I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:I called this D2. I said that if TMH and CKD are scummates, scum would probably try to bus TMH to protect CKD, knowing CKD would not be able to send the tree stump to TMH as we commanded him to do.

Could also be why RC was asking "Do you really have the tree stump". He needed to know to bus TMH. And since you get the abilities at the end of the night, he probably wouldn't have known for sure that CKD had it.
There is an error in your chain of logic. RC was scum. If TMH and CKD are scum together, then RC is scum with TMH and CKD. >>> there would be no need for RC to confirm the tree stump with CKD in-thread.
Yes my theory assumes two things:
1) They got their abilities after night talk ended
2) There is no day talk

Still waiting on StrangerCoug and LynchMe.

Thanks Mod for answering my question.

Whether CKD sent it to me intentionally, or randomly, we are not teammates (unless you believe Diddin redirected that ability, which we know he wouldn't have because he wanted TMH to get it).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 am

Post by WrathChild »

So with the TMH thing we are speculating that IF he is scum he passed the Dayvig to Diddin and not RC right?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:20 am

Post by q21 »

I Am Innocent wrote:My Top 3 right now
TMH
CKD
q21

Nero Cain feels like the easy target today, the DBE/Powerox/Helghast of prior days.

Would like to see everyone's Top 3 suspects please. Also please chime in if I should or should not send the TreeStump to the next scummiest player after TMH, being that TMH is the likely lynch today.
I'm not sure I follow you on the Nero is the easy target point, given that none of your top three are pushing for Nero at the moment. Do you also suspect Saint or DBE?

If TMH flips scum, do not send the stump to CKD - or whoever else is next scummiest - because we would like to be able to lynch that person. Taking the nest scummiest player off the list of those we can lynch seems counterproductive.

Scumz
TheManHimself
Saint is still a point of interest for me
Nero Cain (could be overtaken by CKD depending on TMH's flip)
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 am

Post by WrathChild »

Any sign of the virus?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 am

Post by q21 »

None yet.

SC and LMP have yet to post for the day though, I think.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 am

Post by WrathChild »

My reads I'm fairly certain of.

themanhimself

DrippingGoofball

WrathChild

I Am Innocent

Leaving:

LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog
Nero Cain
q21
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
Implosion
nhammen
Saint

If we track the stump correctly (Implosion->CKD->IAI) and think CKD's failure to pass the stump to TMH is a scum-move then we get:

Implosion

curiouskarmadog

Leaving:

LynchMePls
Nero Cain
q21
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
nhammen
Saint

Now I am thinking (see my ISO#123, 125, 126 and 127) that the Quadz BW was initiated by Saint and pushed by Nero in suspicious manners.

Saint
Nero

Which would mean that:
q21

Leaving:

LynchMePls
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
nhammen

Two of which are likely scum.

My top 3 picks for scum are:

#1: TMH
#2: CKD
#3: Tie for Saint and Nero
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Saint »

I Am Innocent wrote:Would like to see everyone's Top 3 suspects please. Also please chime in if I should or should not send the TreeStump to the next scummiest player after TMH, being that TMH is the likely lynch today.
I don't care about the Tree Stump.

Reads haven't changed a lot; they're in order below.

I prefer these lynches

*Nero Cain
*LynchMePlz

I'm not really sure about these people

*q21
*I Am Innocent

I think these people are more likely Town, although just by the numbers I'm probably wrong about at least one of them :\

*EtherealCookie/nhammen
*popsofctown
*themanhimself

I do not and will not support the lynch of these people

*WrathChild (not sure which tier to place him in)
*curiouskarmadog
*StrangerCoug
|<gap>|
*Bunnylover
*implosion
*TheLonging/Lateralus22/DrippingGoofball (but only because of the RedCoyote shot)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath

These guys are all tied up together. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Lets lynch TMH.
q21 wrote:Wait. So you go through RC's 56 posts and find the one, solitary time where he makes any sort of comment to you (still doesn't mention you're name, btw) and use that to refute the point that he didn't interact with you. Right, is it just me or is that an unnaturally desperate attempt at defence?
All it takes is one. I mean if you want to be literal and anal about it yea he didn't mention my name which is doesn't make that much sense b/c DGB point was that HE didn't interact with me therefore we are scum together. Which I then prove is a lie 'cause RC tried to say I was scummy. So my question to you is why are you desperately defending DGB?

vote:TMH
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Saint »

Nero Cain wrote:TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath

These guys are all tied up together.
Nero Cain is so awesome he can OMGUS six people at once.

