Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:
RobCapone wrote:That last part screams "keep me alive so I can kill 1 more time"
I should say "OMGUS" here, but... eh. This feels right to me.

Rob, I will be poking you tomorrow ;) You live, today :D
except I just got home and read that last post first, I haven't even read what anyone has said all day

if he is trying to throw me under the bus, than yeah I guess it would be OMGUS and I am just psychic
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Rain wrote:
I have reasons to believe VV/LL is probably not scum.
Sorry if that was a breadcrumb, but I don't see why you would think this. Also both scums we've lynched thus far were goons so unless two scum remain the last scum probably has power.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Grey wrote:. Ellibereth has, against all his instincts and judgment, been trying to kill Ross/Zdenek for pages for exactly that interaction (on the logic that one of the two was scum, which was TRUE). Only reason I think that Ross survived so long was that he just couldn't pull the trigger, well, on tunneling him, because his brain was saying "Ross scum" and his heart was saying "Zdenek... read Drizzle, read Zdenek..."
You sir...are a mind reader. Or I'm very transparent.
GLADgladgladglad that was settled.
Unvote

---------------
Ok quick thing that's been bugging me...I knoww 3 man scumteam is most likely but it's been bothering me kinda that it might be 2+1 DaySK. Jah.
But it's pointless to discuss it and that would resolve itself soon, but yeah.

I was about to be catching up here for a while but I got distracted so I I'll be starting now...
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Oh, missed they were two goons, so probably not DaykillSK or shenanigans then...right?
FLASH OF GREEN
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well, could be daykillSK and a 3rd mafia, or town Dayvig, more town power and 4 scum.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Elli what do you think of LL/VV?
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Darn it wrong account again.

Well, could be a daykillSK and a 3rd mafia, or town dayvig, more town power and 4 scum.
Elli, what do you think of LL/VV?

I'll have more time tonight.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Locke Lamora wrote:Reading back, I find Rob looks pretty bad in relation to both Jerbs and Zdenek. His ISO repeatedly features comments like:
RobCapone wrote:
Fos dizzle

Ill hold offvoting til mod prods him and he has time to respond
and...
RobCapone wrote: That last post by Jerbs has me scratching my head

FOS: Jerbs

Vote Agar
Both of these display a desire to appear as though he is attacking these slots but they lack the genuine conviction behind them to follow up with a vote or even ask questions of any substance. One of his responses to the cop claim is also wishy-washy to the point of being scummy:
RobCapone wrote:well in the games I have played on this site I think I have seem cop claimed day 1 and once was scum and once was really cop, neither got lynched day 1 but both of them played like they should have been a cop.

typically I am not a fan of lynching a power role day 1, but we already are down a person and it isn't even the end of day 1.

It comes down to do you believe the claim or not and I can't tell that until we hear from him
During this situation, I feel like he's trying to refrain from making a firm decision for as long as possible in the hope that Jerbs is going to dig himself out of trouble by fleshing out his claim. To add to these, neither Jerbs nor Dizzle/Zdenek makes any kind of attack on Rob that would make me think he isn't scum; in fact, Jerbs' lame FOS on Rob when he tries to encourage him to post just reinforces my read.

Unvote; Vote: RobCapone

With Tasky, it's more the case that there is so little to analyse and so few links to be drawn. He votes for Jerbs early enough that it's hard to tell much about his alignment from it. His Zdenek vote is backed up about as much as the rest of his votes and after Zdenek has already garnered 3 votes to become the leading wagon, so it's hard to say whether that is a likely bus. I'll expound on my thoughts on the hammer more once Tasky tells us whether it was deliberately fake.

GreyICE: are you serious? I've been in the game for 3 days and made 5 (now 6) posts. How you can construe my contribution as tunneling Tasky is beyond me, but perhaps more to the point, how the hell does it make me the most likely candidate for scum?
Locke, I think all the points you have pointed out against me have already been made and I explained but I will try again

1. I FOSd Dizzle because of the whole Ross accusation because if he was indeed lurking I would totally vote him cause I despise lurkers
2. I FOSd Jerbs because that comment he made read scummy to me because he said he was willing to lynch one of many, I went back to my earlier vote on Agar because of how he came out of nowhere and put an opportunistic vote on the largest wagon and it seemed he didn't even read the game throughly yet
3. You want to put that I am cautious of lynching a claimed cop day 1 as a scumtell, go right ahead but as a townie I would never want to lynch the claimed cop especially because I didn't see the case on him to begin with. I FOSd him earlier for 1 comment but I FOS lots of people but don't automatically think they are scum.
4. your little tidbit about tasky is plenty of reason to vote him alone, his lurking is scummy play. I have been asked why I am not voting tasky but clearly I have picked up on something that nobody else seems to have picked up on.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaGod wrote:
Rain wrote:
I have reasons to believe VV/LL is probably not scum.
Sorry if that was a breadcrumb, but I don't see why you would think this. Also both scums we've lynched thus far were goons so unless two scum remain the last scum probably has power.
Yah. If we have a day vig, a mason pair, and a cop, then... yeah, the last mafia is probably godfather. Otherwise, roleblocker.

4 man scumteam would mean we're nowhere close to out of the woods yet. 9:4, yeah, could happen, with some serious town power, and a dayvig is serious power, used correctly. Ugh. It just seems such an ugly setup. A mislynch, a misvig, a night kill and you're in MyLo? Very fair...

