smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by smargaret »

Nero, I did not inform you that scum have (or don't have) daytalk - I asked you a question (since when do scum have daytalk or something to that effect). I don't know whether or not they do. However, given the site meta to not have daytalk, it is a valid assumption to say scum probably don't get to talk during the day. Sort of like how if I introduce myself to you as Mary, you can assume I'm female, and if I introduce myself to you as John, you can assume I'm male. You might be wrong, but it's a safe assumption because the vast majority of Marys are women and the vast majority of Johns are male.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The hell are you talking about Shadow? When did I blow up at you?

fair nuff marg. I DO understand where you are coming from though but from my POV I don't find it exactly pr0-town to dodge a question.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by smargaret »

After rereading, I can sort of see where people are coming from on DB, though I saw more scumminess in today's play than in day 1. I don't want to end the day prematurely, but I also don't believe that we have much to gain by discussing more. If people think we're done discussing things, I'm willing to hammer.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'd like for AV to return first.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Which is two days of us kickin' rocks 'round the water cooler. Whoopidy do.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FLUFF POST

I made UMs siggy!!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Umbrage wrote:I'd like for AV to return first.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chess full content on everyone ASAP, not next day phase like you said NOA!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That doesn't even make sense.
Nero Cain wrote:Not sure if the guy is scum but Shadow needs to stop lurking. I've seen him reading this thread like 5 times today.
Thats the ONLY thing I said about you Shadow.

THEN
Shadow1psc wrote:Nero is definitely next in line.
Meaning if your already starting to line up my lynch the next day you already found me scummy.

Wich lead me to ask.
Nero Cain wrote: What the hell Shadow? You calling me scummy yet you avoided my bandwagon?
Yet you are claiming I blew up at you first which clearly I didn't. Then you go on to dodge the question.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I didn't say at me necessarily.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

eh the full content is only coming if DB flips town
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shadow1psc wrote:I didn't until after you blew up on the simple fact that I merely fingered you (hehe)
Saying that I blew up 'cause YOU fingered me means I blew up at you. Why would I blow up @ others b/c you fingered me? :eek:

Backtrack much?

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Nero wrote:B/c my logic is far superior to yours, Um, Bris, and IS' that means I'm scum? WHAT?!?
Have you been reading the thread and my cases? Good. Now stop putting words into my mouth.
chess wrote:eh the full content is only coming if DB flips town
And why may I ask, is that? Why stall until my flip rather than do it now?

@Everyone on my wagon who didn't already answer- If I flip town, who would you go after tomorrow and why?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because I don't like wasting my time? If you flip scum, it further confirms my reads are quite good,and I don't ahve to revisit them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

DB can i get a scum game of yours?
one you were lynched in would be great
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

grrrr

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lol umad?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meh, its more like "I thought you were so sure, but now you aren't"

If you dont like Bunny how would you feel about a Bris lynch?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I was so sure
and then he just....took his death so in stride
I want to see scumgames from him
if he's done this before as scum, fuck him he dies
if not, I might be up for a switch/do my reread assuming DB town.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

Well, I'm sure he's handling it better than you would, CK3, but I'm not convinced.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my reaction to death is different always
sometimes I spam song lyrics before I go
sometimes i fight to the bitter death
Sometimes I pull the resignation card, etc etc
Sometimes I (fake)claim a power role.

Anyway I glanced back at the living players, and DB town would make bristep very likely scum by PoE soooooo
still waiting on a reply from DB though
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Wraith »

chesskid3 wrote:my reaction to death is different always
sometimes I spam song lyrics before I go
sometimes i fight to the bitter death
Sometimes I pull the resignation card, etc etc
Sometimes I (fake)claim a power role.

Anyway I glanced back at the living players, and DB town would make bristep very likely scum by PoE soooooo
still waiting on a reply from DB though
Seriously, this shit is why so many people have beefs with your play. It can
really
fuck up the town if you're a VT and fakeclaim a PR, prompting the doc to run and protect you instead of someone who actually needs protecting.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you weren't a fucking friendly neighbor I'd tear you a new one for jumping to town fakeclaiming instead of the obvious implication of scum fakeclaiming.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like your play is much better, Wraith.

POE is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Love the hypocrisy, UM.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”