Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by MrBump »

Hey Gapoc, I like the way you assume I'm 100% sure you're scum and want to wipe you off the face of the earth.

WE'RE BARELY A WEEK INTO DAY ONE
CALM
THE FUCK
DOWN

Your last post is supposedly thoughts about everyone, no it's attack against ME. This is how I PLAY THE GAME. You are attacking me 100% for my PLAY and voting against you.

The so-called "Gapoc Episode" isn't worth mentioning. It was scummy as fuck, you were a newbie blah blah. It's quite possible you were amazed we'd ratted you out that easily but I don't think so.
gapoc wrote:However, he did not give any reasons for why DP could be suspicious. I also felt that a bit strange that he said that with utmost certainty
WHEN THE HOLY
FUCK
DID I SAY THAT. GO ON. POINT IT OUT FOR ME.
FIND A POST
WHERE I SAID
"GAPOC AND DAVIDPARKER ARE 100% SCUM"
OR
"GAPOC AND DAVIDPARKER ARE DEFINITELY MAFIA, LET'S LYNCH 'EM BOIS"
NO
I FUCKING DIDN'T
YOU ARE MAKING UP FACTS
AND TWISTING MY WORDS
I SAID, AND I QUOTE
RAEGBUMP wrote:On a serious not, I'm thinking
Gapoc/David
(or Stefunny to an extent) OR Gapoc/Doros. How can you not see what's scummy about Doros? It hasn't posted one helpful thing at all. You post a paragraph on everyone and one line on him.
David/Stefunny for reasoning I've explained but clearly you do not SEE my reasoning so I cba to write it for the 3756835643th time.

MY REASONING WAS YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT DAVID WAS TOWN AS HE IS AN SE YET YOU VOTED STEFUNNY
AND
HAYLEN.
BEFORE YOU SAY IT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT INACTIVITY OR WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO SAY. MY POINT IS THAT IF YOU FLIP SCUM WE
THEN LOOK AT DAVIDPARKER

I DO NOT RAEG OFTEN

BUT WHEN PEOPLE TWIST MY FUCKING WORDS

YOU CAN HEAR THE SCREAMS.

And if you actually thought I was angry please go slam your head off a wall :P

tl;dr
Your accusations of me are bullshit, learn to read kthxbai
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by MrBump »

[quote="RAEGBUMP"]On a serious not, I'm thinking Gapoc/David(or Stefunny to an extent) OR Gapoc/Doros. How can you not see what's scummy about Doros? It hasn't posted one helpful thing at all. You post a paragraph on everyone and one line on him. David/Stefunny for reasoning I've explained but clearly you do not SEE my reasoning so I cba to write it for the 3756835643th time.
MY REASONING WAS YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT DAVID WAS TOWN AS HE IS AN SE YET YOU VOTED STEFUNNY AND HAYLEN.
BEFORE YOU SAY IT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT INACTIVITY OR WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO SAY. MY POINT IS THAT IF YOU FLIP SCUM WE THEN LOOK AT DAVIDPARKER.*

That was meant to be the quote, my bad. Wow, I looked angreh!
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by DavidParker »

On a serious note, stop looking for scum pairings on day 1 when we haven't seen a single flip yet. Added to it is the fact we haven't had any real content from 2 players in this game, so how can you be making scum pairings already? Focus on scum hunting individuals for now.

Also, you want my opinion on your scum list gapoc? It is a cop-out.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by MrBump »

Meh, Stefunny asked, I answered, Gapoc pointed fingers at me.

WHO ARE THOSE TWO PLAYERS?! I COULDN'T POSSIBLY THINK...
How long do people get to respond to a prod, btw?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am

Post by DavidParker »

24 hours I think?

Who knows. I'm 95% sure he flaked. He's left the site.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 am

Post by Haylen »

48hrs or 3 days depending on the mod. I'm writing an analysis.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 am

Post by MrBump »

Sounds fun.

At least we'll have moar activity soon with the replacement.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:46 am

Post by gapoc459 »

@MrBump, I apologize for not writing clearly and in context. I was not talking about you anymore when I said that about absolute certainty. I was talking about how DP said that VS was town. You just wasted 5 minutes of your life making a gigantic rant about something I said that was not even directed towards you. I'm also not the only one who thinks that. SxyBeast does too... Besides, you just condraticted yourself by quoting yourself, " I'm thinking Gapoc/David(or Stefunny to an extent) OR Gapoc/Doros." I am the scum in all three scenarios!!!

@DP: Please explain how it's a cop-out.

I have a snow day today, so I'm available more or less all day...
Ignore everything scum say once they are caught.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Just realized I calculated the deadline for this game based on my mini normal's 2 week system.

Deadline's actually Saturday, February 12th at 10:30am
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am

Post by MrBump »

gapoc459 wrote:@MrBump, I apologize for not writing clearly and in context. I was not talking about you anymore when I said that about absolute certainty. I was talking about how DP said that VS was town. You just wasted 5 minutes of your life making a gigantic rant about something I said that was not even directed towards you. I'm also not the only one who thinks that. SxyBeast does too... Besides, you just condraticted yourself by quoting yourself, " I'm thinking Gapoc/David(or Stefunny to an extent) OR Gapoc/Doros." I am the scum in all three scenarios!!!