Also lol at "desperate defense".
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

Post by themanhimself »

Nero Cain wrote:HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath
Nero Cain is so awesome he can postulate a 7-man scumteam in a 24 player game
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 am

Post by q21 »

Nero Cain wrote:HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath

These guys are all tied up together. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Lets lynch TMH.
q21 wrote:Wait. So you go through RC's 56 posts and find the one, solitary time where he makes any sort of comment to you (still doesn't mention you're name, btw) and use that to refute the point that he didn't interact with you. Right, is it just me or is that an unnaturally desperate attempt at defence?
All it takes is one. I mean if you want to be literal and anal about it yea he didn't mention my name which is doesn't make that much sense b/c DGB point was that HE didn't interact with me therefore we are scum together. Which I then prove is a lie 'cause RC tried to say I was scummy. So my question to you is why are you desperately defending DGB?

vote:TMH
The point is that one line out of 56 posts (many of which were textwalls) is still pretty decent proof that for some reason RC didin't want to interact with you.
And if my goal was to defend DGB I'd just point to her night killing a scum... jussayin.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:My reads I'm fairly certain of.

themanhimself

DrippingGoofball

WrathChild

I Am Innocent

Leaving:

LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog
Nero Cain
q21
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
Implosion
nhammen
Saint

If we track the stump correctly (Implosion->CKD->IAI) and think CKD's failure to pass the stump to TMH is a scum-move then we get:

Implosion

curiouskarmadog

Leaving:

LynchMePls
Nero Cain
q21
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
nhammen
Saint

Now I am thinking (see my ISO#123, 125, 126 and 127) that the Quadz BW was initiated by Saint and pushed by Nero in suspicious manners.

Saint
Nero

Which would mean that:
q21

Leaving:

LynchMePls
pops
Bunnylover
StrangerCoug
nhammen

Two of which are likely scum.

My top 3 picks for scum are:

#1: TMH
#2: CKD
#3: Tie for Saint and Nero
Need to do this, just like we did yesterday.

VOTE: TMH
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Saint »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Saint wrote:I don't see how you can associate CKD not sending in an action with TMH's guilty. That really just doesn't make sense to me .
#1 CKD was ordered to send his ability to TMH and agreed to do so
#2 Scum cannot send standard abilities to their teammates
The only loophole
left if CKD and TMH are scum teammates is to not send it to anybody and say you forgot to send it, though it was stressed over and over again in the thread.
#4 CKD said he forgot to send it.

Still not make sense to you
at all
?

PS - Factor in we know (if TMH is scum) that RC was ready to bus him that day. Which makes me wonder if scum was worried about #2...
CKD not sending it in is not indicative of TMH's alignment AT ALL.
Scum or town, he really may have just not sent an action in. This happened in an ongoing game I was in that I'm not going to talk about, and it lead to a mislynch. I don't want to repeat that scenario.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

q21 wrote:I'm not sure I follow you on the Nero is the easy target point, given that none of your top three are pushing for Nero at the moment. Do you also suspect Saint or DBE?
Assuming DBE is DrippingGoofball? If so, I do not suspect that slot at all, but am curious about Pops question to DG, and would like to see an answer to that.

Saint I am leaning scum at the moment.
q21 wrote:If TMH flips scum, do not send the stump to CKD - or whoever else is next scummiest - because we would like to be able to lynch that person. Taking the nest scummiest player off the list of those we can lynch seems counterproductive.
Yeah that is the dilemna. I do want it on record so nobody else will send any pro-town abilities to that person and maybe the SK can off them that night (N4). We need to get rid of this thing before the endgame.