If that's the case the last two are goons or something, but I'd be much happier with a 3 man scumteam with the last one being godfather. Two scumteams seems highly unlikely.

Day serial killer would have no reasons to make the shots he did except extreme WIFOM.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

ALSO, AS ROSS, CAN I JUST SAY THIS NOW? VOTING FOR ROSS WAS NOT SCUMMY, REREADING I REMAIN SHOCKED THAT THE ROLE IS STILL ALIVE.

IT CAN
ONLY
BE SCUM PARANOIA THAT THE FLIP WOULD COST THEM ZDENEK. I DON'T THINK THEY WERE WILLING TO BUS TWO MEMBERS.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by RobCapone »

we need to decide if we think that day killing role is Vig or SK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Serial killer doesn't even make sense. Why shoot the top two trains? That's ridiculous. There HAS to be people you could assassinate that suspect you, virtually everyone on this thread has been suspected, even LlamaGod (who was suspected by, like... Zdenek, in the least convincing case ever). I guess if we assume Serial Killer we could look at Llama, but I'm just thinking 3 man mafia. Serial killers should almost never use their powers on scum, they should be using their powers on town and trying to get scum lynched.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by RobCapone »

it's pretty obvious who the day killer is unless I am completely off base, at first I thought it was llama by the way he kept talking about it but than after he suggested it could be a SK instead of a vig I realized it wasn't him anymore and found it pretty easy.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

RobCapone wrote:it's pretty obvious who the day killer is unless I am completely off base, at first I thought it was llama by the way he kept talking about it but than after he suggested it could be a SK instead of a vig I realized it wasn't him anymore and found it pretty easy.
I swear unto god if you don't stop role fishing I'm going to fucking lynch you myself. This is such a day 3 discussion.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:
RobCapone wrote:it's pretty obvious who the day killer is unless I am completely off base, at first I thought it was llama by the way he kept talking about it but than after he suggested it could be a SK instead of a vig I realized it wasn't him anymore and found it pretty easy.
I swear unto god if you don't stop role fishing I'm going to fucking lynch you myself. This is such a day 3 discussion.
i am not role fishing and I don't want them to claim, I am 99.99% sure I know who it is is all I am saying
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

RobCapone wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
i am not role fishing and I don't want them to claim, I am 99.99% sure I know who it is is all I am saying
Oh, so your goal is just to tell the scum that if that we miss when we lynch Locke (and I've been wrong before, see: Pappums) they can reread the thread and find the vig, just to show us how clever you are?

Dunno what made us think you were scum with play of this quality. :shifty:
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I never claimed to be a good player
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

*twitch*

I swear...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by RobCapone »

well it looks like Lock is just barking up an old tree that was already discussed and since pappums was by biggest FOS and he dropped the mason card, looks like it I can feel good about a Locke vote

Vote locke
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Rain »

I've had time to think the VV/LL thing through. It's actually quite a weak reasoning. Also, even in the best case, exposing the reason might help scum. Thus, I'd rather not talk about it right now, maybe D3.

I find it useless to try to determine whether we have a day-SK or day-vig. In both cases, finding scum is of a higher priority. In the unlikely event we have a day-SK, we can take care of that later.
GreyICE wrote:So we have to buy a scum double bus ANYWAY to buy Elli as the scum.
Not quite true. Elli considered Jerbs to be town.

In retrospect, I doubt Elli-scum would bus Zdenek that quickly, after Jerbs got lynched.

*le sigh*

Unvote
Vote: Tasky
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I don't get your vote for Tasky, since you dont ever really FOS him, with the exception of early on in the game. you come in saying stuff tha basicaly means nothing and tan take your vote off Elli and change it

just doesn't make sense
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

@Rain: Interesting. Do you think your logic makes LL a bad lynch today? I'd like to get a claim from him tomorrow so we can think about it a bit before lynching.

I do think Tasky is town though. He was early on the Jerbswagon and was voting Zdenek until Ice's (I thought pretty good) case on Pappums. His gamebreaky stuff seems fairly unlikely from scum (both the early bit and the fake hammer). He hasn't been super protown in style, but he has at least been on the right wagons. I feel like there was a high incentive for Zdenek's remaining buddy to try and keep him from getting lynched today, which makes Rob more townlike and LL/VV scummier.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Rain »

Well, to be fair, I never really FOS'd anyone.

Tasky was my second runner-up vote.

Wait, scratch that. I just had an idea.

Working on the assumption that bussing Zdenek would be a bad idea given Jerbs' lynch, VV/LL isn't a bad choice for today's lynch. Everyone else either voted for him or felt strongly about Zdenek.

Unvote.
Vote: Lamora Locke

My weak reasoning can no longer defend him.

Also, I just noticed that although Elli voted for Dizzle on D1, Elli quickly changed his vote to Ross. Come D2, same dance, without voting, even though Elli explicitly said Zdenek was scummy. If LL flips town, can we please, please lynch Elli?

[Fake Edit]: Oh Hi LlamaGod. I hope this answered your question?
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sure, lets interrogate Elli day 3, we've been over this stuff with Rob already...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

I think that was
L-1
(Me, Ice, Rob, Rain) So I'm ready to hear a Locke claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”