Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

4th Vote Count of Day 1:

gapoc459 - 2 (MrBump, Vittorio Salamdien)
Mr Bump - 2 (Haylen, gapoc459)
Doros - 1 (DavidParker)
Sxybeast - 1 (Stefunny)

Not Voting: (Vinoth, Doros, SxyBeast)

If I made any mistakes please politely point them out and they will be corrected.

Day 1 will end no later than Saturday February 12th at 10:30am CST

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Vinoth »

Actually Mr Bump, I still am browsing.

I can't actually think of anyone to vote for, and I don't necessarily think that gapoc is the best choice.

However, if you guys really want, I won't be too annoyed if you vote to kill me, since I'm a vanilla townsperson (better to kill a vanilla rather than a cop/nurse!).
So let me start by ...
Vote: Vinoth
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Vinoth »

Meanwhile, voting is not the only thing we need to take care of.

[The following paragraph makes no sense and should be read with caution.] I think it's important the nurse (if she exists), does not reveal unless she is about to be lynched. But the cop meanwhile, should reveal at some point to clear innocents or confirm that certain players are Mafia. However the cop should only reveal if it is certain that the Nurse is still alive (and existant), so that the Nurse can protect the cop ... which is a problem since the Nurse may or may not even exist. So what I have just written makes little sense in short, since the cop should only ever reveal if the Nurse exists, and we can never know for sure if the Nurse exists since the Nurse should almost never reveal.

Nonetheless, we should also decide who the cop should investigate. If the cop gets a positive investigation, then the cop should certainly reveal and reveal who the Mafia member is.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

First, a general point. People get far too put out by a FOS. A FOS isn't a vote and, at day 1, surely you cannot know with much certainty who is town. I start off with being suspicious of everyone, but surely that doesn't mean much until suspicions crystalise into a vote? That said, a FOS on you all!
gapoc459 wrote: @SxyBeast: Your explanation later on kind of explains it. I don't think you're that scummy...
Fi, fo, fum, I smell the blood of yet another piece of scum. Especially when I consider this...
SxyBeast wrote: Mainly based on ur last post I am seeing u less as scum and more as newbie. Though I still do not see u as a townie u are getting off my scum list for now. So i officially Unvote: gapoc .

Now I'm leaning toward a Mr. Bump vote for the main reason of his tunneling toward gapoc and so determined for a lynch on him. Though if Doros does not learn to talk about the game and not go on about nothing important then I will probably change my mind. Still no vote yet, mainly for the reason i told Stefunny, but if things continue as they r expect a Mr. Bump vote.
Back to Gapoc:
gapoc459 wrote: @MrBump: Hey!!!!! :roll: ... ... ... ahem ... ... ! How the f*ck is that OMGUS?!?!?!?!? Stefunny has a point. However,
I, like SxyBeast, don't vote that easily...
[My emphasis] But I warned you yesterday.
Vote: MrBump!!!!!!!!!
gapoc459 wrote: @VS: Do I really "ooh-look-at-me-I'm-12-playing-my-first-mafia-game?!?" The main reason why I said my age was when I tried to explain why I was so excited and voted people for inactivity... I'm pretty sure I don't "gun for sympathy..." If I do, please explain. Good point about DP. If MrBump had been accusing me for "sheeping" after this post, I probably wouldn't have voted for him. However, he did not give any reasons for why DP could be suspicious. I also felt that a bit strange that he said that with utmost certainty... No, I don't think the analysis can be more succinct, because I post once a day, covering the entire day, and have to write everything that I feel about the others... If it's a pain for you to read long posts, then I really don't know how you can enjoy this game...
Er, it's not the length of posts by themselves; posts can be long without being verbose. It's when lengthy posts are verbose: they use too many words to say something.
gapoc459 wrote: @DavidParker: Okay... But still, VS had a fairly good reason. I think he does, however, find scum too easily. He's only made a few posts, and he's already absolutely convinced that either you or I are scum (@MrBump: Or both :roll: ...)
Suspecting someone's behaviour is hardly = "absolutely convinced". So, calm down.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am

God, that scum whiff is strong.

@SxyBeast, so gapoc messed up the referents of his pronouns? OK, maybe I was wrong about the precociousness.

Do you two go to the same school?

BTW Gapoc, interesting nic. What language is it? What does it mean?
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 am

@Vinoth

What's with the suicidal tendencies?

And yes, you're right, I struggle to make sense of that paragraph. Maybe it's just me. But, what are saying?
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:10 am

Post by SxyBeast »

no we dont, but i see what he accidentally did. I'm just trying to stop the confusion so we can get back on course.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 am

Post by gapoc459 »

I'd really like to hear Haylen's suspicions/concerns... She hasn't really discussed that much yet... meh

@MrBump: Once again, I wasn't talking about you. I said you, having the same meaning as "one." That is common in writing (or at least in America...). The first part of my post is speaking generally; leading to my (yet another!) accusation. No one revealed to be scum. I think you're scum, but that's cuz you think I'm scum and can't give any good reasons to prove it! And yes, I doubt that anyone would say "nice sig" truthfully if the signature called him a scumbag... lol.