@DP: Please explain how it's a cop-out.

I have a snow day today, so I'm available more or less all day...
Because that's my opinion. Looking at facts you're the scummiest and judging by reactions etc. you can work out who scumbuddies are.

It took about a minute to write my "rant", and you're wrong about direction :P
gapoc47897547854 wrote:If MrBump had been accusing me for "sheeping" after this post, I probably wouldn't have voted for
him
. However,
he
did not give any reasons for why DP could be suspicious. I also felt that a bit strange that
he
said that with utmost certainty...
I'm sorry, please tell me how the hell this refers to VS? That is CLEARLY talking about me.

MEGA VOTE: Gapoc
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:46 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Are you kidding me? You find a f*cking GRAMMATICAL mistake scummy?!?!? Seriously, what is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 am

Post by MrBump »

HA! Nice sig-change, Gapoc! I'm lolling xD

No, you flat out LIED about doing that. You basically said I was an idiot as it was directed at VS when it CLEARLY wasn't.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 am

Post by SxyBeast »

No he just used a lot of pronouns and made a shift in talking without clarifying who he was talking about. The last he was actually directed toward DP on how he clearly stated the VS is townie. Though he should have clearly stated that he was talking about DP due to the fact that he had previously been talking about u, He was not directing that last statement to u.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by MrBump »

"If MrBump had been accusing me for "sheeping" after this post, I probably wouldn't have voted for him. However, he did not give any reasons for why DP could be suspicious. I also felt that a bit strange that he said that with utmost certainty..."
It's like this: "He did not give any reasons David was suspicious, and in addition he said it with utmost certanity."
Even still he claimed it was aimed at VS which was lolnottrue
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 am

Post by MrBump »

On an unrelated note, Vinoth signed and was browsing the forum.
WAS.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Once you know that someone is scum, you look at his posts from a completely different angle. It's very fun and interesting, once someone has been revealed to be scum, to read the thread again. The same applies if he is revealed to be a townie, or any other role... SxyBeast is reading my post the right way; the way I meant it. MrBump... well... lolololol :-D!!!!! The whole point of this accusation is that he thinks that I think that he thinks that I am 100% scum. Well, now, I don't really care anymore, cause now I AM CONVINCED that he thinks that I'm 100% scum. lol!!!
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by gapoc459 »

P.S. Change your sig, too! :D. Then we'll be on the same page (no pun intended) :lol: !!!
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 am

Post by SxyBeast »

MrBump wrote: Even still he claimed it was aimed at VS which was lolnottrue
gapoc459 wrote:@MrBump, I apologize for not writing clearly and in context. I was not talking about you anymore when I said that about absolute certainty. I was talking about how DP said that VS was town.
It was a comment on VS's comment he never said it was about VS. That was mistakes in communication.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 am

Post by gapoc459 »

SxyBeast, how is this not reason enough for you (or anyone) to vote him?!?!?
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Cause it seems to me that he is just clouded by the fact that he believes u r scum or that he just doesn't understand. That does not necessarily mean he is scum. It leans more to that fact that he is confused
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 am

Post by gapoc459 »

And yet he, unlike me, is not a complete newbie! So how come he's "confused" and I'm not?!?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 am

Post by MrBump »

Hey look at Gapoc's insane amount of evidence against me! Oh, I can't cope under the pressure! OH YEAH, THERE IS NONE.

Convincing others to vote too?
Are you serious?
gapoc459 wrote:Once you
know
that someone is scum, you look at his posts from a completely different angle.
How do you somehow have 100% confirmation I am Mafia.
gapoc459 wrote:It's very fun and interesting, once someone has been revealed to be scum, to read the thread again.
Please direct me to the part where anyone revealed I was scum.
[quote="gapoc459]SxyBeast is reading my post the right way; the way I meant it.[/quote]
That was how you MEANT it. It did not come across that way. You're basically telling me to use psychic powers to read your mind. Gotcha.
MrBump... well... lolololol :-D!!!!! The whole point of this accusation is that he thinks that I think that he thinks that I am 100% scum. Well, now, I don't really care anymore, cause now I AM CONVINCED that he thinks that I'm 100% scum. lol!!![/quote]
gapoc459 wrote:Well, now, I don't really care anymore, cause now I AM CONVINCED that he thinks that I'm 100% scum. lol!!!
No, I think you're being an idiot. :P

I'm not changing my sig because I'm not that petty. Yes, I'm being kinda rude, you could say, but this is now the second time in around six hours you've made up stuff to get at me. Good going!

(If you hadn't noticed, by the way, by "NICE SIG" thing was sarcastic.)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 am

Post by MrBump »

My nice sig thing*
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, and I'm not a complete newbie. But I'm not super human, either. I can't read minds. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. You've made over nine thousand mistakes.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by SxyBeast »

well we r both young and i can see where u made ur error and that is the danger of pronouns, but that doesn't mean that everyone else does. so calm down a bit

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”