Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you on drugs? SRS.

If my vote is on him HOW do I not want to lynch him?

++++Shadow grow a pair and answer the damn question.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see you online Shadow, whats the matter you need your scum buddies to tell you what to say in the QT?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

;)
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am

Post by smargaret »

NC - since when do scum have daytalk? And did you ever answer DB's question? That line about lynching Umbrage or Bristep while leaving his vote on DB screams scum trying to weasel out of a townie mislynch.

I'm feeling really stuck here, because I have a scum read on DB, but NC is making me reconsider. I'd like to hear a claim. If DB flips town, I will definitely be going after NC tomorrow.

I am uncomfortable with the number of people who are saying to ignore chess. We have no guarantee of his alignment; his soft claims don't even make sense (clearing Shadow for claiming VT/Jack Sparrow on the grounds that Will Turner is something, VT is the only something that makes sense. But then when he's at L-1, he softclaims a PR and nameclaims Will Turner. I don't know why I missed seeing this yesterday - Chess, what's up with this?) What happens when he's left with us in LyLo and people have been ignoring him all game so there's nothing to go on?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Nero wrote: UM: Shadow is still a good lynch for today.
Nero: I rather lynch UM than Doom.
Doom: Look at my chainsaw post!!! Even though Nero and UM did the EXACT same things I'm going to vote Nero since he wants to lynch my scumbuddy/townie.

See? Not a misrep just accurately portraying you.
That is not what I was talking about. You said I had no idea what you meant in your post even though I full well did.
Nero wrote:It was OMGUS b/c AV had said that UM was scummy.
Just because person X (In this case AV) thinks person Y (Umbrage) is scummy and vice versa, does not automatically make it OMGUS. To illustrate this, I called you scummy and voted you. You then voted me. Does that automatically make your vote OMGUS?
Nero wrote:UM could have very easily explained it in THAT post but he didn't and b4 either of you sit there "HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME" well thats total BS b/c he posted 4 more times that night.
You're changing the subject here. I agree with you on this point but what I'm trying to say is that you called Umbrage out for OMGUS out BEFORE she had a chance to explain and BEFORE you knew that he didn't have time.
Nero wrote:So there I talked about BOTH Bris and UM yesterday. A simple ISO browse would have netted this so lazy scum is lazy.
None of the points you quoted even mentioned bri. I was beginning to see what you meant about Umbrage... But then I realized you only had two posts that referenced his scumminess... And that in the last one you say there are people "much worse"
Nero wrote:But this is also a chainsaw b/c there are tons of people in games who DON'T find player X scummy on early on but find them scummy later on.Bu its a moot point 'cause I proved you wrong anyways.
I understand people change their views on people but that's not the point. You said "And for the record I started suspected UM and Bris yesterday." Key word being yesterday and I just showed, a blatant lie.

Anyway, if ya'll will take a look at how Umbrage and shadow quickly piled on and BWed just cause chess said so, its clear to see that at least one (if not both) is scum. If I had to call it right now I'd say Nero/Umbrage/shadow with chess just missing out.

Anyway, I am Hector Barbossa, VT.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah he thinks all 3 scum are on his wagon, he claims a PoTC character because me and umbrage have claimed them
I'm good with a hammer.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

smargaret wrote:NC - since when do scum have daytalk?
Thanks for letting us kow that you and Shadow don't have daytalk. No wonder he's avoiding the question.
And did you ever answer DB's question?
Yes I did, you would know this if you read.
That line about lynching Umbrage or Bristep while leaving his vote on DB screams scum trying to weasel out of a townie mislynch.
As in tomorrow drr. Why else would I keep my vote on DB if I wanted to weasal out. Les mis rep plox.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Wasn't it said scum don't have daytalk IN THIS TOPIC?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hmm, not by Prana it wasn't. Must have been in the other game I'm in. Either way, isn't it assumed here that you only talk at night? Is that a newb game thing? I don't even know.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:he claims a PoTC character because me and umbrage have claimed them
You do realize I was the first person to claim I had a PotC character right (post 111 where I accidentaly slipped)?
chess wrote:Yeah he thinks all 3 scum are on his wagon
Well lets see, there's bri who I have a town read on, smar who other than lurking and not paying attention to the thread (which just reads to me as lazy town) hasn't done anything particuarly scummy or protown, Wraith who is clear, AV who i have a town read on, and myself who is incredibly sexy.

So since everyone not on my wagon is either pro-town or null, what other choice do I have? (Also, I have a policy against voting incredibly sexy people)

Tomorrow, Nero deserves SERIOUS SUSPICION (The caps mean I'm fo srs) and Umbrage and shadow deserve further scrutiny for blindly voting with chess just because he said to...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shadow1psc wrote:Hmm, not by Prana it wasn't. Must have been in the other game I'm in. Either way, isn't it assumed here that you only talk at night? Is that a newb game thing? I don't even know.
Depends o the mod now stop stalling and answer my question.

