Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

Good to see you back and better. Oh ya and y r we talking about ages? its not all that important
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Stefunny »

Hi all, spent a bit catching up, I agree with DP, this is a hard one to judge, it feels like there is a lot to dig through to try and figure out who is actually scum and who just is newer to the game. I'll break down how I feel about everyone so far.

@MrBump
MrBump wrote:Look, first suspicions of me. Inb4massivewagontakesform
What do you mean by this post? Why do you think a "massive wagon" will take place? Do you feel like a vote against you is justified?
I actually don't find you to be particularly scummy, you seem to pay attention to what people say and I like that. I honestly just think you are an outgoing person so you come off as being slightly excitable.

@Vinoth, Do you feel like your questions were answered? The Wiki is actually really really helpful and I would suggest EVERYONE take a look at it. It really helped me when I began, and it still helps me on a regular basis.
Vinoth wrote:I'm not sure I've gained any information/suspicions by skimming through the last 7 pages.. so yeah I'm not casting my vote yet.
You have NO suspicions at all? Nothing? Really? Do you at least have any town reads on anyone? (Meaning is there anyone you feel pretty strongly that they are TOWN and not scum?)
Vinoth wrote:And those people who have voted to kill me, if you simply lynch people who are unactive I understand. If you have any other reason for accusing me, do tell ...
Why would killing an inactive person me understandable? Would you do that if you were active and someone else was inactive?

@Vittorio
Vittorio Salamdien wrote:8 pages was a lot to read so early on, and gapoc smells the funniest out of all. In several of his posts there may be tells, but the main reasons for my suspicion of him are his erratic behaviour, his hyper-activity and his several references to his age. I in fact doubt that he is only 12 years old. Perhaps he is overly precocious, but his discourse (language) strikes me as above the average 12 year old's language.
So is your vote based on the fact that someone might be lying about their age on the internet? What do you think would be his motivation for lying about being 12? How do you think that would affect other players in the game?

@Haylen
I'm glad everything is okay, and I hope you didn't take offense to comments made by players in the past. I would really like to hear what your experience is with new players and determining the difference between "newness" and "scummy-ness"

@SxyBeast
SxyBeast wrote:I agree with DP that we should take his age and maturity into account when discussing him. his WIFOM bothered me as well, but unlike DP i thought he was pushing a bit hard on the ATE. so from my point of view he was either mafia that really didn't want to be lynched, and for the time being worked, or he ,being 12, got a bit over excited and just started posting his feelings and voted himself. Though what i don't get about him voting himself is that y would u give up if u r important to us? u said you'll do better next time, but i have never seen anyone who is actually important just give up. For the most part they fight the hardest because they are important and can help win the game.
So since everyone took their votes off of u and ur no longer at L-1
Vote gapoc
What would you have done if gapoc was still at L-1? If gapoc is lynched and flips scum who do you think is his partner?
What if he flips town? How do you feel about the other players?

@Doros
I'd really appreciate it if you'd make some sort of a statement that actually helped with scum hunting rather than "chit-chat" as DP said. You come off as scum simply because it doesn't feel like you are very invested in this game. I'd suggest browsing through a couple games to understand how the basic mechanics look, because if you aren't giving input that benefits town then you come off as "anti-town" whether or not you are scum. And if you aren't scum I really don't want us to end up wasting a lynch on you.
Being a smart-ass doesn't help either.

@DavidParker
You seem so sure that gapoc is scum, so would you consider your case against Doros as being stronger or weaker than your case against gapoc? Do you possibly feel that your vote against Doros may be more of a 'policy lynch' or do you feel fairly strongly about Doros being scum.
DavidParker wrote:You guys are all so scummy that this game is becoming awfully difficult..

Vittorio is town. Rest of you are scummy as hell.
What about Vittorio in his 4 posts makes you so sure he is town?
Also, I understand asking for some originality, but why does people voting the same way as you seem to bother you? Are you afraid of leading lynches?

@Gapoc
You do seem smart for a 12 year old, but I don't think it's unreasonable that you may be I'd like to know why you don't have a vote somewhere? You aren't at L-1 but you are getting close, and I think it would be reasonable for you to start building a case to save your own butt. You FOS'd Mr Bump, and I actually feel you had pretty good reasoning, so what was it that made it an FOS and not a vote? What about Vittorio's post made you feel like he knew what he was doing?

By my count gapoc is at L-2.

I'm going to
Vote: SxyBeast
. I don't think gapoc is necessarily the most scummy, I just think he is more active than others I find to be scummy. I have a feeling our scum may be quiet...
I don't like how SxyBeast seems to chime in occasionally but it seems to be fluff. It's almost like you are posting enough to stay active, but I don't feel there is much usable contact. You are 'flying below the radar' so to speak. Especially for seeming pretty excited at the beginning of the game. I also think that you seemed to jump on the gapoc wagon (twice) fairly quickly. Honestly this is more of a gut feeling, but it's early enough in the game that I'm comfortable with the vote.

