Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I'm more sure of my vote than ever. I could go through and point a couple of holes in Umbrage's argument but I think we all know how that would end up.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

AurorusVox wrote:Whine whine whine Umbrage is scummy but I can't say why blah blah.
*yawn*
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Not can't. I wasn't going to because engaging with you only clogs the thread. But if you insist...
I never said AV was scummy because he said the same thing as IS.
Loliar. You said "If you find IS scummy you have to find AV scummy" i.e. if IS is scummy then I am scummy
because I said the same thing
according to you.
They were a last ditch attempt to stop the IS bandwagon by pointing out that AV did everything IS did and more.
Please. I should NOT have voted on my own, because I never wanted that stupid fucking lynch to happen in the first place!
Then why not get on the Shadow wagon earlier? That was the route to preventing IS' lynch, not a useless vote on Jedo. You only said you disliked the wagon WHILST at the same time supporting it "if need be." You didn't try to stop the wagon, you just tried to stay off it.
Nightkill speculation is always WIFOM. The difference between you and bristep is that I find you scummy IN THE ACTUAL THREAD. Right now you're clinging to the excuse of "why would I kill Jedo?" and it makes me think that maybe you did kill Jedo, just to use that excuse today. You see? WIFOM.
Didn't you do exactly the same thing?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

Loliar. You said "If you find IS scummy you have to find AV scummy" i.e. if IS is scummy then I am scummy because I said the same thing according to you.
Except
I
didn't find IS scummy! The rest of the town did!
Then why not get on the Shadow wagon earlier? That was the route to preventing IS' lynch, not a useless vote on Jedo. You only said you disliked the wagon WHILST at the same time supporting it "if need be." You didn't try to stop the wagon, you just tried to stay off it.
The Shadow wagon had come and gone. It didn't matter who I voted, everyone was all "WAH WAH INTERNET IS SCUM". Curiously enough, I notice you weren't on the IS wagon, but you never really spoke out against it either. Now THAT is trying to stay off a wagon while making sure it goes through.
Didn't you do exactly the same thing?
I've always said NK speculation is WIFOM. I can only assume you're talking about how I said you framed me. That wasn't speculation. That was me expecting you to do something you would do if you were scum, and you doing it.

inb4misrep
inb4hypocrite
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage wrote:Except
I
didn't find IS scummy! The rest of the town did!
"IS did X"
"IS is scummy"
"AV = IS"

Basic algebra says you're bullshitting. It doesn't matter what you thought. You're still saying I should be considered scummy for doing what IS did if IS was considered scummy.
The Shadow wagon had come and gone. It didn't matter who I voted, everyone was all "WAH WAH INTERNET IS SCUM". Curiously enough, I notice you weren't on the IS wagon, but you never really spoke out against it either. Now THAT is trying to stay off a wagon while making sure it goes through.
It hadn't, it still had a chance if people pulled their finger out and actually voted him.
AND WHAT IS THIS MISREP?* I made my voting analysis and said I thought the wagon was on a TOWNIE and that it was SCUM DRIVEN and convinced SNAKE to LEAVE THE WAGON. THAT IS ME SPEAKING OUT ABOUT IT. THAT IS ME TRYING TO STOP IT GOING THROUGH.

Stop the bullshit now.

I've always said NK speculation is WIFOM. I can only assume you're talking about how I said you framed me. That wasn't speculation. That was me expecting you to do something you would do if you were scum, and you doing it.
You were speculating what the NK was about. It's the same.
inb4misrep
inb4hypocrite
*Saying inb4 doesn't mean you didn't do it.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, my wagon was ever present tbh. There was no reason if you didn't think IS was scum and you did think I was that you shouldn't have been voting for me.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Umbrage wrote: It shows how quickly your opinions changed.
No it doesn't. If anything is proves you can't read very well. I thought IS was scummy therefore I wanted HIM to hammer and when he didn't I put a case on him.
You're acting like I said tunneling was always a scum tell. It's not. There are no guaranteed scum tells. Tunneling is usually anti-town. My read on IS was that of an anti-town player, certainly, but not scum.
But you just got done telling me that MY tunneling is scummy. So how is mine scummy and Is' was "anti-town? Of course in hindsight you can say he flipped town wich is a pretty big cop out.
Defending a dead town player is really scummy.

And really how can you say I'm tunneling right after you got done telling me that "my opinions change to much".

