bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 am

Post by bristep123 »

Well, the scum saw it coming, that's for sure.

Sorry for being mr inactive towards the end of the last phase, busy personal life coupled with being oversubscribed with games (I'm new and got excited and signed up for too many). I've got myself replaced out of one and another is now finished so I've only got 2 going on now, much more manageable.

If we've got 7 left, then that rules out there being a 3 scum team since Prana hasn't indicated that we're at mylo. I got it wrong about Nero last time, and I'll apologise to him personally once the game is over (or if I get killed beforehand). The only way there are 3 scum is if we've still got a way of preventing a NK, or killing a scum overnight but unless I'm missing something that would only be a roleblocker since our doc died and there's been no vig kills that we know of.

I'm at a loss as to who our scum pair is, I'm at this point even considering sheeping chesskid since he was right about Nero so that shows how little of a clue I have right now.

I need to go start analysing the people I've suspected in the past. UM is still a real sticking point, I moved him down my suspect list last time because he just seemed almost too scummy (I didn't think that a scum player would be so blatant) but I need to stop using that rationale because it's just not feasible. If I can stop my eyes from bleeding I need to look through his ISO again and make my mind up.

We also need to be looking at who were on both lynch wagons (Doombunny9, shadow, smargaret and Umbrage).

My gut right now tells me Umbrage and smargaret. My gut has been wrong (Nero) but it's also been right (InternetStranger)

EDIT :
VOTE Shadow1psc
That was a very quick vote on the back of Chesskid3's, I expected 2 more to come in quick succession. InternetStranger might have been right about you from the start.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Umbrage »

Please. Could you two be any more obvious scum? It's likely lylo now, and you two vote me without a second thought?

VOTE: Shadow1psc

CK3 I can buy as just really stupid town. Shadow on the other hand... from the other game I played with him, he seemed to be above stupid crap like this.

@ CK3: If you're not scum, unvote now, or we've probably lost the game.

And don't give me any GAW HE NOES HOW MANY SCUMZ DERE R!!11 bullshit. We clearly don't have an SK, so we're looking at 3 mafia. Again, CK3, if you are town, you've just lost the game for us. Thank you.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 am

Post by bristep123 »

Umbrage wrote:Please. Could you two be any more obvious scum? It's likely lylo now, and you two vote me without a second thought?

CK3 I can buy as just really stupid town. Shadow on the other hand... from the other game I played with him, he seemed to be above stupid crap like this.

And don't give me any GAW HE NOES HOW MANY SCUMZ DERE R!!11 bullshit. We clearly don't have an SK, so we're looking at 3 mafia. Again, CK3, if you are town, you've just lost the game for us. Thank you.
Ok, this is the first game I've played on MS that's got towards potential endgame, does the mod give you an indication of MYLO or LYLO here? The other site I've played a couple of games on let you know when you start the day phase if you're on your last legs.

If there's no indication given then my last post about 2 scum is basically null and void.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:Please. Could you two be any more obvious scum? It's likely lylo now, and you two vote me without a second thought?

Because I haven't been voting/FoSing you this whole game, and you've done little to change that opinion.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also @ Bristep why would you put Umbrage as your top suspect, then be shocked when two people vote him, and not want to put him at at least L-1 for pressure? He's been skating by on town lynches for two days!
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

also also, Umbrage just did the very same thing you voted me for.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hey um
lets look at it this way
Umbrage needs to die regardless of alignment for his fucking asinine hammer. Don't do any bullshit blah blah voting other people. If someone gets quickhammered for scum victory, it needs to fucking be Umbrage.

Also mod never announces Lylo wtf are you smoking?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH I'VE LOST THE GAME?
YOU'RE THE FUCKING TARD WHO HAMMERED OBVTOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES
DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME.

