Newbie 1052 - Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Mute »

sorry double post.

After doing a google search, a few links came up with regards to the US Fleet and how it ties into the Navy. I am impressed/terrified you know that I'm going into the Navy plague, as I don't recall ever mentioning that on this site. Even more odd is that I'm not even going to be an officer, but an enlisted sailor when I go in for basic. :eek:

relevant link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... es_Command
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Mute »

Dawg I will respond to both this counter-wall and your other posts on page 10 but as I was reading over them this stood out the most, so much so that I feel the need to state it directly.
Workdawg wrote:
Mute wrote:
This post is filled with more appeal than Bill Clinton
! He flatout appeals to emotion here:
Workdawg wrote:While I suppose it's a rather ridiculous request, if you were to analyze ISO 7 and 8 as if they had been posted in one post, at the time of the vote, would that make you feel any differently about the situation? I agree that it can easily look like I'm just trying to cover my tracks,
but if you give me the benefit of the doubt and just chalk it up to a rookie mistake that I left off my reason due to my anxiousness, maybe it looks less scummy.
I'd like to think that if I were newb-scum, I would have been more careful not to look too scummy, rather than to just jump in head first without concern for how it appears to everyone else. Didn't you say that it's typically the scum players who are concerned with how they appear? Though clearly I have much to learn about playing this game.
If that ain't appeal to emotion then I don't know what is. This is a sign he's finally caved under pressure. And immediately he uses a WIFOM argument to try and defend himself!
Still on the WIFOM boat I see. In any case, you seemed pretty concerned about my appealing to people emotions... so what? Just because it's something scum will do to try and save themselves doesn't mean that it's a 100% scum tell. You already said that you went down and your only defense was to let yourself get lynched.
Maybe you should have tried appealing to emotion. Why would anyone about to be lynched NOT try to stay in the game?
If there is some sort of secret town move in which going and getting themselves lynched, then that's fine... but that's not the case here.
Let me remind you of something: town doesn't need to worry about being lynched, only in lynching scum. Scum want to stay alive to win.
Town as a whole wins when all scum are lynched. Rephrased: Even if a townie is dead if all scum are dead then all the townies win.
I don't feel I need to appeal to emotion to stay alive. I feel you chose to appeal to emotion because you needed to stay alive. I know that even if I'm dead the town will win when you and your partner are dead. You suggesting to me that maybe
I
should have appealed to emotion, when there was no pressure on me to even merit that, is (if I am getting this usage of the term right) terrible scum bussing a townie for a mislynch.

That is all for now. I needed to say this as I laughed when I read it. I understand seeing his latest posts makes people want to unvote him as "he seems to have changed," but even if a leopard somehow does manage to change it's spots it will still be a leopard.
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Workdawg »

@Mute
I look forward to your response to the rest, I guess.

As for what you've got above... I'm quite aware that as long as town wins, it counts as a win for me even if I get mislynched. That does not, however, mean that I should just flop over and get lynched for no reason. If I get NKd, then there's nothing I can do about that. If I get mislynched because I just roll over and die, then there is something I can do about that. In fact, if I just roll over and let myself get lynched without saying anything else, I would feel that I would be letting the town down by not giving them everything I've got.

About your "appeal to emotion" stuff: I meant to say that in your last game, maybe you should have tried it.

On this subject, while rereading your case against me, I noticed that you started throwing out various "Appeal to xxxx" arguments against me. Appeal to Emotion, Authority, and even Majority. I have a few thoughts about this.

Did you just go through the wiki category of logical fallacies and look for everything you could find to throw at me? This section sorta makes it look like that was the case. I think I shall address each individually. (Note: I dont see anything in the rules against quoting the wiki, but I won't do it just in case. I might paraphrase though)

Also, I'm going to quote the parts of my ISO that I think you are probably referring to, just so I can make sure we are on the same page.

Appeal to Emotion:
Workdawg in ISO 39 wrote:While I suppose it's a rather ridiculous request, if you were to analyze ISO 7 and 8 as if they had been posted in one post, at the time of the vote, would that make you feel any differently about the situation? I agree that it can easily look like I'm just trying to cover my tracks, but if you give me the benefit of the doubt and just chalk it up to a rookie mistake that I left off my reason due to my anxiousness, maybe it looks less scummy.
Did I do this? Your bet your ass I did. I admitted it in my response to you. But my question is, so what? As I pointed out before, there is NO reason at all to want to be lynched. To steal a move from Ty:

CHALLENGE:
Give me an example of a time when a townie should want to be lynched, and explain how it does any good for the town. For bonus points, explain how that same townie can benefit the town by rolling over and not posting any more in the game before the hammer comes down.

