Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Saint »

Saint wrote:Vi, why the sigh?
Are you saying you don't believe Q21 is scum, or are you sighing because I am voting him
for the wrong reason
?
I'm not even sure what your reasons are...
I can go either way on him. He committed one of my personal scumtells and I don't like his posting in general, but something doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm being oversentimental. <notices something while reading> Or it could be because of people saying things like this--
RedCoyote #45 wrote:q21 v.s. Saint is probably town v.s. town.
Oh, never mind then.

IAI wrote:q21's first set of suspects is one I have seen scum do, have a large list, and include a teammate in the "less so" group. That less so group had TMH, and EC/nhammen.
I... don't see anything like that in q21's posts. Where is it?

But this instance of RedCoyote Spreading the Suspicion is interesting to look at.
RedCoyote 51 wrote:God, I can't get over how absolutely ridiculous that shot was. Just reading over the entire day has really struck that nerve again, you know, in case I didn't hammer that point home enough. I guess I'm just mostly pissed that I didn't get a word in edgewise while whoever "voted" for Parama because they were annoyed with him just lost us the Doctor ability. pops, you wanted to know why theman shot with 6/17 people chiming in?
Because he's scum (as are you probably for still trying to sell the idea that he's town).

Why does everyone love ckd as town so much? Can we talk about that? Can I do like IAI and get people to state why it is they didn't advocate such an obvious shot. I mean, I brought this up way back at the start of the day. There were only two people who wanted ckd shot that I could tell. Me and implosion.

Everyone who picked ckd to be shot (all townies)

• RC
  • implosion
Everyone who picked Parama (
the entire scumteam
almost the entire scumteam, and the group we are definitely lynching from today, no questions asked)

• Bunny
  • theman
  • WC
  • ckd
  • quadz
  • SC
quadz and SC were the weird ones in that group, btw. quadz, as far as I know, wasn't interested in Parama being shot until Darla flipped. quadz, is this true? SC, you threw Parama in at the end of your post, but the people you wanted shot before Parama (theman and Saint) were fairly unreasonable. Saint may have been shot, but I think you knew it was really between Parama, Bunny, and WC. Did you not?
So TMH is still ludicrously scum, I'm scum with TMH, ckd is scum, implosion is Town, the list you see there is almost the entire scumteam... according to RedCoyote.

The only thing I'd agree with is implosion-Town. Normally you can see a scumpartner in the larger list, but I don't really think any of them are scum now that quadz is out.

-----

IAI wrote:Vi, you pushed the quadz lynch hard yesterday. You are now pushing Nero which I got a town read on. Your list of reads are almost a complete opposite of mine. You are defending CKD and TMH, my two biggest scum reads. You have a strong reputation, and I think pretty highly of myself, so I just can't see how two smart townies could be so far off this far into the game.
I absolutely pushed the quadz lynch hard Yesterday. I would do it again. I acknowledge that I had an unreadable-leaning-Town read on Nero Cain until here--
Saint #90 wrote:*Nero Cain - His posts have gone from reading like cocky Town to reckless scum (765 with "sorry but you feel like opportunistic scum"
[who apologizes to scum?]
, 858 and 859, 989 looks hilariously bad on its face).
--and nothing he's said Today, particularly in response to Goofy's inquisition, has looked Town-motivated at all.

I've said at no small length WHY I'm defending ckd and tmh. Acknowledge that my position is reasonable or point out why it isn't.

While there's something to be said for scum being more likely to push blatantly wrong ideas, that's also to some degree why I'm suspicious of you. I acknowledge you get brownie points for that first post Today, but the rest doesn't match and AFAIK you're still pushing easy mislynches. Plus if you are Town you would not be the first person to wonder what kind of drugs I'm on, so etc.

Cut by Nero Cain, his defense is still bad and etc.

I think Goofball's flip (or lack thereof) will make clear how many anti-Town groups there are in this game. For now there's probably no reason to worry about more than one.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Look at q21's ISO post 5.

Votes Powerox (confirmed innocent)

Then suspects
Nero Cain (I suspect is town)
Diddin (confirmed innocent)

"Less so"
TMH
EC

My guess is that q21 is scum, and the one link is TMH. Meaning Nero and EC/nhammen are probably town.

It starts with TMH though.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I Am Innocent wrote:My guess is that q21 is scum, and the one link is TMH. Meaning Nero and EC/nhammen are probably town.
Maaayyyybeeee. BUT

I'd rather look into Q21 vs. RedCoyote, rather than Q21 vs. Nero Cain (or others), to call scum teams. The best starting point is always the known scum. I'm going to look it up.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 pm

RedCoyote wrote:q21, sorry. I admit I skimmed; I'm a bad townie. I'm also a hypocrite in the sense that I build walls but get upset when I have to read other people's walls. To compensate, I don't usually expect people to read mine (except for what I've addressed to them).
RedCoyote wrote:q21 v.s. Saint is probably town v.s. town.
I'm not sure how to read the above.

