nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by nhammen »

popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote: I need an answer to this question ASAP, Pops, did you Purge ChkFlp N1 or not.
Neauxpe.
That means that whoever killed chkflip on night 1 LIED ABOUT THEIR ABILITIES. Every dead player had either claimed to not have an ability N1, or had claimed exactly what that ability was, and it was not the night vig.

@DGB's scumputer calculations: I know it is rather odd to be pointing this out, since it would increase my score if it is a scumputer error, but I noticed that you don't have me listed on the quadz wagon, and I remember that I was on the wagon that lynched him. So I went back and checked, and tmh was not on that lynch wagon. So, is this an error, or did you get the quadz wagon from somewhere other than his lynch?
Saint wrote:
mod
can you dayvig the treestump, successfully putting the ability out of the game and the player?
That has been the plan for how to deal with the treestump. That's why it was supposed to be given to tmh. But his lynch worked out nicely, since the virus never surfaced yesterday.
Saint wrote:nhammen, I'm actually kind of curious - why Saint for your N2 pass?[/i][/color]
I actually thought about giving the reason for it when I posted that I passed to you, since it was a bit odd of a choice, but I realized that if I gave a reason away, scum could use that knowledge of my method of passing to find out who I would pass to on any other night, so I deleted that from my post just before submitting. Why do you wish to know?
I Am Innocent wrote:Everyone please officially claim if you Purged Nero Cain or not last night.
I am not responsible for the Nero Cain purge.
WrathChild wrote:Since there is some confusion. I'll clarify:

1. I have had no ability for the entirety of the game until today.
2. I have the Day Vig. It is inactive.
3. It is flavored a bot oddly, so I'm gonna double check everything.
So, the Void Collector thought that you would make the best person to hold the Day Vig? What? Question for IAI: if the void collector was in scum hands, could they pass the collected ability to a scum partner?
Saint wrote:Apologies to WrathChild go here. I see no reason not to believe that the Daykill needs the Virus to work, though. If everyone has posted Today (and I'm too lazy to check) then the Virus should be beach-ball bouncing around right now if it's present at all. If that's not happening, passing abilities is always good if nothing else. Where the Virus went is a pointed question for [/i][/color]
popsofctown
, again.
Yes, I would like more information from pops about the virus as well.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Saint wrote:Nobody claimed the chkflip kill either.
This player may no longer be with us.
False.
Unless they were lying scum. Everyone who has died has claimed what ability they had Night 1.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by nhammen »

Also, while I agree with the q21 suspicions, he has the treestump, so I see no point in pursuing this right now. If he lives tomorrow, I am all for his lynch.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by nhammen »

Sorry for the triple post, but I have some specific questions about the virus creating ability for pops.

1) Is this ability standard, or nonstandard?
2) If the virus creating ability is not in the void or destroyed (we would know if it were destroyed), does the Virus necessarily need to be given to someone, or not?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by nhammen »

Aaaand, finally, did any abilities get sent to Nero Cain last night? If so, we probably should know. Or does the existence of a Void Collector negate that need?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Pops, why no answer?
I did answer.
I just looked and can't find it. Thanks for wasting my time.

vote: Popsofctown
popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote: I need an answer to this question ASAP, Pops, did you Purge ChkFlp N1 or not.
Neauxpe.
As my momma always says, Did you really look, or did you just want me to find it for you?
Saintvi wrote: It's clear that he passed SOMETHING to Goofball, but according to IAI (who has presumably been keeping better track of the unnecessarily shady things unnecessarily shady people have said) it wasn't the daykill.

Amazing how he's only posted fewer than 50 posts since DarlaBlueEyes died D2 though.
I've never had an ability that would let me daykill this game. The ability I passed to DGB was more innocuous than that. If you consider virus infectioneering more innocuous, which I would.

The DBE flip made me less confident of my reads, leading to less posting. Be less amazed. *shrug*

FTR, I haven't purged, shotgunned, or tickled anyone this entire game.

As for speculation about where the virus is: two possibilities for where it is right now, it's not here, or it's bouncing between two scumbuddies. If the person with the power of infection attempted to infect someone, yes, they'd know that was going on. But it's always possible they were roleblocked. Still, it'd be best if they claimed the tragedy. And I think I wouldn't have to tell them that, if they tried to put the virus in play and it didn't turn up I think they'd say so. Therefore, I very much doubt it's in play right now.

