Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Feysal »

Oh my goodness. That I did not see coming. Not the flips, nor Gammagooey using a light rail.

Both TheButtonmen and chesskid3 being town is a shocker. We're in endgame now, with at least two scum left among six living players. Well, at least that makes scumhunting easy.

First, Gammagooey. I can't help but notice that he is going straight to vezokpiraka, and I have a hard time trusting he would have pro-town reasons going there. I have to admit, he could have planned that and submitted his action when the plan was to kill Fate with extreme prejudice for his mine, but this move still strikes me as anti-town, particularly because of the destination.

As for Fate, I can't help thinking he is town after all. Despite the mine, despite the rampage. I've got to trust someone, and I will take a leap of faith with him. Just in case I'm wrong, due to his low health and short-range weapons he is not a major threat anyway.

Furcolow is at full health, and he has the best weapon for causing damage to a single target. If he is scum, the town has lost. Furcolow can take Fate down with a single attack, and without Fate's weapons there would be no way the survivors could finish him. Fortunately for town, this is not what Furcolow has done, instead he has held back from shooting. So, not only do I have to depend on him, I actually do trust him. You got your wish Furc, enjoy it. You get to play the savior of the town victory.

Then there is vezokpiraka. Still town in my books, for the same reasons as always.

That leaves VasudeVa as scum, and Gammagooey as his partner.

Now, what to do... it seems obvious Furcolow and I should attack VasudeVa as soon as possible, and hope he did not get some horrible weapon from the last module pickup. Fate is already heading south, and I will follow.

>
Move(B3)
;

I'm holding fire for now until Furcolow, Fate and I can talk some more. I do not want to harm Fate any longer, but Furcolow last said he had a scumread on Fate.

The good thing about the light rail is that Gammagooey cannot be targeted while he is there. I expect this goes both ways, and Gammagooey cannot shoot from there either. This gives us a bit of time, but not enough for vezokpiraka to escape, unless he can enter the light rail. I would like to have vezokpiraka help with VasudeVa and strip him of his shield, but if vezokpiraka would move anywhere, he could be easily killed with the Plasma Burst. If he stays where he is, there is a chance that Gammagooey really has no other weapon, and as long as vezokpiraka stays in the same region as him he will be safe. I think that is our only hope of keeping vezokpiraka alive, and he can shoot at Gammagooey while they share the area too.

Right now we have three cycles until the Gamma Pulse can be used again. Let's make the most of it. At the moment, I and Furcolow obviously have enough health to survive the Gamma Pulse, unless it was somehow altered to do more damage. Fate and vezokpiraka cannot, but they might not even survive that long. If they do, their only chance is to get into a place where they cannot be fired at, and this needs to happen in two nights. The third night is too late, that is when the Gamma Pulse is ready for use.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I've finally gotten some sleep now so I'm going to go ahead and spell out what I'm going to do for the rest of this game.

I'm going to spend the rest of my time, energy, and firepower killing Fate.
I'm not going to kill vezok, I just wanted a light rail position far enough away from Fate that he couldn't catch up by the time I got out.

There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to convince me of Fate-town at this point. You can either help me kill him or shoot at me.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Nothing left to post in this thread, Gamma stubbornly refuses to try to get a read on me.

EVEN TBMS TOWN FLIP doesn't make him pause. Because it has been QUITE clear that one of TBM/VV is scum due to sheer PoE, and VV is a MUCH bigger threat to town right now than my lowsy 30% hp.

But screw it, Gamma wants to throw the game for town? Or he's scum.

I'll go with the latter and have some FAITH left in his player ability.

His read changed on me at the drop of a mine, and when I GO OUT OF MY WAY to make a wall showing the sincerity of my actions, the reason that the mine was planted was due to a PM misread, etc. etc. he says "nope nthing you can say to change my mind you nuked me. I'll do everything I can to kill you"

So bring it on then Gamma. Lets all conveniently ignore the fact that you coulda been ONE MOVE away from me at all times if you HADNT used the Light Rail, but meh.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Fate not in caps rage? Fate tamed?
What is this?
GG I trusted you :(
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I actually have to go with GG/VV at this point considering what craziness just happened
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually wanted to cancel it once you moved east but I couldn't so yeah.

