Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

-sigh-

More walls... great~

Can you people not say what you have to say in as few words as possible?

Anyways, back to the game I guess...

Unvote: Empking
Vote: Substrike

How wonderful of you to have voted me last time for lurking, and then go ahead and say much later after you had switched votes to go about saying how much of a null tell lurking was- as if that what I was doing in the first place >.>- What a wonderful contradiction you have made!
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

mod wrote:Crazy's vote in this post was not counted, due to lack of unvoting, as outlined in Rule 3.
Thanks ! Given the nature of that vote, you can forget it...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Substrike22 wrote: RVS =
Random Vote
System.
This is a lie. Lynch all liars anyone?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by el simo »

I feel Emp vs Sub is just town vs town at the moment, I'm not really convinced by either of them and I feel Sub hasn't done anything outside his town meta, I don't know Emp this well though so not sure what's up with the arrogance thing going on, but I've been seeing that 2008 is a notorious year for producing arrogant players so I'm pretty over it. His subtitle confuses me though, Emp are you an alt? You play like one.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Town on town? How the hell are you getting that read?

Null on loud, that I'll buy...
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Empking wrote: (to Grey) Your being scum is condition on Shado being scum.
I also find curious how strike is focusing so much on you about the voting for lurkers when Grey adopted the name of "LURKillER" in his superhero life...
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

EL SIMIO

1. He starts the game discussing me only. If his post 4 is about me and he is assuming that I am voting Grey with a scumread, then clearly he is not reading me. Thus, he is reading superficially the game and can interpret my words as muddy.

Confusing

2. Participates in no other activity in the thread. A short exchange with empking about lurking and a comment without expressing what he thinks in post 11. Didnt he consider mudding bad? why is he doing here?

Weak

3. Keeps his attack on me without any extra reason. Accepts that I described IS' attitude though now changes his view to "vote and say people is scummy". He is however not pointing out to anyone, so clearly there is no single piece of scumhunting in his actions. Especially important that in post 18, he takes the chance to move to Grey using Empking argument. Especially important since he tells Grey that there is much information in the thread, while he has not analyzed any single player except me. Again, turns to shadow by agreeing with someone and includes me again in his list even if he declared me null finally.

Medium

-----

Longing

1. Starts the game late and glancing at the thread. Consistent with his own "mood", defends Grey with respect to Empking. He was tunnelling in what seems a townie way, as it is consistent with his own way of playing and entrance. Accepts and moves. Similar episode with respect to avoiding answering me.

Weakly Positive

2. Votes for Shadow but does not show any interest in analyzing him. Buddies with saporo, makes casual comment on my summary, but says nothing more about the game. No scumhunting whatsoever.

Weak
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

SORROW

1. Two posts. However, the second one contains info. He points out how Strike is against lurker-voters, when precisely strike kept his vote 3 days on Sorrow-lurker. Good Point.

Note: Go back to Strike and update the observation on Lurkers.

Weak Positive

2. Avoiding participation in the thread. Lurking.

Null/Weak

-----

SAPOROVIRUS

1. Quick read of the thread, expressing opinions over players. However, the summary shows no specific targets or interests and some contradictions (Erratus, later with IS review).

Weak

Null/Weak

-----

CONFIDANON

1. 1. Quick read of the thread, expressing opinions over players. The summary shows specific targets and, partially, seems not to be parroting too much.

Weak Positive (if the second part confirms this view)

Null/Weak

-----

PERGOL

1. Does Pergol exist?

@Mod: Game Started around 12.27 pm on Tuesday Jan 25. I assume Pergol is going to be prodded around 12. 27 pm on Friday Jan 28. Thanks.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

CrazyQuestions wrote:3. I find strange he is attacking Shadow because of his responses to IS. IS is attacking
without any coherence and does not let even answer (and Erratus is suspecting of IS) but all in all, that is:

Confusing
I don't think IS is attacking Shado without any coherence. Of course, that's because his attack is basically my attack from 81, except more loud and obnoxious.

