DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

LynchMePls wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:Yes this is very odd considering LynchMePls's ability he is referencing was one that Pops/DGBall most likely had prior.
You really have no idea what I'm talking about?
IAI >>> this is legit. You don't need to probe. You'll understand soon enough. Tomorrow morning at the latest.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 am

LMP has
GOT
to be town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Saint »

It's in play. Let's decide who we want to dayvig, AND who we want to lynch.
It doesn't work like that.
The dayvig ability requires the Virus. I don't see a Virus around. The dayvig ability, if it is in the game, is presently useless.

But more importantly, consider the following.

*themanhimself claimed to have sent the Dayvig ability to RedCoyote (scum). Since RedCoyote got vigged that same Night, it would have gone to the Void if this story is true.
*themanhimself flipped scum, which (aside from making him untrustworthy in general) means that he could not have passed the Dayvig to RedCoyote in the first place.
*This means that one of two things happened - either he passed it to the other kill target (which the scum had the advantage of knowing ahead of time), or it was passed to a living Townie.
*There was no counterclaim from any Townie when themanhimself said the ability passed into the Void (and themanhimself would have to be stupid to claim he sent an ability to the Void when someone could counterclaim).
*Therefore the Dayvig ability SHOULD be in the Void.

*Moreover, we can assume that the scum WANTED the Dayvig passed to the Void, given the claim and what most likely happened.
*With that in mind, if the scum had the chance to make it so that the Dayvig could return to the game, they would pass it up - they wanted it out of the game for a reason.
*That scum motivation PLUS the contradiction of what we know should be true leads to my conclusion that
WrathChild is scum lying about the Dayvig not being in the Void.

*This line of thought ALSO leads to a conclusion that whoever currently has the Void Collector ability was the kill target last Night.

Oh right, before I forget. Saint had an ability to pass last Night.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

DrippingGoofball wrote:LMP has
GOT
to be town.
QFT
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Clearing LMP is a super-powerful clue, because he's got such a high score that will be re-distributed.

UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint,
LMP
>>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum, if not both
50 points each.
>>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21,
NeroCain
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1scums here. 20 points each now as the list has narrowed.

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP
, implosion, pops, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 25 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen,
Nero Cain
LMP
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 100 points each as list has narrowed.

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 20 points each:

q21
Nero Cain

popsofctown
themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild

themanhimself
2 scums, 40 points each
curiouskarmadog,
Bunnylover
q21
WrathChild
StrangerCoug
LMP

=============

105 = q21 20 + 25 + 20 + 40
100 = nhammen 100

80 = WC 20 + 20 + 40
80 = CKD 40 + 40

65 = SCoug 25 + 40
65 = pops 20 + 25 +20

40 = Saint 20 + 20
40 = Bunny 20 + 20 + 40
25 = implosion 25

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by q21 »

Saint wrote:
I've got you up to here... well at least insomuch as the fact that at some point the dayvig must have been in the void.
Saint wrote:
*Moreover, we can assume that the scum WANTED the Dayvig passed to the Void, given the claim and what most likely happened.
*With that in mind, if the scum had the chance to make it so that the Dayvig could return to the game, they would pass it up - they wanted it out of the game for a reason.
*That scum motivation PLUS the contradiction of what we know should be true leads to my conclusion that

*This line of thought ALSO leads to a conclusion that whoever currently has the Void Collector ability was the kill target last Night.
This bit confuses me a little. I guess the confusion comes in where I agree that scum would want the dayvig to stay in the void and would therefore pass up the chance to retrieve it... but how do we know the scum ever had te chance to retrieve it. The retriever could have been with a townie yesterday and that townie could have taken the dayvig and Wrath's statement that it isn't in the void is perfectly reasonable. Did I somehow miss something here.
I think part of the confusion arises from my townread of Wrath which comes from his rather aggressive attack on the wagon that was taking pressure OFF him day 2 (the quadz wagon).
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Saint »

HAI YOUZ GUYS
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Saint »

q21 wrote:This bit confuses me a little. I guess the confusion comes in where I agree that scum would want the dayvig to stay in the void and would therefore pass up the chance to retrieve it... but how do we know the scum ever had te chance to retrieve it. The retriever could have been with a townie yesterday and that townie could have taken the dayvig and Wrath's statement that it isn't in the void is perfectly reasonable. Did I somehow miss something here.
I think part of the confusion arises from my townread of Wrath which comes from his rather aggressive attack on the wagon that was taking pressure OFF him day 2 (the quadz wagon).
The assumption here is that WrathChild had the Void Collector N3 and when he said that the Dayvig was in the Void in post 1997 he actually knew what he was talking about.

If that's not the case, then at least I sounded smart and edgy for one or two posts.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Also, I'm pretty sure that
pops
is town - there is no way in he<< that he would have voted LMP when TMH himself was in hammering range. Scum would have bus'ed, not bothered to make a case on a townie.

UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC,
pops
, Saint,
LMP
>>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum, if not both
50 points each.
>>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21,
NeroCain
quadz
pops
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1 scum here. 25 points each now as the list has narrowed.

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP
, implosion,
pops
, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 33 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen,
Nero Cain
LMP
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 75 points each as list has narrowed. I re-checked, this was a 5-strong wagon, so the 2-scum assumption might be overly strong. Giving 100 points as in the previous post was too much in retrospect.

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 25 points each:

q21
Nero Cain

pops

themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild

themanhimself
2 scums, 40 points each
curiouskarmadog,
Bunnylover
q21
WrathChild
StrangerCoug
LMP

=============

123 = q21 33 + 21 25 + 25 + 40

90 = Bunny 25 + 25 + 40
90 = WC 25 + 25 + 40

75 = nhammen 75
73 = SCoug 33 + 40

50 = Saint 25 + 25
40 = CKD 40

33 = implosion 33

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Saint »

DGB, you have bunny at 20+20, whenever it is really 20+20+40 on your list. Check it again. I was wondering how bunnylover went from #3 or #4 before, to at the bottom on this one. It didn't make any sense, and checking your list, either your math is off or your method is flawed. I'm assuming your math is off.

Nhammen did, in fact, cycle to us. I know Vi has claimed this, but I will confirm it. Our ability was fairly pro-town, and I'm sure scum are aware it is in the game, so what is the point in not claiming it?

EBWOP: dammit, dgb, way to beat me
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Saint wrote:
The dayvig ability requires the Virus. I don't see a Virus around. The dayvig ability, if it is in the game, is presently useless.

*themanhimself claimed to have sent the Dayvig ability to RedCoyote (scum). Since RedCoyote got vigged that same Night, it would have gone to the Void if this story is true.
*themanhimself flipped scum, which (aside from making him untrustworthy in general) means that he could not have passed the Dayvig to RedCoyote in the first place.
*This means that one of two things happened - either he passed it to the other kill target (which the scum had the advantage of knowing ahead of time), or it was passed to a living Townie.
*There was no counterclaim from any Townie when themanhimself said the ability passed into the Void (and themanhimself would have to be stupid to claim he sent an ability to the Void when someone could counterclaim).

Posting in an epic thread.

Vote: WrathChild
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Saint »

whoah, nelly, let's hash this out first, pops.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 pm

About Bunny, oops, arithmetic FAIL. I didn't add her numbers properly, though LISTED correctly. The most recent version is correct.

Has any player ever failed to claim their cycling actions? Could anyone provide stats for this?

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Saint »

I would be apt to hearing them, though I can't find that. If anyone was, it would be hard to really catch them up in it, as they would be having a buddy claim to help them, or have passed it to the void. Hell, maybe even both.

I don't see how that is a logical method for catching anyone, and I am honestly shifting more towards following your wagon analysis. I do, however, wish that CKD was a little higher up on that list. Just because he has been staying out of the action in voting is not a result of that he hasn't WANTED to be voting, he had the treestump during our most hectic dayphase if you'll recall.

Therefore, I feel you should give people points when they gain the treestump ability, or count their FoS as an actual vote. In the case of CKD, after ISOing him, I actually am beginning to disagree with myself.

When he had the stump, he was pro-TMH wagon and against the wagon on DBE. He also has appeared to have been actually snarky, and has done some scumhunting. I've got to say I'm reading CKD as town, sadly. I was pretty sure he was scum, too, but I just can't take him pushing TMH as bussing.

In his iso, I saw he wanted to know why I was reserved with my votes. I'm sad that I missed this, or perhaps I already responded to it, but in case I didn't, I will now. I've been trying to improve my play, and since we are in such a precarious position, I don't want to be the reason that we lose. Hence why I'm trying to put in work, scumhunt, iso people, and respond to questions. I'm also trying to pick apart peoples' arguments (like how I noticed DGB's math wasn't adding up)

CKD, seeing as I have a newfound-town read on you, who are you most suspicious of, and why?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Saint »

q21 wrote:I passed to implosion on night 2.

Vote CKD

Oh wait, I can't do that. Thanks IAI... I'd be contemplating CKD (obviously) or Saint if I had a vote.
Now that I'm seeing this, though, and considering he has the treestump I am honestly upset. I really wish we could lynch Q21 today. I have a case made up in my head, but it is relatively weak from other peoples' perspectives (i'm fairly sure), and I can't really elaborate without outting information.

Q21 attacking CKD and I here, or mudslinging, whatever you want to call it, is baseless. The reason I find it to be ill-advised is because he isn't actually scumhunting with this comment, simply saying my vote would be on X without any reasoning is akin to the RVS which shouldn't be sunk back into on page 80 in a large theme.

