gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

No it's not, but putting it in a game where there was one one-shot cop ability WOULD be bastard.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yeah, I see that. I guess we can leave vezo alive. But I won't use my last damaging ability until he's dead.
By the way, gandalf, I don't understand this. What's the difference between using it tonight and later except...we could get rid of a scumkill tonight if you use it?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Yeah, I see that. I guess we can leave vezo alive. But I won't use my last damaging ability until he's dead.
By the way, gandalf, I don't understand this. What's the difference between using it tonight and later except...we could get rid of a scumkill tonight if you use it?
Get rid of a scumkill? I don't understand what you're asking, but the reason I won't use my last damage ability until he's dead is that if the poison ever expires, then I don't want to be left with no way to get rid of him except wasting a lynch.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Get rid of a scumkill? I don't understand what you're asking, but the reason I won't use my last damage ability until he's dead is that if the poison ever expires, then I don't want to be left with no way to get rid of him except wasting a lynch.
Killing sorcerer scum tonight = getting rid of a scumkill as they will have no one left, yes?
Also, it's not a waste? It's the same effect either way.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
By the way, you're not the only one with damaging abilities ;). Though I'm not going into specifics (last game claim mechanics).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Katy »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yeahhhhhh...........

Katy's definitely scum. Do you think that ice savant is a scum role? Because it's been proven I have ice powers.
I didn't say you had a scum role. You clearly flipped town.

What I'm wondering is if scum had a resurrect-recruit power. All I'm saying is it's something to think about if people keep getting mislynched by "confirmed" townies who don't even bother to make a reasoned case.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katy wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Yeahhhhhh...........

Katy's definitely scum. Do you think that ice savant is a scum role? Because it's been proven I have ice powers.
I didn't say you had a scum role. You clearly flipped town.

What I'm wondering is if scum had a resurrect-recruit power. All I'm saying is it's something to think about if people keep getting mislynched by "confirmed" townies who don't even bother to make a reasoned case.
Good thought
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm all caught up! This is a very controversial matter, but I want you to hear me out on this. This could be valuable to consider.

malthusis has been throwing up red flags for me since the beginning of the game.

I really hate this post
malthusis wrote:Here's a quick thought I just came up with:

It seems pretty obvious to me that sorcerer scum would not be on Katsuki's QL wagon.
WIFOM

Here are the people who voted for Katuki to get lynched:

Katsuki (8) - Albert B. Rampage, Tasky, ThAdmiral, SnakePlissken, CryMeARiver, CooLDoG, malthusis, vezokpiraka

The people who are living right now who haven't voted for Katsuki are:

Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT

We can eliminate Gandalf for obvious reasons (he flipped town), and I honestly think that Bunnylover is town, especially with his recent actions. That leaves only 2 people:
WIFOM

RBT and Katy

I'm sure that the last Sorcerer is one of these two.
the last sorcerer? what makes you so certain there are
sorcerers. Sure RBT has now confirmed that there are 6 scum overall, but that says nothing about factions.
responses in
italics

malthusis wrote:
Katy wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:
Also, a question to Katy, Bunny and RBT. Why didn't you vote for Katsuki when we knew he was scum? Or even posted after the hammer to say you would have?
I did vote for Katsuki after we knew he was scum.
I was talking about before the flip. Not voting for Katsuki after the flip would be like pasting a huge "I AM SCUM" sign in big bold letters on your forehead.
Your logic is broken. Thankfully, nobody has listened to you, scum.

FoS: malthusis

Considering SitMOA I, it may not be completely justified to consider flips confirmed information.
Riceballtail wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I'm almost certain that Kat was telling the truth now by the way.
Highly likely. I suspect two teams of three scum each. Either way, I know for 100% certain that there are six scum in the game. Would the last living professor like to confirm it, or are you scum too?

