Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Xtoxm wrote:
When I look at the game through your role and assume I am town, the only pairing that makes the slightest bit of sense to me is {Boberz, Dekes}, but you want to lynch AntB, and to be honest it looks like you are just saying that for the sake of it because he is your partner and you feel he is a lost cause.
Really? (on the Bob/Dekes part) At the start of D2 I had both town/scum points towards Dekes. Once we hit mid D2 mark all doubt about him being scum went away. I have just as much reason to believe he is town as you do so I don't completely see your logic there. I could have also pushed harder for a Bob lynch today as I had more reason to on him. I'm fine with my PoE.
Xtoxm wrote: Boberz has slamming AntB since the start of today and there was no need to do this if they were both mafia, and clearly Boberz does not have enough town credit to win this thing on his own. The mafia would very much love to mislynch today, I really don't see Boberz doing this.
Here I don't agree with you. Bob has been going after AntB from D2. Maybe it wasn't expected that Sub was going to die and now he has to stay consistent to not look suspicious? Or he is trying to buy back town cred with the hammer/lynching the second scum in the game?
Who knows? It doesn't really matter. Just the fact that there are reasons for scum to still bus one another is enough to debunk that idea.

I will say this though. From all of Xtoxm posts, I feel a lot better about the Moose claim at the start. Any doubt in my mind is gone now on his roll.
Dekes wrote:Posting from phone. Just a heads up, won't be able to post properly for another ~24 hours.
Say your final words on the day. I plan on voting tomorrow.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Fine. I give up. UNVOTE: boberz, VOTE: AntB

If you truly think the Ants are partners, I suggest blocking Max. Of course, WIFOM will ensue anyway as we discuss whether the mafia decided not to kill because they wanted to implicate Max, but even if that's the case, his mislynch would give us an extra day and more information.

P-edit: As many of you will read this wrong and assume I'm saying I don't think Max is scum, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I'm saying IF he flips town tomorrow, not when.
Could you please summarize why you want boberz lynched, please? I feel like you're throwing in the towel here, and that's bad.
I already have. And yeah, I'm throwing in the towel. I'm tired of beating my head against a wall. I'm fine w/ an AntB lynch and I'm ready for this day to be done.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Keep getting worried that i've read this game wrong. I tend to think a townie would make an effort to say something if he was at L-1, though.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Dekes »

Ready to end this day, too. Everyone's shown their reads and we can worry about AntB's partner tomorrow.

Xtoxm, while presenting a new perspective and is thank god not a waste of a slot like his predecessor, hasn't brought anything new to the table. His case on ATTM is rather unbased. He's giving some vague statements ("he's more likely mafia", "ATTM/AntB is the only pairing that makes sense") without backing any of those up with quotes, links, etc. And I don't know why he's getting flak for his willingness to hammer when he pretty clearly stated earlier today that AntB was high up in his suspect list, even if boberz was higher.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Honestly, I'm ready to give up. Nothing makes any sense. If AntB is scum, his partner is either boberz or Max. But boberz has been on him all day today and Max was on Substrike first yesterday. Dekes was on Substrike really early, too. But Max has never once voted AntB, aside from his initial RVS vote. So yeah, I give up. *Sheep mode activated*
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Alrighty then
VOTE: AntB
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by boberz »

Everyone reread the game during the night it will make tomorrow quicker trust me. WHatever the result every bugger will want to read over again.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.09

AntB - 4 - boberz, Dekes, Mariyta, Ant_to_the_max

Antihero - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Xtoxm, Antihero

Deadline: February 5.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'd totally write some flavor here, but you guys are far more entertaining than anything I could hope to come up with.

AntB, Vanilla Townie,
has been lynched.

Night Three begins now. Night Actions are due within 72 hours.

Deadline: February 2.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It was yet another busy night. People sleeping, people dying, people running around trying not to die, people running around doing those things which people do at night (not
that
, get your mind outta the gutter). Those kinds of things. You gather in the Town Square in the morning to assess the damage.

But there is none.

Bewildered, you all begin discussing what to do today.

Day Four begins now. Deadline: February 23.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

....what?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: boberz
I don't think we need to discuss anything today.
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:VOTE: boberz
I don't think we need to discuss anything today.
Um, not even who Xtomx roleblocked?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, right. Forgot that part. But my vote stays until we get that info.
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by boberz »

Wow it actually is Mariyta! That was insane. Bet you anything that was planned in the qt.

(its obv bobz thing)

So roleblock info please xtoxm.

Once that comes I think I deserve a chance to speak before this mariyta ql happened.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what to think.

Mariyta:
Please unvote
, there's no need to rush this and let the mafia get a quick lynch. The cleared townies are the
last
people who should be voting today.

I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
Thank you.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Xtoxm wrote::mad: :mad: :mad:

Mariyta:
Please unvote
, there's no need to rush this and let the mafia get a quick lynch. The cleared townies are the
last

Thank you.
WTF?? Why the hell are you playing games? Just give us the damn block already.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UNVOTE: He's scum. Unless Xtoxm and Antihero are pulling one over on us.
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

Xtoxm wrote:I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
Thank you.[/quote]
1. The fact that you're asking this is giving me the feeling you didn't use it at all. The only confusing scenario I can think of is if you used it on Mari... :?
2. They would have to bank on you not RBing any of them. Probably not.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Xtoxm wrote:
NO ONE ANSWER THESE
I think he's full of shit and is playing with us now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Christ. I think I might owe boberz an apology (even though I still don't like him).
-Susan Ertz

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Mariyta wrote:
Xtoxm wrote::mad: :mad: :mad:

Mariyta:
Please unvote
last

Thank you.
WTF?? Why the hell are you playing games? Just give us the damn block already.
Maritya, why are you acting like this? I'm trying to figure out who the mafia are here, and this piece of information is a great chance to see reactions that potentially imply the role of our suspects. I do not want to waste this by making it public knowledge right away?

And did you just accuse me of being scum, really? Why are being so irrational? You have come across as a solid and logical player before today. Please calm down and think about our situation. We HAVE to lynch correctly today, we don't have any mislynches left.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You bet your booty I just accused you of being scum. You "supposedly" blocked someone last night, and there was no kill. You have no reason whatsoever to not claim who you blocked, and any town member would be jumping at the chance to say "I blocked so-and-so!" And I am so sick of people calling me irrational when I don't agree with their HORRIBLY SCUMMY PLAY.
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by boberz »

We should nolynch today I think. But not now.

Xtoxm, you should have used a roleblock as a no nk allows us to be in mylo rather than lylo giving us an extra day (assuming we nolynch).
I think it is likely you roleblocked me or indeed Attm.

It is possible (but very unlikely) there was a no nk as I know I am not scum and it is probable you roleblocked me. However that would be a bad decision for the same reasons as before.

---

Mariyta why should nobody answer the questions, are they antitown?

With respect xtoxm I am never going to 100% believe you are town because of your predecessor.

---

Ninja'd I am going to have to think. Screams mariyta scum to me. In which case I need to learn how to play my day 1 better.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh for fuck's sake. Whatever. Let scum win. More power to ya.
-Susan Ertz

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Fuck my life. If I thought I was anything other than 100% clear I wouldn't have bothered roleblocking last night. Mariyta seems pretty intent on losing town this game, and if she wants to do that then there is nothing we can do to stop her. On the flip side, if anyone tries to take advantage of her it will be quite telling as to what their alignment is.

I roleblocked Antihero last night, and thus he is currently who I want to lynch today.

I think Boberz is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”