ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:49 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I have a very busy period coming up and won't be able to post long arguments and such before the deadline.
You know my stance and if it drastically changes I will point that out and say why, but don't expect anything big.
I will still skim the thread and can possibly answer some questions as long as those questions don't require me to reread (parts) of the thread.

And welcome Amrun.
Try to explain why you think Rob/Mute got some of your suspicion.
And you can maybe post your opinion about the 2 scum group theory and about the discussion of it.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Edgerobin
Edgerobin
Townie
Edgerobin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Edgerobin »

Amrun's logic seems pretty solid. Personally, I have a different opinion on a couple of points. First: Javert is slightly scummy to me. DP's recent activity is intriguingly weird. The two main events of the last pages are an attempt at telling Oso what to do at night, on which I already commented, and DP denying the option of a mafia no-kill. I could ask him to clarify this point, but to be honest what bothers me is that he is insisting on the existence of a doc. I smell a soft-fishing here. By all means, if a doc saved me, he must not claim to save my neck. We are very likely losing our claimed town rb tonight - if his claim, as I think, is true.

Rob's case on DP looked ill-defined at day start (see my ISO #6). Now not only DP tries to discuss in-thread the existence of a doc, but Javert is trying to plan Oso's future night activity. As their scumminess increases, Rob gains townpoints.

I am sick of only posting about me being blocked and scum not killing or stuff like that. I am now casting my vote.

vote: DP
lewarcher82 & vollkan public hydra.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DavidParker »

Edge wrote:Amrun's logic seems pretty solid. Personally, I have a different opinion on a couple of points.
Oh, good, subtly buddy up to the guy who just replaced in since he posted the same mimic'd suspicions of me without coming to a strong opinion of his own yet.

Yeah, because as Ice's only scum buddy I would resort to role-fishing as a last resort to try help my scum buddy once I've been lynched.. Oh wait, my scum buddy would be already dead... How is role fishing a scum tell at all considering the person you are claiming as my partner is dead? There's definitely no benefit to role fishing here for scum lol.

I'm not denying the option of a mafia-no-kill just saying its unlikely and not smart play for them if they had a night kill. My initial thought was actually that one mafia faction might have odd night kills, and the other faction have even night kills. But if both have nightkills every night then I am more inclined to believe that a PR prevented a kill last night than they no killed. No killing as mafia on night 1 is bad play. They have a chance of hitting Prs etc, and not night killing to confuse town with the 2 scum faction is not smart play.
edge wrote:what bothers me is that he is insisting on the existence of a doc
LOL? Major misrep more??!??! I believe your scum faction was roleblocked last night. The second most likely alternative is a doctor-like PR or something else saving the gun-mafia's target. The third most likely alternative for me is gun-mafia have even night kills and knife mafia having odd night kills. The Fourth most likely alternative is the gun-mafia choosing not to night kill. That is the least likely option. As I just stated there's no benefit to it. Those 4 options are ranked in what I perceive as the most likely to have happened last night.

yadee yah. Edge is slowly slipping into his scum-shoes.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Amrun »

Can someone point out where Javert tried to direct Osa?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Amrun »

On Rob: he's been going after DP so doggedly with, quite frankly, imperfect arguments, that if DP flips town he looks scummy. Even then it won't be FoS time, most likely, hough, since if it's a scum play it's a conspicuous scum play.

Mute: His D1 play came off slightly scummy to me but if you ask me why after I read 200 walls I couldn't tell you. However what sticks out to me is that his d2 play seems significantly less conspicuous, like he and his scumbuddy talked these things over last night. However as I said this is not concrete and I wouldn't put an FoS on him yet.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Jerbs »

hi im back

gotta reread

btw, a storm tommorow and the fact that i'm feeling terrible means I'll be busy catching up
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Votecount #2 of Day 2. You have until midnight my time February 3rd to arrive at your next suspect. Countdown here
With 11 alive, 6 to lynch

RobCapone (0):
DavidParker (5) (L-1): RobCapone, Oso, ConSpiracy, Mute, Edgerobin
ConSpiracy (3): Javert, Jerbs, DavidParker

In the event of multiple kills of the same player with distinctive kill flavors, all would be present in the daybreak post.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

My computer now doesn't turn on because it thinks it doesn't have a hard drive.

I should be fine to post and read from my phone, but don't expect walls from me until next day phase (if I am ever so inclined).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Is it me or Amrun seem awfully vanilla with his reads?