The council consisted of: Myself, Katsuki, Nacho, Beefster, Chesskid, and one other player, of whom never posted in the QT. We were not confirmed as town, and used aliases. Three of us must be alive to cast a ritual, so we cannot affect the game any longer with them.
I can confirm this as fact. I am also 90% certain that RBT is town.

I forgot to mention this earlier: it is possible that Katsuki was never in the neighborhood. He could be an ordinary sorcerer who claimed to be Magneto. (We had aliases) The real Magneto could be lurking in the QT...

And I think it's you!
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, now I know who ProfessorX was. Chess is really bad at logging in to the right account >.>

Hmmmm....... That's really irritating. But RBT is probably town. Other professor, if you're town, speak up.

Actually, ABR could be that last professor. Were you told when the other professors died?
Here's my original thought process:

You're in the neighborhood? Why would you kill me if you knew I was in the neighborhood? It's not protown to kill off a player who can help with performing protown rituals.

And another thing: You ARE the other professor. The council could not perform rituals last night, and RBT was there, therefore there is no other professor. My bet is that you were Magnetoscum, and you agreed with your scum faction that the next lynchee would claim Magneto, and naturally you would sink into the shadows of the QT.

You are probably a deathgodfather.

But wait, there's more!

This looks fishy.
gandalf5166 wrote:Well, it's nice to see someone helped me out with Beefster(although it looks like it was CoolDog).
I find the way he's pointing out my kill to be odd.
gandalf5166 wrote:I just realized: Beefster's death is the only one with kill flavor. Weird, huh?
And this...
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I'm almost certain that Kat was telling the truth now by the way.
gandalf5166 wrote:Lol at Snake. You admit that you have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on, and yet you pick up an item and act like it will tell you. Drop the item, and give it to someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. I mean, I'd rather you let vezok keep it. You are by definition the WORST person to hold it, regardless of your alignment. Also, this game is not going fast lol. It's halfway through D3 and we only have 16 pages. Even if malt was my TOP suspect, if I didn't know what was going on and he presumably did, I would let him have it, because he would at least have to PRETEND he used it for pro-town purposes. Whereas I couldn't, because I didn't know what was going on.

That said, I think vezok just became confirmed yellow scum. Think for a second. Scrolls are written in Draconian(I think, it might be some other language, but the point is that only spell-users can read them). So a non-caster wouldn't be able to read it. With this in mind, I want Snake to keep the scroll. Then, once he gets it, he'll tell us if he can tell what it does. Then he'll drop it and I'll pick it up. If he was right, he's confirmed non-yellow scum. Also, at this point, if I too can't read the scroll, I can announce as such and there's no harm done. Then we'll give it to ThAd(if Snake can read it, since there are only two yellow scum left), and he can try the same thing. Rinse and repeat. Until we find both yellow scum :D
Why did he want the scroll so badly?
gandalf5166 wrote:I just realized what the scroll probably does..... Once I get it, I'm using it unless I CAN read it and I was wrong.
How would you know? If you think Kat was being truthful, then he was Magneto and you are his affiliate, and thus you are not a professor. Why would you be so obsessed about getting an item you thought would protect you? (In reality, it was the scroll that gives a post restriction upon use- I made it, and concealed it, thinking chesskid was in the QT as I wanted to essentially prevent him from being a dick-voter again by making him unable to vote in posts, hoping he would take the bait. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, the scroll was used by gandalf. I already used the protection scroll in attempt to save myself from death)
gandalf wrote:And yeah, godfather is possible, but if there really is a role that builds up to a oneshot cop and there are no other cop roles(which is entirely possible, there weren't any cops in the last game and a lot of mods hate cops), then it would be stupid as fuck.
He seems to be hinting at his own role.

WARNING: WIFOM APPROACHING!
I also find it strange that gandalf has not been rekilled yet despite his "confirmed" townie status.