I am leaning against passing it to CKD N3 because I am confident when TMH flips that CKD will be the best choice D4 for a lynch (or SK N3).

I will look over everybody's top 3 and will pick someone that many people agree is fairly scummy and get it on public record D3.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

It was so critical to yesterdays plan that it IS NOT something that is acceptable just to "Forget".

We didn't lynch Obvscum because people wanted to get rid of an ability instead of scum. Now look what happened.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:It was so critical to yesterdays plan that it IS NOT something that is acceptable just to "Forget".

We didn't lynch Obvscum because people wanted to get rid of an ability instead of scum. Now look what happened.
Very fair point, and as one of the people that pushed that strategy, I deserve some grief for that.

On the flip side, one of the big sticking points was to have TMH with the Treestump today hoping the dayvig would off him and the ability, and so far there is no sign of the Virus which probably means the dayvig is useless today which means it is a VERY GOOD thing that TMH does not have the Treestump, otherwise we would have no way of killing him today. But we do, as he can be lynched. And hopefully have a lead to the next scum when he flips scum.

One side point, the Bus Driver ability is gone, so there will be no switch-a-roos go forward with the Treestump (outside of someone missing the chance to pass it along), so we are better off saying before the day ends where we are sending it to. Two fold reasons why:

1) We can make sure no pro-town abilities end up with that player, hence creating an opportunity to off it with dayvig/purge ability in the future.

2) We can continue to use it to track people. A scummy person should have it tomorrow. That way we continue to eliminate scum pairs as long as it does remain in the game.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Saint »

First off, I believe CKD is anti-town and needs to be lynched for not sending an action in. I do not believe he did that on purpose, though it is possible that the scenario in which you laid out his damnation through the lack of being able to send it to who we told him to send it to is viable, I do not want to just quickly rush into this. It was getting ridiculously close to mylo/lylo from my perspective, and I want to take this cycle slow. I am suspicious of everyone jumping onto TMH because he feels like a misguided townie to me. However, in this scenario, I suppose noone is truly a townie. Sure, we have been a townie, and we have had a role, but with everything getting passed along, perhaps you are right IAI.

The thing is, though, is that Q21 is one of my top suspects, when I had an initial town read on him to the point where we passed something to him. We were going to pass to MoI, but I had a bad feeling about it, so I decided on Q21. It's funny, because I'm still not even that sure of my top suspect.

Pops was an initial scum read, and I have shifted him towards being in the neutral category as well. I disagree somewhat with Vi on Bunnylover, I feel that slot could be scum. I agree with Vi on LynchMePlz. That slot is definitely lynch worthy, has been anti-town from my perspective, and hasn't really made any effort in terms of scumhunting.

IAI, what do you think about Q21's freudian slip daying DarlaBlueEyes (He said "DBE"), instead of DGB, when DBE was a town-aligned-doctor, and DGB just shot scum last night with her vig shot. Do you feel like he slipped as scum here?

I do. the problem is the town don't believe it.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Saint »

unvote: nero cain;
vote: q21

I might pull this vote off, Vi might pull this vote off, but I really implore you all to join me on this.
Not only would his flipping of scum confirm us, scum will have to waste a night kill on us. NK on Furcolow is pro-town.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Saint »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:#4 CKD said he forgot to send it.
hoping to get to this game today...

saw this and it popped out as super scummy.

is that what I said?...or is it that I havent been on the site until sunday
and I MISSED getting in my choice
? being the good little scum hunter you want everyone to believe you are, I assume you checked to see if I was lying??? no? OOOOhhh, you rather misrepresent me and lie...
Yet you posted
6 minutes
after the mod opened up the thread??? Doesn't work that way bud, sorry.
and 40 minutes after deadline what is your point? and I notice how you scooted around the point that you lied...
I didnt say I forgot...i said I missed...
for I did...and I also noticed how you didnt mention that you meta-ed my current games to see if yes, i indeed was
[n't]
around until last night.

anyway....need to catch up....

so if tmh flips town, why are you giving me the treestump? am I still scum either way?...bullshit and a scum bag.
It's worth mentioning that ckd actually was absent in all three of his games from Wednesday to Sunday, and his only post on Tuesday was to say he was behind in this game.

