Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think actually posting the logs falls outside the spirit of the game. I haven't seen anything from Reck that makes me think he's scum or would have any reason to lie, though.

UNVOTE: Llamarble, VOTE: Kise
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Moving on to my less important post:
q21 wrote:I quite like reck's Haylen vote... so
Thank you for your vote, now please redirect it onto Kise's lying ass.
vizor wrote:I want to sleep with Haylen too:(.
No you don't.

Espeonage, I'm going to have to say that I found your post 188 case/vote on Kcd a bit of a reach.
Snake wrote:Im in agreement with my lover. q21 has posted 5 times. 4 Times he's directing his viewpoints at GreyICE he also has a vote on him early on, then all of a sudden in the 5th flips on a dime and votes for Haylen with no real motivation? Very scummy.
You guys have a point, but please give your thoughts on Kise.
silv wrote:Aw, how is that thought so disturbing?
I can't say much more without getting modkilled/banned from Mafiascum.
silv wrote:I'm not really understanding why you're trying to build a case on Haylen based on one joke post, though.
Are you fucking retarded? My case is that it WASN'T a joke post. Jesus Christ.
silv wrote:Are you purposely trying to create an easy lynch?
Are you purposely trying to completely disregard everything I said and create a baseless attack on me? That seems awful scummy to me.
GreyICE wrote:/sheeps lover
Try harder please.
Purple Orange wrote:Cross out my support of Reck then, if really was
that
aware of the setup. I darn forgot that half of the setup, so I could actually understand Reck forgetting, IM conversation or no. But "didn't realize" =/= forgot.
Except Kise & I have not talked about this game once, and I wasn't even consciously aware of the fact that he was IN THIS GAME until he posted his first post, which contained the initial attack on me.

Well, good to know that Haylen/silvador or whatever his name is are the lynches after Kise and his scumlover.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mod's Rules wrote:[10]
Don’t quote any PMs from me or other players. If you do, I will cast Summon Nature's Modkill V on you.
Also, if you have anything sneaky or dicey such as screenshots, cryptography etc, please PM me and check.
I just took the screenshot. Uploading it now to send to the mod and ask if this is okay.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:
GreyICE wrote:/sheeps lover
Try harder please.
Says the guy who never read the PMS posted at the start of the thread? NO U

Seriously, we have like this quicktopic, Antihero has been pointing out q21 has been needling people without taking any real stances or providing any logic, his response is to needle without taking any real stances. Antihero is convincing, he wins.

On the other hand, Kise will win it away from him with that play.

Mariyta - Good point. No need to see the chat log's existence, Kise, if you have it, you have it. Post some sort of screenshot, something. If you don't, well... uh oh.

P.S. If discussion of a pregame chat is acceptable, I don't know why evidence of that chat's existence or lack thereof is not acceptable. I'll wait to hear from Kise, but I'm leaning very RECKONER on this.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh, lol, nice typo. I meant PMs. You were just
responsible
for the PMS at the start of the thread :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You're leaning voting me, or believing me?
green shirt thursdays
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 am

Post by silavor »

Reck seems very jumpy, flinging himself desperately at every possible lynch he can find, using whatever evidence he can find. Meanwhile, it's entirely possible that Kise thought he was remembering a conversation he'd had with Reck, when it was really a conversation with someone else. I'd like to hear Kise's side before passing any judgement.

As for calling me fucking retarded, I'd like you to take a deep breath, then take another look at the post from Haylen you have issues with. What's more likely, that Haylen accidentally put a ton of scummy things all in to one introductory post, or that she purposely put a ton of scummy things into one introductory post as a bit of humor? I honestly don't know how you can take it so seriously. Are you really that desperate for a lynch?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

silavor wrote:Reck seems very jumpy, flinging himself desperately at every possible lynch he can find, using whatever evidence he can find.
USE YOUR FUCKING BIG BOY BRAIN AND CITE SOME GODDAMN EVIDENCE OR STOP PLAYING THIS GAME IMMEDIATELY
Since I know you're not going to, allow me to show you the people I've voted the whole game:
1) Voted for GreyICE when he suggested massclaiming lovers when I thought scum had a NK, retracted my vote as soon as the issue was resolved
2) Voted for Thingy for the whole "wolves" slip, then he provided ample support for why he did that, and I removed my vote
3) Put a vote on EmpTyger for lulz (note that I wasn't serious at all)
4) Made a case and voted Haylen
5) Called Kise out on his BOLD-FACED LIE and voted for him and will ultimately get his mafia-or-wolf-ass lynched today

Now, you tell me, if you can since you're so far up Haylen's snatch I'm not sure we can accurately hear you: what about these five votes is so 'desperate'?
silavor wrote:Meanwhile, it's entirely possible that Kise thought he was remembering a conversation he'd had with Reck, when it was really a conversation with someone else. I'd like to hear Kise's side before passing any judgement.
FUCKING REALLY

