Antihero - 1 - Dekes
No Lynch - 1 - boberz

Not Voting: Antihero, Mariyta, Ant_to_the_max, Xtoxm

Deadline: February 23.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

V/LA: ...

Searching for a replacement for Xtoxm.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Taking a small break from my proofs. Don't quit guys...remember it is just a game. :(
Once I finish my proofs I'll come back with my thoughts.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 am

Post by boberz »

Mariyta thinks hammering is scummy! lol.

Please dont quite antihero

we do need the discussion of nolynch v lynch
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:Mariyta thinks hammering is scummy! lol.
See? This is why I'm not going to bother participating anymore.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Dekes »

Mari, don't take this game too personally. The same thing happened in LOTR, remember? Just relax, chuckle at boberz' posts because he apparently enjoys playing the dick in mafia.

Back to game related things: What do you think happened last night, Mari? You switched from boberz and me and a nokill to boberz and AH within one post.

@Boberz
What exactly do you think the no lynch will accomplish but giving scum more influence on the lynch tomorrow? Do you doubt xtoxm's claim? I don't see anyone dying that would weaken/strengthen the argument about whether last night was a no kill or a successful roleblock on AH.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Mari, don't take this game too personally. The same thing happened in LOTR, remember? Just relax, chuckle at boberz' posts because he apparently enjoys playing the dick in mafia.

Back to game related things: What do you think happened last night, Mari? You switched from boberz and me and a nokill to boberz and AH within one post.

@Boberz
What exactly do you think the no lynch will accomplish but giving scum more influence on the lynch tomorrow? Do you doubt xtoxm's claim? I don't see anyone dying that would weaken/strengthen the argument about whether last night was a no kill or a successful roleblock on AH.
There are too many dicks in mafia.

I looked over the votes and did some ISOs. Boberz and AH make the most sense. Not to mention that AH seems to have resigned himself to his fate, despite the fact that if we lynch him and he's town, it's game over. From my experience with him, he's not that apathetic. And boberz just laughs at me rather than actually responding to my case.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 am

Post by boberz »

The idea that hammering is scummy is ludicrous I will laugh at it all I want. It is not a case. I will not answer non cases.

Nolynch will help because it narrows our pool of mislynches tomorrow. I am not resigned to it but I think it might be best.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Dekes »

Do you honestly think AH will be dead tomorrow if we no lynch?

So it essentially comes down to whether you believe xtoxm or not. And today we have the bonus of having more control over the lynch than tomorrow if we no lynch.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Do you honestly think AH will be dead tomorrow if we no lynch?

So it essentially comes down to whether you believe xtoxm or not. And today we have the bonus of having more control over the lynch than tomorrow if we no lynch.
Who do you think it is? X hates me, so you're the only one I trust right now.
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by boberz »

Dekes wrote:Do you honestly think AH will be dead tomorrow if we no lynch?

How does that change anything? You did not address the reasons I gave for a nolynch.

Should we do it or not. If not address my reasons for doing it.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Almost didn't make it home today.
Overnight I thought about it, and the only way X is scum is if he is a one night kill scum roll. I'm willing to follow him to the end.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Dekes »

boberz wrote:How does that change anything? You did not address the reasons I gave for a nolynch.

Should we do it or not. If not address my reasons for doing it.
You really are AH's partner, aren't you?

I did say that I want to lynch AH over a no lynch and I explained why it's better in several posts now.
You gave one measely reason and that is that a no lynch would narrow down our suspect pool. But that doesn't change the fact that we have to deal with wether AH scum is or not tomorrow as well. If we lynch him today, he flips scum and we can still no lynch tomorrow.

You on the other hand failed to address my points. Do you believe xtoxm? And if you do and you think AH is scum why is a no lynch still better than AH's lynch? The only thing that will change is that one of our pretty much confirmed persons will die and AH will still be around.

@Mari
I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly? You want me to say who I think will die tonight? If so, see above.

And if anyone wants further proof of AH being scum. He hasn't posted in here since his weak defence "Screwed again by a scum no-kill" (and if you're reading this, AH, I still want the link of that other game where this supposedly has happened to you before), yet he has frequently posted in all of his other games. I think Mari hit the nail on the head saying AH has basically given up already.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

No, I wanted to know your Pick 2 for scum. I'm happy with an AH lynch, but it won't go through until we get a replacement for X. Why does boberz get to act like a dick the entire game, but I get pissed for a few pages and someone leaves? Life sucks.

And AH posted the link in #911. It's Lie To Me Mafia. I haven't read it, because I think if he was town, he'd be trying to prove his innocence a bit harder. He's not the type to just give up and let scum win.
-Susan Ertz

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Empking replaces Xtoxm effective immediately. Please welcome him!
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Empking »

Reading now. If you have any questions or requests ask them.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 am

Post by boberz »

Just seen dekes' join date, so explained why he has confused me all game. Ofcourse I believe xtoxm or at the very least do not think we can afford not to. But nolynching gives us those extra %points tomorrow and the next day. No lynching the next day only gives us that the next day.

But I am now
unvoteing nolynch
because we have a chance to confirm anothre scum if xtoxm tells us who he will roleblock tomorrow.

so xtoxm should say that now.

I will vote antihero soon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Empking »

I only had the one roleblock which I've already used.

Yeah we shouldn't No Lynch. The question is whether or not to kill AH (we should). No lynching doesn't help us with that.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

boberz wrote:Just seen dekes' join date, so explained why he has confused me all game. Ofcourse I believe xtoxm or at the very least do not think we can afford not to. But nolynching gives us those extra %points tomorrow and the next day. No lynching the next day only gives us that the next day.

But I am now
unvoteing nolynch
because we have a chance to confirm anothre scum if xtoxm tells us who he will roleblock tomorrow.

so xtoxm should say that now.

I will vote antihero soon.
I want everyone to see how much fail is in this post right here.
boberz wrote:Ofcourse I believe xtoxm or at the very least do not think we can afford not to. But nolynching gives us those extra %points tomorrow and the next day. No lynching the next day only gives us that the next day.
Here Bob states that he believes that he believes that Xtoxm was really a town JoaT. That would mean that he believes there are two (2) confirmed townies, Xtoxm and Mari.

In the next sentence though, he proposes that a no lynch will increase our percent chance of lynching scum. This is impossible seeing as how there are two confirmed townies that the scum has to kill. If we no lynch, then we will be in the same position, with one dead confirmed townie.
boberz wrote:because we have a chance to confirm anothre scum if xtoxm tells us who he will roleblock tomorrow.

No....[preview edit] Ah, I see his replacement took care of that.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTE: Antihero
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes thinks we should kill AH, Empking thinks we should kill AH. I think we should kill AH. The remaining town should think we should kill AH.

P-edit: That's L-1.
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE:

Vengekill: Mariyta
:cool:

Bye-bye everybody!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

wait....
>__________>
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by boberz »

Mariyta wrote:Dekes thinks we should kill AH, Empking thinks we should kill AH. I think we should kill AH. The remaining town should think we should kill AH.

That was a crap L1 considering we needed xtoxm to tell us who he is role blocking! Xtoxm get here swift and tell us please.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Dekes thinks we should kill AH, Empking thinks we should kill AH. I think we should kill AH. The remaining town should think we should kill AH.

That was a crap L1 considering we needed xtoxm to tell us who he is role blocking! Xtoxm get here swift and tell us please.
Go to hell.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”