Aside from that, if you had actually read the article on this in the wiki, you might have noticed that it says that appealing to emotion is done by both sides in mafia, not just by scum.

Appeal to Authority:
Workdawg in ISO 39 wrote: Once again, time really played no role in my vote against you other than that I was simply anxious to do something good for the team. The evidence against you I felt was strong enough. Considering both of the other experienced players also placed a vote against you for their own reasons, I don't see how it's unreasonable to assume that a newb town see's some things he doesn't like and then jumps on the band wagon as well; especially considering that the two experienced players are already on board.

It's my first game here, the two experienced players both make points against you which leads me to reread your posts and analyze them more carefully. I come to the conclusion that I also feel you are likely scum, and then I cast my vote. Maybe I was being "led by sheep", but they had made better arguments than you at that time.
I'm not sure you are even accurate in saying I did this. I think maybe you misinterpreted what this means. According to the wiki, "Appealing to Authority" is "relying too much on the experienced players." Did I even do this when I voted for Ty? No. I don't see anywhere in my post where I said "Nacho and Stels thought Ty was scum, so I voted for him." I see where I say that their comments led me to further investigate him and draw my own conclusions though.

Appeal to Majority:

I don't even know what part of my post you think has anything to do with this to be honest. I don't see anywhere where I mentioned any other players in the game besides Nacho and Stels having any influence on my vote, and that was covered above.

If you did browse the wiki looking for buzz phrases to use against me, did you actually read what they mean, or just guess based on their names?

Also, is there a particular reason you didn't include any that are actually ones that point exclusively to a scum player? Appeal to emotion is used by both sides, Authority is even mentioned to be appropriate to do sometimes and the wiki specifically mentions newbies doing this when they are unsure of their scumhunting skill (page two of my first game, maybe I was, but I still posted my own arguments). Majority is the only one that is truly a fallacy that is worthy of being a scum tell, and I didn't even do that.

===============

As for the leopard comment... ahh crap. I had some sort of witty reply, but it seems to have slipped my mind. I dunno, maybe it'll come to me later.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Mute wrote:sorry double post.

After doing a google search, a few links came up with regards to the US Fleet and how it ties into the Navy. I am impressed/terrified you know that I'm going into the Navy plague, as I don't recall ever mentioning that on this site. Even more odd is that I'm not even going to be an officer, but an enlisted sailor when I go in for basic. :eek:

relevant link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... es_Command
Actually, I had no idea. I've been reading Tom Clancy lately and he often uses abbreviations for all the people, especially in Red Storm Rising. I'm planning to go to the Naval Academy if I can get in... Weird! :eek:

Back to the game.

@Neuky
Thanks for the correction. I was thinking of the two unvotes, not the total votes :shifty:

Not much else new, as I can't see anything conceptually wrong with Mute's argument. Although it does seem rather out of character compared to his other posts.

Preview edit: I'm not entirely sure that "Appeal to Majority" is in the wiki. Sounds like it should be, though.
Part of the problem.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Stels »

Workdawg wrote:@Stels: I haven't lied yet, and I don't intend to start now. Certainly not to claim to scum for no reason.
With this, you can't claim a PR anymore, if there are any. Just saying.

I still haven't read that entire page 10, but I'm about halfway through Mute's case... It took me 1 hour to read 2 of the pages before that, this will definitely take me more. It's getting late, and I would rather spend the rest of my Friday reading straight away, when I get back home. Interpret this as a V/LA. Seriously, we should stop all those walls...

PEdit: wow... two more wall'ish posts.
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Workdawg »

They all are. If you search the wiki for "appeal" there are four articles that come up. And from any of them, you can hit the 'Logical Fallacies' category and see them all there as well.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Workdawg wrote:They all are. If you search the wiki for "appeal" there are four articles that come up. And from any of them, you can hit the 'Logical Fallacies' category and see them all there as well.
I've been proven wrong (yet again). I had searched "appeal to majority" and got nothing. Maybe I spelled it wrong without noticing. Thanks for the correction (yet again).
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Oh, and the Pacific. Excellent book so far! Still haven't seen the HBO miniseries yet, though.