I don't see unnecessarily divulging info as protown. People who can specifically explain to me why any particular piece of info is protown will receive a cheerful answer. People who are just reaaally reaaally curious don't have a good reason, and for all I know may be scum who want to abuse the info.

Since everyone is sooo distraught over the virus not being in play, I'll say that my night one power isn't something that would necessarily attempt to infect someone every night. It's perfectly normal for the virus not to be in play right now, and it doesn't at all imply that the holder was roleblocked.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by q21 »

Has everyone claimed with regard to killing Nero Cain last night? And has anyone claimed the chkflip kill?

I'm starting to get the impression that that kill hasn't moved and for all that DGB killed a scum I'm starting to view that role as SK rather than vig being passed around. I'd thought pops killed chkflip and passed to DBG, that was the impression I got, it seems I was wrong. I can especially see DGBSK killing Nero at given that, at the end of day 3 Nero was at the top of her scumputer list.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

got back much later than I planned last night...this will be updated today
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

nhammen wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but I have some specific questions about the virus creating ability for pops.

1) Is this ability standard, or nonstandard?
2) If the virus creating ability is not in the void or destroyed (we would know if it were destroyed), does the Virus necessarily need to be given to someone, or not?
missed this.

The ability I had day 1 was standard, I don't see that as very harmful info.

And I incidentally answered 2). The answer to 2 is no.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Pops, why no answer?
I did answer.

popsofctown wrote:
Neauxpe.
As my momma always says, Did you really look, or did you just want me to find it for you?
Once again, did you Purge
NERO CAIN N3
or not?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

nhammen wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
WrathChild wrote:Since there is some confusion. I'll clarify:

1. I have had no ability for the entirety of the game until today.
2. I have the Day Vig. It is inactive.
3. It is flavored a bot oddly, so I'm gonna double check everything.
So, the Void Collector thought that you would make the best person to hold the Day Vig? What? Question for IAI: if the void collector was in scum hands, could they pass the collected ability to a scum partner?
The Void Collector has the same restriction as other abilities, which for me is that I cannot pass more than 1 ability to the same player each night.

None of the abilities I have gotten have said anything about the scum restriction, but then again I am not scum so that does not surprise me.

But as I said above, it seems standard to me, and if it wasn't standard, scum would just send it back and forth to each other and pass on the collecting anything pro-town from the void, which does not seem to be the purpose of that ability. So my best guess is that it is standard and they cannot pass it back and forth.

Pops, I saw later where you say you have not purged anyone this game, so I will take that as (finally) an answer to my question.

I think Pops needs to disclose everything there is about the Virus creating ability. Like the Purge ability from N2, it has only come up once and not again. Both seem too suspicious to me that nobody has claimed or backed up the stories on these two abilities to this point.

Anyone disagree with Pops disclosing everything about it?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Saint »

popsofctown: Obstructive annoying poster, or most obstructive annoying poster? I report, you decide.

nhammen wrote:I actually thought about giving the reason for it when I posted that I passed to you, since it was a bit odd of a choice, but I realized that if I gave a reason away, scum could use that knowledge of my method of passing to find out who I would pass to on any other night, so I deleted that from my post just before submitting. Why do you wish to know?
Curiosity. I'm willing to wait to explain.

Talking of Goofball's scumputer - has anyone noticed that she hasn't, y'know,
used
those calculations at all? I'm pretty sure she's playing to her scum meta here (and she taught me how to play scum/SK, I would know).

pops wrote:I don't see unnecessarily divulging info as protown. People who can specifically explain to me why any particular piece of info is protown will receive a cheerful answer. People who are just reaaally reaaally curious don't have a good reason, and for all I know may be scum who want to abuse the info.

Since everyone is sooo distraught over the virus not being in play, I'll say that my night one power isn't something that would necessarily attempt to infect someone every night. It's perfectly normal for the virus not to be in play right now, and it doesn't at all imply that the holder was roleblocked.
1) Let's go the other way with this. Why would scum get any special knowledge (that they may not already have) from learning what you know about the Virus?
2) I already have specifically explained why this particular piece of information is pro-Town. In addition to it completing Town's knowledge of how the daykill works, there's a noticeable credibility gap on your end, and we're ALL tired of getting toyed with.
3) If the ability is standard as you claim and you had it D1, then two to three other people should have it and there's no reason for us to rely on you alone as our pipeline to Virus information. Yet nobody else has claimed it. Therefore the ability was either passed to the Void N1 - which a number of people can attest didn't happen - or scum got it at least once, or there's something about the ability you're not mentioning, or both of the previous two. In that case, your argument for not divulging the information evaporates.

