Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

coughscumwillclaimVTcoughcanweendthisnowcoughcough
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

If not, I want AV or Katsuki to claim next.

AV,
link or tell me a game you were scum in please.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Someone decide whether AV or I goes first.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Claim, Katsuki.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Dawn Dreesen, newly elected mayor and former business owner. VT.

Anyone wanna guess what the website name (for my former business) is? :D
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by AntB »

I've already claimed Bomb Squad Hero, but just so I'm not nameless I am Gary Reznikov of the Transton Bomb Squad and the son of a soviet immigrant who worked in a weapons facility... I was taught the basics, and went from there.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 2.4

• Benmage
    (3) (StrangerCoug - themanhimself - Nobody Special)

themanhimself
    (2) (Fate - Katsuki)

Katsuki
    (1) (Benmage -
    Nobody Special
    )

Nobody Special
    (0) (
    themanhimself
    -
    StrangerCoug
    )

Not Voting
    (4) (SpyreX - AurorusVox - hitogoroshi - AntB)

Bomb possessed by: AntB (No Passes Left)
With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Current Deadline: Feb. 26th, 2011 at 1:30 AM (CST)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Ben you can look at my Wiki which has all my games in.

I would vote for Ben for his unprovoked VT claim and the resulting faff about claiming (and still pushing not-claiming AND claiming simultaneously) but I don't want to risk the day ending just yet. Treat this as an "intent to vote" \o/

Katsuki was your website mafiascum.net? :O
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Thought you were a little better than that AV.

What was the scum motivation behind my actions and early claim.

What of my play in its totality ...did you have a previous scum read?

What of my interactions with Jack?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Scum have plenty of motivation to claim unprovoked. Claiming VT early serves no pro-town purposes, whilst an early VT claim from scum is relatively safe as you don't get tangled in a fakeclaim web. It's the circumstances surrounding the claim that are suspicious too: the way you've encouraged claims by claiming early, whilst at the same time saying you're against claims, is ludicrous. I don't know whether you expect only VTs to claim, but guess what, you're outing PRs by doing that, because
having claimed VTs narrows the field down for PR-hunting scum.

You passed the bomb to Jack. He wanted the bomb. I had you as null before because I had to counter that with the fact that you also tried to get him lynched. But in retrospect, you could have simply put the vote there as a precaution in the event that he couldn't judge when the bomb was going off. In that scenario hypoScumBenmage would gesture to the vote to get himself off the hook...which is what you've done. Btw, did you forget that you gave the scum what he wanted?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Nobody Special »

AurorusVox wrote:Ben you can look at my Wiki which has all my games in.

I would vote for Ben for his unprovoked VT claim and the resulting faff about claiming (and still pushing not-claiming AND claiming simultaneously) but I don't want to risk the day ending just yet. Treat this as an "intent to vote" \o/

Katsuki was your website mafiascum.net? :O
Why are you so cautious about ending the day early? We have bankable deadlines. Days. Whatever they're called, they carryover to the next day. Since we (mostly) agree he's scummy, why hold your vote?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Because we have multiple bombs we can use instead of lynches. Going to night will very likely involve another two kills. I'd rather keep the day going so that we can control who goes down rather than letting scum and SK loose.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 am

Post by themanhimself »

Benmage wrote:You know what... yeah...
I'm a VT
Benmage wrote:coughscumwillclaimVTcoughcanweendthisnowcoughcough
See how I can make you argue with yourself without even taking your quotes out of context? That's bad
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:
Benmage wrote:You know what... yeah...
I'm a VT
Benmage wrote:coughscumwillclaimVTcoughcanweendthisnowcoughcough
See how I can make you argue with yourself without even taking your quotes out of context? That's bad
I can see how you can misrepresent and still not understand basic infant-like logic and concepts. That's worse.

Lets see......I claim early claim VT. Did that have a negative effect at all????? Nope. We were on the brink of claiming anyways. My claims intentions were twofold.

1. To illustrate that I wasn't fearful scum worried about trying to establish a fakeclaim in my opposition to the massclaim.
2. To illustrate that the game breaking mass claim was ludicrous and that a massclaim will lead to scum claiming easy VT's and we will only out our PRs and not break this game open.

So far I am dead accurate.