The mystical PoE doesn't exist if it's just you+feysal scumteam which would make a lotttt of sense to me, AND from your perspective I should be part of the PoE too if you're just basing it on the scumkill. If it's just HURR THEY'RE PLAYING SIMILARLY BADLY ONE MUST BE SCUM then no. I thought that in Powerful Wizards and was as wrong as wrong could be.

In regards to TBM, I now get to reconsider how intentionally shitty a town can play as. I thought ReaperCharlie hit the limit for it but NOPE. I would kill TBM again a thousand times over for that terrible effortless play.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't have any energy left to rage, I'm all spent.

If Gamma is town he's throwing the game, that's all there is to it. As he himself said he REFUSES to do anything but tunnel me.

So I'm playing it as if he's scum and VV is his partner and that's all there is to it
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Well if TBM has effortless play how can you look at me explanation for the Mine and go "walp. I'm all dead set on Fate-scum then."

I'm not basing the PoE on the scumkill, I'm not even 100% how that works still, but based on town reads.

Vezok+Feysal town=The rest scum.

Furc could shoot me now and dance on my grave, so its a 8-2-1 setup? I guess so
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate I'm sick and FUCKING tired of you whining about how I'm throwing the game.
I'm going to follow my reads probably to my death and at the very least you can try to respect that instead of just insulting my intelligence over and over again to try and discredit me.

You're scum because you've knowingly wittled down as much town as you can with your firing with no regard to intelligence or careful play, thinking correctly that you can get away with it because all the other people who you can't convince with yelling are already dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Fate »

So VV is town that I shot?

I had legitimate reasons for ALL my shots, INCLUDING my mine explosion on you.

I'm not TRYING to discredit me, I'm TRYING to show you that I am indeed town, and if you are town as I get vibes that you are de temps en temps
then we need to work together to kill VV+Feysal+Furc

But you refuse.

I NEVER have careful play, but to say that it hasn't been INTELLIGENT (even Baltar, while I admit I didn't know that he would really die from spark sap as I thought it was easily healed, I had legitimate reasons because of the way he drew connections between me and Plum baselessly) is an INSULT to me.

Show me where in my posts I've done nothing but say "YOU FUCKING SUCK GAMMA IM TOWN TOWNTOWN" I agreed with your TBM shots, I stared agreeing with your Feysal suspicions (insomuch as you began to make sense vs. him then started go back to being "FATRESCUZM" on me). This has NEVER been about Ad Hom, but about working together for a town plan.

If you cannot FATHOM why I would feel uneasy as hell with you at 100% hp and unclaimed module running around as TOWN, then like I said there's just no more words for me to say. You're being stubborn FAR more stubborn than me (the only DEADSET scumread I've had is VVscum and PLUMscum, the rest have ocsillated every now and then) and that is NOT a good quality to have as town, and you KNOW as much.

And, WHO,btw, are these "people" I can't convince with yelling? CKD? THought I was town. VP? Thought I was town. TBM? Who the fuck knows what he thought he didnt care much about this game. Plum? LolSk.

You painting my play as "cowboy reckless killing off all the dissenters} if I had wanted to kill of all the Fate-haters, YOU woulda been dead first.

ANd guess what? I COULDA HAD YOU DEAD FIRST. I coulda mined you, moved back west and plasma whipped you.
BUt I shot a sparksap at by bigger suspect VV instead
because he IS my bigger suspect.

Now.

One last thing:

"no regard to intelligence or careful play"
Well are you a hypocrite or are you a damn hypocrite? KILL FATE THATSA MY GOAL IN LIFE
How is that careful? Wouldn't it be much better to help me kill off VV and Furc using MY SHOTS AND FIREPOWER, all the while staying ONE square away from me, so you can kill me after they're all dead?

BUT NO. YOURE NOT THINKING THINGS THROUGH.

ERGO YOU HAVE TO BE SCUM. YOU HAVE TO BE
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Why in the hell would I help you kill VV and Furc.
I'd consider Feysal, but your reads jump so godamn often that it just looks like appeasement to try and avoid your own death.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey, are you really so stubborn on me and Fate being scum that you can't even consider that you could be wrong? You thought TheButtonmen was scum, and were wrong about him too. Fate is right, being that obstinate is a poor quality as town. Either you have completely tunnel visioned on me and Fate, and you won't be of any help winning this game, or you really are scum with VasudeVa.