1+1=/=3
Way to misrepresent! [/b]Of course I think AV is scum.[/b]
Didn't you just get done with saying that AV WASN'T scum?

+ If you think AV is scum why hop on my bandwagon instead of ya know trying to start an AV wagon?

EZ lynch is for scummers.
They were a last ditch attempt to stop the IS bandwagon by pointing out that AV did everything IS did and more.
Why stop the IS wagon? You said you were WILLING to hammer AND you called him anti-town.
I only voted when the town needed my vote for a majority and avoid a no lynch.
Hey guys look who called me town.
NC is hopping on the closest bandwagon (me) to avoid a lynch.
I'm pretty sure my vote is on bunny.
It's clear he hasn't been reading the thread very carefully.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright everyone... It's
BOLD LETTER TIME

@Nero-Stop avoiding my question. I've asked you three times and now its time to answer.

Now for the Umbrage vs AV debate:

I have to side with AV on this one. I agree tat if two people do the same (scummy) thing, both people should be considered scummy. Also...
Umbrage wrote:Curiously enough, I notice you weren't on the IS wagon,
but you never really spoke out against it either.
Now THAT is trying to stay off a wagon while making sure it goes through.
lolwut?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ AV:
"IS did X"
"IS is scummy"
"AV = IS"

Basic algebra says you're bullshitting. It doesn't matter what you thought. You're still saying I should be considered scummy for doing what IS did if IS was considered scummy.
Let me try one MORE time. I didn't think IS was scummy. Other people thought IS was scummy. I pointed out that AV did what IS was under fire for.
It hadn't, it still had a chance if people pulled their finger out and actually voted him.
AND WHAT IS THIS MISREP?* I made my voting analysis and said I thought the wagon was on a TOWNIE and that it was SCUM DRIVEN and convinced SNAKE to LEAVE THE WAGON. THAT IS ME SPEAKING OUT ABOUT IT. THAT IS ME TRYING TO STOP IT GOING THROUGH.

Stop the bullshit now.
Well, I'm sorry for not posting DIE SHADOW DIE every 5 minutes. That's how IS ended up dead. And if you really were against the IS wagon you'd know how it was unstoppable.
You were speculating what the NK was about. It's the same.
At first it was speculation, yes, then you were kind enough to prove it for me. Thank you kindly.

@ NC:
No it doesn't. If anything is proves you can't read very well. I thought IS was scummy therefore I wanted HIM to hammer and when he didn't I put a case on him.
I don't care if you can retroactively assign motives to your actions. It means nothing. I'm talking about the PATTERN of actions, not the reasoning behind them.
But you just got done telling me that MY tunneling is scummy. So how is mine scummy and Is' was "anti-town? Of course in hindsight you can say he flipped town wich is a pretty big cop out.
Defending a dead town player is really scummy.

And really how can you say I'm tunneling right after you got done telling me that "my opinions change to much".

1+1=/=3
WHAT THE HELL???????????? I NEVER SAID YOU WERE TUNNELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID TUNNELING WASN'T ALWAYS A SCUM TELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL
Didn't you just get done with saying that AV WASN'T scum?

+ If you think AV is scum why hop on my bandwagon instead of ya know trying to start an AV wagon?

EZ lynch is for scummers.
FUCK I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why stop the IS wagon? You said you were WILLING to hammer AND you called him anti-town.
ANTI-TOWN DOES NOT MEAN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WILLING TO HAMMER TO AVOID A NO-LYNCH WHICH BY THE WAY IS A PRO-TOWN THING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Doombunny9:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fail bandwagon fails.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'm convinced now. The scum team is AV, NC, and DB9. Good game to all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doombunny9 wrote:Alright everyone... It's

@Nero-Stop avoiding my question. I've asked you three times and now its time to answer.
I am NOT ignoring your lil' mafia question so stop raggin' and wait till I comment.

I am also "ignoring" Bris, who is currently active lurking. But you didn't notice that did you?

HAY UM, LOOK WHAT BUNNY IS DOING SHES NOTICING SOMETHING THATS DIRECTED AT HER BUT NOT AT SOMEONE ELSE.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Nero wrote: I am NOT ignoring your lil' mafia question so stop raggin' and wait till I comment.
Yes. My question must be coming from a mafia standpoint because it's directed toward you! Genius! Screw logic and reasoning!