This would be the part where I vote pops but I'd much rather wait to see what the verdict is on G00fball.

Cut by IAI - Yes, that.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Pops, why no answer?
I did answer.

popsofctown wrote:
Neauxpe.
Once again, did you Purge
NERO CAIN N3
or not?
popsofctown wrote: FTR, I haven't purged, shotgunned, or tickled anyone this entire game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Saint wrote: Let's go the other way with this. Why would scum get any special knowledge (that they may not already have) from learning what you know about the Virus?
2) I already have specifically explained why this particular piece of information is pro-Town. In addition to it completing Town's knowledge of how the daykill works, there's a noticeable credibility gap on your end, and we're ALL tired of getting toyed with.
3) If the ability is standard as you claim and you had it D1, then two to three other people should have it and there's no reason for us to rely on you alone as our pipeline to Virus information. Yet nobody else has claimed it. Therefore the ability was either passed to the Void N1 - which a number of people can attest didn't happen - or scum got it at least once, or there's something about the ability you're not mentioning, or both of the previous two. In that case, your argument for not divulging the information evaporates.

This would be the part where I vote pops but I'd much rather wait to see what the verdict is on G00fball.

Cut by IAI - Yes, that.[/i][/color]
1. I would have to fullclaim to explain why a fullclaim would give scum info that it's better they not have.

2. What do you mean by "completing Town's knowledge of how the daykill works"? Yes, revelation of info leads to knowledge, how is that knowledge going to lead to an ability to make decisions that keep townies alive and make scums dead?

As for the "credibility gap nonsense", it sounds you're just going to threaten my lynch until I fullclaim to sate your curiosity, simply because you think I'm lying, solely on the basis that I'm amongst the legions of players who cheerfully share theme game role info because it's fun and fascinating, so I therefore must be scum, who expects to conceal the true, evil nature of a role that has been in two other player's hands by now :roll:
Why don't you ask DGB this stuff? It's on the record that I cycled the ability I used to infect StrangerCoug to her. And knowing my own meta and DGB's, why would you think I'm more likely to fullclaim the power role than she is?

3. It's not necessarily true that scum have seen the role this game. As I said ages ago, it's perfectly normal for the role not to be infecting people on a daily basis. Yes, there are things about the role I'm not mentioning.
"Well, I..."
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Saint »

I Am Innocent - MOST RECENT CYCLE TRACKING POST wrote:
Roles that could determine a lack of scum teammates:

Treestump: Implosion -> Curiouskarmadog -> I Am Innocent -> q21
Day Vig:
diddin
->
themanhimself
(stole the ability) -> ? -> WrathChild
Void Collector: (nobody D1) -> I Am Innocent -> Implosion/StrangerCoug ->
Hibernate Ability:
quadz08
->
MOI
/Void/Collected by I Am Innocent -> Implosion/StrangerCoug ->
:right: ?: popsofctown -> DrippingGoofball -> LynchMePls (Randomly sent?) -> ?
?: Bunnylover -> nhammen -> Saint -> ?
?: q21/nhammen -> Implosion -> I Am Innocent -> ?
?: q21/nhammen -> Implosion -> popsofctown -> ?
?: Saint -> q21 -> Implosion -> ?
Purge Ability?: ? -> DrippingGoofball -> ? -> ?

Night 3 Actions

LynchMePls: had one power role D3
popsofctown: had one power role D3
Saint: had one power role D3
StrangerCoug: had one power role D3
I Am Innocent: had two power roles D3

nhammen: Vanilla Town D3
Curiouskarmadog: Vanilla Town D3
WrathChild: Vanilla Town D3

Still need Implosion, q21, BunnyLover, DrippingGoofball to confirm how many roles they had D3/N3

When Day 5 happens we should do the following in order:

1) Everyone in their first post state who they sent an ability to Night 3
2) Once
everyone
has completed step #1, then everyone come forward on whether they had a power role Day/Night 4 or not.
Actually, it's not on record, although you can see where it would go.
It could have been on record if you were more than obstructive and obnoxious.

pops wrote:Yes, revelation of info leads to knowledge, how is that knowledge going to lead to an ability to make decisions that keep townies alive and make scums dead?
Identifying loopholes and choices on what is mostly a public mechanic. Y'know, like diddin did with the daykill.

pops wrote:As for the "credibility gap nonsense", it sounds you're just going to threaten my lynch until I fullclaim to sate your curiosity, simply because you think I'm lying, solely on the basis that I'm amongst the legions of players who cheerfully share theme game role info because it's fun and fascinating, so I therefore must be scum, who expects to conceal the true, evil nature of a role that has been in two other player's hands by now :roll:
Almost. Nobody said you were lying. And it's not like it's the only reason people want to lynch you.

