xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

silvascum wrote:You snap on to ICE right away in RVS, single-mindedly focusing on him because he suggested massclaiming, an idea everyone was behind for obvious reasons.
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
1) My vote wasn't RVS, as I stated.
2) GreyICE suggested massclaim in post 6. Snake voted ICE in post 7 and said that was scummy. Espeonage posted in 8 & 9 and ignored the issue. Post 10 was GreyICE reenforcing the massclaim idea, and Post 11 was my vote on him. EVERYONE WAS NOT BEHIND THE IDEA. ONLY TWO OTHER PEOPLE HAD POSTED BESIDES ME AND ICE AT THE TIME, AND THE ONLY ONE OF THEM WHO COMMENTED ON THE MATTER SAID HE WAS AGAINST IT.
silvascum wrote:Then you snap on to Thingy for using terminology from another site, which I thought was kind of obviously not scummy, given he uses the same terminology in the sign-up thread, but whatever, you dropped the case real quick.
If it's a "but whatever" thing then why are you even attempting to use it against me.
silvascum wrote:Still don't get why you voted Emp, as your vote for Emp looks like a joke post, but since you're incapable of seeing other people's joke posts, I can't comprehend the idea of you making a joke post of your own. It just doesn't seem possible.
Haylen's joke post wasn't obviously a joke, you twat. Mine was. I even said MINDLESS SHEEPING LOL in the post. And tell me how my inability to read someone else's joke post at all relates to my ability to post a joke post. LOGIC NOT FOUND. SCUMPOINTS RISING RAPIDLY.
silvascum wrote:Then, of course, you leap straight off Haylen and on to Kise for what could very well be a total misunderstanding.
OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE DRMYSHOTTYIZSIK GAINED A VOCABULARY BUT RETAINED HIS IQ
Read what I fucking said above about Kise. His entire goddamn case on me is built on this strong idea that he knew, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that I
knew
the setup. That's a pretty DAMN STRONG PIECE OF EVIDENCE to be 'misremembering'. It's not even a misunderstanding - WE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT THE GAME PERIOD.
silvascum wrote:The point is, every one of your cases so far is based on a single piece of misinterpreted garbage, with the exception of Emp where you were just bandwagoning. I see nothing town about any of that.
Listen,
[removed -
Sens
]
Nothing about my case on Kise is about a misinterpretation. It's based on a bold-faced lie, so you can drop that one.
My vote on ICE was a misunderstanding.
And my vote on Haylen? I'm still holding to it, so you can just drop that charade too, because even if you believe she was 100% joking, I don't think the intent is there.
silvascum wrote:You have based the ENTIRETY of your assault on GreyICE the first day on the fact that you supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that GreyICE knew there would be nightkills… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF YOUR CASE… and you want us to be willing to just write it off as 'lol i misremembered'?
No. I based my assault on GreyICE off the NORMAL MO FOR MAFIA GAMES which is that MAFIA HAVE NIGHTKILLS. I didn't say I misremembered - I never knew there weren't nightkills in this game. That is a completely different scenario, and if you misrep me again so help me god I'm going to lose the last bit of civility I'm trying to maintain to refrain from getting modkilled.
silvascum wrote:...Or she wanted to make a humorous entrance, so she makes an obvscum joke post that's obviously a joke? No one else is taking it seriously, in fact two other players commented on how funny it was, proving that other people realized her intro post for what it was; a humorous joke.
And since you're going to insist upon it, sources:
It wasn't fucking humorous. If she was going to try and be blatantly fucking humorous, then why the FUCK did she bother to give TOWN, NEUTRAL, AND SCUM READS ON PLAYERS? You don't fucking do that if it's funny. The claim was the only obvious joke part of that post, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REST OF HER POST.
silvascum wrote:lolwut? Please explain.
You are taking my attempts to scumhunt and launch assaults against players I find scummy… and instead of viewing them in that light, DELIBERATELY trying to show them as "Why are you so desperate for a lynch?"
That question is so many levels of mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic that I can't even begin to respond to it.

[removed -
Sens
]
Last edited by SensFan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

OVERSIGHTS MAY HAVE OCCURRED.

UPDATED LIST GODDAMN IT.

