Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Doros »

Stefunny wrote: More Importantly:
Doros wrote:The reason why I didn't answer the gender question is because I answered it twice already. So you guys/gals either missed it or forgotten it. Like Stefunny said it is a pain in the butt seeing it over and over again. We are playing mafia and gender should not be an issue. In fact, no one except myself, knows my gender. It was interesting watching some of you going crazy over it though. But really, it is a nonissue. :)
Yes, realistically it is a non-issue. But instead of coming out and saying something along the lines of "I'd rather not say" you just avoided the questioning all together, which is scummy. Also, I said your avoiding the questions was a pain in the butt, not people asking over and over again. And I reread your posts, you have said twice that you answered the question already, but you didn't. Are you assuming we won't double check what you are saying? I don't really care if you are a guy or a girl, but repeatedly not even acknowledging questions directed at you is scummy as hell and driving everyone mad.
I think DP smells like scum as well, but I can't take the fluffy/ignorant answers given by Doros anymore.

If Doros isn't scum then I will be going after you, DP. As you said before.

Vote: Doros
(Sorry about earlier format error)
Saying something along the lines of "I'd rather not say" and avoiding the question is similar. They will just say you are avoiding the question. When you mentiioned the pain in the butt I thought you was refering to me having to hear the same gender questions over and over again. I think you have to reread the posts again because I went back and found the two posts. So obviously you either missed them or you are lying. Yeah, look at who is talking about not acknowledging questions directed them. Like I said before, you didn't even bother to acknowledge the question I asked you earlier about scumhunting. Your comment about not being able to take it anymore is an attempt at appealing to emotions. :wink:

It looks like a war is brewing between DP and Stefunny. Unfortunately, I'm the one caught in the middle and could be killed soon. If I go and found to be town, there will be a lot of pressure on you DP because of the "sacrificing" thing. So DP you either have to change your positions on things or I hate to say it, work together to get rid of some scummy characters or go and have us both killed soon because Stefunny likes to see me killed next just to see your reaction.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

Whether Doros is scum or not, I'm tired of the merry-go-round arguments around which is the appropriate pronoun to use. I mean, how do you people know my gender? Because my nick is male? N00b.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

Post by DavidParker »

You seem to be implying that you believe me to be town at this point Doros and you are trying to convince me to stop voting you and vote for Stefunny. This does not add up with your previous posts and the fact you are voting me.
Doros wrote:It looks like a war is brewing between DP and Stefunny. Unfortunately, I'm the one caught in the middle and could be killed soon. If I go and found to be town, there will be a lot of pressure on you DP because of the "sacrificing" thing. So DP you either have to change your positions on things or I hate to say it, work together to get rid of some scummy characters or go and have us both killed soon because Stefunny likes to see me killed next just to see your reaction.
This is coaching to some extent. There's no reason to coach someone you are pretty sure is scum. The second part of this post implies you think I am town and want me to rethink my stance and go after scummy characters (ie: stef). But, you are voting me. So why are you voting me if you think me to be town?
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

MrBump wrote:
VS wrote:1. Mr Bump, for wanting Doc to role claim, then quickly facepalming it, wanting to make sure we don't see it for the scum tactic it is. In fact, MrBump is behaving as erratically as Gapoc did, so I wonder, is this what happens when young players play scum?
I assume you mean Cop, right? I never asked Doc to claim.
My apologies MrBump. Yes.

Stefunny wrote:I'm starting to wonder about VS...
Vittorio Salamdien wrote:OK, here's the game's permutation in set up:

* 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Townies
* 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies
* 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies
* 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Townies

I wish we had a vigilante. I hope we're scenario 1, and not scenario 2...
gapoc was only a Mafia goon, so why do you seem to assume we are either scenario 1 or 2? You do realize as he is a goon all of those are still options. That is, unless you know there is a roleblocker...