So, now that it's established what the Virus line is, I would be okay with this if these two vouched for it being worth keeping under wraps.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

That post of IAI's shows me passing the only power I had to DGB, so in my mind it was on the record. My understanding of the question mark out in the front was that it was marking the line as a point of confusion because it's unclear exactly what happened to it
after
that pass. (DGB had two powers day 2, did she pass the one she got from me to LMP? No one knows, including me. Did she pass it to LMP on a random basis since she said that she failed to send in a cycling choice at some point?)

Once again, you can only be vague about the benefits of the role info, and there's a reason for that. And your example is pretty crappy. How did diddin's fullclaim help the town, pray tell? Diddin confirmed that he wasn't one-shot, so TMH grabbed diddin's powerrole with his scummy hands, then shot a doctor in broad daylight, all when TMH probably would have gotten lynched eventually anyway. If Diddin had just said, "I have a power. I can kill people with it, some number of times", then the scum would have been much more likely to kill diddin instead, which would have been a better outcome.

And sorry, I didn't know what "credibility gap" means so I googled it and the best of my understanding was that it meant lying. Maybe I'll try wikipedia next time.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

[/notsarcasm]
"Well, I..."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hurry up pops

WHo did you target with that magnificient ability you passed on to me

QUICK
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

DGB, that's already been claimed for pages. I targetted Stranger Coug with that ability. I claimed that once Coug said he had become infected with the virus D2.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

it seemed like 2 free lynches at the time, but I know in hindsight that won't seem like great play to you
"Well, I..."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 am

Assuming LMP-town, and adding nhammen to the quadz wagon.

UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint,
LMP
>>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum, if not both
50 points each.
>>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21,
NeroCain
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1scums here. 20 points each now as the list has narrowed.

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP
, implosion, pops, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 25 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen,
Nero Cain
LMP
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 100 points each as list has narrowed.

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 15 points each:

q21
Nero Cain

popsofctown
themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild
nhammen

themanhimself
2 scums, 40 points each
curiouskarmadog,
Bunnylover
q21
WrathChild
StrangerCoug
LMP

=============

100 = q21 20 + 25 + 15 + 40
90 = nhammen 75 + 15

80 = CKD 40 + 40
75 = WC 20 + 15 + 40

65 = SCoug 25 + 40
60 = pops 20 + 25 +15

35 = Saint 20 + 15
35 = Bunny 20 + 15 + 40
25 = implosion 25
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 am

popsofctown wrote:DGB, that's already been claimed for pages. I targetted Stranger Coug with that ability. I claimed that once Coug said he had become infected with the virus D2.
You claimed AFTER he said he'd been infected? HOW CONVENIENT.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Originally I wasn't going to claim it at all. Unfortunately I forgot who I had targetted, thinking I had targetted MoI who I had at first planned on targetting, so I started getting very confused, and asked to see the virus because I wanted to check if it was the same virus, because if it was that would imply a bus driver (if I had targetted MoI) and an implied bus driver would be something I would want everyone to know about. Eventually I remembered changing my mind and targetting SC rather than MoI, but by then my behavior looked very bizarre. I didn't want my memory lapse creating any false conclusions at a later point in the game, about my alignment or anything else, so I explained what had happened. But withheld other information about the role, which apparently ticks people off.

DGB, from your perspective you should be 100% certain that I infected SC with the virus, so I don't see why you're acting the way you are.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

If everyone has claimed not to have done the night 1 purge, that means scum did the night 1 purge.

Then, the ability to purge was cycled to DGB, from a mysterious person. It would have to be one of the people who claimed not to have an ability D1, because the mod has said no one started with 2 abilities.

The would make DGB conf-town, and mean that there is scum somewhere in the pool of people who claimed no ability. (though that might be RC, iirc he claimed no ability n1, or even if he did that could be it right there)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I looked back through the thread some, I'm thinking either Saint or q21 is scum.

I have class more on that later. I just really want to kick some sand at the two of them so I can figure out which of them it is.

I'll reread their Isos later too.
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

Just so I understand, we believe the Dayvig is out there, but no one is claiming it? Ditto that no one is claiming the purge?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”