Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by boberz »

Moose claims JOAT,
Clears Mariyta,
Xtoxm comes in, confirms roleblock or atleast plays along, if this was a gambit I am going to scream at him after the game)
Mariyta makes a speed bobz vote after no result despite mylo
Xtoxm creates some gambitty crap.
Mariyta has repeated spasms at his computer (I am allowed to make fun of spasms as that is what I am suffering from now)
Xtoxm goads mariyta into further spasms whilst continuing his gambit.

---

Recommended course of action.
We let everyone complete xtoxm's gambit, it cant hurt us.
We get xtoxm's result, or not or indeed supposed.
We talk
We nolynch
We get together tomorrow with somebody dead.

---

Mariyta if you can express at which stage you disagree with this, and why it is antitown then I will reconsider. Before then we run with my plan!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

First, why the hell are you playing these f---ing games, then? Second, why Antihero, when you basically declared him off-limits yesterday?

P-edit: Boberz, I'm a girl, as has been repeatedly stated over and over. And your plan is now null and void.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I AM NOT PLAYING FUCKING GAMES. I AM TRYING TO WORK OUT WHO THE FUCKING MAFIA ARE. IT WOULD BE A DISHONOUR TO MY TEAM, MYSELF AND THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME NOT TO.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by boberz »

Hmm interesting. Remind me why you are 100% clear xtoxm. I want to hear it from your mouth and not moose's.

I think boberz is town too, but what are your reasons

Antihero is 99% scum that 1% split between lying scum moose and chance of nolynch)

---

The question is nolynch or lynch antihero. I do want everyone else to say more first though whatever happens.

---

Apologies again mariyta it is not deliberate. The final three points still stand in my scenario.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Why would we no lynch if we know Antihero is scum? And I'm still not sure I believe X's claim, especially after how adamant he was yesterday that Lat/Anti were town.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Boberz I have a confirmed kill. At the very least it is impossible for me to be mafia. I can be an SK, but as far as i'm aware, SK have mandatory night kills. Where have my other kills gone?

Do you really think I am scum, Boberz?

I think you are town because you read town. It's hard to say more than that. I have a more detailed case behind my reasons for roleblocking Antihero, which I would be happy to share at some point after everyone has checked in.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by boberz »

In fact, no apolgies mariyta I didnt call you a man for once. And you havent apologised after your spasms.

---

I am awaiting xtoxm's response to that but I have my ideas

---

Why would we no lynch, because if xtoxm is not 100% confirmed (which is your argument mariyta) then we do not 100% have a scum.

---
Do you really think I am scum, Boberz?
No, but today is the think everything day. You are right and it was the answer I was expecting, but had it been different questions would have been raised.

---
I think you are town because you read town. It's hard to say more than that. I have a more detailed case behind my reasons for roleblocking Antihero, which I would be happy to share at some point after everyone has checked in.
The reason I think it is is not that detailed at all. But Ill let you wait.

---

There are anti town roles that are not mandatory nks but I am not going down that road.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

agh, screwed by the scum no-kill yet again.

Fuck my life.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I am awaiting xtoxm's response to that but I have my ideas
Have I missed something, Boberz?

The reason I asked those questions is because the mafia have more information than the town, and I was hoping that someone would unwittingly allude to something that they shouldn't know, or alternatively suggest that the mafia actually submitted a no-kill last night. Because the only way Antihero can be town now is if the mafia no-killed. I think this is very unlikely. But Mariyta screwed up that plan of mine.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Why on earth should I apologize? You've been an ass quite a bit this game, and never once apologized (until today, when you apologized for calling me a man, and yes, you did do so, in your plan). Especially when you called me a, what was it? Oh yes, "lying bugger."

If we no lynch, and one of us dies today (say, me), then tomorrow there is Antihero, boberz, Dekes, X, and Max, two of which are scum (so 3-2 for town). If we lynch Antihero and he is scum, 1 dies tonight, it's 3-1 for town tomorrow. We lynch Antihero and X turns out to be a lying SOB, 1 dies tonight, scum wins.

P-edit: Very interesting response by Antihero...

