Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 am

Post by implosion »

I tracked StrangerCoug, and he didn't go anywhere that night.
q21 wrote:implosion - should I claim my day 1 role... I get the impression that that's the role you're suggesting is kept quiet.
Yeah, it is.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Saint »

bunnylover openly wagonned quadz, a townie, in an rvs style vote
bunnylover quickhammered powerrox, a townie, then his defense was "if you want to attack me for that, fine"
he also appears to have more knowledge of the setup than anyone I've seen yet, while having the grammar of the uneducated.

Anti-town voting + unexplainable knowledge = scum
vote: bunnylover
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Saint »

implosion wrote:I tracked StrangerCoug, and he didn't go anywhere that night.
q21 wrote:implosion - should I claim my day 1 role... I get the impression that that's the role you're suggesting is kept quiet.
Yeah, it is.
if q21 knows about it, it might be good for Vi to hear about it. I'm for you outting the information, because at this point, it's safe to assume Q21 is on a team with my other suspect Bunnylover for me just based upon who is passing what to who (in my warped mind).

This clears Implosion.
I want to have a town read on you as well, IAI, as your reads are very similar to mine.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Saint »

RC's #51 really incriminates pops to me
Earlier in his iso, he is trying to distance from him
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Saint »

I'm not against a Bunnylover lynch, so I don't mind where my vote got placed. His posts Today look like they're trying to fly way under the radar.

ckd's Tree Stump pass, on its own, is worth a lynch.

themanhimself
(7) -
RedCoyote,
StrangerCoug,
Lateralus22,
Powerrox93, Saint, I Am Innocent

Powerrox93
(7) - q21,
Nero Cain, MagnaofIllusion, quadz08,
popsofctown,
themanhimself,
DarlaBlueEyes

themanhimself
(7) -
RedCoyote,
StrangerCoug,
Powerrox93, Saint, I Am Innocent, Parama

Powerrox93
(9) - q21,
popsofctown,
themanhimself,
DarlaBlueEyes, chkflip,
Lateralus22

themanhimself
(5) -
RedCoyote,
Powerrox93, I Am Innocent, Parama,
Lateralus22

Powerrox93
(12) - q21,
popsofctown,
themanhimself,
DarlaBlueEyes, chkflip, diddin, Saint,
Bunnylover, WrathChild [Lynched.]

*I've taken the liberty of putting IAI and Saint in green and DGb/Lateralus in gray.
The only one I think anyone will question is Saint in green, but I'm not going to argue for anything else.
The tmh wagon D1 bothered me because I thought at the time it was scum-driven.
I'm... still bothered, now that we know some alignments, but for a different reason. Where are all the scum between either of these wagons?

DarlaBlueEyes
(6) - LynchMePls, implosion, popsofctown,
Lateralus22,
StrangerCoug, q21

quadz08
(9) -
Nero Cain,
popsofctown,
diddin,
nhammen,
RedCoyote,
q21, Bunnylover,
Saint,
DrippingGoofball
[Lynched.]

themanhimself
(8) - curiouskarmadog, Bunnylover, q21,
Nero Cain,
WrathChild, StrangerCoug, LynchMePls,
DrippingGoofball
[Lynched.]
Apologies to Goofball; I know you put :effort: into your own wagonalyses.

ckd barely shows up on these wagons; he was voting Nero Cain during all three of the D1 vote counts and wasn't able to vote D2.

I can totally see at least two of {pops, Bunnylover, q21} being Mafia, though.
Given that Goofball is an SK (or even just a permanent Vigilante who lies and quickhammers, so it's pretty much the same thing), there should be three Daevori remaining...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's called Re-Initialize. I had Watcher and Double-Voter.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:18 am

The last two on the Powerrox lynch could very well be scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

I wouldn't mind if DGB is SK either, as she'd be motivated to target scum, at this point. My concern is that she has an entire faction. Does the flavor really rule out two scumteams? Why does everyone seem to think that's impossible? RC seemed overly conscientious of the possibility of two, which may be related to his pms or scumteam size.
And claiming the Nero Cain shot makes more sense as part of a scumteam than as SK. And SK would know that marks her for death later in the game, so claiming the kill can almost never lead to victory. It will come out later that the purge wasn't a cycle power, and if she behaves she might survive until 5 players or so, but then she'll get lynched. As part of a scumteam, though, temporary lynch immunity by virtue of "vigilante" status could be enough to swing her faction up to enough numerical advantage to win before it matters that she lied.
Saint wrote:
Given that Goofball is an SK (or even just a permanent Vigilante who lies and quickhammers, so it's pretty much the same thing)
I lol'ed.

implosion wrote:I tracked StrangerCoug, and he didn't go anywhere that night.
Yeah, it is.
I see no reason we can't wait a day or so to claim it though. It's really not going to help out the town to know about it. It's pretty useful if you use it as an investigative role, but we can wait until someone finds scum with it before we claim it. Don't you think?