Doombunny9 wrote: Tomorrow, Nero deserves SERIOUS SUSPICION (The caps mean I'm fo srs)
B/c my logic is far superior to yours, Um, Bris, and IS' that means I'm scum? WHAT?!?

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

You asked a question? It's hard to tell in all the raging, and scumvomit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Elizabeth swan flipped too
you could easily have assumed it was PoTC from your role, even a scumrole.
No way are like the only 4 potc characters possible all town :/
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by smargaret »

NC - I've seen (not just in the games I've played, but the games I've read too) a grand total of one game here with daytalk (Hi DB!). It's the standard assumption that scum don't get to talk in the day. When you assume something that deviates from the norm, it's going to set off an alarm bell or five.

The more I hear from Chess the less I like him. He also failed to address the discrepancy in the soft claim I noted.

I'm going to redo an ISO on DB and then decide whether or not to hammer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You didnt note no stinking softclaim nevermind a discrepancy
WOrried that you get lynched tomorrow after DB scumflips and you're already tryinkg to discredit?
tsktsk?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'm sure Doom's scum. chesskid3 was kind enough to give me the idea to put AV and NC to the test. Curious how everyone says he should stop being a VI, but when he has a good idea everyone's all DONT LISTEN TO CHESS!!111

Speaking of which, anyone else think CK3 should fully claim? We know he's a PR, and there likely isn't another doc, so if he's a cop he should post his results now.

I'm not PotC, by the way. I don't how you got that idea.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but if you had a PoTC role and saw people sublty mentioning it
you would think it is all potc game
so yeah.

anyhow
I got nothing useful from last night so :/
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by smargaret »

smargaret wrote:NC - since when do scum have daytalk? And did you ever answer DB's question? That line about lynching Umbrage or Bristep while leaving his vote on DB screams scum trying to weasel out of a townie mislynch.

I'm feeling really stuck here, because I have a scum read on DB, but NC is making me reconsider. I'd like to hear a claim. If DB flips town, I will definitely be going after NC tomorrow.

I am uncomfortable with the number of people who are saying to ignore chess. We have no guarantee of his alignment; his soft claims don't even make sense
(clearing Shadow for claiming VT/Jack Sparrow on the grounds that Will Turner is something, VT is the only something that makes sense. But then when he's at L-1, he softclaims a PR and nameclaims Will Turner
. I don't know why I missed seeing this yesterday - Chess, what's up with this?) What happens when he's left with us in LyLo and people have been ignoring him all game so there's nothing to go on?
See the bolded bit? I'd call that a discrepancy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

How is that a discrepancy?
Will turner is far more awesome than Jack Sparrow, and if every awesome character from PoTC was a pr well that would make a mass nameclaim suicide, and that is a bad thing for any mod to do
1/4 PR
1/4 goon
2/4 VT
makes sense to me
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by smargaret »

Here's the thing: Your logic for why Shadow makes sense as a VT ONLY works if you yourself are also a VT. But then you turned around and soft-claimed some nebulous power role, and now you're claiming no result from your action last night, which conveniently keeps your role from being proven. And I'd bet that if you look at it from a purely objective viewpoint, there is no significant difference in the awesomeness of Sparrow and Turner. If anything, it goes the other direction - after all, Sparrow is actually a major force in the fourth movie, and I haven't even seen that Turner is in it at all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

smargaret wrote:NC - I've seen (not just in the games I've played, but the games I've read too) a grand total of one game here with daytalk (Hi DB!). It's the standard assumption that scum don't get to talk in the day. When you assume something that deviates from the norm, it's going to set off an alarm bell or five.
Lets recap here.

I asked Shadow a question. He was online when I asked it. He signed off.

I then ask why he did it and if he needed help from his QT.

You informed me that scum do NOT have daytalk and the only way that you know that is if you are in the informed minority.
Umbrage wrote:chesskid3 was kind enough to give me the idea to put AV and NC to the test.
The hell are you talking about?!? You HAVE to be a newbie. Scum cannot be this stupid.

Shadow1psc wrote:You asked a question? It's hard to tell in all the raging, and scumvomit.
avoidence, what an awesome scum tactic.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Restate your question sir!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Pirates 4 does not exist
a trilogy has 3 movies in it, and I do not care if hollywood thinks they can make more money with a 4th.
And no, sparrow being a VT makes me more comfortable, otherwise there would be two PoTC PRs
I got MORE comfortable with umbrage when he softclaimed vt.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why, if you had a scum read on me, would you not join my bandwagon?

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I didn't until after you blew up on the simple fact that I merely fingered you (hehe), while I wasn't even on you. It was otherwise mild gut, but you've been flying off the handle all day, and you're not even leading lynch candidate. You'd think you tried to run a PL on someone then got called out for it, sheesh.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”