Also
VS wrote:3. Stefunny, who should know that my 'cross-questioning' of her is half-joky, but probing on another level. She raises my suspicions because she answered in the pedagogic style of an SE, rather than as a townsperson under threat from scum. In short, she avoided the questions.
I thought I answered your questions pretty straightforward actually. And then backed up my answers with my reasoning. I don't see how this is "pedagogic" Rather I was just explaining my reasoning. Also, I was not aware that your 'cross-questioning' was "half-joky" Because I don't see how it was a joke. Actually, it looks now as if you are dismissing your line of questioning as a joke.

More Importantly:
Doros wrote:The reason why I didn't answer the gender question is because I answered it twice already. So you guys/gals either missed it or forgotten it. Like Stefunny said it is a pain in the butt seeing it over and over again. We are playing mafia and gender should not be an issue. In fact, no one except myself, knows my gender. It was interesting watching some of you going crazy over it though. But really, it is a nonissue. :)
Yes, realistically it is a non-issue. But instead of coming out and saying something along the lines of "I'd rather not say" you just avoided the questioning all together, which is scummy. Also, I said your avoiding the questions was a pain in the butt, not people asking over and over again. And I reread your posts, you have said twice that you answered the question already, but you didn't. Are you assuming we won't double check what you are saying? I don't really care if you are a guy or a girl, but repeatedly not even acknowledging questions directed at you is scummy as hell and driving everyone mad.
I think DP smells like scum as well, but I can't take the fluffy/ignorant answers given by Doros anymore.

If Doros isn't scum then I will be going after you, DP. As you said before.

Firstly Stefunny, no townie would want scenario 2. Out of the remaining 3, 1 seems best because town has 2 power roles. So, the worst (2) and the best (1), and thus I said: "I hope we're scenario 1, and not scenario 2..." Note I expressed a hope; I wasn't making a statement of fact, presumed or not. How could you not see that? One would imagine you're misrepresenting me and trying to taint me in the process by insinuating I know that there is a roleblocker. You're either not precise enough with your reading, clumsy at expression, or you are behaving like scum.

And then you simply evade what I'm saying about you and how, in one instance, you answered my question like an SE. Not like a townie, for instance, trying to impart a feel of their identity. I was opening up; you were clamping up. And again you try to spin my words: I am dismissing my own line of questioning as a joke.

But, I think you realise that I have town support, given my early call and read of Gapoc, so you won't come out and accuse me or vote for me. You just want to leave a seed of doubt around my identity and then turn to Doros and DP as you 'scumhunt'.

I have got you.

UNVOTE: SxyBeast

VOTE: Stefunny
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:24 am

Post by MrBump »

MrBump wrote:UNVOTE: DavidParker, scared for a scum quickhammer.
Doros's vote was counted, my bad.

VOTE: Da-

Wait, no, hold the show.

Doros, Stefunny's not going to help you learn how to SCUMHUNT. Firstly, it works differently for everybody. Secondly, it's something you have to work out yourself- Picking up on little things etc. Thirdly, STEFUNNY WAS SUSPICIOUS OF YOU. WHY WOULD SHE HELP YOU.
DavidParker wrote:The second part of this post implies you think I am town and want me to rethink my stance and go after scummy characters (ie: stef). But, you are voting me. So why are you voting me if you think me to be town?
A WINNER IS YOU

VOTE: Doros
Doros was too scum to be scum, you could say, but Doros basically just slipped there.

@Doros, LEAVE THE SACRIFICE THING OH MY GOD. PEOPLE CHANGE OPINIONS. On the slim chance there IS a tomorrow (we're winning today bois), we're not going to lynch David in ten seconds flat or something.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 am

Post by SxyBeast »

So I just reread all of Doros' votes ans could not find where it said if it was a he or she, so Doros since u said u found them could u plz point them out? Also, I realized how Stefunny asks many questions, but when ppl ask her questions she either gives a general response, like with VS, or she doesn't respond at all. I find this very scum and plan on making a vote soon. Either on Stefunny or Doros though I dont know which yet.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 am

Post by DavidParker »

@mod
: Prod on haylen plz.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Haylen has been prodded.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

There will be a reply tomorrow. I'm in quite a bit of pain right now.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Stefunny »