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!! lolololol :D :lol: By the way, you don't have to AtE (or at least make it obvious that you are doing so) so often... Every one of your posts lately has something.

@Vinoth: I think we've had enough of the self-voting shit for one game, no? You're fluffing. Are you good friends with Doros? And what the f*ck does your second post have to do with this game? You're giving the maf ideas, and you're not commenting on anything useful. Why do you even assume that there is a doc or a cop? You don't know anything, unless you're one of them... Please, after all this time, say something useful... :cry:

@VS: I'm very impressed. As always, another one of your very few posts has nothing but penetrating logic... Your (what, like 6? 7?) posts in this game have more useful stuff than MrBump's, Doros', and Vinoth's combined!!!!! I just wished that you made a clear conclusion... What I understand, though, is that you're implying that SxyBeast and I are scumpartners? Fair enough... You don't have enough evidence for it (or do you? wouldn't be surprised, with your quality of posting... lol), but your accusations make sense... Gotcha about the verbose thing. I'll keep it in mind!
OK, maybe I was wrong about the precociousness.
lol :)

You all have probably noticed by now that my style of play is to observe and comment on anything more or less neutrally (more or less is only there cuz of MrBump), to speak frankly, and to not defend myself, cuz in my opinion that is scummy as shit!
Ignore everything scum say once they are caught.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 am

But so, Gapoc, your nic. I am interested.
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Vinoth »

All I'm saying is that we should decide who the Investigator/Cop should investigate for today. Though they shouldn't reveal unless they get a positive investigation on the Mafia.

And again, if you have no-one to vote for please feel free to vote for me, as I am a vanilla towns-person and my loss will not be too significant for the townspeople.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Ya i meant to say something about that. gapoc plz stop including me in ur posts. if i agree i will say so and post. The fact that ur posts continuously including me makes me think u were trying to make us seem like scum partners, so if u could refrain i would appreciate it

@Vinoth
1st of all: there is no guarantee there is a cop so saying who we want them to investigate can lead to the mafia making a fake claim.
2nd of all: WTF r u doing? if u r truly a townie don't put urself up there. every towns person is important and unless ur death would give us a maf then we would be wasting a lynch on u.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

Post by MrBump »

gapoc459 wrote:Yet another "wall of text"
ITT we see Gapoc buddying up to everyone in the entire thread who is ProTown.
gapoc459 wrote:I think you're scum, but that's cuz you think I'm scum and can't give any good reasons to prove it! And yes, I doubt that anyone would say "nice sig" truthfully if the signature called him a scumbag... lol.
>Good reasons
Gapoc, detail your entire case on me. Go. Go and detail it right now. Every single thing is about me getting at you.
gapoc459 wrote:OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!! lolololol :D :lol: By the way, you don't have to AtE (or at least make it obvious that you are doing so) so often... Every one of your posts lately has something.
Also ITT we see Gapoc being hypocritical. Really, stop being stupid. I'm not appealing to emotion, I'm being a human. I post with emotions. Soooorryyyyy :P
gapoc459 wrote:@Vinoth: I think we've had enough of the self-voting shit for one game, no?
WHAT THE HOLY SHIT
YOU CALLED YOUR OWN PLAY SHIT
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD
gapoc459 wrote:@VS: I'm very impressed. As always, another one of your very few posts has nothing but penetrating logic... Your (what, like 6? 7?) posts in this game have more useful stuff than MrBump's, Doros', and Vinoth's combined!!!!! I just wished that you made a clear conclusion... What I understand, though, is that you're implying that SxyBeast and I are scumpartners? Fair enough... You don't have enough evidence for it (or do you? wouldn't be surprised, with your quality of posting... lol), but your accusations make sense... Gotcha about the verbose thing. I'll keep it in mind!
Hey, I like the way you called all of my posts shit! Nice going, man! Are you trying to piss me off as much as humanly possible until I go to America and slap you?
Also I like the way VS called you out on something and you go "Fair enough" yet I do and you go "OMGSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUM". I believe VS more over that.

gapoc459 wrote:You all have probably noticed by now that my style of play is to observe and comment on anything more or less neutrally (more or less is only there cuz of MrBump), to speak frankly, and to not defend myself, cuz in my opinion that is scummy as shit!
You may have noticed my style of play is to catch scum. You attack me on a personal level CONSTANTLY and I am really getting sick of it. Stop just saying my name in brackets for fucking EVERYTHING.

@Vinoth: DOC SHOULDN'T CLAIM WOW BLOWN AWAY
Vinoth, why are you willing to sacrifice yourself instead of catch Mafia???
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 am

Post by gapoc459 »

@VS: what is a nic.?

@DP/Vinoth: I finally understand why you originally voted for Vinoth. lol. Vinoth, what the hell is wrong with you? If you don't want to play, then please ask to be replaced...