Do you not think there are any VT's in the game?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Lurk
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Scum have plenty of motivation to claim unprovoked. Claiming VT early serves no pro-town purposes,
This is a generalized statement. In general early claims should be avoided. I gave my reasoning for this scenario. There was reasoning. If you disagree with it....well....get better. So far my points have been the correct ones.
AurorusVox wrote:whilst an early VT claim from scum is relatively safe
as you don't get tangled in a fakeclaim web.
Couldn't I just withhold my claim to the proper time, then claim easy VT.... and still not get tangled in a fakeclaim web....Moreover early claiming VT fucks me if I am scum PR and got tracked/watched...and or NK'd and got tracked/watched...Granted you can say well I'm a goon who did nothing...but the point remains that Early claiming cannot be argued as a logical scum thing to do. (Especially in this scenario). Point Benmage.
AurorusVox wrote: It's the circumstances surrounding the claim that are suspicious too: the way you've encouraged claims by claiming early, whilst at the same time saying you're against claims, is ludicrous.
I didn't encourage claims. I tried to illustrate the idiocy of the massclaim and that it will achieve nothing. And I claimed to demonstarte that I had nothing to hide. How can you say I encouraged claims when the whole time I was the only one in opposition to the massclaim. Sure SC didn't understand why many wanted to massclaim. But he sheeped when the idea of breaking the game was suggested.
AurorusVox wrote: I don't know whether you expect only VTs to claim, but guess what, you're outing PRs by doing that, because
having claimed VTs narrows the field down for PR-hunting scum.
Are you reading???? VTs will claim VT....duh. PRs will claim PRs...and scum will claim VT. What does the massclaim achieve? Outted PRs....that's why I was against it. The deduction here is very simple. Your logic in this quote doesn't make any sense to anything I've said.
AurorusVox wrote:You passed the bomb to Jack. He wanted the bomb. I had you as null before because I had to counter that with the fact that you also tried to get him lynched.
Uhm yeah I didn't want the bomb on me at all. He wanted it...I was still trying to understand his play in my mind, but wanted it off me asap. Which is why after a little more time and consideration I then pushed strongest against him.
AurorusVox wrote: But in retrospect, you could have simply put the vote there as a precaution in the event that he couldn't judge when the bomb was going off.
And push as hard as I was....on D1...to Jack, a good scummer... Nah I aint even gonna do that as scum. But thanks for the belief that I'm that badass.
AurorusVox wrote: In that scenario hypoScumBenmage would gesture to the vote to get himself off the hook
In this quote we discover AV is scum. You call me hypo scum? Lol... you want me dead. You better fucking believe in this scenario and not be thinking in theory. But you're just trying to get a lynch on one of the better players because a few VI's placed their votes on me.
AurorusVox wrote: Btw, did you forget that you gave the scum what he wanted?
Did you forget that I blew scum up?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Lurk
Don't go to far buddy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Hmm? Oh I'm not claiming today if that's what you mean.

/lurk
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MOD
have you ever run a theme game before, if so which one?
What relevance does this have to scumhunting?
The second question was the better one... I should've just asked that. Safeclaims are a commonality these days. Especially in creative theme games. I wanted to know if this mod followed that trend. I HIGHLY doubted a game was gonna be broken on flavor. I almost always consider flavor as just fluff.

Now, StrangerCoug please restate why you like your vote on
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Hmm? Oh I'm not claiming today if that's what you mean.

/lurk
That wasn't what I meant. There's another thing...but before I dig that up... 2 things. 1. Now that you mention it, you weren't against a masslciam...considering we got this many, why are you now against it? If I am going to die, I at least want to laugh at the pointlessness and be jolly in my death. Point 2. So we don't usually see eye to eye...but that aside what has your read on me been? I assumed you held me in a neutral to a town read...why then are you just allowing this idiocy of VI-ness/scum opportunism without commentary?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Now this is a little ranting that I want to state on the off chance I’m speedlynched. Mathematically speaking (and other reasoning) there is likely scum in hito/spryex/stangercoug/fate (here’s why I said don’t go far fate)… the game couldn’t be this easy to have tmh/NS and Katsuki as the remaining nontown roles.

If there’s 2 scum in the 4 I mention, town is in trouble. If there’s 1 okay…. 1 scum and 1 sk is what I think is most likely...in which case….well we’ll see.

I think StrangerCoug is not town. Moreover I’d probably put him as the SK. (If he is scum with SpyreX again…FML) I think he’s better than the vote he placed on me. I’m interested to see his next posts.

So to follow that line of thought. I think SpyreX is scum. I think he’s chosen to be unapparent during this debacle of illogical-ness, and its pinging my SpyreX scumdar. Moreover I thought that between him and Fate, one was likely scum.

Fates recent active lurking has given me more concern regarding his alignment. If I am in the reverse of these and it is SpyreX town and Fate scum…well (of you 4 with town role pms) You know what todo.

That said I think/hope hito is the most town of the 4.

I think I might be able to ignore tmh and NS as possible VI’s.

To conclude, at this juncture I think our last scum are AV/SpryeX and SC as the SK.

Also @ the SK shoot in those 4 players. They are A) The best of this town makeup. B) You’re likely to hit a scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh one other point as to why I think there's scum in those 4 was that I doubt Jack would be as riskay with a scum team of VI's.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh wow.
To conclude, at this juncture I think our last scum are AV/SpryeX and SC as the SK.

Also @ the SK shoot in those 4 players. They are A) The best of this town makeup. B) You’re likely to hit a scum.
A and B are positive and negatively charged and would like a word with you about exploding in your face.

And taking 'cred' for Jack's suicidial bent?

And massclaim = scum claiming VT is pretty alright for a myriad of reasons and I'm pretty sure you know that.

I just cant see scum after one jumped on a grenade having the stones for that kind of callout.

----

And, since its SLOW AS ALL GETOUT UP INS I'm claiming (Fate you better have the best reason not to after this or DOOM FACE).

I'm Frank Edwards. A Bomb Squad Veteran.

I can diffuse as many bombs as I want. All up ins.

I am the alpha and omega of explosions.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

The prodigal son returns.
SpyreX wrote: And taking 'cred' for Jack's suicidial bent?
Taking cred....lol but no comment on AV's horrendous accusation. Mine was a retort to idiocy.
SpyreX wrote:A and B are positive and negatively charged and would like a word with you about exploding in your face.
Exploding face, huh?

A) Are the ones I mentioned not the most experienced? B) Do you think all 4 are town?
SpyreX wrote: And massclaim = scum claiming VT is pretty alright for a myriad of reasons and I'm pretty sure you know that.
And also shitty for a myriad of reasons, I'm sure you know that.

SpyreX
you post without posting. Whats your view on my alignment. What do you think of the wagon on me? Who are your top scum suspects?

Give some sort of summary on the recent events.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”