I would like to ask EVERYONE who they think the TWO scum are. Please respond, as of right now I have my suspicions about SxyBeast and Doros. Doros because 'it' seems to be distancing itself from anyone at all. SxyBeast only made one small comment about Doros' post and it was sort of a half-hearted FOS.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

Stefunny wrote: @SxyBeast
SxyBeast wrote:I agree with DP that we should take his age and maturity into account when discussing him. his WIFOM bothered me as well, but unlike DP i thought he was pushing a bit hard on the ATE. so from my point of view he was either mafia that really didn't want to be lynched, and for the time being worked, or he ,being 12, got a bit over excited and just started posting his feelings and voted himself. Though what i don't get about him voting himself is that y would u give up if u r important to us? u said you'll do better next time, but i have never seen anyone who is actually important just give up. For the most part they fight the hardest because they are important and can help win the game.
So since everyone took their votes off of u and ur no longer at L-1
Vote gapoc
What would you have done if gapoc was still at L-1? If gapoc is lynched and flips scum who do you think is his partner?
What if he flips town? How do you feel about the other players?

If he was still at L-1 then I would have not voted him till I felt it was safe.

If he turns up scum I wouldn't be sure who his partner is except I would be pretty sure it isn't DP. Mainly because no matter how new a person is maf tends not to buddy so that if one is caught the other isn't.

If he flips town then i would look into who he considers maf and try to keep it in mind.

I don't have a good feel on anyone yet and depending on who flips maf makes up a lot of who i think maf is. I can look back on how everyone interacts with each other to see if I can find a person who is either too nice to them or too mean so I can find the partner.
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Doros »

DavidParker wrote:
Doros wrote:

re-re-re-reconfirm Vote: Doros

I told you he have a crush on me. jk :wink:
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Doros »

Haylen wrote:baaaaaaack! Weee! Btw, no need to replace me, IC's and newbie mods don't get sick, we get temporarily incapacitated. Btw, I'm 20, since we're discussing ages but I neither look nor act it. MrBump, please don't call me Hayden, it's Haylen ._. Hayden's a boys name.

I need to re-read this thing.
Yeah Haylen is back!!! :D :D :D I'm glad you are better!!!
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Doros »

P.S. I was right! We are all here to welcome Haylen back! :mrgreen:
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Doros »

Stefunny wrote:
@Doros
I'd really appreciate it if you'd make some sort of a statement that actually helped with scum hunting rather than "chit-chat" as DP said. You come off as scum simply because it doesn't feel like you are very invested in this game. I'd suggest browsing through a couple games to understand how the basic mechanics look, because if you aren't giving input that benefits town then you come off as "anti-town" whether or not you are scum. And if you aren't scum I really don't want us to end up wasting a lynch on you.
Being a smart-ass doesn't help either.
Since you are one of the SE Stefunny, could you give me some suggestions on how to go scum hunting? Thanks.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am

Post by MrBump »

Haylen wrote:baaaaaaack! Weee! Btw, no need to replace me, IC's and newbie mods don't get sick, we get temporarily incapacitated. Btw, I'm 20, since we're discussing ages but I neither look nor act it. MrBump, please don't call me Hayden, it's Haylen ._. Hayden's a boys name.
Welcome back =D
My bad. I thought I was wrong >_>

Hey Gapoc, nice OMGUS you've got goin' there, I like it.

On a serious not, I'm thinking Gapoc/David(or Stefunny to an extent) OR Gapoc/Doros. How can you not see what's scummy about Doros? It hasn't posted one helpful thing at all. You post a paragraph on everyone and one line on him. David/Stefunny for reasoning I've explained but clearly you do not SEE my reasoning so I cba to write it for the 3756835643th time.

SxyBeast needs to post more content, Doros needs to most more content, Vinoth and Vittorio need to post MORE.

Gapoc, not everything I say is directed at you. I asked Doros what gender it was and I did NOT say you post too much (that would be hypocritical). On one final note, you FoS me and see everyone as Town except me and you're willing to vote me TOMORROW.
Please elaborate.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am

Post by DavidParker »

Bump, the reason I'm not voting gapoc right now or anymore (and largely why you think i'm quite possibly scum with him, for semi defending him and pushing other wagons), is because its day 1 and there are still 3-4 people who haven't really posted anything. We can't have a lynch day 1 with only 1 wagon and no other information. If that wagon flips town, we are back to square one come day 2 and have no leads really. I definitely have the idea in my mind of switching back to a gapoc wagon come near-deadling, but for now I think it better to explore other pathways. I'm glad gapoc wasn't quicklynched when he selfvoted, i wasn't glad that he was suddenly on 0 votes.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Zachrulez »

3rd Vote Count of Day 1:

gapoc459 - 3 (MrBump, SxyBeast, Vittorio Salamdien)
Mr Bump - 1 (Haylen)
Doros - 1 (DavidParker)
Sxybeast - 1 (Stefunny)

Not Voting: (Vinoth, Doros, Gapoc459)

If I made any mistakes please politely point them out and they will be corrected.

