Votecount 4.02

:right:
Antihero - 4 - Dekes, Ant_to_the_max, Mariyta, Antihero

Not Voting: Empking, boberz

Deadline: February 23.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

V/LA: ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

It was a short day, which was probably a good thing, as several people were ready to just go off on everyone else. We can't have mass murder here, this is Mafia. One per day -- that's all you get. Well, everyone was yelling at everyone else, and at least one player was rather confused about who was supposed to do what with who and where. In the meantime, Antihero lived up to his name and quietly hung himself in the Town Gallows.

Antihero, Mafia Goon,
has been lynched.

Night Four begins now. Night Actions are due within 72 hours.

Deadline: February 7.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It was a busy, if brief, night. People sleeping, people dying. That kind of thing. You gather in the Town Square in the morning to assess the damage.

Empking, Town Jack of All Trades,
has been shot.

Day Five begins now. Deadline: February 27.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

....what?

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Ah. So Bob today?
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Sounds good to me.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by boberz »

Dont be stupid. That is not how you make decisions in lylo.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by boberz »

I am going to finish a huge reread and explain why it perhaps dekes or attm. Attm has been suspicious throughout whereas dekes has lurked and not forwarded town motives throughout. Decision time.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Vote boberz

I'm not looking at the thread again until I have to. I'm done with boberz' insults and shitty attitude. See you in 2 days.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Why it is perhaps? If you are town me and Dekes are the only two possible people who could be scum. There is no reason why you should be thinking that stuff out now.

For me, my choice is between Bob and Dekes, and there is no way I believe it can be Dekes. If it is, gg and he is one bamf
VOTE: boberz
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by boberz »

There is four of us we nolynch!!!

vote nolynch

ANd if dekes is scum he can win now, so well played guys if your town that is the worst play I have ever seen.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Why the no lynch? Mari would die and we would be in the same spot as today.

You really lost it after D1
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by boberz »

Actually it probably would just delay the decision, I had kind of forgotten that mariyta was confirmed.
unvote

Basically we sit here like this and wait for dekes to turn up. If he shows up and doesnt hammer he is confirmed town and you and I have it out Attm. If he turns up and hammers, you two suck.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

For winning?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by boberz »

This is a pointless discussion, two people coming into mylo with their discussions made is bloody crap. If you are both town it is uber crap. If Attm is scum he is only able to get away with this because mariyta has come into this day so crap.

If you want to policy lynch me for bein a dick do it. But I wasnt being a dick day2 when everyone else wasnt so thick. Im only a dick when people are thick. THis game has pissed me off from day1 anyway.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Dekes »

Vote: boberz

I'll take it. Seriously, guys, that was way too quick.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by boberz »

Told you so.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm ok with it. Boberz was an asshole who deserved to be lynched. Dekes played a good game.
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 am

Post by boberz »

So it was a policy lynch in mylo. And I was the arsehole? That was the first time I have ever been mislynched!!! ANd it was it that manner. I cant believe it. You really shoudl know better.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Do you honestly think you could have made a good case against him?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Nobody Special »

boberz - 3 - Mariyta, Ant_to_the_max, Dekes

Deadline: February 27.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Nobody Special »

So quickly that everyone's head spins, boberz gets lynched.

boberz, Vanilla Townie,
has been lynched.

CONGRATULATIONS MAFIA
-- YOU HAVE WON THE GAME.

Night actions and Role PMs in a few moments.

....what?

Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

heh, Dekes did a great job throughout. If anything gave him away, it was that he literally ONLY bussed/distanced and that he was coasting. boberz I don't really think it's fair to blame the whole town for the loss, they did manage to lynch Sub and it was a mistake for the scum team to let moose's slot live and allow not only a townie to be confirmed, but another scum also.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Soz for replacing out btw, it was due to rl reasons as I replaced out of just about every one of my games since I don't have the time to take them seriously.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Night One actions
JOAT (moose) kills werewolf555
Town Doc protects lateralus22
Town Tracker watches moose

Mafia Kills brokenscraps
Mafia watches boberz

Night Two Actions:
JOAT (moose) investigates Mariyta
Town Doc protects
Town tracker watches

Mafia kills pappums rat

Night Three actions:
JOAT (Xtoxm) blocks antihero

Mafia (Antihero) kills Xtoxm BLOCKED

Night Four actions:
Mafia (Dekes) kills Empking

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Set-up
6x Vanilla Townies
1x Town Doctor
1x Town Tracker
1x Town JOAT (Vig, Cop, Roleblock)
1x Mafia Goon
1x Bulletproof Goon
1x Mafia Watcher

Spoiler: Role PMs
Role PM's
You are a Vanilla Townie. You've bravely chosen to stay in the town, and will make anything within your reach in order to delete all threats to its peace once and for all.
You have got no special abilities other than ability to speak and vote. Each day you may discuss with your fellow players and vote to lynch someone.
You win if all threats for the town are gone. Good luck!