And it's,
Reinitialize [Ability Reuse]

The game started with me getting a pm saying I was vanilla and wouldn't have to cycle anything. Then some time after AntB's modkill I got a pm saying, oh shizz im gonna be late to class.

got told i had ability after antb's modkill cuz then wasnt empty

watcher/virus first pm

watcher/doublevote/virus second pm, thatnightwhatihadtochoosefrom
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

I Am Innocent wrote:
I am guessing LynchMe, you used that power for the Doctor Ability? Who did you protect N3?
YOU!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 am

popsofctown wrote:
Saint wrote:
Given that Goofball is an SK (or even just a permanent Vigilante who lies and quickhammers, so it's pretty much the same thing)
I lol'ed.
And I chuckled hard.

In any event, you guys seem to know that I'm Eruci, so my having a scumteam can be eliminated - though lying quickhammerin' permavig remains an attractive possibility.

Is the virus something that gets used up?

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:bunnylover openly wagonned quadz, a townie, in an rvs style vote
bunnylover quickhammered powerrox, a townie, then his defense was "if you want to attack me for that, fine"
he also appears to have more knowledge of the setup than anyone I've seen yet, while having the grammar of the uneducated.

lol I'm sorry, I suck at grammar :<.
I didn't quickhammered anyone. I did vote for powerrox. The question that went unanswered was, "Does your ability pass on?" which to me that is an obvious, "Yes my ability cycles."
Would you have rather me not make a choice between Powerrox and TMH?

I dislike that you put "townie" in your post against me. I do not know anyone elses alignment besides myself. I do not know if Quadz is town, I do not know if Powerrox is town, nor did anyone else on their wagon knew he was town. Their is probably 5 scum, which means townies are going to be on a wagon.

o.o I thought I was lost in this game with the abilities talk, now I have more knowledge x_x.

@Pops: I wouldn't have expected the virus to show up their after it been used (I'm guessing that when it showed up?).
By the way, we need to get rid of this power. I can see pro side of having this power, but I also see a glaring negative side. IF you haven't thought about it, then I can explain it be rather not since I don't think scum have thought about it yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

Time out. Why is CKD getting off the hook for his failed Tree stump pass to TMH?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

VOTE: CKD

Maybe this helps.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

LynchMePls wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
I am guessing LynchMe, you used that power for the Doctor Ability? Who did you protect N3?
YOU!
First of all, thank you. Without knowing the last couple of unnamed Abilities, so far we know that either:

1) I was targeted, you protected me
2) Implosion was targeted, Hibernate protected him
3) Shotgunning team passed
4) Another ability I do not know about had something to do with the miss.

I am going to guess #1 or #2 as most likely. What do we both have in common? We are tied to CKD (Implosion passed the stump to him, I received it after him).

I make that correlation because Diddin died the Night right before TMH was likely to be lynched, which would have confirmed his innocence.

And CKD had to know he was a likely target, esp since I announced that q21 was going to have the treestump and could not be the target today. And his death would confirm two players...

CKD is the choice today, so no worries WC. He has two votes I believe, and LynchMe and I have already both announced our intention to jump on as well.

LynchMe, what choices did you have with that ability last night?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Watcher, Double-voter, doc and ability redirector.

I was going to use the watcher on you since I was almost certain you were town. However, with as many players as we lost in the game, I figured that losing a near-confirmed town might not be worth it ESPECIALLY because the watcher would also see cycle targetting, and thus there could have been a lot of noise in the watcher results.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

Bunnylover wrote:
Saint wrote:bunnylover openly wagonned quadz, a townie, in an rvs style vote

lol I'm sorry, I suck at grammar :<.
I didn't quickhammered anyone. I did vote for powerrox. The question that went unanswered was, "Does your ability pass on?" which to me that is an obvious, "Yes my ability cycles."
Would you have rather me not make a choice between Powerrox and TMH?