End of Navy digression.
Part of the problem.
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Workdawg »

lol... You are quite welcome sir. I was actually an admin on the heroes of newerth wiki back when that game was in beta, so I got plenty of experience dealing with wikis run on mediawiki. Its search features leave much to be desired.

Also, I'm about halfway through the hbo miniseries, I have to get back to watching that, thanks for the reminder!
Ty
Ty
Townie
Ty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Ty »

Hey all, bit busy tonight. I'll be posting tomorrow, don't worry.
Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?
asano234
asano234
Townie
asano234
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by asano234 »

@all sorry i did not end up posting after my re-read yesterday as i ended up dealing with a few problems at home and i had a chess match for my town. I will endeavour to post today.
Keep your friends close.
Keep your enemies closer.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Drench »

The Sixth Vote Count - Urge to Prod Growingtheplague42
Neuky
Mute - 1 - Workdawg
Workdawg - 2 - Mute, Ty
asano234
veridis
Stels
Ty - 1 - veridis
Nachomamma8

No Lynch

Not Voting - 5 - Nachomamma8, asano234, Stels, Neuky, theplague42

With nine alive, it's five to lynch!

Day One's deadline expires on the 8th of February at 11:07am AEDST (GMT+11).
join your union
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Workdawg »

Haha, I got it!

[quote"Mute"]That is all for now. I needed to say this as I laughed when I read it. I understand seeing his latest posts makes people want to unvote him as "he seems to have changed," but even if a leopard somehow does manage to change it's spots it will still be a leopard.[/quote]
Workdawg wrote:As for the leopard comment... ahh crap. I had some sort of witty reply, but it seems to have slipped my mind. I dunno, maybe it'll come to me later.
Don't forget also, even if you paint spots on a nice fluffy bunny, that does not make it a leopard.

Bazinga!
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Workdawg »

ahhh, quote fail above... but it's still readable. oh well
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Stels »

theplague42 wrote:That's the main reason I would lynch Mute if it comes down to the deadline.
I like how you don't have any confidence in that we won't find out anything new or someone scummier in the 1 week and 4 days that we have left. Setting up a premature lynch for Mute is also a bit scummy. We should deal with the deadline when we're actually close to the deadline and haven't lynched yet.

------------------------------------------
@Mute: I have read your case against Workdawg. While I see that you have put effort into your case, some of the things that you talk about are missing information, since they are ISO's. ISO's don't refer to the posts that came in beforehand by other people, therefore with some of the points you have against Workdawg, I think some are invalid.

@Workdawg: Like Neuky and theplague mentioned, I like your recent posts, counter-wall, and character profiles in general.
Workdawg wrote:veridis
Not much to go on so far, only 4 posts. I like his initial analysis of "the top three wagons" so far (and not just because he pegged me as newb instead of scum, lol). However, I don't like his excuse for posting the top three wagons instead of his top suspects (from ISO #3). He says the three wagons include 2 of his top 3. He says he doesn't want to tip off his number 2 (implying that his #1 and #3 or either myself, Mute or Ty and that #2 is someone else). My issue with this is that I don't really seem the harm in "tipping off" your suspects. As we've discussed before, information is power to town and it can only help town to tell us who he thinks is scum. If nothing else, maybe it applies a little bit of pressure to that person.
I may not have the authority to speak for veridis, but I think that his top suspects from #1 to #3 are in the specific order that he named his suspects, AKA Mute = #2. I may be wrong, but that's how I read his post at that time.
------------------------------------------
@Nacho: My reads as of now, as promised:

-Asano234: Null-read. You can't expect me to get a read on someone who posts fluff for about 80% of the time (sorry Asano234!). He has no opinion on the game so far, otherwise he would have added something to the thread. I mean, 11 pages already, may seem short, but with all the walls, I'm sure there's something that he can catch onto.

-Drench: Townish-Scum. Votecounts have improved. Good job.

-Mute: Mixed read. Not a null-read, but it's either aggresive town, or arrogant scum. Case improved my read on him towards the town side, yet I still doubt him for now.

-Nachomamma8: Townish-vibe. Does his job, asks questions that actually get you thinking. A bit under-the-radar, but hey, a few others are too, including myself as well.