Doros wrote: So Stefunny, how come when I asked you the question below you didn't even bother to answer it? Only Haylen came by later to answer it for me. Aren't we the little hypocrite?
First of all there is a huge difference between the two questions. I apologize I didn't answer but I didn't have many posts around that time. You asked that question on page 10. Due to real life circumstances I did not post again until page 14 when day 1 was over. I figured Haylen our IC, as you keep pointing out, had answered and forgot about the question. You asked once, and I forgot, I apologize, however it is completely different than a question that has been asked many times and you continually skirted around.
Doros wrote: Saying something along the lines of "I'd rather not say" and avoiding the question is similar. They will just say you are avoiding the question. When you mentiioned the pain in the butt I thought you was refering to me having to hear the same gender questions over and over again. I think you have to reread the posts again because I went back and found the two posts. So obviously you either missed them or you are lying.
I respectfully disagree, if you had said you'd rather not share your gender before the gapoc slip I don't think anybody would have said it was avoiding the question. But now with the possible scum slip it DOES look like you are avoiding the question. And could you kindly quote the two posts where you already cleared it up? Because apparently I'm not the only one who can't find them.
Doros wrote: It looks like a war is brewing between DP and Stefunny. Unfortunately, I'm the one caught in the middle and could be killed soon. If I go and found to be town, there will be a lot of pressure on you DP because of the "sacrificing" thing. So DP you either have to change your positions on things or I hate to say it, work together to get rid of some scummy characters or go and have us both killed soon because Stefunny likes to see me killed next just to see your reaction.
While I do find DP to be scummy you have validated my vote against you to the point where it no longer has anything to do with DPs statement. I don't really see a war between me and DP because I'm getting the feeling that he agrees that the gapoc slip was real, so therefore I think he knows that I can't possibly be scum. DP I release you from your earlier statement, honestly lately I think I may have changed my opinion of you based on your last few posts.

Vittorio Salamdien wrote: Firstly Stefunny, no townie would want scenario 2. Out of the remaining 3, 1 seems best because town has 2 power roles. So, the worst (2) and the best (1), and thus I said: "I hope we're scenario 1, and not scenario 2..." Note I expressed a hope; I wasn't making a statement of fact, presumed or not. How could you not see that? One would imagine you're misrepresenting me and trying to taint me in the process by insinuating I know that there is a roleblocker. You're either not precise enough with your reading, clumsy at expression, or you are behaving like scum.
OR I'm trying to throw you off and see what your reaction is. Honestly I believe scenarios 3 and 4 are better considering I would rather have a power role and NO role blocker who could possibly stop them. The way you said it just seemed like it could be a possible slip up and I thought I'd explore it a little. I've seen slips like that win the game for town.

And can you please show me where I have avoided questions and answered them like an SE instead of a town member?

Sheesh, I get in trouble for not being like an SE and then I get in trouble for being too much of an SE.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 am

Post by MrBump »

Stefunny just won the thread.
Well not really but it was a good post :P

Why isn't Doros dead yet?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Doros »

DavidParker wrote:You seem to be implying that you believe me to be town at this point Doros and you are trying to convince me to stop voting you and vote for Stefunny. This does not add up with your previous posts and the fact you are voting me.
Doros wrote:It looks like a war is brewing between DP and Stefunny. Unfortunately, I'm the one caught in the middle and could be killed soon. If I go and found to be town, there will be a lot of pressure on you DP because of the "sacrificing" thing. So DP you either have to change your positions on things or I hate to say it, work together to get rid of some scummy characters or go and have us both killed soon because Stefunny likes to see me killed next just to see your reaction.
This is coaching to some extent. There's no reason to coach someone you are pretty sure is scum. The second part of this post implies you think I am town and want me to rethink my stance and go after scummy characters (ie: stef). But, you are voting me. So why are you voting me if you think me to be town?
Not really DavidParker, I have never said I believe you to be town at this point. There are several players that could be mafia, but it doesn't mean they are mafia. The reason I'm voting for you is because you are voting for me. Although, people are being reevaluated all the time and things could change. :wink:

However, we could still work together. I'm asking you to rethink your stance because I think we (and town) are in a vulnerable position. It would be very easy to have me killed next and you afterwards because of the sacrificing thing and with the mafia's two night kills we could be easily down to 3 players. Why make it easy for mafia? Changing your stance will help both our survival (unless we get night kill) and make it less predictable and harder for mafia to win. Just my opinion though.