I dislike that you put "townie" in your post against me. I do not know anyone elses alignment besides myself. I do not know if Quadz is town, I do not know if Powerrox is town, nor did anyone else on their wagon knew he was town. Their is probably 5 scum, which means townies are going to be on a wagon.

o.o I thought I was lost in this game with the abilities talk, now I have more knowledge x_x.

@Pops: I wouldn't have expected the virus to show up their after it been used (I'm guessing that when it showed up?).
By the way, we need to get rid of this power. I can see pro side of having this power, but I also see a glaring negative side. IF you haven't thought about it, then I can explain it be rather not since I don't think scum have thought about it yet.
There's a buttload of confirmed townies now, so it's not an issue.

I re-used the virus ability night one, that's how it returned to play Bunnylover. When DBE died, logically it should have returned to the removed from game zone, but DGB claims that didn't happen.

I don't understand why everyone's okay with DGB living. Permanent vig? How in the sam hill is this set up balanced if we get a nightvig, truckloads of investigative roles floating around, and a majority of people controlling the ones that can be used both ways? She's not claiming the N1 or N3 kills, equivalent to claiming that she purged with a cycling power, even though no one in this game is claiming a cycling power. Yeah, it's lovely she shot scum, but if she's part of the largest scum faction that makes her the bad guy. Why isn't the Day 3 purge holder corroborating her story. Why isn't DGB barking at said player for not corroborating her story?

That said, ckd's guilt is also night-game related, and does also bear great weight. Lynching him first isn't so bad. But the fact that lots of people seem at peace with an individual that lies and kills stuff at night (what does that sound like) makes me think DGB has partners, which makes me more worried.

ninja'ed by the lolcat. LMP's role claims make as little sense as everything else. the Doc power died during the day Day 2, same way Virus went down Day 1, and when that happened it was immediately added to my list of abilities. DBE claims not to have had 3 powers, and she has implied that the two powers she had were double vote and doctor (when she said LMP is deftown at the start of the day), but somehow watcher magically reappears later when the power gets to LMP. Ability remover hasn't shown up, but the reuser ability does simply say that certain removed from game abilities happen to be available rather than that all of them should, so the mod may have just decided that ability was too good to be reused. And maybe the virus shouldn't come back more than once, so that got tossed too. But DGB still should have at least been choosing between watcher, double vote, and doctor, but she only claimed two abilities. It's not hard to generate a potential ulterior motive for this, she may have felt that with the choices of doctor, watcher, and double vote, the protown behavior was decidedly to watch someone, but instead she doctored a scumbuddy, or, even more likely, used ability remover on someone which made the ability remover ability go to the absolutely-freaking-removed-from-the-game-forever zone. So since the ability just says "here's the stuff you can do", and she possibly didn't understand that items were constantly being added to the list rather than just randomly grabbing choices out of a bag, she claimed never to have had the watcher ability so that she'll never have to make up results from a target that might prove false and damn her.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

popsofctown wrote:ninja'ed by the lolcat. LMP's role claims make as little sense as everything else.
I'm not sure I follow why my role claim doesn't make sense. Please explain.

V/LA on weekends
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Now I understand.
Pops actually makes a point. If DGB did kill scum the second night, then obviously he/she knows who shot N3, so why haven't they come out or DGB announce who they are.

@LMP: I think its because of what DGB says, so either its you or DGB who is lieing. I'm still trying to understand that whole post.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

jesus christ...I knew when I got back to the site and saw I had missed the night, I was in a heap of shit. all I can say is I am not scum...but I guess scum would say the same thing...I do know this though...missing that night has pulled a target on my back...what you got to ask yourself is this....do I have to die at one point in this game? ....probably.

If we get to some sort of LYLO situation, I am a slam dunk for a mislynch...I have had enough interactions, passes and passed to that my death will provide some decent information...

if you are going to lynch...do it today...so you can at least use my information.

also I thought we were claiming to get the information out there..what scum motivation do I have for giving you guys the info vs. sitting on that information? once I am dead, please fucking follow up on that bullshit attack.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

I believe your roleclaim, you're conftown at this point. I'm saying your role claims cast further doubt on DGB's. What we have is:

Pops: Double vote, watcher, virus
I
DGB: Doctor, Double vote
II
Lynch me pls: Watcher, double voter, doctor, ability director.