And I'm so sick of everyone always acting like everything is my fucking fault. What the hell did you expect? Everyone to just play along and not question your motives at all? You come into a fairly scummy spot, then choose to HIDE your RB from town when it's information that everyone is waiting for. Jesus. I give up. I'll come on and sheep when I need to sheep, but aside from that, I'm done.
-Susan Ertz

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Antihero, who do you think the mafia are?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mari wrote:P-edit: Very interesting response by Antihero...
Lie to Me Mafia

In my mind, Xtomx being scum is very minimal since the werewolf kill actually happened and no one else claimed it. Scum just gambited, and it worked.
Mari wrote:And I'm so sick of everyone always acting like everything is my fucking fault. What the hell did you expect? Everyone to just play along and not question your motives at all? You come into a fairly scummy spot, then choose to HIDE your RB from town when it's information that everyone is waiting for. Jesus. I give up. I'll come on and sheep when I need to sheep, but aside from that, I'm done.
*hug*
Breathe, Mari, breathe.

P. Edit - From my POV, ant looks the worst from yesterday, but I think that might be a property of the hammer voter. I'd have to actually look when I have more energy.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Antihero wrote:
Mari wrote:P-edit: Very interesting response by Antihero...
Lie to Me Mafia

In my mind, Xtomx being scum is very minimal since the werewolf kill actually happened and no one else claimed it. Scum just gambited, and it worked.
Mari wrote:And I'm so sick of everyone always acting like everything is my fucking fault. What the hell did you expect? Everyone to just play along and not question your motives at all? You come into a fairly scummy spot, then choose to HIDE your RB from town when it's information that everyone is waiting for. Jesus. I give up. I'll come on and sheep when I need to sheep, but aside from that, I'm done.
*hug*
Breathe, Mari, breathe.

P. Edit - From my POV, ant looks the worst from yesterday, but I think that might be a property of the hammer voter. I'd have to actually look when I have more energy.
So you weren't surprised when AntB flipped town? You didn't immediately question all your opinions of the other players, and look back through the thread to try to figure who the mafia really are? You seemed pretty confident in the AntB lynch.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Finally settling in for the night. Give me a bit to read everything. My feelings right now though...
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Xtoxm wrote: I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
1) Kinda of a moot point of me answering it right now, but what I was going to say was: "Logically Bob or me, but I know how people don't normally see things in the same light as me so you might have thought of something else"
2) A answer for this still might be relevant though. Sure why not? Could open up a big can of worms.
boberz wrote:Moose claims JOAT,
Clears Mariyta,
Xtoxm comes in, confirms roleblock or atleast plays along, if this was a gambit I am going to scream at him after the game)
Mariyta makes a speed bobz vote after no result despite mylo
Xtoxm creates some gambitty crap.
Mariyta has repeated spasms at his computer (I am allowed to make fun of spasms as that is what I am suffering from now)
Xtoxm goads mariyta into further spasms whilst continuing his gambit.
Yes, this does bother me. Remind me to always policy lynch Moose D1 from now on...
Although, it is possible that Xtoxm is scum and Mariyta is town. It would be easy to play on a townie's emotions when fake investigation claiming. But there is that extra death from N1 so...yeah....*mumble mumble mumble*...

Xtoxm wrote:or alternatively suggest that the mafia actually submitted a no-kill last night. Because the only way Antihero can be town now is if the mafia no-killed. I think this is very unlikely.
Oh...so would my answer make me look like I am scum? I would like to point out that you actually goaded them to no kill if they did.
Although...Antihero being scum wouldn't come as a surprise to me though seeing as how it was him or AntB with Bob.

There was another point or two I wanted to bring up, but I will wait on that.

Otherwise as of right now, I don't have a strong feeling on anyone anymore. I am going to sleep on things and hopefully I can sort it out.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by boberz »

Wait Attm had Antihero as a second scum behind his primary targets (antb or me). If true, which he just said it himself. It is the both of them.

Classic tell always works still works.
vote: some mislynch fos: partner
If it has worked again I will be happy. It was won me atleast one game before.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:He was my first pick going into today. And looking at the "confirmed" town, by PoE I come up with Bob/AntB/Lat. As for not voting, for me it is a numbers thing. I would rather have a plan going into the next day and not a quick hammer.
Here is one of my quotes for you Bob.
Sadly, that strat won't win you this game.

