GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I submit mini 1105: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15934

Every single scum in it was 'too scum to be scum.' There's a reason scum died every day. Check the ISOs of Zdenek/Drizzle, RobCapone, and Jerbs. They're unbelievable.

Usually what is 'newbie' scum or 'VI' scum is shit like what VezokPiraka and Snake are pulling in this thread. You know, lurking, shitposting, mindless sheeping, etc. But you know what even the worst poster has? A general consistency pattern, when they're being honest. You do NOT attack someone for 'mindless sheeping' then turn around and straight up say 'oh look, mindless sheep.' The biggest way to determine if posting is just idiotic or really scummy? Basic honesty. Those posts lack basic honesty.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Antihero wrote:Idea #1: You're scum. We'll expound upon this at length, it's already been expounded upon a bit in our quickthread.
I bet you have. OMGUS much?
Antihero wrote:Being productive in this game means finding other people scummy. What do you want my ideas on?
Well, the Reck/Kise thing would be a start. So far, all you've said on that is this:
Antihero wrote:Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.

Which is a completely neutral "I'll side with the winner" post.
Dramonic wrote:Umbrage, let's look at this from a "Kise is town" perspective. He made up a conversation and used it to accuse Reck of being scum. If the conversation doesn't exist (hint: it doesn't, as has been proven), then that makes his complete case inexistant. Reck, reacting to said accusation, provides evidence that Kise is lying about this happening, as should any townie being attacked for a disprovable reason, thinking he caught scum.
Read my posts again. I believe it's possible, even likely that the conversation was with Nero Cain, who is Reck's lover, and possible scum partner.
silavor wrote:Umbrage, why are you voting Reck? You never actually say why you think he's scummy, you just say that you think he's a better lynch than kise, and posting a bunch of hypothetical situations that don't really lead anywhere. Trying to lynch Reck because you find him annoying or irritating or whatever isn't going to help us lynch scum, and it isn't going to help us find scum later on.
There is no reason why we shouldn't lynch one of them today. Either Kise lied, or Nero Cain did. That much is clear. I've given my reasons as to why I think it's the latter.

GreyICE wrote:Q21 just... sheeps the biggest wagon he sees.
And what makes him special from the countless other people all sheeping each other in this game?
GreyICE wrote:He goes after VezokPiraka (the definition of an easy target, pretty much)
Try again. There has been no real suspicion of Vezok yet this game. Q21's case drew little attention, which proves it. If anyone here is an easy target, it's q21.
GreyICE wrote:Well, first he votes for Reckoner. The person attacking me. While q21 was voting me. He then votes EmpTyger. For what? Attacking me again. Remember, this is a hydra team with their own QT. And they've reached the conclusion that I'm scum, and the people attacking me are... scum for attacking me?
Really? Are you holding me to my page 3 reads? Are you saying I have to be of the exact same opinion of my lover?
GreyICE wrote:Well, a lot of people seem mad at Reckoner. He votes Reckoner.
Have you been reading the thread? It's pretty much guaranteed that either Reck or Kise or even both are scum.
GreyICE wrote:He then FoS' me, after attacking the people defending me earlier.
What people would they be? The only person I've attacked before Reck is EmpTyger, and he was attacking you, as I recall.
GreyICE wrote:His response to Antihero's push on this scumteam? Questions. He answers questions with questions. Why? He's scared of where the followups to his answers would lead, and stalling for time. Three others back in the QT to help him answer this one?
And here we have the baseless smearing. I challenge you to find one question of Antihero's that I have not answered. You can't, can you? Why? Because now you are bullshitting.
GreyICE wrote:They have contributed, by my measure, somewhere between jack and shit.
I was bed-ridden yesterday, coughing my lungs out. What's your excuse? What great things have you contributed so far?