During (I), the virus got used, and conceivably thereby removed-for-freaking-ever. We'd expect Ability remove to be added to the ability when chkflip died though. (although the purge flavor may make abilities removed-for-freaking-ever, or the mod may have just decided not to make an ability that removes ability to be added to the ability that uses removed abilities because that's kind of like monster that can build itself.)

Also during (I), the doctor died, making the doctor ability show up in DGB's queue, as she has claimed.

But DGB claims not to have had the watcher power, even though I had it and you had it. It's like a genetic disease that skipped a generation.
But somehow I don't think the mod is treating the watcher ability like a recessive sex-linked genetic disorder
. Nvm, that's probably too biology nerdy for this crowd.

During II, ability redirector dies with a player and goes into the queue, just like it should. You have all the abilities that weren't purged or used with the reuser ability or kind of ridiculous if they're allowed to be overused. The roleclaim that's out of place is DGB's claim of having only 2 powers.

I mean, the only other explanation I can come up with where nobody's lying is that the mod is flipping a coin for every role, every day, to decide whether the reuser gets to use it, but that's a rather unlikely explanation since it'd be a crappy concealed mechanic, and there seems to be more reason than rhyme to which abilites were available and which weren't. (what with the relatively innocuous double vote being perpetually available, the watcher ability likewise tending to show up, and all the abilities that were made unavailable to LMP being rather powerful.)
"Well, I..."
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 am

Post by WrathChild »

curiouskarmadog wrote:jesus christ...I knew when I got back to the site and saw I had missed the night, I was in a heap of shit. all I can say is I am not scum...but I guess scum would say the same thing...I do know this though...missing that night has pulled a target on my back...what you got to ask yourself is this....do I have to die at one point in this game? ....probably.

If we get to some sort of LYLO situation, I am a slam dunk for a mislynch...I have had enough interactions, passes and passed to that my death will provide some decent information...

if you are going to lynch...do it today...so you can at least use my information.

also I thought we were claiming to get the information out there..what scum motivation do I have for giving you guys the info vs. sitting on that information? once I am dead, please fucking follow up on that bullshit attack.
Which attack are you referring to?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

ninja'ed. CKD, could you take a break from effusing emotion and play some mafia? Claiming not to be scum doesn't help us. Saying that only scum would attack you with no other logic besides the fact that it's a mislynch doesn't help us.
What you could do is scumhunt, even if mislynched you can mark people so that the next lynch is more accurate. I don't know why I'm having to go IC mode on page 89 of a large theme, but I need to get more from you.
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

I see. So DGB claims the watcher ability was never available to her, but you had it (before DGB) and I had it (after DGB), so Occum's razor says DGB had it too and is lying? I can buy that. I don't know why DGB would lie about this though. Is it because DGB doesn't want to have to explain why she didn't use the Watcher ability? That doesn't make sense if she had to pass the ability on and KNOWS that the town will figure out that the watcher ability was there all along. Not to mention that claiming to use the doc ability would have been a perfectly valid "out" of that whole mess. So I don't understand why DGB would be lying about this in the first place.

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 am

LynchMePls wrote:I see. So DGB claims the watcher ability was never available to her, but you had it (before DGB) and I had it (after DGB), so Occum's razor says DGB had it too and is lying? I can buy that. I don't know why DGB would lie about this though. Is it because DGB doesn't want to have to explain why she didn't use the Watcher ability? That doesn't make sense if she had to pass the ability on and KNOWS that the town will figure out that the watcher ability was there all along. Not to mention that claiming to use the doc ability would have been a perfectly valid "out" of that whole mess. So I don't understand why DGB would be lying about this in the first place.
No no no

I did have the watcher ability, I said that.

The doctor ability seems to have skipped, though. I definitely did not have that option.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

Hmm, the doctor was killed during D2, correct? If DGB received the abilities PM at the start of D1, then maybe that explains not having that ability? My options were listed when I received the role, which was start of D3. I don't know what would have happened if an ability went to the void during D3, if I would have received a new PM, an update from the mod, or I wouldn't have been able to access that ability at all.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”