding so scummy about him before I buy in. What vague posts or hints at inside information has he made?
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Sathoris »

I fail to see the importance of the daytalk 'slip-up'. Everyone could read that any group with the ability to talk could do so for 24 hours. Not just mafia but a mason group aswell, if there is any. It's hardly vote worthy material.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

gonnano wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:It is if you are town.
Actually, I believe the pro-town move in this situation would be for Furcolow to try to find scum, not to just push any wagon that isn't his. Especially since we've still got weeks until the deadline.
But I'm just saying him voting the other leading wagon is not necessarily anti-town if he is indeed town. Especially since often when there is competing wagons one is town and one is scum.
LynchMePls wrote:
PI wrote:ThAdmiral however has been giving me bad vibes throughout. Dont actually know why
Maybe because of recent statements from other players expressing negative opinions of you, you figure he's an easy counterwagon to yours? Seriously people, look at this quote. This is just AWFUL.
Yeah this is classic "keep counterwagon options open" scum-talk. (not what you said, what poisonivy said)
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by bvoigt »

GhostWriter wrote:people are jumping on this wagon, only thinking "she must be mafia because she thinks all mafia are Soviets, blah blah blah, and only mafia would do this, blah blah blah, let's leave only two methods of thinking". Right. Because you all had the wincon memorized before someone reposted it for you, right? And someone getting distracted by the giant America/Soviet flag at the top of the page as well as the possible mafia wincon couldn't possibly think that maybe we were up against Soviets, that just doesn't happen, does it? And it's not like they COULD still apply that possibly mafia wincon to our own wincon and say that the Soviets are the threat to peace, could they?
If someone (a townie) read the possible mafia wincon (Rule #4), then yes, they'd notice their own wincon (Rule #3) and the fact that each player has an alignment, a nationality, and a role (Rule #2). This, of course, implies that alignment and nationality are separate. I think it's more likely that scum saw their own wincon and simply skimmed the rules post.
Nachomamma8 wrote:

I haven't done much more than skim the game, and I still know this guy's scum. Everyone else needs to step their games up >.>
Why?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Clearly there is a language barrier here, which is going to prove to be quite annoying.
pi wrote:Sorry that i will be basing some of the potential roles off another game but how so is humouring potential scenario's scummy in itself?
Because there is no reason whatsoever to suggest why the soviets are the mafia and the americans aren't. However you claimed that
pi wrote:i would think there is a possibility of there being a Soviet/Russian mafia.
Either this statement is completely meaningless fluff, or you are implying that you think the mafia is more likely to be soviet than American. Which is it?

Now I see a major language barrier here, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. You don't have any less knowledge than I do, yet you claim to be 'blissfully ignorant.' I can't comment much more on the rest of this because I'm having a hard time deciphering what you're trying to say. Could you elaborate on what you mean by
pi wrote:The person/persons with the clearest mind of the game can be considered anyone but town
pi wrote:im WIFOMing a potential influencial role like a cop, would a vig not count no?
and the relevance of
pi wrote:If there is an SK they will know what they are up against and the most likely set up, judge on how many mafia there may be, whereas the mafia hve an informed minority which is strong in numbers.
pi wrote:I said there was a high chance of RUSSIANS/SOVIETS.
Russian/Soviet what? Mafia? Why?
pi wrote:Lowell's attack on Gonanno is rubbing me up the wrong way, im happy with a vote on him.
Explain why. From my perspective, it seems like the only reason you don't like Lowell is because he is voting for someone who unvoted you.
pi wrote:Furcolow's...... near self suicide vote on me is quite baffling. He seems calmer than he was in the other game we played. However i cant tear away from the fact this could be ATE. Although, i feel, personally that from his "what scum would be coaching me" craic that he could be town. With scum having the ability to talk 24hours in, i really doubt he'd...... i doubt...... i truly wonder if he would be so blasée. But im going to for the moment think not......
This sounds incredibly wishy-washy, especially since I notice you said "he could be town" rather than "I think he is town."
pi wrote:But you know who strikes me more as scum Unvote, vote Xscorpion
Explain why, because I'm having a hard time believing that your vote is anything but blatant OMGUS.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I like early-game reaction-tests as town, PoisonIvy
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by gonnano »

PI wrote:Gonnano. Im interested when there is something to disect. When ones actions genuinely ARE scummy. I dont see how dismantling potential set ups when there have been no kills is particularily a good use of time. I will become more interested in the case maybe lter but as of right now meh......
I'm not really sure what this means... are you interested in wagoning me? the comments/accusations that I've made? or just interested in dissection in general?
Whose actions are genuinely scummy? Who has been dismantling set ups? What do you mean by dismantling?

I'd appreciate some elaboration, because I'm not quite getting this.
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

bvoigt wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

Why?
It's cooler if you don't say.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”