Day 1 will end no later than Saturday February 5th at 10:30am CST

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

Stefunny wrote: So is your vote based on the fact that someone might be lying about their age on the internet? What do you think would be his motivation for lying about being 12? How do you think that would affect other players in the game?
LOL, no, I am not that naive to worry about someone lying on the internet. Gapoc just gives off a bad vibe and I find the constant references to his age odd. He might be lying about his age, he might not be. By often stating his age, 12, he may be gunning for sympathy.

That 'ooh-look-at-me-only-12-playing-my-first-mafia-game' tone of his posts may be smokescreen.

@David, I shivered when you stated without a doubt that I am town. At this point, I am the only one who can state with utmost certainty that I am town. You're giving off a whiff there. Only scum knows with certainty who the townies are. Are you scum playing a long con? Are you trying to taint me by association? And so, should you be brought down at some point, you hope the town will turn on me, a townie, and so improve the odds for your scumbucket buddies?
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 am

About the appeals for players to post more:

I like to draw a distinction between inactive players and players who post infrequently or who post with brevity. I find that some posts are quite prolix and unnecessarily long. Can we find a happy medium? There's nothing as dispiriting as being confronted with a wall of posts that, at the end of the day, doesn't add much to the scum hunt. I'm not talking about chit-chat - every forum has chit-chat; I'm talking about wall-to-wall 'analysis'. So, with respect, can the analysts be a bit more succinct please?
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Stefunny wrote: I don't like how SxyBeast seems to chime in occasionally but it seems to be fluff. It's almost like you are posting enough to stay active, but I don't feel there is much usable contact. You are 'flying below the radar' so to speak. Especially for seeming pretty excited at the beginning of the game. I also think that you seemed to jump on the gapoc wagon (twice) fairly quickly. Honestly this is more of a gut feeling, but it's early enough in the game that I'm comfortable with the vote.
I was excited at the start because I though this would be like epicmafia but with smarter and calmer people. Once quickly learning that it is not as fast paced I became less excited because half the fun is the quick conversations that catch people in scum slips and lies. And the first time I voted gapoc was because it was a joke. If u seriously think that on page one of Day1 that I was serious then something is wrong with u. I'm quiet because I think before I speak and if u think that what I say is fluff then u and I have different opinions on what fluff is. In my opinion what doros has said has been fluff and a bunch of pleasantries though, as I said, I'm willing to see if it just needs to learn and not count it as scummy.
Stefunny wrote: SxyBeast only made one small comment about Doros' post and it was sort of a half-hearted FOS.
I was only half-hearted cause I don't like to solid foses unless I feel solid about them. That is why I don't go voting everyone on a whim.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 am

Post by DavidParker »

Vittorio Salamdien wrote:
Stefunny wrote: So is your vote based on the fact that someone might be lying about their age on the internet? What do you think would be his motivation for lying about being 12? How do you think that would affect other players in the game?
LOL, no, I am not that naive to worry about someone lying on the internet. Gapoc just gives off a bad vibe and I find the constant references to his age odd. He might be lying about his age, he might not be. By often stating his age, 12, he may be gunning for sympathy.

That 'ooh-look-at-me-only-12-playing-my-first-mafia-game' tone of his posts may be smokescreen.

@David, I shivered when you stated without a doubt that I am town. At this point, I am the only one who can state with utmost certainty that I am town. You're giving off a whiff there. Only scum knows with certainty who the townies are. Are you scum playing a long con? Are you trying to taint me by association? And so, should you be brought down at some point, you hope the town will turn on me, a townie, and so improve the odds for your scumbucket buddies?
Merely my play/posting style in claiming people are definitely town when I get a town read on them. (Also not explaining why town read, as that just lets other people in on why they are town this early on, and I can't have scum figuring out how to seem town, now can I?).

I can link you to countless other games where I've done similar posts claiming someone is town.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 am

DavidParker wrote:
Vittorio Salamdien wrote: ...

Merely my play/posting style in claiming people are definitely town when I get a town read on them. (Also not explaining why town read, as that just lets other people in on why they are town this early on, and I can't have scum figuring out how to seem town, now can I?).

