Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also I kinda get your game plan, but meh. You made it a bit too obvious. You also pointed out the blindingly obvious that wasn't being discussed, Vinoth.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

gapoc459 wrote:Oh, okay? Why specifically mine though? Like yours is probably your name or something, but why don't you ask, like, anyone else? You think the username would define me as scum or not?!? Either way, it's completely made up, I don't remember how or why I made it up, but I've been using it on online forums and games for, what, like 5-6 years now? I bet MrBump is going to say something clever now...
Good lord, you are paranoid. I was just interested, genuinely, as a person, and not as a Mafia-game character. My name is a made up name, as most here on this thread are. I was just wondering. But sorry to see it set you off on some tangent. You should relax, take a deep breath...
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

MrBump wrote:
gapoc459 wrote:You can't slap me! You'll fall asleep while your hand is in mid-air!!!
What's this supposed to mean, btw? I have no idea what you're on about.
I was also wondering.

And good spot with the 6 years on the internet thing.
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Vinoth »

Question: Why do some people, like me and Vittorio, have the rank of Townsperson, while some other people, like MrBump, have the rank of mafia scum? This is of course completely unrelated to this game ..right?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by MrBump »

I think it's to do with the number of posts.

Needs moar of Gapoc's wall of evidence against me, and explaining the falling asleep thing. I think I know what it's about but I'll make sure first.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by MrBump »

Nvm he's back :P

POST BRO
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

Vinoth wrote:Ok I don't need to be replaced, please don't do so. Also, I was not aware that self-voting had occurred before in this thread because I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry.
Dude wtf? if ur going to play the game take the time to read the thread.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

GOD!!! Now there is too much activity! I already submitted this message thrice, and there is always some new post to comment on...

@MrBump: You can probably tell when I am or am not joking...

I'm sorry about hurting you this time. The one that was supposed to hurt was about falling asleep while slapping me... This was just pointing out a contradiction. You mentioned it, but you didn't answer the question. lol'd?!?!?!?!?

I said forums
AND GAMES!!!
It actually originated on miniclip.com, which is aproppriate for that age level...

I never said I can't tell why you're scummy. I said that not making sense was pretty much my entire case, meaning that almost everything else relates to that. Anything different, I said, I shall post about later, when I have the time (and lack of laziness), to read the entire thread over... And you're calling me annoyed?!? You yourself said that you get annoyed easily... I know! Let's both post the five most scummy things about each other and have the others vote on which one makes more sense... That way, this is not just a "Did not! Did too! Did not! Did too!" argument. Since it's probably going to be one of us two that will be lynched (except maybe Doros or Vinoth), this can help a lot in swaying the others on who to vote for...

Oh wait, Vinoth just posted...

@Vinoth: How the f*ck can you dare to post here and actually start voting without even knowing what is going on?!?!? Seriously, what is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? My "trick" was completely different. I was not hoping some Mafia would jump at the opportunity to lynch me; I was just overwhelmed, gave up, and wanted to start a new game... I also wanted to see what the mafia would... aww, forget it... That, as well as yours was noob/scum shit! And how dare you tell someone that they're pissing you off!!! You're pissing EVERYBODY off!!!!!
FoS: Vinoth
. I am THIS close to changing my vote...

@MrBump: And yeah, the slapping thing was slightly uncalled for making fun of your you know what...

Would it be hypocritical to call Vinoth a COMPLETE NOOB (unless he's mafia of course, or most likely both!), after what I've done?!? lol

@Vittorio Salamdien: Not really... Just thought it strange that you asked me, specifically... American parents nowadays generally allow their kids to play games on the internet, before they even know how to use google or anything (this is American, not Chinese *lol article lol*).

@Vinoth: I think it's related to how many posts you have...
Ignore everything scum say once they are caught.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by MrBump »

Hey Gapoc I'd like to point out my CFS means I can't live my life properly for the next six months it's looking like and I'm probably not going to do my best on my GCSEs as I'm too unwell to go to school, which completely fucks up my entire life.

Please, I have feelings. I don't like to shove them in your face, but that is
absolutely ridiculous.
If I had something like Cancer would you make fun of that? No. For the love of all that is FUCK (I don't even know what that means) have some respect.

I'm not posting the top five scummy things about you, I'm not turning it into "THESE TWO GUYS ARE CERTAINSCUM". Because we're not. I find it supremely LIKELY you're scum, not without a doubt super definitely scumslippin' like a bitch scum.

