Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

who by the way, I pegged from D1 TYVM
esp since you know this information never appeared beforehand
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ bristep: From my POV, either Shadow and CK3 are scum, or it's game over. So there's really no point in my not voting either of them.

@ CK3: Your entire play has been 'pure rage'. I actually think that yes, you DID fake it. You seemed to know NC's alignment when nobody else did. How curious.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by smargaret »

Actually, I believe it was a Watcher claim, as in a TOWN PR claim.

But you're caught scum trying to hold on another day, so whatever.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

FUCK WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???????????????
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@ Mod - What happened to AV?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lol you dont need to wait
go read D2
does Smargaret act like there's a guilty on me? Pressure me in any way? Nope.jpg

Oh for fucks sake Umbrage
heree was me trying to be teh better goddamn man and not vote you to satisfy my rage since the scum in this game were fucking obv from day 1
i swear to god if you push me I will revote you, DB will hammer
and I will laugh my ass off at you
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Umbrage wrote:FUCK WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???????????????
it's called a scumclaim, derp.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

Post by smargaret »

Chess - what information? The part about Snake visiting you? I was pushing that pretty hard day 2.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

He mentioned it, I remember it clearly.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

smargaret wrote:Actually, I believe it was a Watcher claim, as in a TOWN PR claim.

But you're caught scum trying to hold on another day, so whatever.
hmmmmmmm yeah show me all your town with a guilty on me on D2.
Show me anywhere where you pushed me because you believed I was scum
FUCKING SHOW ME THEN EH
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you were pushing lOL I THINK HE VISITED HIM
not like
HI GUYS I KNWO HE DID
you were doing theory speculation lol lets get chess lynched
not like
I KNOW it's good.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This is without a doubt the worst town I have ever played with, btw.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:you were pushing lOL I THINK HE VISITED HIM
not like
HI GUYS I KNWO HE DID
you were doing theory speculation lol lets get chess lynched
not like
I KNOW it's good.
Well yeah, he's not gonna out himself as town power and get killed before mr. friendly neighbor (who he watched succesfully)
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Umbrage »

OK. So, I know smargaret is lying about me targeting Wraith. Therefore, CK3 is confirmed town to me. And smargaret is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Shadow1psc
VOTE: smargaret

As for buddies... hm... Shadow maybe? AV?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

smargaret wrote:So AV votes Doom without a strong reason (yesterday's voting patterns? At least explain said voting patterns!), brings up the case on Umbrage again, and suggests that SP's death implies Chess is scum. Feeling out the town much? IGMEOY.

That said, I think there is much more evidence for Chess scum. Jedo doesn't make sense as anything but a mafia or SK kill - he was far too pro-town to be shot by a vig. SKs are unbalanced in a game of this size. Thus, Jedo is the logical scum nk. This implies that SP died as a result of his protect, and Chess having soft-claimed a power role makes it logical that SP would have chosen to protect him.

@ Mod: How many people are still alive? You've posted 9 alive and a list of 11 names.

VOTE: Chess

EBWOP: Nero Cain, you thought that they were scum for misreading you? Did you have any other reasons?
This
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Umbrageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FMPOV Smargaret has to be scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why no votehop?

PEDIT: you shut up
your vote is mine
for the rest of the goddamn game
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

umbrage/CK/someone else scum team? DUDE
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

Post by smargaret »

smargaret wrote: That said, I think there is much more evidence for Chess scum. Jedo doesn't make sense as anything but a mafia or SK kill - he was far too pro-town to be shot by a vig. SKs are unbalanced in a game of this size. Thus, Jedo is the logical scum nk. This implies that SP died as a result of his protect, and Chess having soft-claimed a power role makes it logical that SP would have chosen to protect him.
smargaret wrote:I agree with Nero - chess posting that he'd vig the closest thing we have to a confirmed town player is scummy. Even if someone is playing anti-town, we can't lynch them if we know they're not scum.

Shadow and Chess - how do you feel about each other now? Why did you stop pushing for the other's lynch? Shadow, why aren't you scumhunting today?
[quote="smargaret"
I am uncomfortable with the number of people who are saying to ignore chess. We have no guarantee of his alignment; his soft claims don't even make sense (clearing Shadow for claiming VT/Jack Sparrow on the grounds that Will Turner is something, VT is the only something that makes sense. But then when he's at L-1, he softclaims a PR and nameclaims Will Turner. I don't know why I missed seeing this yesterday - Chess, what's up with this?) What happens when he's left with us in LyLo and people have been ignoring him all game so there's nothing to go on?[/quote]

^^ pressure on Chess day 2.

Like I said when I claimed, I wasn't certain if we had a vig or an sk. If we do have a vig, now would be a good time to claim if it exonerates Chess. Since I wasn't certain, I didn't push harder - I figured it could wait until today, when we would know if Snake's death was due to weak doc or sk/vig
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

"and Chess having soft-claimed a power role makes it logical that SP would have chosen to protect him. "
because this totally reads like informed minority and not scum speculation for misslynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Interesting to fake 2 guilties
that's a bold strategy
And you know
If i'm scum with umbrage
why would I come in with a vote on him
to confirm that there was scum between us, if you know quickhammer attempt hadn't gone down?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

unless we have a direct watcher claim (Umbrage, had you previously claimed?), smargaret has had my town read this entire game.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If we have a vig
they fucking suck anyway soooooooooooooooooooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Interesting to fake 2 guilties
that's a bold strategy
And you know
If i'm scum with umbrage
why would I come in with a vote on him
to confirm that there was scum between us, if you know quickhammer attempt hadn't gone down?
this is the key though
so
bye
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Shit. I had a whole post. Had to edit it to deal with the explosion of posts in my preview box. I do not cc watcher, btw.

---

In light of that information, IFF (if and only if) it's legit, Chess' Umbragevote antics look like they could have been bussing. Umbrage clearly is scum, his play has been scummy all over the place, yet Chess tried to pass it off as a vote on a townie.
IFF
its legit, Chess is potentially trying to make up for not pushing scUmbrage earlier in the game. Gut reaction also says Britstep is a likely buddy with his "2 person" fluff, though it runs counter to my reads of him for most of the game to this point.

Vote: Umbrage

(L-1)

I am confident this lynch is hitting scum, and I would have done this even without the watcher report.

---

Britstep, your recent unvote displays a total lack of logic. If you think Umbrage is a target for quicklynching (i.e. town) why were you worried about having Shadow at L-2? I think you've realised your buddy is going down and are now considering the best time to hop on his wagon for the bus. I repeat, your unvote goes against your concerns that Umbrage is a mislynch target for scum; scum can't mislynch both.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the fuck doom was town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”