Mini 1102 - Rivertown Mafia (Game Over!)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

If he left me and baby spice what would happen. Say we lynch ort.... Olineas claim cced me and six toqnies ia a lot wit& gf so I dislike this setup.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

3 scum, 3 PRs... what exactly do you consider a normal amount of VTs? This seems pretty standard to me.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Olinea »

It's funny. I always lose games as Town when I'm lynched. My Town wins are ones where I get nightkilled or survive to endgame.

Damn Godfathers.

I think my scumhunting abilities saw a good rise in this game, even if ThAdmiral did bamboozle me I pegged Ortiz (with the "inno" on Fugitive, mind you) as scum and used interactions to clear el simo to me. I'm also glad I was seen as mostly transparently town, it's what I try to do. I was genuinely surprised I had survived for that long and I was starting to suspect I had been kept alive due to reading the wrong people in the wrong way. Meh.

I think I wouldn't mind being a VT for the rest of my Mafia career.

Good game to everyone involved, I really enjoyed it.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by el simo »

Olinea wrote:I was starting to suspect I had been kept alive due to reading the wrong people in the wrong way.
I had this same feeling, and because I didn't see the case on Z I decided I'd make my own case on him because I doubted myself about Ortiz so thought hell the rest must be right.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Furcolow wrote:six toqnies ia a lot wit& gf so I dislike this setup.
...What?

This game was still pretty fun. I'm just annoyed I wasn't able to get a replacement when I asked and hated how I was busy during the duration of this game. (that has to do more-so with myself than actual modding)

Also still Furc, why the heck did you vote before at least waiting for Ortiz's claim? :U
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Knowing oritz, he would have claimed Cop, Tracker, or the like. This would have clashed with the other info role-claim, either getting Oli lynched because of fur being wrong, or they pick from the pool of VTs, which is still a 2/3 chance. Probably coulda gotten a lynch of fur or Spice over Fugi, too. So waiting for oritz's claim would have been pointless.

oritz, please tell me I'm right. You love to fakeclaim PRs as scum, so... :P
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm a bit shocked that I and Olinea were lynched when Ortiz was an option, but oh well.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Olinea »

Zdenek wrote:I'm a bit shocked that I and Olinea were lynched when Ortiz was an option, but oh well.
I think Furcolow's vote had a decent bit of merit, being that I "was in everyone's town books" for the entire game and had still survived to D4, claimed a rather obscure investigative role which would mean likely no counterclaims, and really didn't tell him at any point to take his vote off of me in LyLo. It was a snap decision, I agree, and if I could go back 24 hours I would've told him that lynching Ortiz would be a better option, but I guess I can use this endgame to show people what happens if you're too liberal with your vote in LyLo.

You were lynched because of Umbrage, and really nothing else, I think.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Wow, after that long day 1 and then me getting lynched the next day I thought we had little chance.
Excellent job fugi and ortiz.

I'd be your wingscum anytime!
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Great quickhammer lynch at the end there guys.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

Pie I would have claimed VT and only VT at that point. I wouldn't claim a 4th PR in a normal game. I like getting creative in theme games >_>.

In the nicest way possible, Furcolow failed. I should've been the only possible lynch at that point. Voting Olinea out of nowhere makes no sense. The logic there just baffles me. My hammer on Z yesterday was bad enough :|.

Any thoughts on the QT?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by diddin »

Z was the most obvious townie in this game, that entire lynch was absolutely awful, IMO. Ortiz was EXTREMELY obvious scum in this game as well, but that's fom a mod's eyes.

I don't see how all you people thought Umbrage was scummy either. I mean he was a douche, but there were scummier people out there.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Douchiness goes a long way to putting everyone offside with you.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Fugitive »

ThAdmiral wrote:Great quickhammer lynch at the end there guys.
I was sitting in Little Italy since noon that day refreshing every 2 minutes. ortiz, of course, knew the plan discussed in the QT but wasn't around until 8 pm. Needless to say, I was ready for the goddamn game to be over after nearly 6 hours of refreshing over and over and over and over. Luckily right as I was responding to BS ortiz voted perfectly. :)
diddin wrote:Z was the most obvious townie in this game, that entire lynch was absolutely awful, IMO. Ortiz was EXTREMELY obvious scum in this game as well, but that's fom a mod's eyes.

I don't see how all you people thought Umbrage was scummy either. I mean he was a douche, but there were scummier people out there.
He seemed obvious town to people who knew he was town, yes, but he actually wasn't and that's why in the scum QT I insisted we go for CB rather than Z. He was scary at first because his reads on ortiz and ThAd were spot on, but they just weren't credible. He would have gone much better to list WHY they were scummy at first than that +S +T nonesense that could mean anything. So yeah, seemed townie, but when I put myself in a town mindset I realized he really wasn't overly town or anything and we definitely needed that mislynch on Day 3.

Lastly, I understand Furc's vote as well. You guys are being a little hard on him. FHPOV there was a PR on lylo that was essentially confirming 2 scum and he was one of them. Anyone could easily think that's a fake PR. I may have done the same thing in that situation. We just lucked out that GF didn't show as having a gun.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”