Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Surprise_Carcinogen »

Firstly, I'm vaguely suspicious of ZazieR. It's tough, because my suspicions are based on stuff DonGrant did before ZazieR replaced in, but I'm going to have to run with them, as I've got little else.
DonGrant wrote:I love the smell of scum getting hung during the night phase. This is very scummy voting for me because of my name.
Way too late to be a joke vote, but early enough that it could be a failed attempt at passing off the real thing.
DonGrant wrote:
Bill McQuill wrote:
DonGrant wrote:I can
Well then you my friend are an idiot.
Thanks Bill, I pride myself on that
Being flippant when you're under the gun is not a particularly good sign, even on day 1.
DonGrant wrote:I'm finding it hard to figure out whether Bill and Reck are Town or Scum. The way the talk a lot and post a lot is alarming but they have good points in their posts that make me think no scum would say
Pointless fluff, one of many.
DonGrant wrote:I have two things.
1) DavidParker I believe you edited a post on page 7 (the last post of the page)
2)
vote: Zodiark13
Your actions during Day 1 were very scummy
This is just...there are countless reasons to be voting Zodiark, though I disagree with most of them, but to just say "I think you're scum cause you seem to be scum" is pretty much the worst.
DavidParker wrote:Hey jerbs can you stop lurking and come post your thoughts on your scum buddy?
Rather aggressive considering how bit of a mess the first day was, with Steven and all. People's bad feelings about you are starting to get more clear. Most of early day 2 is you making rather weak arguments, and ignoring people's counter-arguments, but the worst being the attempts at WIFOM arguments like "you're trying to look town." http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2740020 <--This doesn't make you look much better. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2750368 <--He's getting a little to into voting for someone based on them not posting. I get scum will hide to avoid being seen, but people also get busy, and considering how short the first couple days were, I'd say it's a null tell at best, especially with so many really GOOD arguments going on to take part in. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2750393 <--more bullshit attacks and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2750560 <-- baseless metagaming. He goes on to do a bunch more metagaming as well.
Bill McQuill wrote:In this game, we put players at L-1 without acknowledging we're doing it/when they've just been replaced.

Unvote

Come on people, seriously?
Seriously?
It's be one thing to say "Even though Don's been replaced, I think I'm still good with a lynch because blah blah etc." But... I mean, I can't even... it's baffling. BAFFLING.

FoS: DavidParker
Bill has been giving me bad feelings for most of his posting, but it's been a lot of little stuff I can't put into words easily, but "Let's not lynch cause they've replaced in" is a biggie.

All analysis aside, Don/ZazieR is definitely my favorite pick for scum, with David coming in at second. I think that David went after Don too hard for BOTH of them to be scum. I also think that a Don/Zazier + Bill team is entirely possible, since Bill does a bit of baseless defending of Don, which gives me yucky feelings. I'm about 80% confident of Don/Zazier, but thanks to the little triangle we have, I'm 100% certain that one of the three is scum.

And so, it is for this reason I say,
vote: Zazier
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm

I should mention my initial statement of "Firstly, I'm vaguely suspicious of ZazieR. It's tough, because my suspicions are based on stuff DonGrant did before ZazieR replaced in, but I'm going to have to run with them, as I've got little else." is kinda dumb. I wrote it early on in my analysis, and became much more then vaguely suspicious pretty quick.
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:since Bill does a bit of baseless defending of Don, which gives me yucky feelings
"Baseless" defense of Don =! attacking a player who recklessly put another player at L-1 a few pages into D3 after a similar quicklynch D2.
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I don't understand your point. I know baseless defense doesn't equal another, unrelated attack. Regardless of what other things you've done, you're now just trying to distract from the baseless defense you're currently failing to deny.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Quote a post or get out with this (admittedly hilarious) theory that I have ever defended Don.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Parama »

DavidParker wrote:Why what?
Jerbs wrote:Yes. bandwagoning during rvs is a good way to get out of it and put pressure on someone
This sums up why I was going to push a wagon on you for no reason early on.
Except that he's 100% correct... lol.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 am

Bill McQuill wrote:In this game, we put players at L-1 without acknowledging we're doing it/when they've just been replaced.

Unvote

Come on people, seriously?
Seriously?
It's be one thing to say "Even though Don's been replaced, I think I'm still good with a lynch because blah blah etc." But... I mean, I can't even... it's baffling. BAFFLING.

FoS: DavidParker
Bill. Right here. We're defending Don, RIGHT HERE. After we've already acknowledged that if someone is acting scummy, and is replaced out, it's a bad idea idea to keep them around on principle. Also, the fact that out of everything I said, you're fixating on JUST my admittedly small jab at you in what appears to be an attempt to discredit my Bill/Don theory is doing nothing but cementing my belief. I could be reaching here, but I don't consider the possibility strongly enough to consider changing my vote.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 3.4

DemonHybrid (0)
sordros (0)
Surprise_Carcinogen (0)
ZazieR (2) Surprise_Carcinogen, DavidParker
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (3) Parama, Bill McQuill, sordros
<-- L-2

andrew94 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (3): andrew94, ZazieR, DemonHybrid

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline: February 7th
(6 DAYS)
Last edited by quadz08 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

I'm out of town tomorrow, but thursday I'll post my list of top suspects as to get this thing finally started for me.
Ignore the ''R''
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

quadz08 wrote:
Votecount 3.4

DemonHybrid (0)
sordros (0)
Surprise_Carcinogen (0)
ZazieR (2) Surprise_Carcinogen, DavidParker
Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (4) Parama, DemonHybrid, Bill McQuill, sordros
<-- L-1

andrew94 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (2): andrew94, ZazieR

(6 DAYS)
I unvoted.