Why is it confusing that I suspect Shado for his reaction to IS?
Do you want your possessions identified?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Erratus Apathos wrote: I don't think IS is attacking Shado without any coherence. Of course, that's because his attack is basically my attack from 81,
except more loud and obnoxious

Why is it confusing that I suspect Shado for his reaction to IS?
1. I am aware of your vote/wagon on Shado and your arguments. That is fine. Points 1 and 2 in my description of you describe that part of you.

2. In my third point, I was discussing mostly your attacks on shado based on his responses to IS, nothing else. These attacks are such loud and obnoxious, and expressed in such extreme and incoherent ways that Shado cannot answer properly no matter what he says. This has nothing to do with the existence of arguments, that I am aware and share.

3. It is confusing because I kind of read you as putting rational observations, and not feeding your view of shadow with IS' mad/extreme/tunnelled whatever. How would you expect Shado to react to IS? I am hardly reading anything from this reaction since I think IS attack does not allow to discriminate the reactions...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by el simo »

CrazyQuestions wrote:EL SIMIO

1. He starts the game discussing me only. If his post 4 is about me and he is assuming that I am voting Grey with a scumread, then clearly he is not reading me. Thus, he is reading superficially the game and can interpret my words as muddy.
That wasn't directed at you, don't know how you could think this.
CrazyQuestions wrote:2. Participates in no other activity in the thread. A short exchange with empking about lurking and a comment without expressing what he thinks in post 11. Didnt he consider mudding bad? why is he doing here?
Post 11? I think you're confused.
CrazyQuestions wrote:3. Keeps his attack on me without any extra reason. Accepts that I described IS' attitude though now changes his view to "vote and say people is scummy". He is however not pointing out to anyone, so clearly there is no single piece of scumhunting in his actions. Especially important that in post 18, he takes the chance to move to Grey using Empking argument. Especially important since he tells Grey that there is much information in the thread, while he has not analyzed any single player except me. Again, turns to shadow by agreeing with someone and includes me again in his list even if he declared me null finally.
This quote doesn't have any truth to it.

Crazy English isn't your first language is it?
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: That wasn't directed at you, don't know how you could think this.
Maybe because you did not write to whom it was directed. You master of liking precise accusations :)

elsimio wrote: Post 11? I think you're confused.

I am not. ISO 11.
elsimio wrote: This quote doesn't have any truth to it.
Quite an elegant answer.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by el simo »

It was directed at Internet Stranger, if you read both posts in order you'd know this.

Post 11? You mean where I comment on TL's trademark late coming and declaring he knows who scum is? I don't see how this is mud flinging.

Give me a sec and I will rip quote 3 apart.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by el simo »

CrazyQuestions wrote:3. Keeps his attack on me without any extra reason.
Why did I need extra reasons? Scum tells don't get old, I don't need a new tell every page.
CrazyQuestions wrote:Accepts that I described IS' attitude though now changes his view to "vote and say people is scummy".
Siiigh again you are over stating me. I've made it clear that I'm not ordering you to go and vote and call people scum, here allow me to quote myself.
el simo wrote:You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what his curious words imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying it is just curious is baiting the town.
el simo wrote:Stop exaggerating my points, I'm not asking you to go out calling them SCUMSCUMSCUM. It's just when you make these comments on people generally you state that this makes them suspicious, or you vote them to show that you are serious about them. Idc if you want to declare war on them or if you just want to say IGMEOY, it's irrelevant, but point is it shows what you think about them.
CrazyQuestions wrote:He is however not pointing out to anyone, so clearly there is no single piece of scumhunting in his actions.
I've made three cases on people, how am I not scum hunting?
CrazyQuestions wrote:Especially important that in post 18, he takes the chance to move to Grey using Empking argument.
This is a lie, I never used Emps argument I used my own. Our arguments on Grey are completely different, Emp wasn't even on Grey when I voted him. Emp's vote on Grey was because he claimed scum and because he was purposely avoiding the thread, mine was because he was not participating and was just chasing lurkers instead.
CrazyQuestions wrote:Especially important since he tells Grey that there is much information in the thread, while he has not analyzed any single player except me. Again, turns to shadow by agreeing with someone and includes me again in his list even if he declared me null finally.
Again lies, I've made cases on you, SW and Grey. Also I didn't turn to Shado because I agreed with IS (although I did agree with IS), I turned to Shado because of his defence against IS, which I made clear in my post when I said:
el simo wrote:SWs most recent post makes me want to move my vote from Grey to him, I believe town would reacted to IS by improving their play so IS wouldn't have a point, SW is just complaining about real life and saying IS is wrong.