-Neuky: Townish-vibe, weird gut feeling though. Posts at regular intervals. Not too much information, but he does post some content. Generally, I think, the person who is under the radar for the most part.

-theplague42: Town. Probably one of my most solid reads into the game so far. Certain scummy elements early in the game, other than that, he's solid.

-Ty: Townish-Null. Sort of builds cases in his character profiles, but has gone quiet a bit (thank god, less walls). Under the radar, but has his issues IRL, I don't blame him.

-Veridis: Null. You have to understand me, 4 posts, but he piqued my interest here. He took a curious position here, went after Ty who we have forgotten about with an sort of logical POV. Have to see more for a definite read.

-Workdawg: Newb-town + scummy. My read hasn't changed much, but you appear more town now with the recent posts. Still doubt you with some stuff like "OMG, I painted a target on mah back! I'm gonna die tonight", just like Mute if he sees you flip scum.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Stels wrote:
theplague42 wrote:That's the main reason I would lynch Mute if it comes down to the deadline.
I like how you don't have any confidence in that we won't find out anything new or someone scummier in the 1 week and 4 days that we have left. Setting up a premature lynch for Mute is also a bit scummy. We should deal with the deadline when we're actually close to the deadline and haven't lynched yet.
Alright. I just don't see anyone making any huge blunders that would take attention from the Mute/Workdawg soap opera, which has pretty much been the entire game after the Ty-lynch fiasco.
Part of the problem.
veridis
veridis
Goon
veridis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by veridis »

Not much to go on so far, only 4 posts. I like his initial analysis of "the top three wagons" so far (and not just because he pegged me as newb instead of scum, lol). However, I don't like his excuse for posting the top three wagons instead of his top suspects (from ISO #3). He says the three wagons include 2 of his top 3. He says he doesn't want to tip off his number 2 (implying that his #1 and #3 or either myself, Mute or Ty and that #2 is someone else). My issue with this is that I don't really seem the harm in "tipping off" your suspects. As we've discussed before, information is power to town and it can only help town to tell us who he thinks is scum. If nothing else, maybe it applies a little bit of pressure to that person.
I have given you information, I've told you I'm looking at someone else. I could easily have made my 3 reads on the 3 wagons and pretended that they were the only people I was looking at. But I think I've spotted a small inconsistency in someones play and I let you guys know that. Were I to point it out now it would be a fairly weak argument. I'm hoping that it grows so I can make a proper case with it.
You don't arrest a guy for a broken tail-light if you think he might lead you to his hideout.
Stels wrote:I may not have the authority to speak for veridis, but I think that his top suspects from #1 to #3 are in the specific order that he named his suspects, AKA Mute = #2. I may be wrong, but that's how I read his post at that time.
I put them in chronological order (I think), by "top 3 wagons" I meant the three biggest/most prominent wagons of the day.
Stels wrote:-Veridis: Null. You have to understand me, 4 posts, but he piqued my interest here. He took a curious position here, went after Ty who we have forgotten about with an sort of logical POV. Have to see more for a definite read.
As you say people just forgot Ty, they didn't retract their earlier positions, they didn't acknowledge some good arguments for why Ty was town, they just forgot. I think many of the initial criticisms of Ty still stand and the wagon was spooked by the failhammer and the thread has been distracted by the dawg/Mute bickering since.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Mute »

Ty wrote:Hey all, bit busy tonight. I'll be posting tomorrow, don't worry.
-sits patiently awaiting post-

Same for nacho.

As for you dawg, I've got some things to reconsider. Starting going back over this game in my head while I was out driving and an idea occured to me.
Of those an awareness that my gameplay's a bit... bad, no matter how you look at it. :neutral:
I know, newbie games to get better, learn from mistakes, so on and so forth, but just some ideas I've got and wanna see how they fare, both about this game and in general.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

asano wrote:@Nacho I am not just looking at the leading wagons but the evidence given thus far seemed reasonable. I have not posted a vote as it is crucial that we dont make a mistake and lynch a townie and whilst i am sure that Mute and Workdawg are probably our scumteam. Part of me thinks that a reason they are the leading wagons at the moment is because they have both been the most active in the thread and the team have little to go on the others.
If you're town, you're already making a mistake. Everytime a townie isn't voting, that's one less voice that COULD be fighting against the scum influence in the game.
veridis wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Veridis wrote:I've been asked for my top suspects but will instead give my impression of the top 3 wagons from today, Ty, Mute and Workdawg.
Why exactly would you do this?
It let me discuss 2 of my top 3, let me talk about the table debate, gives me time to look closer at my number 2 without alerting them, and I didn't like Ty's little introductory threat to me so I wanted to purposefully not do as he asked.
Hm. I like this response.

