Lost: Season Three (We Have to Go Back!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

shot of masons with SSS
I dont think anything can make me buy that

but by all means
why is SSS town?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Now this I can do. :)
mockingjaye wrote:The defensiveness in Jedo’s first post (i.e. his fourth point in post 176) is unnecessary commenting. I think you are worried about being labeled scum so you’re trying to head them off at the pass so to speak.
Like I said, I just got finished playing in a game with chess, and I knew what he would probably do. It was sardonic.
mockingjaye wrote:Also, your “case” on Jason is also IoA; your point on Dram is generic and redundant.
I wasn't building a case. I felt I should remark on it because it is suspicious to me that he claimed like that, but I don't know how much credence I should give to such a claim. It certainly isn't a standard role. As for Dram, I needed some info in order to solidify how I feel about him.
mockingjaye wrote:Also, Jedo, please stop using generic pronoun type words to describe your reads.
See, here's the thing. Information right now is most useful for scum. (Read my sig.) The more stuff we put out there, the more info the scum have. You knowing my top suspects and me knowing yours doesn't do us any good because either of us could be scum and we don't know how much to trust the other's list. On the other hand, scum now know whom we suspect and can possibly make kills in ways which can throw suspicion on us. So I don't like throwing down a list, if that's alright with you. If you want to take the time to figure out just who I'm talking about, then great. At the same time, you still don't know in which order or how scummy I view them. It lets me keep something back from the scum. If you want to know my top suspect, check my vote.
mockingjaye wrote:Also, why so concerned abut SSS’s wagon? Did he do something particularly townie that makes you want to defend him when everyone else who has been wagoned today is mentioned in post 179 as being suspicious?
Because wagon's like that have a way of building quickly on a person who has done nothing scummy. Paint, paint, paint go the scum and down goes the townie. And at this point, he just looks even scummier if he logically defends himself. (Why, look at your post, for example.) There are better choices for a bandwagon (like people who are actually doing scummy things).
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Like Faraday.

Fate, there are more scum to redirect town to in LyLo and you shouldn't let stupid townies vote who they want to. Admit to your failings.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:16 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Chess, did you also note that 90% of my post was about Jedo, not SSS? I think there is a stronger case for Jedo (which is why I am voting him), but SSS is also noteworthy for similar behavior. Go back and read my post; your comment might actually have merit if I had voted SSS and not Jedo.
Jedo wrote:See, here's the thing. Information right now is most useful for scum. (Read my sig.) The more stuff we put out there, the more info the scum have. You knowing my top suspects and me knowing yours doesn't do us any good because either of us could be scum and we don't know how much to trust the other's list. On the other hand, scum now know whom we suspect and can possibly make kills in ways which can throw suspicion on us.
a) scum have more information than town;
b) in later Days, having information will help us find patterns and relationships;
c) you shouldn't be worried about being killed by scum or framed by scum if you're town, because your flip will provide loads of information (based on who accused you, who was on your wagon, who was against your wagon...all the kinds of things townies can use to help them solve the case);
d) you don't have to give a full list of your reads, but saying "some people did some stuff and I think they might be guilty but I don't want to nail them to the wall for it because I'm open-minded but not open-minded enough to let them off the hook" isn't really helpful. It also gives you the leeway to fill in the blanks later if you are scum. I shouldn't have to explain why that makes you scummy.
may the odds be ever in your favor...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Except SSS has a bandwagon and Jedo does not, so it's really a nice case of FoS partner vote town etc etc
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Ok, thanks for telling me. And yeah, my posts have been kinda on edge because no one seems to be building a solid case before wagoning. There have been lots of votes for people no explanation, and yeah it probably helped that one wagon was on me. I'm just not used to that sort of playstyle I guess.