unvote, vote: ShadoWolf
Finish and klaar.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:09 am

Post by el simo »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Unvote: Empking
Vote: Substrike

How wonderful of you to have voted me last time for lurking, and then go ahead and say much later after you had switched votes to go about saying how much of a null tell lurking was- as if that what I was doing in the first place >.>- What a wonderful contradiction you have made!
This is nonsense, his vote was on you because of your vote on Emp, and he kept it on you for avoiding the thread. This is not a lurker vote. Scum points for MS!
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: Post 11? You mean where I comment on TL's trademark late coming and declaring he ows who scum is? I don't see how this is mud flinging.
Well..my initial message on IS did not say he was SCUM, but my analysis (updated later with the 4 words post, and calling parroting to shadow when he was "accusing" IS) clearly showed my position. You started to point out to my words like absence of commitment. I might think you are a picky player not paying much attention on what others say, but you seem not to be picky with this topic, because you do it yourself.

You did not comment nothing. you just copied his QUOTE and added I WAS WAITING FOR THIS.
A picky you would judge your words in the following way:

I wanted you to comment on the implications (THE QUOTE) has and what it means about (THE QUOTED) alignment - like a townie would have.
I shouldn't have to know anything it's your post and this is why it's scummy. You left it out in the open for us to interpret and run with with out making any commitment yourself.
You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what (THE QUOTE) imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying (YOU WERE WAITING FOR THIS) is baiting the town.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:41 am

Post by el simo »

You parrot post just calls is a kinda curious phenomena, I don't see how this is making your stance on him clear at all.

Yeah I wasn't making any observations or analysing his posts or anything, it was a totally non game related post about TL's habit of appearing late and calling out scum, he does this every game (I've seen of him). It doesn't have any implications about his alignment and it isn't meant to. It's a joke about our history together. How is this mud flinging :|
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: Why did I need extra reasons? Scum tells don't get old, I don't need a new tell every page.
They get old if:

a) You realize you did not understand my message.
b) You realize my message points out why i found curious to IS (and this is clearly i read him "scum" because there is no other possible interpretation)
c) You say that Shadow parroting me would be enough and then you realize shadow parroted me.
d) You say that you are gonna meta me and you do not do it at all.
e) You claim your read on me is NULL and however continue...

You quote again, I answer again
el simo wrote:You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what his curious words imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying it is just curious is baiting the town.
And I answered that my words are:

I. Saying that he is "overstating dumbness, overstating reasons to vote, overstating the situation by using 4 times serious words" clearly states my position. Adding that Shadow parroted me when he ATTACKED using the same words that I used clearly states my position (otherwise I would say, nooooo, this is a town tell). My positions were clear from the very beginning. In the best scenario of you being town, you are biased because you did not understand my message at the beginning.
simio wrote: I've made three cases on people, how am I not scum hunting?
After you decided I was not the only player in this thread, you have parroted twice. I do not call this scum hunting.
simio wrote: This is a lie, I never used Emps argument I used my own. Our arguments on Grey are completely different, Emp wasn't even on Grey when I voted him. Emp's vote on Grey was because he claimed scum and because he was purposely avoiding the thread, mine was because he was not participating and was just chasing lurkers instead.
Incorrect. Empking EXPLICITLY says
OR we can lynch scum
, which I clearly interpreted as stop lurking stuff, that is irrelevant at this point. You just parroted. Your case on shadow starts again agreeing with someone. Parroting again.
No scumhunting at all apart from your stuff on me that you have not followed. Where is your PROMISED META??
penis wrote:Finish and klaar.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote:You parrot post just calls is a kinda curious phenomena, I don't see how this is making your stance on him clear at all.