Lover List

11/12 claimed

1/12 By Captain Obvious

EmpTyger - Thingyman
GreyICE - Antihero
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes
Implosion - Kise
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
q21 - Umbrage
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage
Haylen - Silvador
Werewolf555 - Dramonic
(combined content: 0.6 pig farts)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

Holy fuck, it's not me that's raging in a game. I'm enjoying this.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by silavor »

Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(

Proper response to raging wall of fire in a sec.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

silavor wrote:Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(
Don't feel bad. No one ever spells my name right and everyone calls me "Mary."
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:
silavor wrote:Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(
Don't feel bad.
No one ever
spells my name right and everyone calls me "Mary."
Mariyta wrote:Don't feel bad.
No one ever
spells my name right and
everyone
calls me "Mary."
Mariyta wrote:
No one ever
Mariyta wrote:
No one ever
Mariyta wrote:
No one
Mariyta wrote:
ever
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Are you going to invoke the Lynch All Liars policy now, darling? :P
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Antihero »

No, I just wanted to do it to see how long it usually takes Fate to do it.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

OKAY.
NEW POLICY.
I DON'T MISSPELL NAMES. OTHER PEOPLE PICK BAD USERNAMES. I SPELL THEM CORRECTLY.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Reck's posts are the most entertaining thing I've seen all week. I don't like Kise's could-be lie though. LaL has rarely failed in my experience and unless Kise can come up with a good reason for such a lie my vote may end up right there.

I realize I am useless but getting over the flu and catching up in several games slows a girl down. Have a little sympathy, yeah? I'll pick it up here soon
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote: You snap on to ICE right away in RVS, single-mindedly focusing on him because he suggested massclaiming, an idea everyone was behind for obvious reasons.
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
1) My vote wasn't RVS, as I stated.
2) GreyICE suggested massclaim in post 6. Snake voted ICE in post 7 and said that was scummy. Espeonage posted in 8 & 9 and ignored the issue. Post 10 was GreyICE reenforcing the massclaim idea, and Post 11 was my vote on him. EVERYONE WAS NOT BEHIND THE IDEA. ONLY TWO OTHER PEOPLE HAD POSTED BESIDES ME AND ICE AT THE TIME, AND THE ONLY ONE OF THEM WHO COMMENTED ON THE MATTER SAID HE WAS AGAINST IT.
It was a vote at the beginning of the game, and RVS continued for quite a few pages after. Terribly sorry for not taking you on your word that it was legitimate scumhunting, without even a drop of RVS.
Also, you really need to take a closer look at the start of the game. Snake's issue was ICE suggesting without actually suggesting, not the fact that ICE suggested a massclaim. And after your vote, on the next page, there still isn't anyone against a mass loverclaim except you, until Purple Orange has a momentary lapse in recollection.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:Then you snap on to Thingy for using terminology from another site, which I thought was kind of obviously not scummy, given he uses the same terminology in the sign-up thread, but whatever, you dropped the case real quick.
If it's a "but whatever" thing then why are you even attempting to use it against me.
You used it first, I'm just staying consistent and covering all the bases. Besides, it's still evidence, just not the most telling.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:Then, of course, you leap straight off Haylen and on to Kise for what could very well be a total misunderstanding.
OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE DRMYSHOTTYIZSIK GAINED A VOCABULARY BUT RETAINED HIS IQ
Read what I fucking said above about Kise. His entire goddamn case on me is built on this strong idea that he knew, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that I
knew
the setup. That's a pretty DAMN STRONG PIECE OF EVIDENCE to be 'misremembering'. It's not even a misunderstanding - WE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT THE GAME PERIOD.
One of you is lying, and unlike you I'm not totally convinced you're the innocent one. Screaming at me isn't going to help.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:...Or she wanted to make a humorous entrance, so she makes an obvscum joke post that's obviously a joke? No one else is taking it seriously, in fact two other players commented on how funny it was, proving that other people realized her intro post for what it was; a humorous joke.
And since you're going to insist upon it, sources:
It wasn't fucking humorous. If she was going to try and be blatantly fucking humorous, then why the FUCK did she bother to give TOWN, NEUTRAL, AND SCUM READS ON PLAYERS? You don't fucking do that if it's funny. The claim was the only obvious joke part of that post, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REST OF HER POST.
Listing town, neutral and scum reads = making a suspicion list, just like what those other two guys did earlier. Notice how everyone jumped on them for making lists, and how they were all saying how scummy it is to make lists? It's almost as if Haylen was putting obvscummy things in to her intro post to be humorous. OH WAIT!
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:lolwut? Please explain.
You are taking my attempts to scumhunt and launch assaults against players I find scummy… and instead of viewing them in that light, DELIBERATELY trying to show them as "Why are you so desperate for a lynch?"
That question is so many levels of mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic that I can't even begin to respond to it.
Oh don't get me wrong, I've looked at your cases with impartial bias (well, except for Haylen's, because I already know she's town). Then I found you scummy for making them in the first place.
Obviously
I'm trying to show them as "why are you so desperate for a lynch," because being "desperate for a lynch" is synonymous with "being scum." I'm not quite sure why you find scumhunting "mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic," but hey, whatever floats your boat.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Not up to date, but I see we're lover claiming

My lover is... Werewolf.