Interestingly enough, this is all I've found worthy of commenting in the last two pages. I'd love if Mute and Workdawg worked on developing cases on their #2 suspects though because these walls are going overboard and even if one of you is right about the other, there are scumbuddies.

Unvote, Vote: Stels

Where are all of your scum reads...?
And can get that same list with the options (town, scum) with no inbetween?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Drench »

The Seventh Vote Count - MEANWHILEtheplague42
Neuky
Mute - 1 - Workdawg
Workdawg - 2 - Mute, Ty
asano234
veridis
Stels - 1 - Nachomamma8
Ty - 1 - veridis
Nachomamma8

No Lynch

Not Voting - 4 - asano234, Stels, Neuky, theplague42

With nine alive, it's five to lynch!

Day One's deadline expires on the 8th of February at 11:07am AEDST (GMT+11).
join your union
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 am

Post by theplague42 »

veridis wrote:
I have given you information, I've told you I'm looking at someone else. I could easily have made my 3 reads on the 3 wagons and pretended that they were the only people I was looking at. But I think I've spotted a small inconsistency in someones play and I let you guys know that. Were I to point it out now it would be a fairly weak argument. I'm hoping that it grows so I can make a proper case with it.
You don't arrest a guy for a broken tail-light if you think he might lead you to his hideout.
Nice analogy. It's definitely a different approach to how most people scumhunt, but I like what I hear so far.
veridis wrote:
Stels wrote:-Veridis: Null. You have to understand me, 4 posts, but he piqued my interest here. He took a curious position here, went after Ty who we have forgotten about with an sort of logical POV. Have to see more for a definite read.
As you say people just forgot Ty, they didn't retract their earlier positions, they didn't acknowledge some good arguments for why Ty was town, they just forgot. I think many of the initial criticisms of Ty still stand and the wagon was spooked by the failhammer and the thread has been distracted by the dawg/Mute bickering since.
I definitely agree with the first and last points. Personally, the "initial criticisms" argument is a little wobbly for me. It seemed like one of the main arguments against Ty earlier was that he wasn't being specific enough in his posts. That has seemed to turn around, especially with his last wall. The other main criticism that I see was his general abrasiveness, specifically toward Nacho and Mute. I think that this abrasiveness is more arrogant-townie than arrogant-scum, but I don't think that its a true towntell. Also, Ty seems to be tunneling on Workdawg, just like Mute. Possible Ty/Mute team? A possibility as I'm looking at the last couple pages, ignoring the first few pages.

That aside, I'm getting tired of the Mute/Workdawg argument, as we aren't really getting anywhere. We need some new views, opinions, arguments, everything!

Vote: Ty
Part of the problem.
Neuky
Neuky
Goon
Neuky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Neuky »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'd love if Mute and Workdawg worked on developing cases on their #2 suspects though because these walls are going overboard and even if one of you is right about the other, there are scumbuddies.
this ^

One of you guys may be right about the other - but consider the possibility that town is tunnelling town..
I've got some time on Sunday, so I'll post tomorrow, something a bit more substantive.
Played 2 - won as town 0 - lost as town 2 - won as scum 0 - lost as scum 0 - Yep, I'm doing that well...
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Mute »

Neuky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'd love if Mute and Workdawg worked on developing cases on their #2 suspects though because these walls are going overboard and even if one of you is right about the other, there are scumbuddies.
this ^

One of you guys may be right about the other - but consider the possibility that town is tunnelling town..
I've got some time on Sunday, so I'll post tomorrow, something a bit more substantive.
I have.
For now though all my other cases are weak. I'll go-back and read the thread over again and try to ignore the dawg-me back and forth and see what others have said, but Naben having to be replaced for outright deserting the game...

Iuno. :?
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Drench »

asano234, Workdawg and Ty are being prodded.
join your union
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Workdawg »

Sorry, i was extremely busy yesterday. I'll post up again his afternoon.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”