Fortunately, the light rail has brought you so far from us that while you can't help, you also can't interfere. For me, the only thing I can do is trust Fate and Furcolow, and cooperate with them to bring down VasudeVa. I said I'd want to talk with them before I fired, and I'll explain now what I meant.

My only weapon is TriAttack. As you should know, it can do 2 HP of damage to three different opponents. The damage can be adjusted separately for each. This means, I could damage all of Furcolow, Fate and VasudeVa, or any one or two of them. However, I don't really want to damage anyone but VasudeVa. My question to you, Furcolow and Fate, do you trust each other enough that we can focus on VasudeVa and leave each other alone? We may need every HP we have left to win this game anyway, and if we spend shots on each other for assurance that any scum hiding among us can't win, that could cost us the game. So, do we agree not to damage each other and to take down VasudeVa only?

I believe the best display of faith I could give to Fate right now is to stay in the same area as him, enabling him to kill me any time, while not using my already weak weapon to harm him. For Furcolow, moving into the area where he already is means I can't escape from his weapon, and since his weapon causes more damage than mine and fires faster, I'm not a threat to him either.

Since Gammagooey claims not to have hostile intentions to vezokpiraka, we could use his help to disable VasudeVa's shield too.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

EMP GG

Where should I move now?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Here's the thing Feysal.

I've explained why I think you and Fate are scum in QUITE A LOT of detail, and if anyone's actually made a case against VV I missed it under the "OMG IF UR TOWN VV MUST BE SCUM CAUSE I SURE AINT SCUM NOPENOPE". If you want to convince me that someone is scum maybe you should try ACTUALLY CONVINCING ME THAT THEY'RE SCUM. LIKE WITH WORDS AND SHIT. And no your setup speculation doesn't count, I want why he's scum from day play.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and if I can move after getting out of the Plug in
Move:East
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

I am suspicious of Fate for how much attacking he has actually done
I am suspicious of VV because of his meta
The only person I'm worried about in an "if they're scum" sort of sense is GG, which is why I guess I've been mudslinging on a mostly-town-read. The more I'm pondering this scenario, with fate sparksapping VV, and VV not dying like VP Baltar, it just looks like fakeass distancing. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill Feysal and I while GG and Vezok are away.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1163 wrote:Here's the thing Feysal.

I've explained why I think you and Fate are scum in QUITE A LOT of detail, and if anyone's actually made a case against VV I missed it under the "OMG IF UR TOWN VV MUST BE SCUM CAUSE I SURE AINT SCUM NOPENOPE". If you want to convince me that someone is scum maybe you should try ACTUALLY CONVINCING ME THAT THEY'RE SCUM. LIKE WITH WORDS AND SHIT. And no your setup speculation doesn't count, I want why he's scum from day play.
Yes, you have explained why me and Fate are scum. I've made it clear what I think about your case on me. Even if you are serious with that, it has one fundamental flaw: I am town and I know it. In a situation where there have been no scum flips at all, except for one third party, there is no way I'll just throw my life away. Fate and Furcolow I can cooperate with, and for that I choose to trust them. I need their help. You on the other hand have made it clear you have no intention of helping, or to reconsider your reads, even after how badly you were wrong with TheButtonmen. From my point of view, you are either insane town or scum. I'm leaning strongly toward the latter.

If you really want a case on VasudeVa, other than process of elimination, I can name a few things. He wanted us to "shoot the fuck out of each other" and not talk (ISO #5). After that, he spoke against VP's plan of grouping along a diagonal (ISO #9). Oddly, his counterargument was that scum could choose not to kill, and instead people would start attacking each other (ISO #10). Wait... was that not exactly what he wanted?

Then, there is some major confusion about what exactly he shot at, until we reach the conclusion that he hit Plum in B2. Then he starts gunning for vezokpiraka (ISO #25), for the sole reason that vezokpiraka shot mistakenly at Gammagooey and accidentally hit him while shooting east, trying to hit Plum. Which he tried himself. Yeah, this makes no sense, but I let it slide. Then he says that vezokpiraka could be cleared because of his special ability (ISO #33), when he had in fact been already cleared some cycles earlier with the very method VasudeVa suggested. And finally, in his latest post (ISO #37), he is still going on about vezokpiraka, while rejecting the attempted plan to win this for town.

