Newbie Game 1058: Murder in Bitville! (OVER!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Cirno »

Shotty wrote:Not saying you want to lynch Crack Head
Shotty wrote:Cirno nice AtE/Insults/Hating on newbies/Getting personal/Breaking rule 11. Seriously you are an SE, act like one,
being rude to try to get other to mis lynch a newbie is messed up
That is
exactly
what you are saying. Please explain to me how my posts were an attempt to get Crackhead lynched.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Cirno that was the same post don't break it up, that is misrepping me and once again scummy.

And like I said I'm not saying that, my point is that if all of a suden you push for his lynch it's going to piss me off and I will push like hell for your lynch.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Cirno »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Cirno that was the same post don't break it up, that is misrepping me and once again scummy.
I broke it up to better illustrate the point. Explain to me how I am misrepping you.
Shotty wrote:And like I said I'm not saying that, my point is that if all of a suden you push for his lynch it's going to piss me off and I will push like hell for your lynch.
And I want to know where you got the idea I would push for his lynch.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Because it is typical scum to get mad at a person and then use that as a reason to vote, and then sheep townies into doing the same.

And don't break them up and put them out of order to make a point, because if I had written it in that order the point would be obvious.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Cirno »

But I didn't push for his lynch at all. You are attacking me for something you
think
I
might
do.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by mothrax »

*puts player hat on*

Mist reads less to me like flip-flopping scum and more like a newbie who just wants to make friends... MafiaScum is srsbzns.

Shotty, between 119 and 121, you think I am scum hiding as town, after that you go "oh no, I never called you scum"
self contradiction is scummy.
FOS Shotty
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

da fuck? BW on me?

I can only post what I see. if y'all want I can do a rundown...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 pm

^More active lurking.

@
Moth
I wasn't calling you scum, I was saying if you were an experienced IC then your actions would be very scummy.
#freeShotty
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Srry I havent been posting. I do have a life sorry.
I'll porabaly by V/LA on Friday. Going to the movies with friends :D
well Mothrax its already page 10 so you don't need to be having everyone anwer the questions anymore. That is more of a confirming stage kind of thing. As to the current situation I think Cirno and Mothrax are scum
MY REASONING!!:
1)Cirno tried to push a lynch on Mothrax
What could that mean? Maybe she was trying to get herself killed and make it look like Mothrax is clear. Being pushed to lynch by scum. Also it could make everyone NOT want to lynch Mothrax because of her annoyingness and pushness and just lynch someone else and save them both for a day.
2) she was all over lynching Mothrax in the beggining than stopped.
What could that mean? She could have just say that no one is jumping on it than stopped trying. Or she never really wanted him lynched. Notice how in the beggining she was only posting to push the lynch on Moth. What happened now??
3) At the beggining she tried to buddy with as many people starting that Central Time Buddies.
What could that mean? Maybe she was trying to risk getting lynched or make her lynches stronger with her backup.
4) she doesn't provide good reasons when trying to push a lynch on someone.
What could that mean? She doesn't have any reasons she just wants someone to die besides her. When she pushed on Mothrax she posted Tarot Cards. When she wanted me dead all she said in 1 post was "Mist is Mafia"

If you haven't voted Cirno yet I advise that you should soon. She has many scumtells and isn't a very good SE.
You Are Worth It
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Third Official Vote Count of Day One

Cirno - 3 (tylerjarvis, Mist7676, CrackHead)
Kcdaspot - 3 (Cirno, drmyshottyizsik, mothrax)
drmyshottyizsik - 2 (Kcdaspot, Hazard with a Glove)

Not Voting: Hoppster

With nine alive, it will take five to lynch.

tylerjarvis has been prodded.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

First he says I'm buddying now i'm active lurking. why in the hell are you so keen on seeing me lynched? LEAVING ALONE the fact that my vote for you was WAY before your vote on me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 am

The timing of the vote doesn't matter it is the reason for the vote. Your vote had no, and has no reasons, my vote on you though has lots of reason that I've already stated. I'm starting to feel a Kcdaspot/Cirno scum team.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Cirno »

@Mist
:
1 - Alternatively, the objective wasn't to get either person lynched but to get the game going
2 - Correct, the purpose was not to get him lynched. Though the wagon gave me actual reasons to suspect Mothrax, it did not give me any to tunnel him.
3 - I won't bother trying to argue this.
4 - Actually, I did explain why you were mafia here

@Shotty
: Explain why KC and I are scumbuddies.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

Together you guys don't really have a connection yet, but apart you two are the most scummy looking. Kcdaspot for the reasons I've pointed out, and you lesser for the reason Mist has pointed out.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Cirno »

For clarity's sake, can you compile your suspicions of KC into one post?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

Cirno wrote:
@Hopp
: The eyeroll smilie leads me to believe that you don't actually believe that "mothrax & KC are scum". Is there anybody in particular you
do
believe to be scum?
Actually, they are my top two candidates for scum at the moment. I was just being ironic. :P

I don't think I've seen enough of tylerjarvis, HwaG or CrackHead (obviously) to say for sure, but my opinion of each player so far is:

Cirno: Mixed feelings. My gut feeling is strongly town though, however some of your characteristics are a bit odd (you tend to be a bit too abrupt/blunt/harsh for my liking).

