Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not gonna kill Furc if he shoots Gamma.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Fate »

100% Promise Fate Guarantee
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Fate »

Feysal I cannot, CANNOT BELIEVE you are falling for Gamma's "geniune tunneling"

NO ONE is that thick.

Tell me what your read of me and VV is now. Oh you already did in your post.

"I'm certain VV is scum"

EVERY TOWNIE ON THE FUCKING BOARD IS CERTAIN GIVEN HIS POSTS.

Like I said, Gamma, CANT ride that train because he HAS to have Furc kill me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So this whole me/VV/Furc thing is still stupid.

Fate, if you REALLY BELIEVE that me and VV are scum together then knock off the retarded Furc pressure and make sure VV is dead, for all you know me-scum could have a scum-heal module to save VV with AND you should know that having all of me/Furc/VV as scum makes absolutely no sense because we could have won by now by just focus firing everyone else.

The pressure is ESPECIALLY stupid because you're just planning to just laugh and shoot him anyway if he actually goes through with the shot.

While we're at this.

Move: North

I can't fire at Furc tommorrow because we'll be in the same square.
I CAN fire at Fate if he lives due to scum shenanigans. And his shield won't be back up by then.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Fate »

No way in hell.

I gave my FATE GUARANTEE I wouldn't shoot Furc if he shoots you.

I'm dead tomorrow but moving into position to Gamma Pulse Vezok is pretty tech, scumbag.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Fate »

"If I really believe"

Whats this? Did you tire of your FATE IS SCUM montage and let slip that I'm town above town?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vezok already moved south you scumbass. (i kind of want to make a picture of this now)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

He moved south so he could kill you with a weapon, tahts RIGHT.

AND YOU FUCKING MOVED AWAY FROM HIM.

FIGURE THAT ONE.

OH AND YOU MOVED AWAY FROM ME SO THAT IF I LIVED YOU COULDNT DIE.

MY GOD YOUR EVERY MOVE DRIPS WITH SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

WHATS YOUR LONGTERM GAME PLAN GAMMA? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DIE?

YOU HAVE TO BE DEAD FOR THE GAME TO WIN.

JUST AS I KNEW I WOULD HAVE TO BE DEAD IN ORDER FOR THE TOWN TO WIN.

WHATS YOUR PLAN?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yawnnnnnnn. you can do better than that fate. go make up some shit about the healing module instead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

OH OK.

SO YOURE UNWILLING TO DIE IN ORDER FOR TOWN TO WIN?

BOLD IT AND SAY IT NOW SCUMBAG. BOLD IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

IM ASKING A LEGITIMATE FUCKING QUESTION AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS DODGING LIKE A CLOWN
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If VV really is scum then yeah I'm probably a dead-man walking. But I think you're more likely scum than him AND even if VV is scum Furc is still town, and can either kick everyone else's ass or I can get Feysal down to low enough hp that Furc can kill him after I'm dead.

(in before loliwassowrongaboutVV itmustbegamma/furc)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Fate »

NO VV IS SCUM 100%

UNSURE ON FURC, DEPENDS ON WHETHER HE SHOOTS YOU OR NOT.

FEYSAL WILL DIE TO VEZOK HE IS OF NO THREAT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

:? vezok can die to one hit of Feys's tri-attack what you talkan about.

If I'm scum with VV then Furc can't be scum with VV. It's really pretty simple.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Fate »

IF FURC DOESNT SHOOT YOU HE DIES.

ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The only way YOU can actually kill him is if you're scum. Sooo go ahead and keep pushing that.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Feysal »

Fate #1377 wrote:Feysal I cannot, CANNOT BELIEVE you are falling for Gamma's "genuine tunneling"

NO ONE is that thick.
I'd like to believe people couldn't be that thick, but sadly, I don't have that much faith in humanity. People can be stubborn and stupid, and when these two meet, the result can be some spectacular boneheadedness.

I can't help the fact that Gammagooey's recent actions don't make sense if he were scum. They would make sense if he were a townie on a wild goose chase. Before Furcolow agreed to cooperate with my original plan, I had a scum read on him, and I only trusted him due to his willingness to cooperate, and out of necessity since I had no firepower of my own. Willingness to cooperate means nothing unless it leads to actions, and Furcolow has ignored suggestions and done nothing for three days now. That starts to look like scum stalling for time.

If there is any one argument I can say for why Gammagooey is town, it is because he has put himself into a losing position if he is scum. He would not be able to kill Furcolow with the Gamma Pulse, since Furcolow would have too much HP to die from that. If Gammagooey were scum, he would want you to damage Furcolow. It would be the only way he could win. Instead he wants you to make sure VasudeVa is dead, which would be useless to him if he were scum, and he would certainly lose to Furcolow. Something you never see a lone scum do is put himself intentionally in a losing position. In light of that, Gammagooey would have to be town.