That CAN be faked, but posting almost literally nothing in three games - two of which were not in Night - for six days is extreme even for someone trying to cover for being Mafia.

It's still possible that it was a scumtactic and/or his partners sent in "No Action" or whatever for him, but this V/LA was declared well in advance of this game's N2, so it's not likely.

---

IAI - I don't remember if I asked for your reasons for Saint-scum, but please give them.

---

Furcolow - *sigh*
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I did not see the reference to DBE as a scum slip by q21.

I still think the two biggest scumtells by q21 are links to TMH (or possible nhammen).

TMH telling q21 that Diddin was not the lynch D1, that "we're" going to need the dayvig. Diddin survives, D2 TMH has the dayvig.

q21's first set of suspects is one I have seen scum do, have a large list, and include a teammate in the "less so" group. That less so group had TMH, and EC/nhammen.

I still think TMH goes first and that is where my vote would be if I had one.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Saint »

You don't see TMH as a VI?
Vi, why the sigh?
Are you saying you don't believe Q21 is scum, or are you sighing because I am voting him
for the wrong reason
?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Saint »

Vi, message for you in hydraville
I am going out for a little bit, take the wheels.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Vi, you pushed the quadz lynch hard yesterday. You are now pushing Nero which I got a town read on. Your list of reads are almost a complete opposite of mine. You are defending CKD and TMH, my two biggest scum reads. You have a strong reputation, and I think pretty highly of myself, so I just can't see how two smart townies could be so far off this far into the game.

Furc, no I do not. TMH made a calculated move. He took the Dayvig, knowing scum would control it and that he would be safe. He had a strong wagon D1, and was a likely target D2. He killed Parama after it was breadcrumbed to death that he was the doctor. Everything was very calculated and played very well actually for someone trying to stay in the game.

And now factor in the Treestump avoided ending up in his lap....too many strange things surrounding this one player to all be coincidence.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

Post by WrathChild »

Saint wrote:
unvote: nero cain;
vote: q21

I might pull this vote off, Vi might pull this vote off, but I really implore you all to join me on this.
Not only would his flipping of scum confirm us, scum will have to waste a night kill on us. NK on Furcolow is pro-town.
So you don't want to lynch TMH again? You also want to lynch someone to confirm yourself?

You just gained the #3 scumspot on my list all by yourself, now Nero is #4.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

themanhimself wrote:

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath
Nero Cain is so awesome he can postulate a 7-man scumteam in a 24 player game
Way to fluff post. Also I'm calling misrep. Never once did I say ALL these guys are scum.

TMH is scummy.

CKD is scummy 'cause he didn't send the treestump to TMH like he was told to. If he's lying and couldn't send the stump to TMH that means they are scum together.

DGB claims vig and that he killed RC.

DGB decides that I should be lynched instead of TMH 'cause RC never interacted (but worded it in such away that he wouldn't be wrong) with me therefore we are scum together.

Vi Saint says he agree's with DGB and that I should be the days lynch. Furcow Saint says he doesn't understand how TMH would make CKD scummy, seemingly defending him.

I prove that RC did interact with me/try to make me out to be scum and Q21 says it doesn't count. (ZOMG RC DID INTERACT WITH YOU, THAT MAKES YOU SCUMMY AS WELL!!!)

Q21 cries that DGB and RC can't be scum b/c DGB killed RC. If infact RC scum slipped and let on that there were two groups this point is moot. There's also a real possibility that Q is buddying up for the town cred.

@TMH A 6/18 or 3/3/18 setup is not impossible. With RC dead thats 5 possible scum left. I'm pretty sure of the first 3 but if CKD or DGB were to flip town then I'd look at Wrath.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”