Game thread is here.

~~
You are the Town Tracker. You've bravely chosen to stay in the town, and will make anything within your reach in order to delete all threats to its peace once and for all.
Each night, you may choose any other living player. You will receive the names of any people, if any, the targeted player visited overnight. You must send your choice by PM to me, and will receive the result at the end of the night. Obviously, you cannot target yourself.
Other than this, you have got no special abilities other than ability to speak and vote. Each day you may discuss with your fellow players and vote to lynch someone.

Game thread is here.

~~
You are the Jack of All Trades. You've bravely chosen to stay in the town, and will make anything within your reach in order to delete all threats to its peace once and for all.
Each night, you may perform one of the following actions:
Kill: You may target any player with this action other than yourself. As result, the targetted player will die, unless the targeted player was protected by any means. You may perform this action only once during the game.
Investigate: You may target any player with this action other than yourself. As result, you will learn whether the targeted player is member of the Mafia or not. This investigation has guaranteed sanity. You may perform this action only once during the game.
Roleblock: You may target any player with this action other than yourself. As result, the targeted player won't be allowed to perform any kind of action that night. You may perform this action only once during the game.
Other than this, you have got no special abilities other than ability to speak and vote. Each day you may discuss with your fellow players and vote to lynch someone.

Game thread is here.

~~
You are the Town Doctor. You've bravely chosen to stay in the town, and will make anything within your reach in order to delete all threats to its peace once and for all.
Each night, you may target any living player. The targeted player will be safeguarded from any killing role targetting it that night. You must send your choice by PM to me. You are not allowed to target yourself.

Game thread is here.

~~
You are a Mafia Goon. You were sent by the Mafia to take over the town. However, unfortunately, your initial plan didn't work as smoothly as expected, and some people didn't leave the town. So, you got ordered to stay, and “clean up” the town.
Your partners in this mission are Substrike22, the Mafia Watcher, and Dekes, the Bulletproof Mafia Goon. Each night, you may discuss in this quicktopic about strategy or whatever you wish. You are not allowed to communicate by any other mean, or to communicate during the day. Each night, the three of you may choose to kill someone else. You must choose one player among you to perform the kill.
You win if no living player is outside of the Mafia, or nothing can prevent this from happening. Good luck!

Game thread is here.

~~
You are the Mafia Watcher. You were sent by the Mafia to take over the town. However, unfortunately, your initial plan didn't work as smoothly as expected, and some people didn't leave the town. So, you got ordered to stay, and “clean up” the town.
Your partners in this mision are caelum, a Mafia Goon, and Dekes, the Bulletproof Mafia Goon. Each night, you may discuss in this quicktopic about strategy or whatever you wish. You are not allowed to communicate by any other mean, or to communicate during the day. Each night, the three of you may choose to kill someone else. You must choose one player among you to perform the kill.
You may also target one other player during the night. You will learn the names of all players who visited the targeted your target. You may target yourself with this action, and may execute both the mafia kill and this action during the same night.
You win if no living player is outside of the Mafia, or nothing can prevent this from happening. Good luck!

Game thread is here.

~~
You are the Bulletproof Mafia Goon. You were sent by the Mafia to take over the town. However, unfortunately, your initial plan didn't work as smoothly as expected, and some people didn't leave the town. So, you got ordered to stay, and “clean up” the town.
Your partners in this mision are caelum, a Mafia Goon, and Substrike22, the Mafia Watcher. Each night, you may discuss in this quicktopic about strategy or whatever you wish. You are not allowed to communicate by any other mean, or to communicate during the day. Each night, the three of you may choose to kill someone else. You must choose one player among you to perform the kill.
You are immune to nightkills.
You win if no living player is outside of the Mafia, or nothing can prevent this from happening. Good luck![/quote]

Game thread is here.
....what?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”