@MrBump: This is actually directed to everyone... If you are quoting something from more than one or two pages ago, please say which post number it is... So, MrBump, when did I say "yet another wall of posts?" Not that I'm denying it, of course. And how the f*ck is that relevant?!?!? Also, when I AtE, which happens much, much less often than you, I do not cover everything with sarcasm. Yes, I do call my own play shit! I've learned a lot since the beginning of the game, and what I did in RVS (especially when I voted for Vinoth; wtf was I thinking?!? although, I would do it again, based on his few posts) was definitely bad enough to be called shit... You can't slap me! You'll fall asleep while your hand is in mid-air!!! I said his accusation was "fair enough," because, unlike yours, his accusations are all constructive, useful, and much, much harder to defend against!!! Also, your last line is a lie. Technically, you'd be catching yourself!!!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by MrBump »

Also ITT Gapoc completely ignores my questions and does moar "BUMP IS MAF GAISE"

Yet another wall of posts was a joke, I am deeply sorry you did not understand that.
That quote was aaaall the same post on this page.

I have played shit in the past, I have NOT played shit in this game.

Now I'll put it in bold to make sure you get it.

Gapoc, detail your entire case on me. Go. Go and detail it right now. Every single thing is about me getting at you.

I like the way you didn't defend against any of my points ;)
I even said at the start that I AtE constantly by accident. However, you need to learn something. There is a difference between AtE and having emotions.
AtE is Appealing to Emotion. That is making a post with anger, disappointment, frustration, sadness, you name it, for a reaction out of people voting you or not going with your wagon. Using emotions is being human. I post as my personality, not a robot. I'm generally a very hyper-active person, easily annoyed by things (if you hadn't worked out) and emotional. So I post like that.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm also sarcastic so naturally I use sarcasm. What do you expect me to do???
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am

Post by MrBump »

And finally, Vinoth needs replaced. Badly.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 am

@gapoc, nick, cleverpants.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 am

With all due respect, Mr Bump and Gapoc, can you guys take a breather on whatever is going on between you two please?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Post by MrBump »

He attacks me, I defend, simple as. I'm merely pointing out holes in his posts :D
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:05 am

Post by gapoc459 »

What questions? The only question mark you had was asking me if I was trying to piss you off... No, that quote was not on this page, not from me, anyway... But you quoted me, so that wouldn't make any sense, but then again, nothing you say makes sense, which is pretty much my entire case against you. If you want anything else, you'll have to wait, cuz I'm gonna have to read the entire thread over, and then write everything scummy about you... I actually did "defend", or at least address each one of your points. Then again, there isn't much to defend against, and I tend not to defend myself... Also, HOW THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU HYPER-ACTIVE, WHEN YOU HAVE F*CKING CFS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? AtE is only when your posts' content relates to your emotions? In that case, NONE OF YOUR RECENT POSTS HAVE BEEN EMOTIONLESS!!!!! Control the sarcasm! You're supposed to be proving a point, not threatening me with slaps!!!!! The only one thing we agree upon is that Vinoth does not belong here...

@VS: I still don't understand... I'm not precocious enough lol.....
Also, about "taking a breather," it's the same thing as MrBump just said, only the other way around...

Please people, comment on the "fight" between MrBump and myself.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 am

Nic/nick = your handle on this forum = your name "Gapoc". Is that your surname? Etc.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Oh, okay? Why specifically mine though? Like yours is probably your name or something, but why don't you ask, like, anyone else? You think the username would define me as scum or not?!? Either way, it's completely made up, I don't remember how or why I made it up, but I've been using it on online forums and games for, what, like 5-6 years now? I bet MrBump is going to say something clever now...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 am

Post by MrBump »

Gapoc.
Stop being silly. I cannot twist your name into you being ConfMaf.

Also I'm really quite hurt you had to scream "HOW ARE YOU HYPERACTIVE WITH CFS" at me. Cuz y'know, it makes me feel like complete SHIT that I can't do anything, so I don't need you pointing it out for me. This has nothing to do with the game, just please don't do it again.

And finally...
You're 12.
5-6 years.
YOU'VE BEEN USING IT SINCE YOU WERE 6. WHAT.

Hey, so you can't even tell me why I'm scummy? I lol'd.
I'm making perfect sense. I am pointing out scummy things and saying what I think. The fact they are AGAINST you makes you annoyed.
It's not a fight. You attacked me on nothing, and personally too saying that all my contributions are worthless, I make no sense, I'm an idiot etc. What do you expect me to do? I'm playing the game. You are simply repeating yourself with evidence you don't HAVE.
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Vinoth »

Ok I don't need to be replaced, please don't do so. Also, I was not aware that self-voting had occurred before in this thread because I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry.

Finally, it seems my self-voting tactic isn't working so I'll reveal why I did it: I was hoping some Mafia would jump at the opportunity to lynch an innocent who is willing to be lynched (I know someone pulled the same trick earlier in the forum, but I'm not sure that worked out, and I thought it might be more effective if I offer to lynch myself rather than accuse someone else).

Finally, MrBump, I explicitly said that the doctor should NOT claim ... so don't twist my words.

And finally, MrBump & Gapoc, you are both starting to piss me off ... so until I get better evidence I'll be changing my vote for one of you today, most likely.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

Post by MrBump »

gapoc459 wrote:You can't slap me! You'll fall asleep while your hand is in mid-air!!!
What's this supposed to mean, btw? I have no idea what you're on about.

Vinoth, sarcasm is a cool thing.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”