I really can't be fucked with this game if you're going to play at this low a level. It's midnight anyway, so meh.

YES. THIS POST IS AtE. I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS. I AM PASSED "ANNOYED" BUMP AND INTO "REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING" BUMP.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

Ok can we just stop with the personals? I really don't care about anything that is not game related. Not to be mean, but it is just none of our business and it gets in the way of the game. whether it be just talking about it, calling it out, or using to make insults. So plz just shut up
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

Oh because clearly I love people making fun of my condition.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

no im not saying u im just saying shut up
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

You're at that age?!?!? Right before GCSE's? Seriously, all hate aside, that really sucks. Then again, why did you even tell us that you had CFS? I said I was sorry anyway... And of course I wouldn't make fun of you if you had cancer. I even wouldn't have made fun of you if I knew more about CFS... I thought it just meant that you were lethargic all day. I didn't know you couldn't even go to school... Sorry.

By the way, I think it'd be really funny if the two of us turned up to be scum... meh..... Scum buddies.............
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

gapoc459 wrote:You're at that age?!?!? Right before GCSE's? Seriously, all hate aside, that really sucks. Then again, why did you even tell us that you had CFS? I said I was sorry anyway... And of course I wouldn't make fun of you if you had cancer. I even wouldn't have made fun of you if I knew more about CFS... I thought it just meant that you were lethargic all day. I didn't know you couldn't even go to school... Sorry.
See this is wat i mean. it gets us off on tangents that dont matter. So, for the third time, can we just stop with the personals?
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Vinoth »

Gapoc, really calm down. I am utterly disgraced that someone who posts on the Aops forum is behaving like you are.

At this point, since I have not much information,
Vote: Gapoc
, since you seem much less civil than MrBump and likely will contribute less to the game.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

Did I hear you right? Vinoth talking about not contributing???!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!???!?!?!? I apologized and said that I did not understand the seriousness of the condition... Unless you're like one of the instructors on AoPS (which I highly doubt, cuz they have better things to do than this), you seriously have some problems. The only reason why I'm not voting you now is because I still feel a bit worse about MrBump, but you cannot imagine how close you are...

And you are completely OMGUSing there. You're voting me because I don't seem civil. And I can't even believe you spoke about contribution. Man, if only you had posted before the gapoc episode... You'd have been lynched immediately...
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

[bold]@mod[/bold] Could we get a vote count plz?
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by SxyBeast »

dang messed up mean to put that in bold. as u can see
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

And MrBump, I actually have nothing against you (unlike you do with me, for obvious reasons; sorry again). I just find you suspicious... I should write all my suspicions over the weekend, unless of course Vinoth does something... lol

gapoc459 - 2 (MrBump, Vittorio Salamdien)
Mr Bump - 2 (Haylen, gapoc459)
Doros - 1 (DavidParker)
Sxybeast - 1 (Stefunny)
Vinoth - 1 (Vinoth)

Not Voting: (Doros, SxyBeast)

I don't know if Vinoth unvoted himself. Please correct me if there are any mistakes...
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Vinoth »

gapoc459 wrote:Did I hear you right? Vinoth talking about not contributing???!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!???!?!?!? I apologized and said that I did not understand the seriousness of the condition... Unless you're like one of the instructors on AoPS (which I highly doubt, cuz they have better things to do than this), you seriously have some problems. The only reason why I'm not voting you now is because I still feel a bit worse about MrBump, but you cannot imagine how close you are...

And you are completely OMGUSing there. You're voting me because I don't seem civil. And I can't even believe you spoke about contribution. Man, if only you had posted before the gapoc episode... You'd have been lynched immediately...
Flaming and arguing with people on the forum, which is what you are doing, hardly counts as contributing positively, Gapoc. And no I'm not an instructor at AOPS, I'm an MIT Grad Student. And I'm hardly scared in the event that you do vote for me.

Unvote: Vinoth
Vote: Gapoc
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Vinoth »

Assuming that Gapoc hasn't made any mistakes, let's see why people voted the way they did.

I'm presuming the 3 people who are voting for Gapoc, are at least in part doing so because of his lack of politeness.
As for the two who are voting for MrBump, if it is for the reason other than the Gapoc/MrBump argument, please do tell.

DavidParker, why are you voting for Doros? Stefunny, why are you voting for Sxybeast?