Should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hey, let's pick up the posting, guys. Get this game a-moving again.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by andrew94 »

vote zazier

he replaced don and don..
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Unvote

I went back and did my re-read, and I don't think there's any way that DavidParker is the lynch for today. He was on the Steven lynch way, way too early, with such solid reasoning, for me to believe that it was a bus-job, and his post early yesterday where he condemns Zodiark's early-day post smacks of townieness to me. I think this whole thing with DemonHybrid (another player I'm leaning strongly town on) has been a canard, and has distracted us from the fact that DonGrant never posted once before being replaced today and that ZazieR, despite promises to the contrary (and a list of questions), has yet to contribute meaningfully either. I see now that unvoting to begin with was the wrong play, but luckily ZazieR still hasn't gotten her act together and I think that it's pretty likely an attempt to keep a low profile approaching the deadline.

In conclusion:

Vote: ZazieR
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Parama »

Lol Bill. I'll get you once I get your partner David I guess.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 3.5

DemonHybrid (0)
sordros (0)
Surprise_Carcinogen (0)
ZazieR (4) Surprise_Carcinogen, DavidParker, andrew94, Bill McQuill
<-- L-1

Bill McQuill (0)
DavidParker (2) Parama, sordros
andrew94 (0)
Parama (0)

Not Voting (2): ZazieR, DemonHybrid

(4 DAYS)
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 am

Post by DavidParker »

It's 2am just got back from work (and have had asevertal and more beers) so now's probably not the time for posting/catchup.

End of week is busiest time for me as I work in hospitality, expect catchup saturday/sunday when restaurants not open as much,
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

Please tell me what the case against Don/Zazie is because I don't see one. All I see is a counterwagon to the wagon on DP-scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I just got prodded, and I apologize. Focusing on one thing at a time.

I completely agree with Parama here; I didn't think the hammer was as scummy as people are complaining it was.

Vote: DavidParker
because I gave everyone enough time to learn what happened so far and he's no longer L-2.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:22 am

Well, primarily the case is a general lack of content in posts. There were a small number of posts, none of which said anything more conclusive then "wow, this could go either way." No real attempts at scum-hunting to speak of, in addition to his unjustified " vote: Zodiark13 Your actions during Day 1 were very scummy" bandwagoning on Zodiark. That and his priding himself on being stupid. That's the sort of overconfident flippancy and lack of self defense while he was noticeably under the gun is the sort of thing you don't generally see from innocent people. All points to scum in my books.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Parama wrote:Please tell me what the case against Don/Zazie is because I don't see one. All I see is a counterwagon to the wagon on DP-scum.
Counterwagon? Seriously? There were three of us voting for him when he sought replacement, and the only reason I even considered David scummy was for putting him at L-1. In what way is that a "counter-wagon?"

The case against Don/ZazieR:
1. Severe lurking.
2. Complete lack of relevant opinion throughout the game and, in particular, his refusal to comment on the Steven lynch.
3. His quickhammer of Zodi yesterday after a similar quickhammer D1. This wouldn't be so damning if he had made some comment on the fact that - or why - he was hammering.
4. His decision to be replaced without posting a single thought today with 3 votes.
5. ZazieR's replace-in post of diversionary questions.
6. ZazieR's lurking to the deadline.

Now what, exactly, is the case on David? That he looked at DH's meta in another game and got his alignment wrong there?
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Hey jerbs can you stop lurking and come post your thoughts on your scum buddy?
Rather aggressive considering how bit of a mess the first day was, with Steven and all. People's bad feelings about you are starting to get more clear. Most of early day 2 is you making rather weak arguments, and ignoring people's counter-arguments, but the worst being the attempts at WIFOM arguments like "you're trying to look town." http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2740020 <--This doesn't make you look much better. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2750368 <--He's getting a little to into voting for someone based on them not posting. I get scum will hide to avoid being seen, but people also get busy, and considering how short the first couple days were, I'd say it's a null tell at best, especially with so many really GOOD arguments going on to take part in. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2750393 <--more bullshit attacks and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2750560 <-- baseless metagaming. He goes on to do a bunch more metagaming as well.
This is
my
case against David, but I find him marginally less likely to be scum then Don/ZanziR, but only barely. I'd be entirely happy with a lynch of either, since I'm nearly certain that they're not BOTH scum. I also find the "I'll post something thursday" Diversionary tactic from Zan to be suspect, given that I live in one of the latest timezones, and it's still 4 hours till thursday is over.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by sordros »

Bill McQuill wrote:
I went back and did my re-read, and I don't think there's any way that DavidParker is the lynch for today. He was on the Steven lynch way, way too early, with such solid reasoning, for me to believe that it was a bus-job, and his post early yesterday where he condemns Zodiark's early-day post smacks of townieness to me.
I thought the same thing about how early he jumped on Steven, but I think what happened is that he just started distancing himself, and then Steven just fumbled again and again and the distancing turned into busing. That's my feeling at least, so for the time being my vote stays.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

ZazieR: Still lurking.

Everybody voting DavidParker: Still no coherent case made.

Tick tick tick, folks. 2 days.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by andrew94 »

case on dp?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill
Townie
Bill McQuill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Bill McQuill »

Bill McQuill wrote:Now what, exactly, is the case on David? That he looked at DH's meta in another game and got his alignment wrong there?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”