And that comment that he said about Mute has me really scratching my head
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

What does that mean, awfully vanilla?

Which comment about Mute?

Oh, and I forgot that someone asked me about my thoughts on two factions: I think it's likely, given the presence of both knives and bullets in the OP.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by RobCapone »

unvote

something about these recent posts struck me as odd, I especially find it odd that Edge thinks Amrun's logic is pretty solid when Amrun makes no fucking sense at all

I need to re-read a bit to see if I want to stick with DP, but I may still vote DP so for all intensive purposes DP you are still L-1
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Awfully vanilla meaning not really putting a strong scum read on anyone, like you are just playing it safe

Amrun wrote:On Rob: he's been going after DP so doggedly with, quite frankly, imperfect arguments, that if DP flips town he looks scummy. Even then it won't be FoS time, most likely, hough, since if it's a scum play it's a conspicuous scum play.

Mute: His D1 play came off slightly scummy to me but if you ask me why after I read 200 walls I couldn't tell you.
However what sticks out to me is that his d2 play seems significantly less conspicuous, like he and his scumbuddy talked these things over last night. However as I said this is not concrete and I wouldn't put an FoS on him yet.
Something about this bolded statement that doesn't sit well with me for some reason.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Mute »

RobCapone wrote:
unvote

something about these recent posts struck me as odd, I especially find it odd that Edge thinks Amrun's logic is pretty solid when Amrun makes no fucking sense at all

I need to re-read a bit to see if I want to stick with DP, but I may still vote DP so for all
intensive purposes
DP you are still L-1
:mad:
Intents and purposes!!!

@Amrun: what specifically about my posts?

Also yes tomorrow's snow storm will lock me inside most of the day so I'll be here almost all of tomorrow, pending my insanity towards walking to a dunkin donuts for a coffee.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by RobCapone »

lol so that is what the expression is :facepalm:
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Rob, are you implying my suspicions are not overt and aggressive?

That is purposeful. I replaced into this game and I read everyone's trade of suspicion and am therefore influenced by it. I would rather experience posts organically so I can develop more genuine thoughts on them before I go around pointing fingers aggressively.

As I said before, I am most suspicious of DP and he has my FoS. Are you trying to suggest I hammer DP with two days left in the phase? That's pretty scummy in and of itself.

Edit before posting: Rob, I'm pretty new to this game. If my logic doesn't make sense to you, can you outline why? I would appreciate it.

It's pretty strange that you would unvote DP after you've been pushing for his lynch for two days straight.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

It is hard to keep up when people post new things as I'm typing on my phone.

@Rob: "Something" strikes you off about the bolded part? Would you really vote because of an undefined "something?". I wouldn't, and that's my whole point about Mute. I have a kind of vibe about him that sets off my scum detectors, but he hasn't done anything explicitly scummy iirc. So I'll watch him but guts can steer you wrong sometimes.

@Mute: I read so many posts at once that I got confused, which is why I hesitate to strongly accuse anyone. Your posting style seemed to shift, which caught my eye, but I haven't formed a full opinion on you yet. I want to see how things play out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Amrun wrote:It's pretty strange that you would unvote DP after you've been pushing for his lynch for two days straight.
my you are observant so clearly you must have seen that I indicated that some of these recent posts have me wanting to re-read

p. edit - no it isn't your comment that has me wanting to re-read
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

I just wanted to comment on your vote switch to indicate that my comments on me choosing not to hammer (yet) came BEFORE that unvote, since my vote was then not a hammer.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Oso »

RobCapone wrote:..
I need to re-read a bit to see if I want to stick with DP, but I may still vote DP so for all intensive purposes DP you are still L-1
I hate to point out the obvious, but he really isn't. Not at L-1 and no one willing to drop a hammer. He has about as much pressure on him right now as a disconnected water hose.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

DP's been ignoring me, and everything I've said.
vote: DP
Now he's at L-1. There's your pressure.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I have been? That's a pity.

I'll claim this time I'm at L-1,
Claim: VT

I wasn't aware rhetorical questions of yours needed answering, such as:
magnus wrote:Are you claiming in the 2nd quote of this post that you did not say the bolded?
(Hint: OFC I said it if it's quoted, unless you misquoted me)
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

fine... you beg the question what you WERE trying to say in the indicated post, then.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

Post by RobCapone »

Off to work so let's end this day now

Vote David
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by RobCapone »

what a quiet day
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Oso »

I'm thinking jimfinn hasn't been on to check yet.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”