As for allowing people to get distracted, I don't think I'm doing that, just not many people (if any) replied to my points on Fate. He's not posting anything original, and his votes have been on people who have at least one vote. To me it looks like he's ready to join any wagon he can just for the hell of it, and doesn't really care who he wants lynched. He says he's wagoning for reactions in one post, but hasn't seemed to mention these reactions and what he thinks of them.
confirm vote: fate

also suspicious of Dramonic for only popping in to claim and being relatively inactive since. I might understand claiming death miller (which would probably work for Nikki and Paulo which someone else mentioned, seeing as their deaths were a bit mysterious and people didn't know what to think) but Jack came back with the Losties [/flavor speculation]. But he's done nothing to actually help and prove himself townie.

As for everyone else, the Jason claim is kidna sketchy, but I'm not sure where i stand on him yet. Why would you claim that if now scum can kill you, and you won't be able to use your ability since you're dying, not your lover?

Jedo and mockingjaye need more posts before i decide on them, though right now leaning town on them.

Primate I'm worried about and I would call scummy, and I'd like to see him get in here and do some more posting too.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Faraday »

chesskid3 wrote:shot of masons with SSS
I dont think anything can make me buy that

but by all means
why is SSS town?
He's 100% town, it's an irrefutable fact. The only why is that he was given a town pm.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SSS if my lover dies, I will live through the night.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can we stop fucking takling about roles please?
all I needed was the word LOVER to not fish fish fish
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

Post by AGar »

Faraday wrote:
Let's lynch Bella/Jason/Smash. They're all good picks.
Jason's claim makes him a horrible lynch. Stop being bad. Hey Agar you're usually more agressive than this, what gives?
I wasn't expecting to be in this game, quite honestly. I missed the pre-/in mark in S2 and Reck has a notorious habit of not confirming pre-/ins with people like most mods do. I'm barely scraping the time together for this.

And I'm not disregarding the fact that Jason is acting about as scummy as it can get because of some whackjob claim.

SSS's #230 is a total middling.

And the threesome of Jason/SSS/Bella CONTINUE to sidestep doing any form of real scumhunting here. Why haven't we run one of them up to L-1 yet?

Since everyone's so paranoid of lynching Jason because of his retarded claim, let's lynch Smashbro instead. Sound good?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Chesskid3 wrote:Except SSS has a bandwagon and Jedo does not, so it's really a nice case of FoS partner vote town etc etc.
Except it's not.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

mockingjaye wrote:
Chesskid3 wrote:Except SSS has a bandwagon and Jedo does not, so it's really a nice case of FoS partner vote town etc etc.
Except it's not.
Prove it.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

chesskid3 wrote:Prove it.
Yeah, the only way to prove it is to get a sane investigation on me or to see me flip, so that's pretty asinine (and the only information my flip would give you right now is that you're wrong). I voted Jedo over SSS because I think the evidence against him is more compelling and therefore more deserving of my vote. I didn't make my decision based on a bandwagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

A townsperson would interpret "prove it" as a call to arms, to convince me via scumhunting that you're town
not this "lol you have to see my flip" bullshit
You're scum.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

You're wrong, and this is asinine. We could go around and around with this type of argument all day and still arrive at "No, I'm not" / "Yes, you are." As for scumhunting, it's been a quiet day, and I'm waiting for Jedo's next response.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You're asinine.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

How nice of you to notice.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You can't win an argument with bulbasaur
muahahaha
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Yeeeah. Do you have any thoughts on Jedo? Because he's doing everything you're accusing SSS of doing and then some.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Faraday »

My slight problem with Jason is his spazz out about the lack of reasoning. Surely he's played enough games here to have seen that multiple times before, but even after that claim is strong, and makes lynching him day 1 idiotic. Not really impressed with Agar and think he's probs scum.

Dramonic being useless reinforces the need for death if it wasn't already apparent.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jedo playing like shit is apparently not unusual for him
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

WHEN WE DRINK WE DO IT RIGHT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by AGar »

Faraday, nibbling at the edges just says to me "Lemme test the waters before I make a real accusation that can be disproved."

Keep it up brohan.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Faraday »

What.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

???

Fate come here and post stuff. Don't get drunk.

Let's run SSS to L-2 and then lynch him? Or jedo, or bella.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”