Anyway, if it helps, I'm unvoting my vote for you.

Unvote: DavidParker
(I hope I'm doing this right)
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Doros »

MrBump wrote:Stefunny just won the thread.
Well not really but it was a good post :P

Why isn't Doros dead yet?
Stefunny haven't won yet MrBump because I haven't finished speaking. :)
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Doros »

Stefunny wrote:
Doros wrote: Saying something along the lines of "I'd rather not say" and avoiding the question is similar. They will just say you are avoiding the question. When you mentiioned the pain in the butt I thought you was refering to me having to hear the same gender questions over and over again. I think you have to reread the posts again because I went back and found the two posts. So obviously you either missed them or you are lying.
I respectfully disagree, if you had said you'd rather not share your gender before the gapoc slip I don't think anybody would have said it was avoiding the question. But now with the possible scum slip it DOES look like you are avoiding the question. And could you kindly quote the two posts where you already cleared it up? Because apparently I'm not the only one who can't find them.
Gotcha Stefunny!!! I did say in my own way I rather not share my gender before the gapoc slip. The gapoc slip occured in post 319. My first post is post 181 which is 138 posts ahead of gapoc's post!!! The second post is numbered 402 and refers to the earlier post. If anyone is looking for a he/she, you won't find it because I want to be gender neutral. Even though you may not like my reply, the gender question have been answered twice like I said. :wink: Stefunny made a false accusation against me and has been proven to be wrong and I'm right!!! My vote goes to:

Vote: Stefunny
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Doros »

Stefunny wrote:
Doros wrote: It looks like a war is brewing between DP and Stefunny. Unfortunately, I'm the one caught in the middle and could be killed soon. If I go and found to be town, there will be a lot of pressure on you DP because of the "sacrificing" thing. So DP you either have to change your positions on things or I hate to say it, work together to get rid of some scummy characters or go and have us both killed soon because Stefunny likes to see me killed next just to see your reaction.
While I do find DP to be scummy you have validated my vote against you to the point where it no longer has anything to do with DPs statement. I don't really see a war between me and DP because I'm getting the feeling that he agrees that the gapoc slip was real, so therefore I think he knows that I can't possibly be scum. DP I release you from your earlier statement, honestly lately I think I may have changed my opinion of you based on your last few posts.
Wow, it looks like you are retreating from your earlier statement. I wonder why? :P
Stefunny wrote: If Doros isn't scum then I will be going after you, DP. As you said before.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:13 am

Post by MrBump »

LEAVE
THE FUCKING
SACRIFICE THING
OH MY GOD
THAT IS MY OPINION

AND SAYING TO GO BACK AND LOOK FOR YOUR GENDER
WHICH YOU DIDN'T ANSWER
DOES NOT
FUCKING
COUNT
SXY DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING YET ONLY STEFUNNY IS SCUMMY- OH LOOK STEFUNNY IS VOTING YOU

MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN VOTE: DOROOOOOOOS
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 am

Post by MrBump »

Sorry, I think that's against the rules to post like that. But seriously, pay attention to the stuff in the post.
We are NOT quicklynching David tomorrow.

ALSO, you admitted to OMGUS (Oh My God U Suck). That's scummy as hell.
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Doros »

MrBump wrote:
LEAVE
THE FUCKING
SACRIFICE THING
OH MY GOD
THAT IS MY OPINION

AND SAYING TO GO BACK AND LOOK FOR YOUR GENDER
WHICH YOU DIDN'T ANSWER
DOES NOT
FUCKING
COUNT
SXY DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING YET ONLY STEFUNNY IS SCUMMY- OH LOOK STEFUNNY IS VOTING YOU

MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN VOTE: DOROOOOOOOS
MrBump, I disagree with you. The looking back for the gender does count even if you don't like it.
Doros
Doros
Townie
Doros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Doros »

MrBump wrote:Sorry, I think that's against the rules to post like that. But seriously, pay attention to the stuff in the post.
We are NOT quicklynching David tomorrow.