Yeah I wasn't making any observations or analysing his posts or anything, it was a totally non game related post about TL's habit of appearing late and calling out scum, he does this every game (I've seen of him). It doesn't have any implications about his alignment and it isn't meant to. It's a joke about our history together. How is this mud flinging :|
PARROT is clearly a "collective" word in this game. It has a meaning for everyone. It speaks by itself most of the time. It is not mud flinging.

YOUR REFERENCE is "personal" and has not a meaning for everyone. It does not speak by itself and thus needs clarification.

You ask for clarifying/expliciting/not-flinging the word parrot and not clarifying/../.. your own reference?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:CAVEAT: Possible Bias, due to his town read on me
This is where I stopped taking you seriously.
Why? This is useful (at least for me) to check my positions later when Empking may change his position on me. To be aware of your own possible biases can only help you. I just did a caveat, not that I do not take my observations seriously...
It's the fact that you're saying "Well he thinks I'm town, so I'll give him more cookie points!" basically that alarms me.

I don't need to say anything else on Shado. I can focus on more than 1 player too you know.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 am

Post by TheLonging »

el simo wrote:Post 11? You mean where I comment on TL's trademark late coming and declaring he knows who scum is? I don't see how this is mud flinging.
Did I really say I KNEW who scum was this time? Nah, this time I just took a guess :P
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

TheLonging wrote: It's the fact that you're saying "Well he thinks I'm town, so I'll give him more cookie points!" basically that alarms me.
Where did I say that?

It is the opposite. I said, "my valuations might be unconsciously affected by the fact that he considers me townie so openly. Keep it in mind". And I said it to myself and to the rest of people. And precisely, I think this is important because games are long and people change their positions. This will help me to review the thread more easily in case that happened.

I would not consciously give cookie points to anybody for considering me town without a specific reason to do so. You are misreading the message.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Page 5

Oh look, a wild GreyICE appears!
ShadoWolf, 101 wrote:They don't make me uncomfortable, I just think the accusations levelled were brought up too early in the game.
And, according to this, when in the game would be an acceptable timeframe for accusations?

:eyeroll
el simo, 124 wrote:And if we're measuring dicks, IS has the biggest, he registered four years before me and 6 - 8 years before the rest of you.
In this post, el simo just confirmed his alt status ;).

I apologize for the slowness at getting caught up.

More work will be put into this tonight (I was surprised last night by a crapton of homework -_-).
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 am

Post by InflatablePie »

GreyICE wrote:
@Mod: Please confirm status of Pergol situation. If he's responding to prods, wonderful, that's all I need.
As per my rules, I am sending prods every 72 hours. It has been 70 hours since game start, so no prods have been sent out at this time.

CrazyQuestions wrote:@Mod: Game Started around 12.27 pm on Tuesday Jan 25. I assume Pergol is going to be prodded around 12. 27 pm on Friday Jan 28. Thanks.
While I thank you for your help, I am fully aware of who needs to be prodded.

Alright, I'll send Pergol his prod now. He has until 12PM EST on Saturday to post here. Lack of response will result in replacement.

Contacting RichardGHP concerning possible replacement.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So I wake up this morning and get excited to see some posts on here. Oh hey finally, maybe Shado put up some explanations for his scummy behavior. Or hey, maybe someone else say the light and they realize Shado is scum. Instead, I get Page 9.

Seriously Crazy, do you think we are just dumb?

All youre doing is trying to get the conversation away from Shado. You try to piss on Simo and Simo and his ego falls for it. You realize that Shado is a L-2 right? So where is the focus? Where is the discussion? Does the fact that Shado is trying his damnedest to keep a spotlight off him while youre trying your damnedest to keep it on you not seem peculiar to you at all?

Its like Crazy is trying to employ the Puppet Defense. "Ooh everyone, look at me im C R A Z Y!!"

You really think getting into that pissing match with Simo is the best thing for the town to do now? Dont you think that taking a good look at Shado and realizing that I am oh so correct in my findings is the best course of action? All I see from crazy is spin spin spin and one distraction after another. And for your observations, you realize that what youre doing is the equivalent of a psychic reading? "Oh... the future is.. hazy, he... he might be.... town" Yes heesh Crazy, thanks for your illuminating insight.

Can we go back to lynching Shado now? What more do you need to see from him? A written confession?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”