ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

CryMeARiver wrote:You can go with Admiral and tell your story walking as well.
It's good for fitness.

@ everyone: tasky's got a point. Katsuki dropped it, therefore it was a scum item, vis a vis scum wouldn't have been so keen to "find out what it was" as they would have already known.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Tasky wrote:I just noticed something:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
-Items:
When a player dies, its items are left unattended on the floor.
and when did we find the scroll? right after Katsuki died. this means, it is a sourcerer-scum-objekt.
I don't know what this means, but it definitely means Snake and vezok aren't sourcerers. since they'd probably know what it does and would pick it up "to know what it is"

UNVOTE: VOTE: CMAR
Tasky wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:Wow, way to misrep the situation there Tasky.

We also know that Beefster, ABR, and Cool died N3 too. Katsuki was lynched D3 (twice, even).

UNVOTE: VOTE:Tasky

Thanks for outing yourself so easily.

wtf are you talking about???
Katsuki dies, scroll appears, other people die in the night and other items are found
ThAdmiral wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:You can go with Admiral and tell your story walking as well.
It's good for fitness.

@ everyone: tasky's got a point. Katsuki dropped it, therefore it was a scum item, vis a vis scum wouldn't have been so keen to "find out what it was" as they would have already known.
The scroll was dropped after the fake lynch, not after Kat got lynched. Kat picked it up. Kat died at night. Scroll was dropped again.
2 things wrong with the above:
Tasky is assuming scum have day QT talk = mafia
The scroll was NOT a scum item. It was found on the ground before Kat died.

Also, even if the above WAS true, how the heck does this connect to me?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Chesskid had a scroll, which is what got shown after the first lynch on Katsuki (as he said in the QT that he was not interested in using it). This is why Kat picked it up so quickly after lynch #1. He knew it was from someone in the QT, and that it was good. Of course he wanted it. Kat probably passed in the QT that the scrolls were good, which is why we can't trust anyone who's not confirmed town with it.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:Chesskid had a scroll, which is what got shown after the first lynch on Katsuki (as he said in the QT that he was not interested in using it). This is why Kat picked it up so quickly after lynch #1. He knew it was from someone in the QT, and that it was good. Of course he wanted it. Kat probably passed in the QT that the scrolls were good, which is why we can't trust anyone who's not confirmed town with it.
Did Chess know what it did (post what it did)? If not, then Kat/his buddies shouldn't know what it did so therefore my post is still correct?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I haven't gotten a PM about the scroll yet. Weird.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:I haven't gotten a PM about the scroll yet. Weird.
Pm the mod asking about it.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ cryme: it seems pretty clear from the sequence of events that katsuki dropped the scroll when lynched the first time. As it appeared straight after the failed lynch.

Also tasky said you are scum
independent
of the scroll business. He hasn't said why, but apparently it has nothing to do with the scroll.
Riceballtail wrote:Chesskid had a scroll, which is what got shown after the first lynch on Katsuki (as he said in the QT that he was not interested in using it). This is why Kat picked it up so quickly after lynch #1. He knew it was from someone in the QT, and that it was good. Of course he wanted it. Kat probably passed in the QT that the scrolls were good, which is why we can't trust anyone who's not confirmed town with it.
Then why didn't it appear right after night?
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Katy »

malthusis wrote: That wouldn't have anything to do with bussing at all.
No scum partner would simply put a vote on a person randomly that is their buddy that's about to get lynched
. As you can see, it's nothing about you doing something that indicates you,
it's about other people doing things that cleared them.
(Note that this is only about the conversation of being sorcerers. If the spymasters are a 2nd scum faction, this has nothing to do in regards with them.)
Huge failures in logic there.

You assume that:

(1) Any person who voted for Katsuki knew that "he was about to get lynched"
(2) Any person who voted for Kastuki is cleared of being his scumbuddy.

That's simply not true.

I don't know about you, but such a fast lynch before a person even gets a chance to respond is NOT a normal occurrence in games I have played. You can tell from the reactions just after the hammer was placed that an actual lynch was not expected when it happened. Even you commented that it was "idiotic." If so many people were not expecting the lynch to actually occur at that time, then why would any sorcerers think any differently? They wouldn't have been expecting the hammer any more than anyone else and so they wouldn't have thought their buddy was "about to get lynched."

I'm not sure why you think a sorcerer could not be on that wagon, it's hardly unusual for scumbuddies to vote for each other. It happens all the time. They don't vote to lynch. They vote and then get off when their partner "explains" their actions. You are acting like scumbuddies never vote for each other when that's just not true.

I am curious to know, while we're on the subject - what makes you choose me over Bunnylover? I can see that RBT has been providing some useful info, but if your criteria is just "didn't vote for Katsuki" then why DID you decide that scum was certainly me and not Bunnylover? What is so much more townie about Bunnylover?

Anyway, I am willing to vote Tasky after the scroll stuff is resolved.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Katy wrote:
No scum partner would simply put a vote on a person randomly that is their buddy that's about to get lynched
(Note that this is only about the conversation of being sorcerers. If the spymasters are a 2nd scum faction, this has nothing to do in regards with them.)

You assume that:

That's simply not true.

I don't know about you, but such a fast lynch before a person even gets a chance to respond is NOT a normal occurrence in games I have played. You can tell from the reactions just after the hammer was placed that an actual lynch was not expected when it happened. Even you commented that it was "idiotic." If so many people were not expecting the lynch to actually occur at that time, then why would any sorcerers think any differently? They wouldn't have been expecting the hammer any more than anyone else and so they wouldn't have thought their buddy was "about to get lynched."