And that's not me dodging with a question. That's me trying to get you to defend yourself legitimately instead of pulling this crappy OMGUS-style counter-attack. You've got some nerve saying I'm avoiding you. You never found me scummy until I called the two of you out. Coincidence?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Mod: Please fix above quote tags.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:
Antihero wrote:Being productive in this game means finding other people scummy. What do you want my ideas on?
Well, the Reck/Kise thing would be a start. So far, all you've said on that is this:
Antihero wrote:Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.
Which is a completely neutral "I'll side with the winner" post.
Um, no, it's a "I'm not siding with either" post, as shown by the fact that I'm not voting either, nor intending to vote either.
Umbrage wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Well, a lot of people seem mad at Reckoner. He votes Reckoner.
Have you been reading the thread? It's pretty much guaranteed that either Reck or Kise or even both are scum.
First off, you've lost the right to being a condescending asshole a long time ago.

Second off, there is no guarantee of that.
Umbrage wrote:
GreyICE wrote:They have contributed, by my measure, somewhere between jack and shit.
I was bed-ridden yesterday, coughing my lungs out. What's your excuse? What great things have you contributed so far?
and you're the one telling other people to read the thread?
Umbrage wrote:And that's not me dodging with a question. That's me trying to get you to defend yourself legitimately instead of pulling this crappy OMGUS-style counter-attack. You've got some nerve saying I'm avoiding you. You never found me scummy until I called the two of you out. Coincidence?
That's because you haven't been participating up to this point. You've either been participating and this is pure OMGUS or you haven't been and you're just now coming out of the woodwork now that q21 is taking some heat. You can't have it both ways.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Umbrage wrote: I was bed-ridden yesterday, coughing my lungs out. What's your excuse? What great things have you contributed so far?

And that's not me dodging with a question. That's me trying to get you to defend yourself legitimately instead of pulling this crappy OMGUS-style counter-attack. You've got some nerve saying I'm avoiding you. You never found me scummy until I called the two of you out. Coincidence?
Ah, I see. Not a bad strategy. You attack one strong poster, your partner attacks a different strong poster, then if one of us points out your scummy behavior, you go "OMGUS!"

Yeah, here's the thing. Umbrage? Your posting FUCKING SUCKS. So does your partner's. Your posting is scummy as shit.

You played the OMGUS? Go look at my wagon. How many of the people on it have I attacked? Wait, what? Oh that's right, I don't give a shit about wagons on me. I give a shit about catching scum. This was the scummiest response possible to give. It addressed nothing I said. It was just personal attacks and nonsense. Anyone, ANYONE can check the voting history and verify there is no OMGUS going on. Just you actually sucking, a lot.

You Umbrage? You're scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Thingy and I need to chat about our suspect lists...

Reckoner:
Even if I temporarily accept that “Haylen is stupid”, that “Kise blatantly lied”, and that “silavor was defending stupidity”: your reaction is still over-the-top.

Player A does thing X and it “sets you off”? Okay, I might see how that could happen.
Player A does thing X and it “sets you off” and Player B does thing Y and it “sets you off” and Player C does thing Z and it “sets you off”? Then I’m considering whether the problem isn’t with A, B, C, but with *you*. Especially when there’s nothing really out of the ordinary with Y and Z which should cause such an extreme reaction.

Let me put it this way: the mod himself has told you that your reactions are inappropriate. That ought to be a big clue.

dramonic:
I don’t think Reckoner is being voted because players think him “abrasive town”. I think it’s for being “abrasive mafia” or “abrasive werewolf”.

silavor:
Umbrage is voting Reckoner because someone is lying, and for whatever reason he has chosen to believe Kise.

Haylen/Tragedy:
Reckoner said that he allegedly didn’t know what the setup was.
Kise said that he and Reckoner allegedly discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
Reckoner denied doing so.
Kise was certain.
Reckoner posted logs allegedly showing that that didn’t happened.
Kise recanted to one of {dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
{dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} have each denied doing so.

So, someone’s lying.

GreyIce:
Just because q21 reaches a conclusion doesn’t mean that Umbrage is going to agree with it. (And I should know, given Thingy and my own differing feelings about you.)

Are you saying that you and Antihero agree with every single thing the other of you says?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want my lover Snake to do something here.

I am amazed at how much skill does emptiger has. You figured out that one of Kise or Reck are lying. Great job.

I don't think I have such a big scum read on GreyICE now.