CrackHead: Bit concerned about his first post. He claims that Cirno's behaviour could be a scum strategy that he doesn't understand due to him being a noob, however from that viewpoint it could surely also be town strategy that he doesn't understand. He may be being sarcastic though as well, it's hard to tell.

drmyshottyizsik: I was suspicious at first, but more recently he's had some good points. Likely town imo.

HwaG: He was extremely defensive of KC when Cirno attacked KC regarding the V/LA. Possibly buddying in my opinion, but it's not enough to go on really. Lack of posts prevent me having a clear scum/town viewpoint on HwaG.

KC: A bit too off-hand for my liking. Seems quick to dismiss others' posts/attacks/general play, without any real meat behind it. Top candidate for scum in my eyes as I'm not exactly sure what he's contributed. Admittedly I am also slightly guilty of this, but I don't have as many posts as KC (who when ISO'd goes onto 2 pages) and in that number of posts it feels like he's achieved nothing.
FoS: KC

Mist: Not convinced by her case on Cirno, but I have a tentative town read on her.

mothrax: Not really sure what to make of mothrax yet. No real opinion on him atm. However, seeing as he has the most posts of the people whom I have a 'neutral' feeling about, I'm inclined to think he could be scum.

tylerjarvis: Not enough content for me to form a justified opinion quite yet. Needs to post more though.

I completely disagree with Mist (and shotty's) case/opinion on Cirno.
Mist7676 wrote:1)Cirno tried to push a lynch on Mothrax
What could that mean? Maybe she was trying to get herself killed and make it look like Mothrax is clear. Being pushed to lynch by scum. Also it could make everyone NOT want to lynch Mothrax because of her annoyingness and pushness and just lynch someone else and save them both for a day.
2) she was all over lynching Mothrax in the beggining than stopped.
What could that mean? She could have just say that no one is jumping on it than stopped trying. Or she never really wanted him lynched. Notice how in the beggining she was only posting to push the lynch on Moth. What happened now??
3) At the beggining she tried to buddy with as many people starting that Central Time Buddies.
What could that mean? Maybe she was trying to risk getting lynched or make her lynches stronger with her backup.
4) she doesn't provide good reasons when trying to push a lynch on someone.
What could that mean? She doesn't have any reasons she just wants someone to die besides her. When she pushed on Mothrax she posted Tarot Cards. When she wanted me dead all she said in 1 post was "Mist is Mafia"

If you haven't voted Cirno yet I advise that you should soon. She has many scumtells and isn't a very good SE.
(1) is a possibillity, however with (2), I am satisfied with Cirno's explanation that the early mothrax wagon was to fast forward RVS. (3) I feel was just something that came with the mothrax wagon, and (4) - she did justify suspicions of Mist, and also, she had no paticular reason to justify the mothrax wagon given its existence only to fast-forward RVS.

@ shotty: Could a mothrax-Cirno connection not be Mist's point (1)? Or do you disagree with this?

@ mothrax: Previously, you described a FoS as a "weak vote placeholder". What is the point of you FoS'ing shotty if that's your opinion?

@ Cirno & KC: What are your opinions on "FoS"?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Cirno »

Hoppster wrote:What are your opinions on "FoS"?
Cirno's Alt wrote:So, imagine you are playing mafia in real life with some friends. You've got the little cards and everything. Its day and you start the discussion. Suddenly, another player points a finger at you, calls it the 'Finger of Suspicion', and refuses to stop pointing. As the discussion continues, he continues to point with a smug 'I know you're scum' look on his face. However, he is completely wrong. You come to realize that your friend is truly an idiot as he mouths the words 'YOU ARE SCUM' to you from across the room. Whenever you FoS, think of that guy.
I don't do it myself and generally ignore it when it is done to me. It is just another way to say you suspect someone.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

FoS's mean nothing. votes are actions. actions speak louder than words.

That do it?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:52 am

Kcd taunting hoppster into voting you doesn't help you case.
#freeShotty
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 am

Post by CrackHead »

Hoppster wrote: CrackHead: Bit concerned about his first post. He claims that Cirno's behaviour could be a scum strategy that he doesn't understand due to him being a noob, however from that viewpoint it could surely also be town strategy that he doesn't understand. He may be being sarcastic though as well, it's hard to tell.
I just don't see how trying to getting everyone to vote for an arbitrary player on the first round will help town? Surely that's something that only scum want to do.
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 am

Post by CrackHead »

*get
Is there any way to edit posts?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Cirno »

No, Edit is disabled in mafia games on mafiascum.
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by CrackHead »

O and Mothrax,
I have played mafia a little bit in real life, my time zone is +12
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Kcd taunting hoppster into voting you doesn't help you case.
That wasn't a taunt. That's my philosophy.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

honestly sorry if that DID seem like a taunt.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”