I can link you to countless other games where I've done similar posts claiming someone is town.
Interesting answer. You are slippery.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 am

Is there a multi-quote function somewhere? I can't seem to find it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Vittorio, if you go to the bottom of the page you can see people's posts and click "Quote" to have it insert into your post. OR you can Open the person you're quoting in a new tab and simply copy and paste it over when you're making your post.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 am

MrBump wrote:Vittorio, if you go to the bottom of the page you can see people's posts and click "Quote" to have it insert into your post.
I don't see this. Is it skin dependent? I'm using the sepia skin. (I don't see any settings for it in my CP).
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 am

OK Mr Bump. I see what you mean: when you click on reply, the preview mode as a 'topic review', from which you can quote.
Vittorio Salamdien wrote:
MrBump wrote:Vittorio, if you go to the bottom of the page you can see people's posts and click "Quote" to have it insert into your post.
I don't see this. Is it skin dependent? I'm using the sepia skin. (I don't see any settings for it in my CP).
MrBump wrote:Vittorio, if you go to the bottom of the page you can see people's posts and click "Quote" to have it insert into your post. OR you can Open the person you're quoting in a new tab and simply copy and paste it over when you're making your post.
etc.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 am

Post by DavidParker »

@mod
: Requesting prod on Vinoth.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 am

Post by MrBump »

DavidParker wrote:
@mod
QFT

Everyone, out dem scumteams dammit :P
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 am

Post by DavidParker »

Well, I imagine he may have flaked after his most recent post, but he does get a prod first ;/
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Zachrulez »

DavidParker wrote:
@mod
Done.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

Hello... :D

@Stefunny: The two people who I find most scummy: MrBump (Barely any of your accusations of me have anything meaningful in them. You barely mention the gapoc episode, which is probably the most scummy/with room for debate incident of the game. Instead, you attack me with stuff like, that I "sheep" the SE's) and probably Doros (same reasons as everyone else...).

@SxyBeast: Your explanation later on kind of explains it. I don't think you're that scummy...

@Doros: DOROS!!! Wtf does that have to do with the frickin' game?!?!?!?!?

@MrBump: Hey!!!!! :roll: ... ... ... ahem ... ... ! How the f*ck is that OMGUS?!?!?!?!? Stefunny has a point. However, I, like SxyBeast, don't vote that easily... But I warned you yesterday.
Vote: MrBump!!!!!!!!!

@VS: Do I really "ooh-look-at-me-I'm-12-playing-my-first-mafia-game?!?" The main reason why I said my age was when I tried to explain why I was so excited and voted people for inactivity... I'm pretty sure I don't "gun for sympathy..." If I do, please explain. Good point about DP. If MrBump had been accusing me for "sheeping" after this post, I probably wouldn't have voted for him. However, he did not give any reasons for why DP could be suspicious. I also felt that a bit strange that he said that with utmost certainty... No, I don't think the analysis can be more succinct, because I post once a day, covering the entire day, and have to write everything that I feel about the others... If it's a pain for you to read long posts, then I really don't know how you can enjoy this game...

@SxyBeast: That's what I said! How come MrBump is not jumping on your trail so quickly, huh? I gave the exact same reason, but MrBump, biased like sh*t, doesn't care about you... Of course your first vote for me was a joke: it was RVS. I also don't think what you say is fluff... Compared to Doros at least.

@DavidParker: Okay... But still, VS had a fairly good reason. I think he does, however, find scum too easily. He's only made a few posts, and he's already absolutely convinced that either you or I are scum (@MrBump: Or both :roll: ...)

The rest isn't really important. Vinoth should definitely become more active...

If you want my whole list of "Most Scummy," well, here it is (except myself, of course, and Vinoth, cause I really don't know what to make of him...).

1. MrBump: by a LONG run...
2. Doros: fluff...
3. Vittorio: you jump too quickly on people's trails... Maybe a good thing, but I don't think so. Not yet at least...
4. DavidParker: VS's reasons. I don't think you're scum though... Not nearly as much as MrBump and Doros (and possibly VS).
5. SxyBeast: Just your style of play. Still can't put my hand on it, but there's something fishy...
6. Haylen: You're not scummy. But Stefunny is even less scummy.
7. Stefunny: I don't see anything scummy about you.

Opinions on the list, please...
Ignore everything scum say once they are caught.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

Mainly based on ur last post I am seeing u less as scum and more as newbie. Though I still do not see u as a townie u are getting off my scum list for now. So i officially
Unvote: gapoc

Now I'm leaning toward a Mr. Bump vote for the main reason of his tunneling toward gapoc and so determined for a lynch on him. Though if Doros does not learn to talk about the game and not go on about nothing important then I will probably change my mind. Still no vote yet, mainly for the reason i told Stefunny, but if things continue as they r expect a Mr. Bump vote.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”