He has based the ENTIRETY of his assault on me today on the fact that he supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that I knew about the setup beforehand… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF HIS CASE… and you're willing to just write it off as 'lol he misremembered'?
silavor wrote:As for calling me fucking retarded, I'd like you to take a deep breath, then take another look at the post from Haylen you have issues with.
No, I only take deep breaths for players who deserve it, and you sure as hell do not.
silavor wrote:What's more likely, that Haylen accidentally put a ton of scummy things all in to one introductory post, or that she purposely put a ton of scummy things into one introductory post as a bit of humor?
Let me ask YOU something since you seem so keen on white knight'ing Haylen until she lets you into her pants or something: what the FUCK is the pro-town benefit of purposely putting scummy things into your post? If she did it on purpose (which I still doubt), then what she did was BLATANTLY ANTI-TOWN and thus A SCUMMY ACTION.
silavor wrote:I honestly don't know how you can take it so seriously.
I would say I don't know how you can take it so passively…but…see aforementioned 'head up Haylen's snatch etc' comment.
silavor wrote:Are you really that desperate for a lynch?
THIS QUESTION
THIS QUESTION RIGHT HERE
A TRUE TOWNIE WOULD NEVER ASK A QUESTION LIKE THIS

MOTHERFUCKERS, I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, BUT SOMETHING HAS BEEN REIGNITED AND I'M READY TO PLAY SOME GODDAMN MAFIA FOR REAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT SIX MONTHS

THANK YOU KISE, FOR LYING DIRECTLY TO THE ENTIRE GAME AND SETTING ME OFF
THANK YOU SILAVOR/HAYLEN, FOR BEING SO OBNOXIOUSLY STUPID AND SCUMMY THAT I HAVE TO GET AGGRESSIVE

THANK YOU
THANK YOU

LET'S GET THIS MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN ROLLING
green shirt thursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Don’t quote any PMs from me or other players. If you do, I will cast Summon Nature's Modkill V on you.
Also, if you have anything sneaky or dicey such as screenshots, cryptography etc, please PM me and check.
I just took the screenshot. Uploading it now to send to the mod and ask if this is okay.
Nice. Look forward to seeing it.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mariyta wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Nice. Look forward to seeing it.
Can you do me a favor and claim your lover?
green shirt thursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

I did. It's Tragedy, who has yet to post in QT or thread. She's missing in another game I'm in, too.
-Susan Ertz

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay then. Theory aborted.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:You're leaning voting me, or believing me?
Believing, believe it or not :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.

Anywho...

So, as greyice said, I'm not liking the sniping by q21.

First off:
q21 wrote:That said, I disagree with my lovers attack on Emptypger and happen to agree that GreyICE's tentative, wishy-washy-ness around the massclaim issue on page one was scummy, therefore.

Vote GreyICE <--- That one's real.
Keep in mind, this is on page 6. Other stuff happened, and yet he jumps on a bandwagon using some crappy, recycled emptyger reason.

Next post:
q21 wrote:Wait... so vezo is mindlessly sheeping reck who is mindless sheeping espy...

lulz.
Hypocrisy, thy name is q21.
q21 wrote:So you think GreyICE is scum... but you're blindly sheeping reck to vote emp who is attacking GreyIce...

Right, you're scum too.
Non sequitur

I guess you're accusing vezo of bussing, but you really don't say that directly. Do you really think that, or am I misinterpreting that?
q21 wrote:Why the jump to his defense, Grey?
Because the accusation sucks? What are you questioning?

At best, this is a lame comeback to what grey said that doesn't really make sense; at worst, it's a way of silencing dissent.
q21 wrote:I quite like reck's Haylen vote... so

Unvote, Vote Haylen
...OK. Did you read any of her posts?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero's play this game is giving me funny feelings, and not in a good way.
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Antihero »

ugh, I can never please you people... :igmeou:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

You love me and you know it.
-Susan Ertz

silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote: Now, you tell me, if you can since you're so far up Haylen's snatch I'm not sure we can accurately hear you: what about these five votes is so 'desperate'?
You snap on to ICE right away in RVS, single-mindedly focusing on him because he suggested massclaiming, an idea everyone was behind for obvious reasons. Then you snap on to Thingy for using terminology from another site, which I thought was kind of obviously not scummy, given he uses the same terminology in the sign-up thread, but whatever, you dropped the case real quick. Still don't get why you voted Emp, as your vote for Emp looks like a joke post, but since you're incapable of seeing
other
people's joke posts, I can't comprehend the idea of you making a joke post of your own. It just doesn't seem possible. Especially because the next day you make a case against Haylen based solely on her joke post, and then her having to
explain
that it's a joke post, which should have been entirely unnecessary. Then, of course, you leap straight off Haylen and on to Kise for what could very well be a total misunderstanding. Or it could be a blatant lie and Kise is totally scum, I really don't know, but I don't want to jump to conclusions about Kise just yet.