MY VOTE STAYS, AND YOU NEED TO LEARN A GODDAMN LESSON FROM THIS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH AND FOR THE RECORD
IF THERE'S NO UMBRAGE QUICKHAMMER, HE'S SCUM
AND THAT WOULD BE KIND OF FUNNY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SHADOW IS NOT THE MISSLYNCH OF THE GODS
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

Hold on, what's the difference between mylo and lylo? I thought they were the same thing.

@ Shadow: You can't be serious. IF I AM PUT AT L-1 THE SCUM WILL HAMMER AND WIN THE FUCKING GAME. THERE ARE THREE SCUM, SO IF ONE TOWNIE VOTES FOR ANOTHER TOWNIE, IT IS GAME OVER. WHICH IS WHY IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU SHOULD UNVOTE ME THIS MINUTE.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm town and i'm voting you
I'm also never moving my vote.
If you want me to pretend to misinterpret one of your posts as a scumclaim for no reason, i can do that? Do you want me to?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ CK3: If you are town, I'm never playing with you again. You really don't get it, do you? THIS. IS. FUCKING. LYLO. EITHER WE LYNCH SCUM NOW, OR WE LOSE. IT'S A LITTLE LATE FOR A POLICY LYNCH, YOU MORON.

And guess what else? If there's no quickhammer of me, all that means is that you are scum with Shadow. In fact, I hope you are scum right now, because if you are not, then we've already lost.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's a bit late to bull the i'm never playing with you again card, seeing as I called that on you pre-NC flip.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 am

Post by bristep123 »

@CK3 Like I say, I'm new to MS. On another site I've played 2 games and the mod announced it. Hence why I asked.

@Shadow you're right. Umbrage has done exactly what you have. I don't like his vote any more than I like yours.

My gut tells me it's Umbrage and smargaret but I thought your vote was scummy so I voted for you. There are 2 weeks until deadline, and if there are 3 scum and you're wrong (or scum jumping on the wagon) then you've given them the chance to hammer and end the game.

UNVOTE Shadow1psc
I still don't want to see anyone at L-2 right now though, so my vote is off. I'd like to see you or CK to do the same, at least until closer the deadline. Can't force you though.

EDIT : Umbrage as I understand it LYLO means the town cannot mislynch or no lynch or they lose the game, MYLO means they can no-lynch and make it to the next day, but can't mislynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And anyone who thinks i'm scum merely has to go read my reaction to your assinine hammer.

Impossible to fake, the pure rage that was there.

How about everyone just votes Umbrage whether town or not, since I guarantee my vote isn't moving.
That would make me smile :/
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 am

Post by smargaret »

Bristep, this is probably lylo; three scum is fairly standard in a game this size without a sk. That said, I think I can help out here.

Claim: Captain Pugwash, Watcher

Night 1 I watched Chess. Snake was the only one to target Chess. Since we don't have a sk (which was my main worry and prevented me from claiming Day 2), Chess must be scum.

Night 2 I watched Wraith. Umbrage visited Wraith last night. Thus, it is logical to assume Umbrage is scum as well.

Either one is a good lynch and the other should be the lynch tomorrow. The likelihood of Umbrage scum is marginally (MARGINALLY) higher than chessscum, and there's already a wagon going on Umbrage, so he's probably the better candidate today.

VOTE: Umbrage
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You don't understand.
There are more important things than winning.
Making sure Umbrage doesn't, after that hammer, for example.
I have him as a townread. Maybe 20% chance I'm wrong, and he's scum.
But guess who I'm not losing too, after that hammer (since if it was anytime but lylo he would be instalynched for it, why any different here)
Seriously. Not voting Umbrage = didn't read the end of D2
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 am

Post by smargaret »

That should be L-1, by the way
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Ok i was just kidding
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Smargaret
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

...WHAT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

congrats umbrage, you just got cleared. Damn shame, I was looking forward to you dying.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm all for waiting for a CC on that watcher claim, and seeing what Umbrage has to say about that in his own claim btw;
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lol shadow
move over to smargaret.
that post was a scumclaim

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”