I still think Kise is gambiting scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ Antihero:
Um, no, it's a "I'm not siding with either" post, as shown by the fact that I'm not voting either, nor intending to vote either.
[url-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-zT3DZN40]Same thing.[/url]
First off, you've lost the right to being a condescending asshole a long time ago.

First off, why do you still have that right?

Second off, allow me to quote EmpTyger (he said it best):
EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner said that he allegedly didn’t know what the setup was.
Kise was certain.
Kise recanted to one of {dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} discussed the setup pregame on AIM.

So, someone’s lying.
and you're the one telling other people to read the thread?
I did a lot of reading to catch up. I even ISO'd Reck at some point, can you imagine the hell that was?

Hm... This looks familiar... Could be called dodging a question with another question, wouldn't you say? Nah.... Of course not....
That's because you haven't been participating up to this point. You've either been participating and this is pure OMGUS or you haven't been and you're just now coming out of the woodwork now that q21 is taking some heat. You can't have it both ways.
I. WAS. IN. BED. WITH. A. FEVER. OVER. A. HUNDRED. DEGREES.

Unless you're implying that I'm lying about being sick. In which case, I'll happily come over to your house and cough all over you.

@ GreyICE:
Ah, I see. Not a bad strategy. You attack one strong poster, your partner attacks a different strong poster, then if one of us points out your scummy behavior, you go "OMGUS!"

Yeah, here's the thing. Umbrage? Your posting FUCKING SUCKS. So does your partner's. Your posting is scummy as shit.

You played the OMGUS? Go look at my wagon. How many of the people on it have I attacked? Wait, what? Oh that's right, I don't give a shit about wagons on me. I give a shit about catching scum. This was the scummiest response possible to give. It addressed nothing I said. It was just personal attacks and nonsense. Anyone, ANYONE can check the voting history and verify there is no OMGUS going on. Just you actually sucking, a lot.

You Umbrage? You're scum.
1. Some strategy. q21's disappeared, the only thing I've gotten from him is a promise of more content soon. You really think a vote and one question shows a planned attack?

2. Fuck you. I don't know how else you expect me to respond to this, when I'm doing my best to catch up in this game while coughing and sweating with a strong fever and you call my posting shit without bothering to take a single quote of mine, or make a single valid argument as to WHY.

3. Try again. I said you were using an OMGUS-style defence, AKA attacking the person who's attacking you, swearing, throwing ad hominem at them, dismissing everything with "your posting is shit", and basically trying to yell louder than the person attacking you.

@ all:

I've given my reasons for believing Kise over Reck. I suppose I would switch to Kise if need be, it's got to be one of them after all, but I still think a Reck lynch is better.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

Umbrage wrote: 1. Some strategy. q21's disappeared, the only thing I've gotten from him is a promise of more content soon. You really think a vote and one question shows a planned attack?

2. Fuck you. I don't know how else you expect me to respond to this, when I'm doing my best to catch up in this game while coughing and sweating with a strong fever and you call my posting shit without bothering to take a single quote of mine, or make a single valid argument as to WHY.

3. Try again. I said you were using an OMGUS-style defence, AKA attacking the person who's attacking you, swearing, throwing ad hominem at them, dismissing everything with "your posting is shit", and basically trying to yell louder than the person attacking you.
You come in here, guns blazing for... whoever. It appears you haven't read much or all of the thread, so I assume that it's basically targets picked more or less at random. You're too sick to read the thread... you're not too sick to attack and needle people in the thread. Okay...

I am feeling reasonably certain I located scum here. Your plaintive cries of "OMGUS" are worthless. Between you and your partner, you've prodded and attacked most of the active posters in the thread. You've been hostile and vindictive while admittedly not even knowing what you're being hostile over and what has been going on in the thread.

So your partner has disappeared. Well cool. Oh wait, he was posting on this site as of Friday. In this thread as of Thursday. Yeah, some disappearance. Basically this is not the OMGUS defense. This is the "poor little me" defense. "My partner has been gone for... uh... less than a day from this site." "I was too sick to read the thread, all I could do was shitpost and attack people without reading the thread!" "I'm coughing my brains out!"

:roll:
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

EmpTyger wrote: GreyIce:
Just because q21 reaches a conclusion doesn’t mean that Umbrage is going to agree with it. (And I should know, given Thingy and my own differing feelings about you.)