My conclusion, which I understand contradicts the above somewhat, but I felt it necessary to show my thought process before showing my ultimate conclusion.
Now, it has become clear. I am very confident with this logic:
*gandalf is a deathgodfather affiliated with Katsuki, the real professor.
**Katsuki fed gandalf the information from the quicktopic, including aliases.
*There is in fact another professor lurking about in the QT, likely town.
*he wanted to get lots of items to take advantage of them.
*gandalf is mercilessly abusing his "confirmed" townie status.

VOTE: gandalf
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

UNVOTE: Katy
Until I can read Beef's case before quick hammer.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Beefster:

First: Having differently sized scumteams is rather unusual, so i would think it safe to assume that both teams have three members.

Second, which really crumbles your case: Yes, there was a death anti-miller in the last game. EVERYBODY HATED IT AND THE MOD PROMISED NOT TO DO IT AGAIN

Third: Pay more attention. In a Mish Mash game I was playing, me and chess shared a QT, and he kept posting as ProfessorX. Thus, "Now I know who ProfessorX was." I am not in the neighborhood. If you want, I can link you to the goddamn QT.

Fourth: At that point, I thought that CD was an SK, and it made sense for his kill flavor to be stabbed. So that's how I came to that conclusion.

Fifth: I wanted the scroll because I thought it would grant a bulletproof.I thought it was likely that scum would try to kill me.

Sixth: I can only wow at your implication that I'm denying that there would be a godfather..... Because I'm one?

Seventh: I haven't been killed because scum knows I'm almost certainly being protected at nights. Leaving me alive for WIFOM would be pointless, because nobody would be stupid enough to think I was scum. Or so most would assume.

Eighth: If the last professor was town, why would he be so quiet? And wouldn't that put the yellow scum at a severe disadvantage?

Lastly: I honestly can't even believe I have to make this post.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Beefster wrote:I'm all caught up! This is a very controversial matter, but I want you to hear me out on this. This could be valuable to consider.

malthusis has been throwing up red flags for me since the beginning of the game.

I really hate this post
malthusis wrote:Here's a quick thought I just came up with:

It seems pretty obvious to me that sorcerer scum would not be on Katsuki's QL wagon.
WIFOM

Here are the people who voted for Katuki to get lynched:

Katsuki (8) - Albert B. Rampage, Tasky, ThAdmiral, SnakePlissken, CryMeARiver, CooLDoG, malthusis, vezokpiraka

The people who are living right now who haven't voted for Katsuki are:

Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT

We can eliminate Gandalf for obvious reasons (he flipped town), and I honestly think that Bunnylover is town, especially with his recent actions. That leaves only 2 people:
WIFOM

RBT and Katy

I'm sure that the last Sorcerer is one of these two.
the last sorcerer? what makes you so certain there are
sorcerers. Sure RBT has now confirmed that there are 6 scum overall, but that says nothing about factions.
responses in
italics

malthusis wrote:
Katy wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:
Also, a question to Katy, Bunny and RBT. Why didn't you vote for Katsuki when we knew he was scum? Or even posted after the hammer to say you would have?
I did vote for Katsuki after we knew he was scum.
I was talking about before the flip. Not voting for Katsuki after the flip would be like pasting a huge "I AM SCUM" sign in big bold letters on your forehead.
Your logic is broken. Thankfully, nobody has listened to you, scum.

FoS: malthusis

Considering SitMOA I, it may not be completely justified to consider flips confirmed information.
Riceballtail wrote:
Highly likely. I suspect two teams of three scum each. Either way, I know for 100% certain that there are six scum in the game. Would the last living professor like to confirm it, or are you scum too?

The council consisted of: Myself, Katsuki, Nacho, Beefster, Chesskid, and one other player, of whom never posted in the QT. We were not confirmed as town, and used aliases. Three of us must be alive to cast a ritual, so we cannot affect the game any longer with them.
I can confirm this as fact. I am also 90% certain that RBT is town.

I forgot to mention this earlier: it is possible that Katsuki was never in the neighborhood. He could be an ordinary sorcerer who claimed to be Magneto. (We had aliases) The real Magneto could be lurking in the QT...