I'm not sure why you think a sorcerer could not be on that wagon, it's hardly unusual for scumbuddies to vote for each other. It happens all the time. They don't vote to lynch. They vote and then get off when their partner "explains" their actions. You are acting like scumbuddies never vote for each other when that's just not true.

I am curious to know, while we're on the subject - what makes you choose me over Bunnylover? I can see that RBT has been providing some useful info, but if your criteria is just "didn't vote for Katsuki" then why DID you decide that scum was certainly me and not Bunnylover? What is so much more townie about Bunnylover?

I was agreeing with you, until you tried to shift the spotlight.
I partly agree with you saying that scum can bus their buddy at any time. In Decon mafia, we had Mina vote Bob her partner when their was absoultely no pressure on Bob what so ever and that eventually lead to his and her death (or helped in it).
I will admit it is strange for them to do it, but not too strange.
Although I don't mind the spotlight shift, I know shifting the spotlight is a common tool that scum use.
My lynched was pushed in OoT mafia because I asked, "Why are you focusing on me when DGB (another player) is doing the exact same thing you are saying I did?" and apparently its terrible to do that. Although I would do that as town, as I could be bringing it up scum partnership, their is more scum motivation then town motivation to shift the spotlight and we won't know what that said person is doing until they flip.

Did I make any sense in what I posted?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

So I apparently literally have to ask any questions I have about the scroll, he won't just tell me how I use it. So far I've only figured out that I don't know what it does.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Have you asked to activate it yet?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ cryme: it seems pretty clear from the sequence of events that katsuki dropped the scroll when lynched the first time. As it appeared straight after the failed lynch.

independent
of the scroll business. He hasn't said why, but apparently it has nothing to do with the scroll.
Mod forgot? idk, but there is no reason Kat should have dropped it after a FAKE lynch.
Bunnylover wrote:
Katy wrote:

You assume that:

That's simply not true.

I was agreeing with you, until you tried to shift the spotlight.
I partly agree with you saying that scum can bus their buddy at any time. In Decon mafia, we had Mina vote Bob her partner when their was absoultely no pressure on Bob what so ever and that eventually lead to his and her death (or helped in it).
Although I don't mind the spotlight shift, I know shifting the spotlight is a common tool that scum use.
My lynched was pushed in OoT mafia because I asked, "Why are you focusing on me when DGB (another player) is doing the exact same thing you are saying I did?" and apparently its terrible to do that. Although I would do that as town, as I could be bringing it up scum partnership, their is more scum motivation then town motivation to shift the spotlight and we won't know what that said person is doing until they flip.

@Katy: He just bleeds protown ^
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

CryMeARiver wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:@ cryme: it seems pretty clear from the sequence of events that katsuki dropped the scroll when lynched the first time. As it appeared straight after the failed lynch.

independent
Mod forgot? idk, but there is no reason Kat should have dropped it after a FAKE lynch.
It's possible.
But Kat did die. Sort of.
I mean kat's role was revealed, even just temporarily. So during the temporary death it is not such a stretch to say that is when the scroll was dropped.

Actually lets clear this up.
Mod - was the scroll dropping after katsuki's semi-lynch an error on your behalf?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

As this seems to be causing too much confusion and derailing from the game, I admit that it was an error on my behalf. The scroll should have been dropped earlier, my bad.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SnakePlissken wrote:Have you asked to activate it yet?
Just did. I'll tell you when the mod tells me what it does. I may or may not tell you what it does, depending.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Katy »

Bunnylover wrote: I was agreeing with you, until you tried to shift the spotlight.

I'm not trying to shift the spotlight - I am trying to defend myself! I am town and I see it as my job right now to make sure town does not disable a fellow townie if I can. I am not trying to point the finger at you so much as I am trying to show how Malthusis' case against me does not rest on as solid ground as he makes it out to. He is so certain that I am scum, but as far I can see he doesn't have any reason for such certainty. His case rests on my not voting for Katsuki, and his only reason given for picking me over you is "I think Bunnylover is town."

I don't trust Malthusis, so I'd like him to clarify why exactly he thinks you are town and I am not, rather than just arbitrarily stating "this one is town and this one isn't."
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Not voting for Katsuki isn't even the main problem with you, Katy.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
As this seems to be causing too much confusion and derailing from the game, I admit that it was an error on my behalf. The scroll should have been dropped earlier, my bad.
Ah.

Point conceded cryme.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Ah.

Point conceded cryme.
Boy you are gettin your exercise walkin today ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm looking really trim. It's great!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

RBT DID YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU DIDNT FUCKING WARN ME?

THE SCROLL TOOK AWAY MY GODDAMN VOTE
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:RBT DID YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU DIDNT FUCKING WARN ME?

You're shittin me?!?!? Like just for today or for good? We gotta analyze anyone who unaturally avoided the scroll - I thought it might give a power or protection or HP or something :P
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:RBT DID YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU DIDNT FUCKING WARN ME?

You're shittin me?!?!? Like just for today or for good? We gotta analyze anyone who unaturally avoided the scroll - I thought it might give a power or protection or HP or something :P
I assumed the scroll would reveal a player role either one that is dead or been "removed'

I don't think RBT knew what was going to happen, but Gandalf, did you use the scroll and it took your vote away or is your vote away while your still in possession of the scroll?
Show
I have played 25 games:

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by malthusis »

Wow, that sucks. :neutral:

RBT probably didn't know what it did, and unless Katsuki could read what was on the scroll (sorcerer only writing maybe? Glyphs that curse you if the wrong person reads it?) I doubt he did either....
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by malthusis »

CryMeARiver wrote:

The irony is killing me after I wanted the scroll so badly and 3 people took it before me :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”