[I am not suggesting you change your votes, I just want to know all of your reasons..]
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by gapoc459 »

Please Vinoth, read the thread carefully... Everyone explained all his/her votes (more or less). You're lucky I'm doing it for you (see below). Maybe my last few posts were not contributing, but, once again, read the whole thread!!! I'm pretty sure that without the gapoc episode, we wouldn't be nearly as much into the game. Also, no one who knows anything about mafia votes someone just because they are impolite... That is called OMGUS, or AtE (I think).

I'm too lazy to try to find why Haylen voted for MrBump, but I did for reasons that I will post when I am less lazy (over the weekend). MrBump voted for me because he was "sheeping" the SE's in voting for me for the gapoc episode. Vittorio Salamdien voted for me because he votes very easily and because I was the most suspicious... DP voted for Doros rightfully for fluffing. Stefunny accused SxyBeast for acting like my scum partner (assuming I'm maf as well, of course) and for fluffing...

Update to my suspicions list:

1. MrBump: for reasons coming soon. Please remind me, though. I might forget...
2. Vinoth: for his past few posts.
3. Doros: for fluffing way too much.
4. DavidParker: VS's reasons. I don't think you're scum though... Not nearly as much as MrBump and Doros (and possibly VS).
5. Vittorio: yeah, you jump too quickly on people's trails though. You're more scummy than DP, but I think, that if you are town (which you probably are, cause maf is probably 2 of 3 from MrBump, Doros, and Vinoth.)
6. Lurking? You're here occasionally, but you don't post, and I want some info from you. The IC surely has a lot to say. You said you'd be taking notes. If you are, then please give us several of your opinions...
7. SxyBeast: Just your style of play. Still can't put my hand on it, but there's something fishy...
8. Stefunny: I don't see anything scummy about you.

Does this point count as "contributing positively?" Now it's your turn. Say something good for once...

By the way, just because I'm an AoPS member doesn't mean my manners are perfect. Anyway, I behave much better on AoPS than I do here, for obvious reasons...

The only thing I like about you as that you're MIT; the best school in the world, in my opinion... Then again, you'd expect more from someone smart enough to get to MIT... Mafia is a game to be taken seriously, so please, read the rules, read the thread, check out the wiki, anything...

This is not directed only at you or MrBump, but also to me, Doros, and, to some extent, SxyBeast. It's astonishing to see the difference between our game play and that of the others (except maybe Haylen, unless she answers me with hopefully a long and insightful post).
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Jesus Gapoc

you're all over the place. I just thought, American kid with Serbian flag and funny sounding nick... what's the story? That's all.

Anyway, the smell of scum remains strong with you. You still have not made any straightforward assertions about your identity, e.g. I am town. Your defenses have all been avasive.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by MrBump »

Yeah, my CFS IS that serious. I told everyone so they would know why I was on during schooltime, but there doesn't appear to be anyone British in this game anyway (except Vinoth, I THINK). BUT,

WE CAN MAKE UP NOW GAPOC K? <3

Mainly because there's no point in me being butthurt over it, we'll never get this game done this way!:P

/personal rants forever

SxyBeast wrote:
@mod
Could we get a vote count plz?
There was one last page and only one new vote since that IIRC.
Also Haylen's vote on me was for rolefishing. I was joking but not really obviously enough, looking back at it.

How 'bout this. I'll post a massive wall of text for everyone to gawk at with everything scummy Gapoc's ever done so you can defend yourself. So far your defences are just throwing stuff back at me and repeating the same thing over and over, so let's see some actual DEFENCE.

I'm getting bored with me throwing accusations at you and you saying "I didn't do that so you're scummy". The reason you can't post your evidence is because you've realised a simple thing. You don't
have
evidence. It's just you disliking that I'm STILL pushing the lynch after the bandwagon broke down. When I'm Town, I catch Mafia. It's that simple.

And a little request, please. If you're going to talk about parts of my post, please quote it ;)

I'll have my WoT done whenever I can be bothered starting. Most likely it'll be done when you guys log on, so think of this as "preparation".
I have a sinking feeling it won't be very big as we repeated ourselves for like five pages.
Vinoth
Vinoth
Townie
Vinoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Vinoth »

Do you people think it's a fair chance that there's one Mafia between MrBump and Gapoc?

If no-one has better ideas, I'd suggest voting them both off to make sure. However there is a problem that they may be both fiery townspeople who got into a heated argument.

I'm getting a good town reading on Stefunny from her posts, but accusing Sxybeast seems a bit strange to me.

Also, what's ''fluffing''?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”