Are you saying that you and Antihero agree with every single thing the other of you says?
No, of course not. A total and complete 180 from each other without even ACKNOWLEDGING each other's position? That feels less like 'a disagreement' and more like 'playing both sides' to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

Post by EmpTyger »

GreyIce:
GreyICE wrote:No, of course not. A total and complete 180 from each other without even ACKNOWLEDGING each other's position? That feels less like 'a disagreement' and more like 'playing both sides' to me.
Huh? Here's the post in question:
q21 wrote:
Lover Claim: Umbrage
... and on that note.

Oh. My. God. You. SUCK!

Bitchslap Vote implosion

That said, I disagree with my lovers attack on Emptypger and happen to agree that GreyICE's tentative, wishy-washy-ness around the massclaim issue on page one was scummy, therefore.

Vote GreyICE
<--- That one's real.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:You come in here, guns blazing for... whoever. It appears you haven't read much or all of the thread, so I assume that it's basically targets picked more or less at random. You're too sick to read the thread... you're not too sick to attack and needle people in the thread. Okay...

I am feeling reasonably certain I located scum here. Your plaintive cries of "OMGUS" are worthless. Between you and your partner, you've prodded and attacked most of the active posters in the thread. You've been hostile and vindictive while admittedly not even knowing what you're being hostile over and what has been going on in the thread.

So your partner has disappeared. Well cool. Oh wait, he was posting on this site as of Friday. In this thread as of Thursday. Yeah, some disappearance. Basically this is not the OMGUS defense. This is the "poor little me" defense. "My partner has been gone for... uh... less than a day from this site." "I was too sick to read the thread, all I could do was shitpost and attack people without reading the thread!" "I'm coughing my brains out!"
This is so stupid, I don't even know where to begin. Are you posting while high?

Allow me to nitpick.
You come in here, guns blazing for... whoever.
Yes. I'm in this thread, playing this game. Trying to win. You don't like it, replace out.
It appears you haven't read much or all of the thread, so I assume that it's basically targets picked more or less at random.
Total bullshit. What evidence do you have to make you believe I haven't read the thread? What evidence do you have to believe my targets are random? If you are unsatisfied with my reasoning for my targets, dispute that reasoning.
You're too sick to read the thread... you're not too sick to attack and needle people in the thread. Okay...
No. Try again. I've read the thread, a lot more thoroughly than you have, apparently. For a while I was too sick to post. When I was able, I read up on the thread and returned to my play. Never have I said I did not read the thread.
Your plaintive cries of "OMGUS" are worthless.
Let me try and explain this one more time. I am saying that your attack on me is a strategy, and a scummy one, designed to try and deflect attention off of yourself. I used the term OMGUS to illustrate how this strategy is used. It is not traditional OMGUS, which is attacking someone who is attacking you solely because they are attacking you. This is attacking someone who is attacking you because you want to deflect attention off of yourself. Like OMGUS, but different.
Between you and your partner, you've prodded and attacked most of the active posters in the thread.
Yes. This is called playing mafia.
You've been hostile and vindictive while admittedly not even knowing what you're being hostile over and what has been going on in the thread.
Oh, I admitted I don't know what's going on? I'd like to see where that is. You're very good at making accusations, not so much at finding proof for them though. Tsk tsk.

And if you think this is hostile and vindictive, you really don't know me. This is a nice and relaxing game by my standards.
So your partner has disappeared. Well cool. Oh wait, he was posting on this site as of Friday. In this thread as of Thursday. Yeah, some disappearance.
He's made 5 posts in this game, and as many in the QT. Does he need to start showing up on milk cartons?
This is the "poor little me" defense. "My partner has been gone for... uh... less than a day from this site." "I was too sick to read the thread, all I could do was shitpost and attack people without reading the thread!" "I'm coughing my brains out!"
First off, if you think I need any kind of defence from you other than "show me evidence of your claims", you're delusional. Secondly, if you attack me for not posting, I will give you my reasons for not posting. If you don't like those reasons, kiss my ass.