And I think it's you!
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, now I know who ProfessorX was. Chess is really bad at logging in to the right account >.>

Hmmmm....... That's really irritating. But RBT is probably town. Other professor, if you're town, speak up.

Actually, ABR could be that last professor. Were you told when the other professors died?
Here's my original thought process:

You're in the neighborhood? Why would you kill me if you knew I was in the neighborhood? It's not protown to kill off a player who can help with performing protown rituals.

And another thing: You ARE the other professor. The council could not perform rituals last night, and RBT was there, therefore there is no other professor. My bet is that you were Magnetoscum, and you agreed with your scum faction that the next lynchee would claim Magneto, and naturally you would sink into the shadows of the QT.

You are probably a deathgodfather.

But wait, there's more!

This looks fishy.
gandalf5166 wrote:Well, it's nice to see someone helped me out with Beefster(although it looks like it was CoolDog).
I find the way he's pointing out my kill to be odd.
gandalf5166 wrote:I just realized: Beefster's death is the only one with kill flavor. Weird, huh?
And this...
gandalf5166 wrote:Lol at Snake. You admit that you have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on, and yet you pick up an item and act like it will tell you. Drop the item, and give it to someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. I mean, I'd rather you let vezok keep it. You are by definition the WORST person to hold it, regardless of your alignment. Also, this game is not going fast lol. It's halfway through D3 and we only have 16 pages. Even if malt was my TOP suspect, if I didn't know what was going on and he presumably did, I would let him have it, because he would at least have to PRETEND he used it for pro-town purposes. Whereas I couldn't, because I didn't know what was going on.

That said, I think vezok just became confirmed yellow scum. Think for a second. Scrolls are written in Draconian(I think, it might be some other language, but the point is that only spell-users can read them). So a non-caster wouldn't be able to read it. With this in mind, I want Snake to keep the scroll. Then, once he gets it, he'll tell us if he can tell what it does. Then he'll drop it and I'll pick it up. If he was right, he's confirmed non-yellow scum. Also, at this point, if I too can't read the scroll, I can announce as such and there's no harm done. Then we'll give it to ThAd(if Snake can read it, since there are only two yellow scum left), and he can try the same thing. Rinse and repeat. Until we find both yellow scum :D
Why did he want the scroll so badly?
gandalf5166 wrote:I just realized what the scroll probably does..... Once I get it, I'm using it unless I CAN read it and I was wrong.
How would you know? If you think Kat was being truthful, then he was Magneto and you are his affiliate, and thus you are not a professor. Why would you be so obsessed about getting an item you thought would protect you? (In reality, it was the scroll that gives a post restriction upon use- I made it, and concealed it, thinking chesskid was in the QT as I wanted to essentially prevent him from being a dick-voter again by making him unable to vote in posts, hoping he would take the bait. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, the scroll was used by gandalf. I already used the protection scroll in attempt to save myself from death)
gandalf wrote:And yeah, godfather is possible, but if there really is a role that builds up to a oneshot cop and there are no other cop roles(which is entirely possible, there weren't any cops in the last game and a lot of mods hate cops), then it would be stupid as fuck.
He seems to be hinting at his own role.

WARNING: WIFOM APPROACHING!
I also find it strange that gandalf has not been rekilled yet despite his "confirmed" townie status.

My conclusion, which I understand contradicts the above somewhat, but I felt it necessary to show my thought process before showing my ultimate conclusion.
Now, it has become clear. I am very confident with this logic:
*gandalf is a deathgodfather affiliated with Katsuki, the real professor.
**Katsuki fed gandalf the information from the quicktopic, including aliases.
*There is in fact another professor lurking about in the QT, likely town.
*he wanted to get lots of items to take advantage of them.
*gandalf is mercilessly abusing his "confirmed" townie status.