I find that RC's relationships with NeroCain (ignore) and TMH (bus) are the most suspicious. But then again I only looked at RC's relationships with my top suspects.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Damn, you post a lot! Will catch up as quickly as I can—I've been busy.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

By the way, I didn't think the virus could be passed at night, so I didn't send in anything. I
DID
pick up something, but for now I'm not going to claim what it is. If the person who passed it to me wants to speak up, he or she can, but I'd like to hang onto it right now.
themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
What... the... hell. Explain this immediately.

VOTE: themanhimself
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by implosion »

DrippingGoofball wrote:In other news, IAI is town. There is no way IAI could be scum. No way at all.
Agreed to a fairly large extent.
themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
Completely legitimate reason is completely legitimate... oh wait dammit, I keep forgetting, there's no sarcasm on the internet.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, is there a reason why TMH is still alive? Is he, like, so pro-town that he can shoot townies and wagon them all day long with impunity? Because so far, townies are dying, and the scumz aren't. This is a scumteam that is not bus'ing. Distancing maybe, but not significantly bus'ing.
...he probably should have died on day one. Yesterday we wanted the dayvig to survive... that was probably a lot of wasted effort >_<
IAI wrote:Would like to see everyone's Top 3 suspects please. Also please chime in if I should or should not send the TreeStump to the next scummiest player after TMH, being that TMH is the likely lynch today.
TMH (explained), ckd (explained, suspicious of random sending as a cop-out for not sending to who he was supposed to), Nero Cain (a little more weakly, but I don't like his recent play).
WrathChild wrote:Post 1930
Attempting to call the whole scumteam (or at least close to it) is probably futile, but this analysis is interesting.

Other news: I'd vote TMH but
TMH is at L-2 right now by my count
so I'll hold off for now, since there's no reason to rush. I'd also like everyone to PLEASE pay attention to IAI's guidelines, people are still misreading/failing to follow them *points at the post above this*.
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 3x2 ::

LynchMePls (0) -

themanhimself (6) -
curiouskarmadog, Bunnylover, q21, Nero Cain, WrathChild, StrangerCoug

DrippingGoofball (1) -
themanhimself

WrathChild (0) -

curiouskarmadog (0) -

Nero Cain (0) -

q21 (1) -
Saint

popsofctown (0) -

Bunnylover (0) -

I Am Innocent (0) -

StrangerCoug (0) -

Implosion (0) -

nhammen (0) -

Saint (0) -

Not Voting (6) -
LynchMePls, popsofctown, implosion, DrippingGoofball, I Am Innocent, nhammen

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hey DGB, wanna answer me?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 pm

popsofctown wrote:Hey DGB, wanna answer me?
Shouldn't YOU know the answer??? I don't understand why you are asking.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm seeing at least two suspicious players on the TMH wagon, but they could be bus'ing.

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Saint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
[about how many abilities Goofy had N2]
Shouldn't YOU know the answer???
No he shouldn't.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Saint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
[about how many abilities Goofy had N2]
Shouldn't YOU know the answer???
No he shouldn't.
Yes, he totally should.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DGB, how many cycling powers were under your control last night? If you don't know, ask the mod.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

One or two? Three is unlikely.
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I passed no abilities last night.

NC or TMH should swing today. I'm fine with either of those.

Are we getting the virus active again today?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by q21 »

Saint wrote:
unvote: nero cain;
vote: q21

I might pull this vote off, Vi might pull this vote off, but I really implore you all to join me on this.
Not only would his flipping of scum confirm us, scum will have to waste a night kill on us. NK on Furcolow is pro-town.
So you're voting me because you want to confirm yourself? Seems overly selfserving to me, but its okay, when I flip town everyone will see you for the scum you are... wait, no they won't cause you'll just point out that me flipping town doesn't mean you can't be town. You're enticing people with the promise of a scumlynch AND and a confirmed townie, interesting way to sell a mislynch.

Nero Cain's flailing defence in 1949 is achieving rather the opposite effect to what a defence should. With not a single vote placed against him (granted there was 1, but its gone now) I don't quite understand why a townie would be flailing this hard.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 am

popsofctown wrote:One or two? Three is unlikely.
I can confirm that it's not three. And know it's not one. ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 am

q21 wrote:Nero Cain's flailing defence in 1949 is achieving rather the opposite effect to what a defence should. With not a single vote placed against him (granted there was 1, but its gone now) I don't quite understand why a townie would be flailing this hard.
For the lulz:

VOTE: Nero Cain

TMH says that he currently has no cycling powers, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 am

Look who isn't voting:

LynchMePls, popsofctown, implosion, I Am Innocent, nhammen

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 am

TMH isn't showing up anymore, that's a sign of scum giving up completely.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

How many people, on night one, cycled an ability to your slot? Just me, or someone else as well?
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: TMH
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote, vote LMP
"Well, I..."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 am

One ability was not acknowledged as far as I can tell.

If TMH has given up on himself, I will too.

VOTE: TMH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”