Judging from your posts, you've had ample time to answer it. Stop stalling.
Nero wrote: I am also "ignoring" Bris, who is currently active lurking. But you didn't notice that did you?

HAY UM, LOOK WHAT BUNNY IS DOING SHES NOTICING SOMETHING THATS DIRECTED AT HER BUT NOT AT SOMEONE ELSE.
There are some words under my avatar that I advise you to read :roll:

Also... HOLY SHIT I MISSED SOMETHING! TOWNIES NEVER DO THIS ON ACCIDENT AT ALL!

At this point I could tell Umbrage about how loling and just saying I'm bandwagoning without backing it up isn't getting him anywhere but its not worth my time and effort.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doombunny9 wrote:
There are some words under my avatar that I advise you to read :roll:

Also... HOLY SHIT I MISSED SOMETHING! TOWNIES NEVER DO THIS ON ACCIDENT AT ALL!
[/quote]
Sorry dude. That last point was directed @ UM, see UM said that I'm only pointing things out when its a reply to me ergo its scummy. You only pointed out that I was "ignoring" you but not Bris so its the same thing. Um did say you were scum but not for that so if both me and you are doing the same thing he should find you scummy for it.

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by bristep123 »

First off I'm not lurking Nero, I've been working during the day and training at night. That and I made my case. You are using my silence to try and push that I'm scum. Once again you're pulling one part out of my case against you and pushing it as the whole argument (that I think you're scum for NK Jedo). I didn't say that, and you are misrepping me.

The post was showing how you are using OMGUS defence at anyone who remotely looks in your direction, I didn't accuse you of NKing Jedo, I said it was convenient that you called for his lynch if IS flipped scum right after he posted a case against you, but then he died overnight. Once again, I think you're scum so my vote is staying right where it is.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Nero wrote:I don't see how this is any different that UMs first post of the day. So why am I scummy for it and he's not?
Hypocritical scum is hypocritical.
Missed that XD
@Umbrage-Why did you wait to vote at the beginning of the day?
It still doesn't excuse you Nero. Nice try though.
But it doesn't excuse you either.
Erm...I knew what you meant in your post. Less misrep pl0x?
UM: Shadow is still a good lynch for today.
Nero: I rather lynch UM than Doom.
Doom: Look at my chainsaw post!!! Even though Nero and UM did the EXACT same things I'm going to vote Nero since he wants to lynch my scumbuddy/townie.

See? Not a misrep just accurately portraying you.

I think you mean "You beleive that AV set up a trap for Umbrage?" in which I don't think so so no, AV is not scummy for this. However, Umbrage seemed to have thought so and I don't see why you just wrote it off as OMGUS without giving Umbrage a chance to explain himself (And no, i don't care if you like it or not)
It was OMGUS b/c AV had said that UM was scummy. UM could have very easily explained it in THAT post but he didn't and b4 either of you sit there "HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME" well thats total BS b/c he posted 4 more times that night.
Doombunny9 wrote:
Nero wrote:And for the record I started suspected UM and Bris yesterday.
Any reason you didn't say anything about it until today? And not even for a few posts ago about bri? The only times you really talked about them yesterday was when people were asking you questions and even then you didn't seem to take a stance. Nice try but I'm not so easily fooled.
Nero Cain wrote:That doesn't make your 659 any less crappy. First you just buddy AV
Then state that Umbrage is scum while your vote sits on Chess. You try and justify being completely hypocritical by saying' that Chess
might
be scum and that he was the biggest wagon and that your vote should be on the biggest wagon despite him being your #3. It was 5 days till DL and there was no reason to wagon sit.
Nero Cain wrote: Umbrage is getting major scum points for avoiding his wagon like the plague BUT he has said that he would switch and this looks like a whole bunch of scum distancing.
Nero Cain wrote:
Umbrage wrote:FYI, the reason I haven't been lynched yet is that nobody's managed to come up with a reason I'm scum beyond gut instinct and tells that simply don't exist. There's always suspicion toward very aggressive, very pro-town players, and it has the same credibility as paranoid delusions.

And do show where I've changed my opinion of IS. This is what I'm talking about, lots of bark, but no bite.