VOTE: gandalf
Hmmmm - I support the Malt fos, I find the reverse godfather and most everything else about gandalf (except a few coincidences that match up with the Professor QT) to be mostly WIFOM. Also, why would someone town lurk from the Professor QT?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

In fact, I know Beefster won't go away, so here's the QT where I saw ProfX:
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/CzhaR5K79JJE
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Make sure you all look at that link, because it pretty much confirms that I'm not one of the professors.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:In fact, I know Beefster won't go away, so here's the QT where I saw ProfX:
If that's ongoing...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:In fact, I know Beefster won't go away, so here's the QT where I saw ProfX:
If that's ongoing...
It's a survivor game, not mafia.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
If that's ongoing...
It's a survivor game, not mafia.
Ah, btw, how does that confirm yoU?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh shit, the one where I actually react to him posting as that account is the other one(from the same game, but still sorta relevant, so I can't share it). Beefster's case is still stupid.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Beefster »

Ok. I'm officially a moron.

unvote

And sorry about the post restriction. I originally meant to bait chesskid into using it, but obviously that didn't work...

VOTE: Malthusis

Mostly gut right now.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Beefster »

And of course the aforementioned reason.
Get to know a meat boy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I would ask specifically why you changed your mind, but you're cleared town so it doesn't matter and we have more important things to worry about.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:I would ask specifically why you changed your mind, but you're cleared town so it doesn't matter and we have more important things to worry about.
I'd laugh quite hard if he were a reverse godfather.
I'd support Malt lynch before Katy lynch personally. I have never gotten the case against Katy really (as I think I've expressed many times). The clears may decide since we have like 2 or 3, but for now: VOTE: Malt
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

beefster if Gandalf is the deathgodfather of one of the team, wouldn't that make you the other deathgodfather since the only reason Gandalf was reserrected was because of his powers (assuming that what death godfather do) which would mean you would be the other one (2 scum team).
I just think that ridiculous logic and smack you on the head.
Also it wasn't Gandlaf who wanted the items, it was the active players who said Gandalf should have the items.
Btw since their are 3 professor (Beefster, RBT, the lurker that is unknown) doesn't that mean you 3 can preform a ritual again?
Another thing about the professor, how exactly is everyone dead who was a professor. I mean if you think about it you all were using allias so it makes no sense (unless some slipped) for them to be dead in the first place, but this is me just rambling.

I don't know, I haven't really read Malt as scummy.
I dislike CMAR vote on Malt. If you never supported Katy lynch, well you would want Malt lynch instead of Katy, why would you go with the lynch that Malt had started against Katy?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh my, oh my. There
wasn't
any rule against this, but please refrain from posting outside links here. You're lucky I am not trigger-happy. Still, I will see you punished.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, I guess I won't be posting the other one once the game finishes.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Katy »

I can totally get behind a Malthusis lynch, he's been posting misinformation all game. I also just noticed that when he originally posted about people not voting Katsuki he made it a choice between me and RBT only, and only later after the pressure on me was well underway with Gandalf's support, casually threw in the fact that Bunnylover also fit that criteria.

VOTE: Malthusis

Gandalf if you are still insistent that I am scum, I would appreciate it if you would answer these outstanding questions:
Katy wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Katy is probably scum, and is possibly the governor who saved Kats, as she's defending someone who's already dead far too hard.
Where do I defend Katsuki?
Katy wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote: @Katy:Maybe. But then, why would scum waste their governor like that? Same logic. Maybe you guys seriously thought that the death miller thing would work. The reason I think you are scum is that it seemed like you were defending Kats instead of attacking his wagoners.
Please show me where you think I am defending Katsuki before the flip, because I've just reviewed all my posts and I don't see it.
Katy wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Not voting for Katsuki isn't even the main problem with you, Katy.
Care to tell me what is, then?
Katy wrote: Gandalf can you please lay out your exact case on me so I can at least try to respond?
You have yet to respond to any of those.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”