After this many read flips about vezokpiraka I can't let this slide any more. Add the fact that we've had no scum flips at all, and if I were to name two scum among the remaining six players, VasudeVa has to be one of them. You are close behind him. It is odd how you were pestering me to scumhunt, and now you had me spell this out for you when you could've done it yourself.
vezokpiraka #1162 wrote:
EMP GG

Where should I move now?
Well, VasudeVa is in B3, so you could move into B1 and shoot at him from there. However, VasudeVa has not posted today, and if he decides to move into A3 or C3, you'll still be on the wrong row. If possible, I'd like you to check in at the end of the day, and try to get to whatever row VasudeVa is at. If you can't make it that close to deadline, you could just move to B1.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Fate »

Feysal there is a discrepency in your plan
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am not here at deadline. I gotta go to sleep.

I'll wait and see for as long as I can.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

has anyone else considered vezokpiraka to be like a science vessel?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Feysal »

Furcolow #1165 wrote:I am suspicious of Fate for how much attacking he has actually done
Valid concern. However, remember that you are at 100%, and I am at 70%. Neither of us can be one-shotted to death, and you can take out Fate with one shot if you must. Both of Fate's weapons have a two-day cooldown, so he could not kill us both no matter what. You should not have to fear Fate because of this.
Furcolow #1165 wrote:I am suspicious of VV because of his meta
I just made my case on him in my last post, and he was my number one suspect anyway due to process of elimination.
Furcolow #1165 wrote:The only person I'm worried about in an "if they're scum" sort of sense is GG, which is why I guess I've been mudslinging on a mostly-town-read. The more I'm pondering this scenario, with fate sparksapping VV, and VV not dying like VP Baltar, it just looks like fakeass distancing. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill Feysal and I while GG and Vezok are away.
So, you're torn between whether Fate or Gammagooey is VasudeVa's partner. Well, remember that Fate poses only a limited threat due to you being able to one-shot him. Gammagooey is too far away for us to do anything about him now. VasudeVa is the one we can do something about immediately, and due to his shield, he may be the hardest to take down as well. Have you anything against us both shooting at him today?
Fate #1167 wrote:Feysal there is a discrepency in your plan
There is? Which one?
Furcolow #1169 wrote:has anyone else considered vezokpiraka to be like a science vessel?
This is, what, the third Starcraft reference this game? Or fourth?

Good that we are all online by the way, now perhaps we can finish planning for today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

Feysal why would you ask vezok to move onto the same row as you?

Me+Furc+You=Enough to kill VV.

PLUS

you said EARLIER you wanted Vezok to try as hard as possible to stay in the same square as GG (which is now fucking impossible ith this bullshit "if I can move east after light rail then Ill move east" stunt he pulled where its not impossible to determine where he'll end up short of Vi confirming if you can move after you exit it or not), so that GG COULDNT shoot him.

Methinks you want Vezok on the same row as you to Gamma Pulse him. Your "LETS ALL AGREE TO NOT HURT EACHOTHER KAY???" also seems a little forced.

FURC: Shoot VV now, I will shoot him next, Feysal also ha to tri-attack him. This will be MORE than enough to kill him.

Your paranoia that me and VV are scum is foolish given that I am NOT shooting at you or Feysal (nor have I ever), and that your case on me is "I have been attacking" yeah well.. HOW ELSE CAN YOU GET SCUM DEAD in this game? Jesus.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Fate »

Aka: Vezok stay in the same square as Gamma if it all possible:

Feysal fire your weapon on VV why haven't you done so today?
Furc fire your weapon on VV
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

I want to fire on VV, but your sparksap not working on him just feels too much like distancing
All I can do is just wait it out, and protect Feysal
That is my plan.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Fate »

Do this by killing VV, what the hell are you talking about?

IF I AM SCUM WITH VV, THEN VV IS SCUM.

YOU GODDAMN MORON.

I AM KILLING VV NEXT TURN, NOW WHITTLE HIS ASS DOWN AND TAKE OUT HIS SHIELDS.

MY SPARKSAP DIDNT WORK BECAUSEH E HAD SHIELDS. THERES NO DISTANCING AT ALL. IF I WERE SCUM AND GAMMA WAS TOWN I WOULDNT WASTE A SHOT ON MY BUDDY ID JUST KILL GAMMA OUTIRHGT WITH THE MINE EXPLOSION+DEATH

FOR
FUCKS

SAKE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”