Lost: Season Three (We Have to Go Back!)

mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

confirm
may the odds be ever in your favor...
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:25 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Catching up now, will make a real post this afternoon when I get a break.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

I would support wagons/lynches on SSS and Jedo for certain right now. The defensiveness in Jedo’s first post (i.e. his fourth point in post 176) is unnecessary commenting. I think you are worried about being labeled scum so you’re trying to head them off at the pass so to speak. Also, your “case” on Jason is also IoA; your point on Dram is generic and redundant. Nothing new here.

Also, Jedo, please stop using generic pronoun type words to describe your reads.
Some of the things going on already seem illogical (note my previous post), so those are some of my top suspects. Of course, I'm not so narrow-minded as to let that be my only deciding factor, but it's a big one.
Um, what? Stuff happened? You strongly suspect some people you named a few posts back but don’t want to actually make cases on yet because you’re so open-minded, but you still think they’re scum?

Also, why so concerned abut SSS’s wagon? Did he do something particularly townie that makes you want to defend him when everyone else who has been wagoned today is mentioned in post 179 as being suspicious?

In 179 and 189 SSS is almost insufferably defensive. Here is my take on that: SSS, I think you’re scummy because you’re too worried about being scummy. And you’re whining. A LOT. (For that matter, so is Jedo in 190.)

Vote: Jedo the Jedi
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:16 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Chess, did you also note that 90% of my post was about Jedo, not SSS? I think there is a stronger case for Jedo (which is why I am voting him), but SSS is also noteworthy for similar behavior. Go back and read my post; your comment might actually have merit if I had voted SSS and not Jedo.
Jedo wrote:See, here's the thing. Information right now is most useful for scum. (Read my sig.) The more stuff we put out there, the more info the scum have. You knowing my top suspects and me knowing yours doesn't do us any good because either of us could be scum and we don't know how much to trust the other's list. On the other hand, scum now know whom we suspect and can possibly make kills in ways which can throw suspicion on us.
a) scum have more information than town;
b) in later Days, having information will help us find patterns and relationships;
c) you shouldn't be worried about being killed by scum or framed by scum if you're town, because your flip will provide loads of information (based on who accused you, who was on your wagon, who was against your wagon...all the kinds of things townies can use to help them solve the case);
d) you don't have to give a full list of your reads, but saying "some people did some stuff and I think they might be guilty but I don't want to nail them to the wall for it because I'm open-minded but not open-minded enough to let them off the hook" isn't really helpful. It also gives you the leeway to fill in the blanks later if you are scum. I shouldn't have to explain why that makes you scummy.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Chesskid3 wrote:Except SSS has a bandwagon and Jedo does not, so it's really a nice case of FoS partner vote town etc etc.
Except it's not.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

chesskid3 wrote:Prove it.
Yeah, the only way to prove it is to get a sane investigation on me or to see me flip, so that's pretty asinine (and the only information my flip would give you right now is that you're wrong). I voted Jedo over SSS because I think the evidence against him is more compelling and therefore more deserving of my vote. I didn't make my decision based on a bandwagon.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

You're wrong, and this is asinine. We could go around and around with this type of argument all day and still arrive at "No, I'm not" / "Yes, you are." As for scumhunting, it's been a quiet day, and I'm waiting for Jedo's next response.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

How nice of you to notice.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Yeeeah. Do you have any thoughts on Jedo? Because he's doing everything you're accusing SSS of doing and then some.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by mockingjaye »

I still think Jedo's scum, but apparently SSS is not. I think AGar is on to something with the Jedo/Bella connection.

Jedo's posting is still full of IoA, and the fact that in post 176 he FoSs several people with no solid or original case on any of them (aside from pointing out that Faraday didn't really go V/LA, which is null), then votes AGar in 193 (who wasn't even on the list) while still saying the people he mentioned are still suspicious in 251 and then immediately defending Jason (one of the suspicious people) while making a case on AGar in 252 goes back to my point that he was setting up a list of likely suspects he could FoS and "question" (as he did with Dram) without making too much of a commitment to any of them as suspects. He has also spent a lot of time giving lessons in mafia rather than actually scumhunting.

A third member of the scum could very well be Chess; he's virtually avoided negative comments about Bella and Jedo this entire game (aside from post 219-- Bella related); when I questioned him about why he avoided commenting on Jedo's play which was similar to SSS's play, all he said was Jedo always plays like shit (posts 243 and 245 respectively).

In fact...check out the interactions (or lack thereof) between and among Jedo/Bella/Chess.

unvote

Vote: Bella
(L-1)

Prev. Edit And this most recent post of Jedo's is super-scummy...the anger in it when he's not even the one at L-1 is inappropriate.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

I am John Locke, Odd-Night Roleblocker. On N1 I blocked Chesskid because I thought he was scum with either Bella and Jedo or Bella and AGar (after Bella's claim). When Bella claimed AGar was Ben I chose to block CK instead of AGar because I thought that there was 1) a possibility she was lying, and 2) that people would probably be targeting AGar, so he wouldn't actually
do
anything that might get him in trouble from a tracker or something. I chose CK over Jedo for the same reasons; If Bella was lying and AGar wasn't scum, then since Jedo had gotten a lot of negative attention, I thought there was a good possibility if they were scum together that CK would be doing the acting needing blocking. OBV. wrong about CK. (sorry dude)

Now I want Fate to claim please.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Erp, sorry, next by post count would be...Vezo.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 am

Post by mockingjaye »

BAH!!
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 am

Post by mockingjaye »

An inactive girly-girl who nailed Jedo as scum at least. :P

I didn't mean to overjustify, but I haven't played many games and figured it was part of the claim, ESPECIALLY since everyone nailed Bella for having a bogus claim. (My role is how I knew for sure her claim was bogus, though.) Sorry to have annoyed you I guess.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 am

Post by mockingjaye »

The whole speech was "sorry dude."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”