Like I said, I have no clue what to think anymore and unsure about everything from before right now.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by boberz »

Firstly I dont see how that quote setracts form my point at all.

But more importantly: when you say "that strat wont win you this game" it sounds as if you know my allignment. It sounds as if you know that to win this game I have to lynch you.

As town you dont know anything (as you claim in your next statement) so this seems very scummy indeed. We have the both of them. The question is do we nolynch and eliminate another potential, also get to further almost confirm the confirmdness of two people or indeed confirm someone else. Or indeed end up in the same situation as today.

No lose for town I would argue.

vote nolynch
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

boberz wrote:Firstly I dont see how that quote setracts form my point at all.
Define setracts. Not sure what you meant to say there. If you meant "detracts from my point" I wasn't detracting anything...I was pointing out that you were recalling things correctly.

As for the other part. It came from a town perspective. Talking to you and the everyone else at the same time.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by boberz »

I did mean detracts. And if you are suggesting my memory was correct then you are scum.

As for the other part, it doesnt make sense from a town point of view at all. I think this is obvious tbh.

Dekes needs to turn up.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still going to sheep wherever the most votes go, but explain to me why a no lynch will help. They just kill me and you all are at LyLo with no extra information.
-Susan Ertz

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There is no point me staying here. Mariyta has ruined this game for me, and staying here is only going to make me more and more upset. Now that i've had a chance to calm down, I see the only thing I can do is leave. I apologise to the players and the mod, I was actually really enjoying playing with you.

Mod: Replace me
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Dekes »

boberz wrote:Dekes needs to turn up.
And here I am.

Alright, first of all, props to xtoxm for being the most useful PR by far. I believe a successful block for several reasons.

- While a scum nokill is worth considering, it's unlikely in this situation. MyLo makes it ten times harder to aim for a scum quicklynch than LyLo.

- Now after AntB's lynch (btw, remind me to tell him postgame to stick to newbie games for a while...he was so scummy his lynch was inevitable) it's possible boberz and ATTM (depending on who AH's partner is), fearing they probably would get blocked, left the kill to AH.

- If I read one of xtoxm post right, he hinted at blocking AH yesterday already.

@AH
You said you got mislynched due to a scum no kill before. Can you link the game?

@Mari
Please, don't go all crazy now with victory at hand. Take a breather and look at this game again. There was nothing wrong with xtoxm's plan if he was aiming to catch AH's partner and/or confirm his successful block. And being a sheep in MyLo is a bad, bad strategy.

@xtoxm
The same advice as I gave Mari. Take a breather. The majority is behind your plan and Mari obviously just had a rough day yesterday. But even if you can't be convinced to stay, can you get out the reasoning behind AH's block before you leave?

I'd rather lynch AH over a No Lynch today. My AH/Lat town read went out of the window as soon as AntB flipped anyway. A lot of it based on the assumption AntB was scum and attacked Lat for no reason at the start of yesterday. If you take that away then the Lat slot wasn't all too different from Substrike's: Coming out to defend himself while continuously pushing for mislynches. And iirc Lat was only after Substrike on D2 when Sub's lynch was pretty much set. Gotta have to look at AH's Iso again but for now:

Vote: Antihero
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

Apparently I'm the problem, so replacing me would be the better plan, especially since I'm confirmed anyway.

I don't believe that Max is scum. I think it's very possible that Dekes and Boberz are together.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Looking at the VC, I really really don't believe Max is scum. He was on Substrike first yesterday and essentially led the town to his lynch. Meaning the scum lies in Dekes, Boberz, and AH (I refuse to believe X is scum). Boberz gave us two (count them, 2) hammers, then rode AntB two days in a row, only switching to the Substrike wagon to hammer. Dekes is ballsy enough to both bus his buddy and to no-kill. Lat was on Substrike D1, then jumps on Pappum halfway through D2 before jumping back off and disappearing.

Substrike agrees w/ boberz in his ISO3, then accuses him of chainsawing in ISO4, then forgives him of the chainsaw in ISO5, but he avoids Lateralus like the plague, even though the guy has votes on him.

In summary, my picks are boberz and AH.

On a side note, I'm replacing out of the game that was making me crazy. My sanity should resume shortly.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”