;_;
Babe, make him go awaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Without lynching me if possible.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

dramonic wrote:Not up to date, but I see we're lover claiming

My lover is... Werewolf.

;_;
*puts some popcorn in the microwave*

*waits for Reck's reaction*
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

save some for me.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

silva wrote:It was a vote at the beginning of the game, and RVS continued for quite a few pages after. Terribly sorry for not taking you on your word that it was legitimate scumhunting, without even a drop of RVS.
Okay, good, at least you admit you're wrong.
silva wrote:Also, you really need to take a closer look at the start of the game. Snake's issue was ICE suggesting without actually suggesting, not the fact that ICE suggested a massclaim. And after your vote, on the next page, there still isn't anyone against a mass loverclaim except you, until Purple Orange has a momentary lapse in recollection.
Yes, because I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WERE NO NIGHTKILLS WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HARPING ON THIS FFS
silva wrote:One of you is lying, and unlike you I'm not totally convinced you're the innocent one. Screaming at me isn't going to help.
No, but once you're lynched, it'll be totally cathartic for me to remove another
[removed -
Sens
]
from the game.
silva wrote:Listing town, neutral and scum reads = making a suspicion list, just like what those other two guys did earlier. Notice how everyone jumped on them for making lists, and how they were all saying how scummy it is to make lists? It's almost as if Haylen was putting obvscummy things in to her intro post to be humorous. OH WAIT!
No. Just, no. You don't make lists. You don't give REASONS FOR SOMEONE BEING SCUMMY if it's a joke.
silva wrote:Oh don't get me wrong, I've looked at your cases with impartial bias (well, except for Haylen's, because I already know she's town). Then I found you scummy for making them in the first place. Obviously I'm trying to show them as "why are you so desperate for a lynch," because being "desperate for a lynch" is synonymous with "being scum." I'm not quite sure why you find scumhunting "mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic," but hey, whatever floats your boat.
Listen, you
[removed -
Sens
]
, you're not scumhunting when you ask me a question that is FOUNDED IN A BIASED, IMPARTIAL STATEMENT. Asking me why I'm desperate for a lynch MAKES THE BASE ASSUMPTION that I'm desperate for a lynch. You weren't asking that from an unbiased standpoint to try and scumhunt - you were asking that SO THAT YOU COULD PUT THE THOUGHT IN PEOPLE'S HEADS THAT I'M DESPERATE FOR A LYNCH. TOWNIES DON'T DO THAT.
If you were actually interested in scumhunting, you wouldn't be trying to so slyly state my "desperation" as fact. When, GUESS WHAT, I guarantee you most of the people here wouldn't agree with your fucking bullshit analysis.
Last edited by SensFan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

he hasn't found Dramonic's post yet.
popcorn
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

why is reck acting like Fate?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

dramonic wrote:Not up to date, but I see we're lover claiming

My lover is... Werewolf.

;_;
oh my fucking god
werewolf is your partner

Okay so we just pretend like werewolf isn't playing and move ahead
Please move your vote to Kise

Also, are you town?
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's okay, I'm pretty sure werewolf is pretending like werewolf isn't playing.

So is kcdaspot.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote: FOUNDED IN A BIASED, IMPARTIAL STATEMENT
How is it both biased and impartial at the same time? Antonyms don't mix well. They're like water and oil, you can try to squish 'em together all you want, but in the end you just get a segmented mess.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

*PARTIAL

You got the fucking idea you blithering fool.
green shirt thursdays
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Request replacement

I'm not playing with someone who can't keep personal issues out of a game and acts like a total cock. Maybe this'll get you some brownie points with your little friends, Reck.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Haylen »

Change that to request replacement unless Reck's autoreplaced.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Haylen wrote:
Request replacement

I'm not playing with someone who can't keep personal issues out of a game and acts like a total cock. Maybe this'll get you some brownie points with your little friends, Reck.
OH NO GUYS I SCARED OFF HAYLEN
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
/notphased
/stillwantstolynchscum
/haylenignoredmywholecaseandnarroweditdowntoapersonalissue
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SPOILER ALERT
SensFan is not going to forcereplace me.

BTW, Sens replied to my PM and said he'd need time to think about me posting the screenshot and would let me know tonight.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”