Honestly, I think AV is more likely to be scum than IS. AV has been doing the exact same thing as IS, only it's far less obvious. There is nothing that IS has done that AV has not. I'm not saying AV is scum, just that if you think IS scummy, you have to think AV scummy.
I neither see you as aggressive or pro-town. What is bad is the fact that you flat out refuse to put IS at L-1 and that reads as cautious townie/scum. But currently there are several people that are worse than you.
So there I talked about BOTH Bris and UM yesterday. A simple ISO browse would have netted this so lazy scum is lazy. But this is also a chainsaw b/c there are tons of people in games who DON'T find player X scummy on early on but find them scummy later on.Bu its a moot point 'cause I proved you wrong anyways.

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Vote Count:

doombunny9 (2) - chesskid3, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (3) - doombunny9, bristep123, Umbrage
chesskid3 (1) - smargaret
Umbrage (3) - AurorusVox, Shadow1psc, Wraith

Not Voting:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to make someone walk the plank!

Day phase will end at
9pm GMT on Sunday February 6th
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Stop being so anal. You are avoiding my questions. Sure you post some filler text but don't really answear anything.
I want you to EXPLAIN why being wrong is a scumtell. In the history of mafia there have been millions of players that were wrong if every player that was ever wrong in a mafia game was always scum then well thats impossible.
What I'm trying to do is see how honest you are about your vote. You're sitting there and telling me that being WRONG is a scumtell and ONLY scum are wrong. But you claim to be town and you'll end up being wrong which in your "wrong is a scumtell" fantasy means you can't possibly be town.

Wich leads us back to why, out of all the others, its important to lynch me. Bunny will rant and rave but ya'll are being hypocritical. You specifically ignore others who were "wrong" and attack me for being "wrong". This is basic kindergarten stuff.

Teacher: Put all the red items in the same pile.

Teacher: Oh you missed one, that one is red too.
------------------------------------------
Bris: Wrong is a scum tell therefore Nero Cain is scum. He goes in the wrong pile.

UM was wrong about Jedo.

Bunny, Shadow, smargaret, NC were wrong about IS.

Wraith who's apparently town was wrong about IS. This proves townies can be wrong.

Yet only Nero is in the wrong pile. WTF!!!

And don't give me this crap about "others have pointed out why you are scummy"

BS. I've refuted everything and proved yours, Bunnys and UM mudslinging to be wrong. AND I want YOU to explain, don't use the words of others YOU. Stop lurking and post your case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bristep123 wrote:If IS flips town, we need to scrutinise every single person who pushed on him, and take a good look at who didn't.
NC wrote:And what did you conclude? Oh that's right you didn't do this.
Actually I did, I read every ISO during the phase break, and I concluded that you and smargaret are who I think are scum.
So everyone else has a town read? And if there's three? Yesterday you called UM and Shadow scum. What made you give them a own read now? What made you change your mind about Chess?

Like I said stop lurking and spend some time writing a large well thought out post that explains things instead of being vague.

"I'M NOT LURKING"

You are. The ONLY time you post is when someone says something about you. There were 63 posts between your last and 1063 and all you did was talk about me.

I don't want to hear "OH WELL YOUR POSTS WERE THE ONLY THING I NEEDED/WANTED TO COMMENT ON" by ignoring the majority of the tread like that proves you are quite literally active lurking.
bristep123 wrote: Once again you're pulling one part out of my case against you and pushing it as the whole argument (that I think you're scum for NK Jedo). I didn't say that, and you are misrepping me.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what you were insisting.

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Mod: I'm gonna be slightly V/LA til the 29th January
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also bunny>>>bris>>>um>>>chess>>>sma>>>shadow>>>AV>>>wraith

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Umbrage wrote:I'm convinced now. The scum team is AV, NC, and DB9. Good game to all.
k
vote DB with me
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

chesskid3 wrote:
Umbrage wrote:I'm convinced now. The scum team is AV, NC, and DB9. Good game to all.
k
vote DB with me
You know what? That's an EXCELLENT suggestion!

UNVOTE: Nero Cain
VOTE: Doombunny9

Hey! AV! Time to put your money where your mouth is! Do you STILL think Doom is scummy? DO YA?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

if/WHEN db flips scum we can quibble about the rest today
but lets make this a fucking towntowntown wagon so we can prettymuch clear it eh?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Awwwwww yeah it's time to make a CK move;

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mr. Doombunny
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Wraith »

I don't like that both Umbridge and Shadow (
and
Nero Cain) suddenly jump onto bunny like that, the former two at the whims of chesskid. She's either a major bus or an innocent target. TBH my gut is leaning with the latter.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”