Compounding this with my newfound town read on CKD and I'm confounded as to how Q21 can't be seen as scummy.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Saint »

AND to top it off, with DGB's list, jeez

flipping q21, if he flips scum, would clear both us and implosion (assuming he isn't lying about implosion)
if you think about it, q21 knows that if he flips we are clear. it is logical for him to want us gone from this game before him, and before we can see that the ties between us can confirm a few people through cycling mechanics.

also, the town seem to have not wanted to pass him anything except the inability to vote. Not to really want everyone to ride the bandwagon on believing him to be scum, as it is irrelevant
at this point
, but I just want everyone to keep in mind that this guy needs to be lynched tomorrow.

mod
can you dayvig the treestump, successfully putting the ability out of the game and the player?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:55 pm

I am gung ho, all guns blazing, for a Q21 lynch, nothwithstanding unambiguous rolebased information about another player.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Saint, I don't think the mod can answer that unless you've held the role at some point.

To the best of the town's collective knowledge the answer is yes.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:

I think to simply prove this, we need to ask who has to dayvig at the moment.
Also what happened to the virus?

At the moment, I am not liking CKD post at all.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:Who has passed an ability to RC and TMH?
If I believe no one passed any ability to TMH, but I'm not sure on RC.
No one passed an ability to TMH.

TMH said he passed one to RC, which had to be a lie based on the fact they were scum teammates. RC claimed Vanilla both D1 and D2.
LynchMePls wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:Yes this is very odd considering LynchMePls's ability he is referencing was one that Pops/DGBall most likely had prior.
You really have no idea what I'm talking about?
I am pretty sure I know exactly what you are talking about.

But listen to me. Shotgunning a player with Hibernate though would be a save, so there are other possibilities.
DrippingGoofball wrote:LMP has
GOT
to be town.
Not ready to go this far, but there are definitely better lynches today than him.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint wrote:

I had the Void Collector ability N1. I said I passed it to either Implosion or StrangerCoug N2. Definitely not WC. So that still leaves the following possibilities:

1) WC got the Void Collector N3 and saw nothing in there, signaling the dayvig was already picked up the prior night.
2) Implosion or StrangerCoug collected the Dayvig N2, and passed it to WC last night
3) Diddin used the BusDriver Ability N2 and gave it to WC N2 (and for some reason WC never brought it up).

There are lots of explanations, no need to jump down WC's throat quite yet. I actually believe him that the dayvig is in someone's hands here. Now whether we get to use that with an MIA Virus is another question.

Obv if/swhen the dayvig is fired up, that player should come forward and zap q21/treestump IMO.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Saint »

I Am Innocent wrote:1) WC got the Void Collector N3 and saw nothing in there, signaling the dayvig was already picked up the prior night.
2) Implosion or StrangerCoug collected the Dayvig N2, and passed it to WC last night
3) Diddin used the BusDriver Ability N2 and gave it to WC N2 (and for some reason WC never brought it up).

There are lots of explanations, no need to jump down WC's throat quite yet. I actually believe him that the dayvig is in someone's hands here. Now whether we get to use that with an MIA Virus is another question.
I'm pretty sure 1) and 2) are impossible time-wise; the collection ability (and checking if something is in the Void) should resolve before passes (sending the Dayvig out). diddin Driving Dayvig sounds appealing, although giving it to WrathChild, not so much at all.

Regardless, without the Virus, the daykill is useless. There is one person who claimed information about the Virus, and he's not saying anything, so. >_>

Getting off of obnoxious speculation, who do you advocate lynching Today?

---

nhammen, I'm actually kind of curious - why Saint for your N2 pass?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by implosion »

curiouskarmadog wrote:need to catch up...will try to get to it on sunday...

I did get an ability last night...I did not have anything to pass.
There was a reason I posted IAI's plan in size 100 font
rage

Can we lynch him? Seriously, he didn't pass the stump to TMH, he failed the plan after I posted it in giant can't-miss letters... I honestly think the only reason he's saying he has an ability so that we don't lynch him, whether or not he actually has an ability.

VOTE: CKD

Other news: we need to get rid of the treestump soon (within the next couple days). The game is progressing, and it's becoming a real possibility that the game could end a day early due to a stumped townie/mafia on lylo.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint/Vi, you are wrong on being impossible time wise.

I got the ability N1, probably more like Dawn of D2. I was told that I had one choice, the one quadz passed to MOI N1.

So 1 & 2 are definitely possibilities.

I think the best three lynch candidates today are CKD, Saint, or Pops. The latter two have been pushing easy lynches throughout this game, and now they are pushing WC. I said Nero was the easy target D3, and DBE was D2, well now I say it is WC is the easy one D4. I am not for that lynch at all.

One last person that bears watching is DGball. He said his power cycles. WE REALLY NEED TO FIND OUT WHO HAD THE ABILITY D3. If no one comes forward, either scum had it and is keeping quiet, or DGball is an SK or part of a 2nd scum team.

If no one comes forward and DGBall is telling the truth, well then D4 should mean town has it, and they should shoot q21/treestump.

Everyone please officially claim if you Purged Nero Cain or not last night.

I did not Purge Nero Cain Night 3
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I did not purge Nero Cain on Night 3.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”