So far, you've made a few attacks against me:

YOU IZ SHITPOSTIN (no examples given)
YOU DISAPPEAR (I was sick)
YOU ISNT READ THREAD (no evidence given)
YOU DONT NOES WATS GOIN ON (no evidence given)
YOU ATTACK SOME1 DIFFERENT FROM UR LOVER (not a scumtell)

Try forming logical arguments based on my posts and other parts of the game. Stop bullshitting. Stop the ad hominem attacks. Until you do, I'm done here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:@ Antihero:
[url-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-zT3DZN40]Same thing.[/url]
Completely not the same thing. One is "I'll vote for either." My position is "this issue sucks and is irrelevant."

First off, why do you still have that right?

Second off, allow me to quote EmpTyger (he said it best):
EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner said that he allegedly didn’t know what the setup was.
Kise was certain.

So, someone’s lying.
Great summary. Doesn't take into account that LAL sucks.
I. WAS. IN. BED. WITH. A. FEVER. OVER. A. HUNDRED. DEGREES.

Unless you're implying that I'm lying about being sick. In which case, I'll happily come over to your house and cough all over you.
I'm not implying that at all. What I'm saying is that if you've been a nonparticipant (however justified the reason), you can't say "OMG, they're jumping on me now that I've FoSed them, SCUMZ."
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

EmpTyger wrote:GreyIce:
GreyICE wrote:No, of course not. A total and complete 180 from each other without even ACKNOWLEDGING each other's position? That feels less like 'a disagreement' and more like 'playing both sides' to me.
Huh? Here's the post in question:
q21 wrote:
Lover Claim: Umbrage
... and on that note.

Oh. My. God. You. SUCK!

Bitchslap Vote implosion

That said, I disagree with my lovers attack on Emptypger and happen to agree that GreyICE's tentative, wishy-washy-ness around the massclaim issue on page one was scummy, therefore.

Vote GreyICE
<--- That one's real.
And then this, don't forget:
q21 wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:@Espy: GreyICE is scum. He is just trying to make a case on someone who knows is easy to be lynched. He didn't read any posts in this thread but he is accusing you of that. Hypocritical scum.
So you think GreyICE is scum... but you're blindly sheeping reck to vote emp who is attacking GreyIce...

Right, you're scum too.
That one is much more fucking terrible, actually.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

Antihero wrote:Completely not the same thing. One is "I'll vote for either." My position is "this issue sucks and is irrelevant."
And how does ignoring the issue benefit anyone?
Antihero wrote:Great summary. Doesn't take into account that LAL sucks.
I don't always agree with LaL either, but I can't find any pro-town motivations for those players lying about that issue.
Antihero wrote:I'm not implying that at all. What I'm saying is that if you've been a nonparticipant (however justified the reason), you can't say "OMG, they're jumping on me now that I've FoSed them, SCUMZ."
Actually, the less activity I have in the thread, the more likely it is that your attack on me is OMGUS, because there is less reason for you to suspect me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:SCUMHUNTING IS BAD!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

Umbrage wrote:Yes. I'm in this thread, playing this game. Trying to win. You don't like it, replace out.
Oh Umbrage, I am so certain this is the only true an honest line you wrote in that post of personal attacks and total gibberish.

The problem is that I am in this thread trying to win too. I just believe our win conditions are antithetical to each other's. How about I lynch you, rather than replace out?