The point is, every one of your cases so far is based on a single piece of misinterpreted garbage, with the exception of Emp where you were just bandwagoning. I see nothing town about any of that.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote:Meanwhile, it's entirely possible that Kise thought he was remembering a conversation he'd had with Reck, when it was really a conversation with someone else. I'd like to hear Kise's side before passing any judgement.
FUCKING REALLY

He has based the ENTIRETY of his assault on me today on the fact that he supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that I knew about the setup beforehand… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF HIS CASE… and you're willing to just write it off as 'lol he misremembered'?
Hmm. A thought occurs to me.

You have based the ENTIRETY of your assault on GreyICE the first day on the fact that you supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that GreyICE knew there would be nightkills… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF YOUR CASE… and you want us to be willing to just write it off as 'lol i misremembered'?

I'm not saying it's evidence for or against you, how hypocritical you are, but it sure is funny.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote: What's more likely, that Haylen accidentally put a ton of scummy things all in to one introductory post, or that she purposely put a ton of scummy things into one introductory post as a bit of humor?
Let me ask YOU something since you seem so keen on white knight'ing Haylen until she lets you into her pants or something: what the FUCK is the pro-town benefit of purposely putting scummy things into your post? If she did it on purpose (which I still doubt), then what she did was BLATANTLY ANTI-TOWN and thus A SCUMMY ACTION.
...Or she wanted to make a humorous entrance, so she makes an obvscum joke post that's obviously a joke? No one else is taking it seriously, in fact two other players commented on how funny it was, proving that other people realized her intro post for what it was; a humorous joke.
And since you're going to insist upon it, sources:
Nero Cain wrote:
Haylen wrote:Claim: Vanilla Cop Chain Doc Fridge Mad Scientist Lover Surviver to a Jester.
best claim EVAH!!!
Kise wrote:
Haylen wrote:I could get behind a massclaim, but I would like to see Baby Spices opinion on it first.
I needed a laugh. Thanks, you two.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote:Are you really that desperate for a lynch?
THIS QUESTION
THIS QUESTION RIGHT HERE
A TRUE TOWNIE WOULD NEVER ASK A QUESTION LIKE THIS
lolwut? Please explain.
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Purple Orange »

silavor wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:And sez the person who made a case on silavor based on...well, really not much, but there you have it. Not seeing anything overtly town in Haylen's posts, however, so I'm happy continuing to bothering silavor.
Glad to know I'm being targeted just because you feel like targeting me. It lends
so
much credit to your case.
Hey now, "really not much" still equals a bit of something. I feel like targetting you because because, unlike some of the other pairs I've looked at, you and Haylen have yet to do anything that makes me go, "....eeesch, yeah, that's pretty townie town town." And because you hadn't taken stands on anyone. I did consider moving my vote Reck after Kise told us Reck was lying, but decided I'd keep holding it on you. Because no one else is, because you and Haylen are getting very worked up about it, and because you two have been playing WAY more defense than offense.

EBWOP: well, I think that counts as a stand on someone. LOL.
xRECKONERx wrote:Except Kise & I have not talked about this game once, and I wasn't even consciously aware of the fact that he was IN THIS GAME until he posted his first post, which contained the initial attack on me.
Of course that would change things. Seeing what
I
bloody well forgot, I don't put it beyond the realm of possibility that Kise misremembered who he was talking to. But, yeah. I think you're telling the truth. If you're lying, my hat's off to you.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Since it seems relevant, here's the list. AGAIN.

Lover List

10/12 claimed

EmpTyger - Thingyman
GreyICE - Antihero
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes
Implosion - Kise
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
q21 - Umbrage
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage

List of the Useless

Post useful things to get off this list.

dramonic
Nero Cain
(See: Lover) (Still: Post Moar)
Vezok Piraka
(Lifetime achievement award)
kcdaspot
werewolf555
implosion
(See: Lover) (Still: Post Moar)
SnakePlisskin (Team effort award)
Llamarble (Team effort award)
DarlaBlueEyes (Team effort award)

Weird Ass Teams

Umbrage/q21
- like 15-20 combined posts, 1-2 sentences worth of total content.
Vezok/Snake
- Combined content = virtually nothing
Llamarble/DarlaBlueEyes
- Combined content = failboat
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Reck : I really want to sleep with Haylen mind you. Actually I want to sleep with any hot girl like Hayl.

LOL. That sounds freaking weird. Although I have to agree Reck has to be the good guy here.

I think we have to wait for Kise to come out and explain because I don't want a quicklynch.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

LOL at GreyICE list:))
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why am I not on the List of the Useless? I've done absolutely nothing.

Tragedy just posted in another game, so maybe she'll finally show here? Maybe?
-Susan Ertz

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mariyta wrote:Why am I not on the List of the Useless? I've done absolutely nothing.

Tragedy just posted in another game, so maybe she'll finally show here? Maybe?
Oversights may have occurred. Also, I'm starting to like the cut of your jib ;)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 am

Post by silavor »

I wouldn't say I got very worked up about it, PO. Curious, yes, as I didn't see a real explanation for your vote on me in your original post, but it's not like I went into a flurry of spaz attacks with caps and swearing.

And GreyICE, how many times do Haylen and I have to sleep together before you admit we're lovers?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”