ALSO, you admitted to OMGUS (Oh My God U Suck). That's scummy as hell.
I never heard of OMGUS before and you sure are acting strange and scummy as hell too. Stefunny has made a false accusation. Deal with it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 am

Post by MrBump »

Voting someone purely because they are voting you is super scummy. Your arguments are pretty awful.

Also, Sxy said exactly the same thing, but you didn't catch her out for not seeing it. Sure it was a way to test, but test what? It was a trick. It wasn't like that caught scum or anything, and you still completely ignored Sxy when she said she couldn't find it.

This is like arguing with a brick wall, I'm sorry, but my points just never ever get through to you. You also keep calling me scummy when I call you out on something >_>
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Stefunny »

Doros, I asked you to quote the two posts where you answered the question, you gave us post numbers but did not post them, so I'll go ahead and do that for you.
Doros wrote:
DavidParker wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Doros

For his/her last 3 posts.

(P.s. are you a guy or girl?)
There is nothing wrong with my last 3 posts. Didn't you read what Haylen said? She said she had a "serious asthma attack." This is real life not a game! In my other two posts, I was expressing my honest opinion. Duh, why do you want to know if I'm a boy or girl since we are just playing a mafia game? Unless, you are starting to get a crush on me.
Doros wrote: DavidParker, are we having fun? Your HUGE case is just a lot of fluff. :lol: Duh, I am a newbie and everyone is unique. This is my first game and this is only Day 2 in a Newbie game. Sure I could do better, but I am learning new stuff all the time. I even posted the manipulation thing you did. I will get better over time. Isn't asking questions what newbies are supposed to do? My opinion is I think it is a good idea for us to do is go back and reread what gapoc has said before because he is the only one who actually knows who the other mafia is. The gender issue has already been discussed and is in some previous post. Thank you. :mrgreen:
Please if
anyone
disagrees, please tell us, but I don't see an answer in the first post and the second post just points back to the first post. So...
Doros wrote: Gotcha Stefunny!!! I did say in my own way I rather not share my gender before the gapoc slip. The gapoc slip occured in post 319. My first post is post 181 which is 138 posts ahead of gapoc's post!!! The second post is numbered 402 and refers to the earlier post. If anyone is looking for a he/she, you won't find it because I want to be gender neutral. Even though you may not like my reply, the gender question have been answered twice like I said. :wink: Stefunny made a false accusation against me and has been proven to be wrong and I'm right!!!
Is a bunch of bullcrap.

Plus saying that you don't think DP is town, but asking him to join forces with you to defeat me when there is only ONE scum left doesn't make ANY sense.

Mod
Can we get a vote count please? I believe both Doros and I are at L-1.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Stefunny »

I went back and attempted to count, I think I may just be at L-2, but I fail at counting, so a mod count would be appreciated.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Wait, you say those are telling your gender? Oh my God wut is this.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Stefunny »

I think she was more implying that she had already responded to the issue, not necessarily telling her gender. Either way her joking about people having crushes on her does not count as her saying she'd rather not discuss it either.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 am

Post by DavidParker »

Where the heck is Haylen.

Also, I'm still very confident in scum-Doros. Of course I agreed to the "sacrifice" thing knowing that even if we lynched Doros today and he/she flipped town (lol yea right), I wouldn't be quick lynched tomorrow and would still be able to give more input before my death (if my lynch were to even happen tomorrow)

Doros, voting me because I am voting you is not a legitimate reason. Also, you are stating I should be looking out for my own survival??!?!? I'd rather just look out for whatever helps my team most. You appealing to me to side with you, and possibly vote Stef and leave you alone, makes me think you are only looking out for your own survival, and at this point that's something scum would be looking to do foremost.

Anywyas, a bottle of bel air graves later and I still think Doros is scum. So i'm perfectly happy with my vote.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”