The rest of your post was fucking garbage, and I'm just going to let it stand for the rest of the town to see. It was personal attacks, complete babble, and whining to the skies that "OMGUS." I don't feel any real need to convince you that your scum. The role PM you got at the beginning of the game should do that. My goal has been to convince the rest of the town your scum, and my god does your supposed 'defense' accomplish that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Umbrage wrote:LYNCH ME TO FIND OUT IF I FLIP WEREWOLF OR MAFIA
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay. I took a day or so to calm down a bit and look at things from Kise's perspective. While he's still lying/misinformed about that conversation, I do not think he is scum. It's as many have pointed out: why would scum lie when they know they could be proven wrong, then cut off their only backdoor? Kise, I would like you to eventually figure out who that conversation was with, just for my own personal sanity, but I'm willing to let it go for now.
Tragedy wrote:@Reckon: Why post chat logs when they have no meaning...Do they? (Oops, Haylen got's this!)
EmpTyger wrote:Let me put it this way: the mod himself has told you that your reactions are inappropriate. That ought to be a big clue.
Let me put it this way: the mod contacted me in private and said the only thing he really had a problem with was the personal attacks on Haylen. All the cursing/over the top-ness besides that he was a-okay with… so how about you shut the fuck up and stop crying over my playstyle.
vezokpiraka wrote:I still think Kise is gambiting scum.
And what is his gambit, exactly?
Umbrage wrote:I. WAS. IN. BED. WITH. A. FEVER. OVER. A. HUNDRED. DEGREES.
Hey, so was I, and I was still participating.
Umbrage wrote:I've given my reasons for believing Kise over Reck. I suppose I would switch to Kise if need be, it's got to be one of them after all, but I still think a Reck lynch is better.
No… no, it doesn't. And even if it did have to be one of us, your reasons for voting me over Kise are, quite frankly, bullshit. So you're either really bad at being town or really bad at being mafia, I just can't figure out which.
GreyICE wrote:I am feeling reasonably certain I located scum here.
I could dig it. OMGUS, of course.
Thingy wrote:
Scum

Baby Spice & Kcdaspot
Dramonic & werewolf555
Llamarble & DarlaBlueEyes
Remove dramonic & werewolf from that list. Dram is actually playing pretty damn pro-town compared to his usual D1 meta, and werewolf is just fucking awful at this game, so ignore him. Also, I can read dram better than anyone else on this site, and my dram-dar is telling me he's town.
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Umbrage: Although you may be sick, it is
your
problem. No need to complain it in the thread since it has no better value than getting you lynched.
You could've just V/LA'd if you're
really that
sick enough you can't get on the computer.
Nothing else, Case Closed for Now.

Meanwhile; Now examining q21's posts as I find it scummy to for his no-evidence lynches while trying to fit in the crowd.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:Bullshit.
You still haven't shown why I am scummy. You haven't shown what statements of mine are poor, or stated why they are poor. You haven't responded intelligently to any of my posts. You clearly haven't even read my posts, or you wouldn't make stupid mistakes like saying I accused you of OMGUS. If the town is stupid enough to believe you, then I'll be happy to be lynched.

I don't think town is that stupid, though.

Oh wait, maybe they are:
Reck wrote:No… no, it doesn't. And even if it did have to be one of us, your reasons for voting me over Kise are, quite frankly, bullshit. So you're either really bad at being town or really bad at being mafia, I just can't figure out which.
Excellent argument there. My reasons are bullshit, eh? Can't argue with that. And of course you're not biased in any way. No sir.

@ Tragedy: I didn't want to go on about my illness, but some people who I shall not name still thought my disappearance was scummy for reasons I still don't understand. Also, how does q21 vanishing make him fit in the crowd?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Umbrage, none of your reasons for me are concrete in any way. You're completely just saying you'd believe Kise over me, despite the fact that I've shown evidence that if either of us is lying, it's him.
green shirt thursdays
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Antihero - 19 posts
Baby Spice - 5 posts and V/LA
DBE- 5 posts
Dram- 5 posts
EmpTyger- 11 posts
Espeonage- 23 posts
GreyICE- 55 posts
Haylen- 8 posts
Implosion- 5 posts
Kcdaspot- 13 posts
Kise- 23 posts
llama- 7 posts
Mariyta- 15 posts
Nero- 9 posts
Purple Orange- 13 posts
q21- 5 posts
silavor- 15 posts
Snake- 3 posts
Thingy- 25 posts
Tragedy- 4 posts
Umbrage- 23 posts
Vezok- 9 posts
werewolf- 3 posts
Reck- 54 posts

I'd like q21, werewolf, snake, tragedy, DBE and Dram to post more on the happenings.

I Fos: Werewolf, and q21 based on thier ISOs

Reck is a better lynch.

But i'm going about this wrong, GreyICE can you take this list and match all to their lover to get more accurate counts?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

I'm afraid I have not been paying attention and you seem to have the list on you so...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why am I the better lynch?
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”