Regarding what to do about Furcolow, consider this. If you are correct and Gammagooey is scum, then Furcolow, vezokpiraka and me will kill him, no problem. But, what if I'm right about Furcolow being scum, and he is allowed to enter tomorrow with 90% health? After Gammagooey was gone, there would be nothing to stop Furcolow from winning for scum. He could one-shot vezokpiraka, and alone against Furcolow's weapons I would have no chance. I would not want to lose this game because we did not cover all bases, and this is a particularly dangerous one to ignore.

Simply put, if Gammagooey is scum, then vezokpiraka and I can kill him even without Furcolow. But if Furcolow is scum, vezokpiraka and I cannot kill him. I would not want to take that risk.
Fate #1377 wrote:Tell me what your read of me and VV is now. Oh you already did in your post.

"I'm certain VV is scum"

EVERY TOWNIE ON THE FUCKING BOARD IS CERTAIN GIVEN HIS POSTS.

Like I said, Gamma, CANT ride that train because he HAS to have Furc kill me.
You may be right. I may be wrong. I've been wrong before, and will be wrong for many times to come. However, from a viewpoint of cold objectivity, Furcolow being scum is too much of a risk to take. If I'm wrong, town can win anyway. If I'm right and Furcolow's health is not reduced, the town cannot win.

Please, don't make me say "I told you so" in post-game.

That may yet turn out to be a moot point though, since it seems like Furcolow won't be doing anything today either.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

plasma pistol: vezokpiraka
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

im fairly certain fate keeping vezok around means he is scum with him
these should be the last two
tomorrow, feysal and I will be victorious as town

GG (I believe!)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Furcolow wrote:

I mean yeah I guess it's possible that vezok's scum with Fate but I think he would have just finished off vezok for town credz if they were scum together, plus vezok being scum would probably mean a 3rd scum so that him having a non-gammapulse special wouldn't screw over his team if the other scumz died. So umm. Yeah.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Feysal »

Furcolow #1393 wrote:
Knew it! Now there is a scum claim if I ever saw one! VasudeVa-Furcolow scumteam. I knew it!

Fate, will you now please use your Plasma Whip on Furcolow? I guarantee you, it is the better choice. Furcolow's shield may negate the Spark Sap, and your final attack would be wasted.

vezokpiraka, please come back online and use your final shot on Furcolow. God knows we're going to need it.

Gammagooey, will you
FINALLY
admit that you're wrong about me and Fate? Will you finally work with me to bring about Furcolow's end? HE IS THE FINAL SCUM!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Feys I'm confused. And three people are dead at once. I'm gonna be waiting for flips before doing stuff.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

I bet that Fate is going to hit me, and use their night kill on me, but the town will be victorious right afterwards.
That is my prediction.

You are really, really wrong here Feysal. I actually am somewhat suspicious of you. Way moreso than I was a few cycles ago when I felt like you were obvious town. Your post a couple pages ago urging people to attack me just feels like scum trying to run away for a win while town finish each other off.

I am such an idiot if I just let you do that
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1397 wrote:Feys I'm confused. And three people are dead at once. I'm gonna be waiting for flips before doing stuff.
I bet you are confused. You put your faith in the wrong player, as did I. I realized your actions were suicidal if you were scum, and got over it.

I doubt we will have time to wait for flips. Starting tomorrow, I will be gunning for Furcolow. I pray that you survive the Gamma Pulse, if indeed it is ready to fire tonight. I will need all the help I can get if I am to win against Furcolow. At this stage, waiting could cost us the game.
Furcolow #1398 wrote:I bet that Fate is going to hit me, and use their night kill on me, but the town will be victorious right afterwards.
That is my prediction.

You are really, really wrong here Feysal. I actually am somewhat suspicious of you. Way moreso than I was a few cycles ago when I felt like you were obvious town. Your post a couple pages ago urging people to attack me just feels like scum trying to run away for a win while town finish each other off.

I am such an idiot if I just let you do that
You are such an idiot if you think you can get away with shooting my number one townread.

Your prediction is pure nonsense. If Fate and vezokpiraka were the scumteam, the game is over and the town won. But then, you seem to assume that there will be a tomorrow? Of course there will, because you are the final scum.

For the past three days you've been just sitting there, doing nothing. Missing one time to act is one thing. Missing three days is too much, and making an exceedingly anti-town action on the fourth day is really the icing on the cake. By shooting vezokpiraka you signed a scum confession.

It is completely impossible for Fate and vezokpiraka to have been the scumteam. vezokpiraka was proven to possess a special ability, so he could not have fired the Gamma Pulse that killed inHim. Fate did not have a line of fire which would've enabled him to fire at inHim. Are you reading this, Gammagooey? You made an argument about this earlier, so I know you understand this. Furcolow just killed someone who had no chance whatsoever of being scum. That cannot be allowed to pass unpunished.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”