Newbie Game 1058: Murder in Bitville! (OVER!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Cirno »

I like how mothrax likes to pop in the second someone begins to complain about his absence
I hate how Shotty/Mist think there is any truth to the claim "No scum will claim any thing but VT day 1"

@Shotty
: Are you arguing that KCs claim makes him more scummy? Not that I could lose any more faith in you if you are.

Also, combo breaker
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by mothrax »

Ok, I have read enough. KC is scum and here is why:

The interaction between him and shotty gives me a head ache. Shotty brought up valid points. KC's response was "No You!" and ignoring/raging about a large part of his case. KC, if you want me to believe you are town, respond to shotty's case on you with actuall content. proof, examples of why he is wrong.

It is also worth noting that he concludes his rebuttle with "shotty is scum" No, what you have/could have shown with those posts was that shotty is wrong (I doubt he is) not that he is scum. There is a huge difference.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Flaymod: VC plox

@ all: If KC flips scum (highly likely) his buddy is probably HwaG. He is over defensive of KC and attempts to push after KC

@cirno: people have been complaining about my inactivity since sunday. I hardly call two days later jumping in as soon as people start to complain.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

nobody gives a fuck about me. i'm stupid. everyone thinks i'm scum. god i feel like crying.

are my recent posts SO scummy that no one is reading them?

god i feel so pessimistic i feel like self hammering... but i won't. why? I"M TOWN.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Cirno »

>Shotty makes more sense than KC
Figure 1A: An artist's rendition of Cirno's face as she reads each new post in this thread.

At this point, I say go ahead and lynch KC so I can determine if you guys are mafia or just incompetent town.

PREVIEW EDIT: btw, 378 was the first real ATE in this thread.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Cirno »

Cirno wrote:>Shotty makes more sense than KC
Clarifying this. He doesn't.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

cirno I do make sense. Any way he's at L-1 he's scummy and he's claimed vt... ======[]?
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Cirno »

Nope, even if KC flips mafia I want no part of such a retarded wagon.
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by CrackHead »

Cirno is crackup, makes this game fun. Kcd is scum, somebody hammer him.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

I think Kc is flailing. Hardcore.
Justice will prevail
\m/
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 am

Post by mothrax »

nopointinactingup wrote:I think Kc is flailing. Hardcore.
this. so hard.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Mothrax, any thoughts on the other players. You've been absent for quite some time.
Justice will prevail
\m/
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 am

Post by mothrax »

Sure.
Shotty is prob town. I have already said why.

I am confused by mist. She is either really really really scummy, or she is overzealous town.

I haven't seen enough from you/crackhead/HwaG to get a great read on but gut tells me that HwaG is likely Spot's buddy.

Cirno is also prob town. Scum wouldn't be dumb enough to draw that much attenetion to themselves in RVS.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Goddammit just lynch me already. I'll flip town you'll a pr and I'll will fail to give a damn.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

^^ you'll lose a pr...
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Cirno »

Kcdaspot wrote:Goddammit just lynch me already. I'll flip town you'll a pr and I'll will fail to give a damn.
This is bad, KC. If you actually flip scum these guys will actually think their wagon made sense and the game will devolve into a clusterfuck of Shotty logic and random Mist votes. Please don't be scum. Please let this quote be from a pr who was stupid enough to claim townie and not from mafia trying to save himself and only making himself look worse.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Hoppster »

Cirno wrote:Instead of explaining why 338 does the opposite of explain why you just made that vote, I'm going to use this opportunity to further bully Hoppster.

So,
Hoppster
, your top suspect is at L-1 and you have the opportunity to ask him for a claim. Are you going to do so or are you going to continue claiming you support a KC wagon while doing very little to support that claim?
Hold yer horses.
Cirno wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Hoppster may be willing to hammer IDK and he's anoob so he may not think to ask for a claim, I know you told him he may want to, but still
Hoppster is not assertive enough to even
vote
for his suspects let alone hammer without asking for a claim.
Okay, I suck at mafia. Please stop commenting on my retardedness, both of you.
Kcdaspot wrote:SHOTTY ARE GOING TO ANSWER ME OR WHAT? WILL YOU PLEASE READ MY CASE?
KC ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND TO MY POST #342?
Kcdaspot wrote:FINE you know what? F*** this noise.

I'm a Vanilla townie. the reason I'm trying so hard not to get lynched is because I honestly believe that I can be a asset to town. I've made my case, I've tried everything in my power to get scum lynched... I honest to god want a perfect townie win. I can see that is no longer possible. I only ask that if and when my flip comes, that you rereads my words and you put some more stock in them please.

I just want this town to win. I don't know if it can w/o me. This is why i'm defending and fighting this lynch so hard.
Show us how you're such an asset. I don't think you're convincing anybody. A touch of modesty wouldn't go amiss either.
Kcdaspot wrote:PEDIT: At least humor me here. Honestly, Do you want a VT lynch or a scum lynch? because you're only getting a VT lynch with me.
Yes, because that's going to convince anybody.
mothrax wrote:@ Hoppster:
A1) Townlists are bad. Bad bad bad. The only time I have ever posted a town list I was scum. They give scum more info than they should have.
B2) What?
C3) I have more posts than any other nuetral reads, so I must be scum? Srsly?

Answer this:
Why does posting more make people look scummy?
I didn't say that you must be scum. I said you were more likely to be scum, or something to that effect. If you haven't convinced me that you're town in more posts, you're more likely to be scum imo.
Cirno wrote:
@Shotty
: Are you arguing that KCs claim makes him more scummy? Not that I could lose any more faith in you if you are.r
I think shotty's point was that if we don't lynch him and he's not scum, there's one townsperson ruled out as a PR by scum so he won't be NK'd and if we lynch another VT today scum have better odds of finding a PR.
Cirno wrote:At this point, I say go ahead and lynch KC so I can determine if you guys are mafia or just incompetent town.
Who's this directed at?
Kcdaspot wrote:Goddammit just lynch me already. I'll flip town you'll [lose] a pr and I'll will fail to give a damn.
Uh, what?

You should give a damn. It will be at least partially your fault if you're town and you get lynched for not convincing other town people and this has a knock-on effect of losing town the game.

I am not yet prepared to hammer.

KC, you'd better answer my points. I do have some very pressing reservations about hammering KC which I don't wish to disclose just yet, however I'm also sensing the possibility of you derailing town at some point in the future. I also believe that it's better to lynch somebody who's claimed than somebody who hasn't, and while admittedly nobody else has needed to claim, KC, you are still my top lynch candidate.

@ Cirno: Do you want me to hammer or not?! You're sending me extremely mixed messages - you seemed to be egging me on but then you don't wish to hammer yourself... so I'm confused.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Hoppster wrote:
@ KC: So CrackHead is now most scummy to you but you still think shotty is scum?

Yep. But i'm now not 100%, like more 85% I wish he'd stop tunneling me.

I also struggle to believe that you find Crackhead's move too sudden, but then you let this slip:
nopointinactingup wrote:
@Mod: Please delete post 290 by my alt account xD

Done. -Flay

I repeat.
Shotty is blatantly town.
Unvote.Vote:Kc
This happens before CrackHead's vote on you.

He stated reasons. That jump was not to sudden.

Kcdaspot wrote:UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
VOTE: CrackHead

That looks WAY to opportunistic there buddy.
Kcdaspot wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
@Mod: Please delete post 290 by my alt account xD

Done. -Flay

I repeat.
Shotty is blatantly town.
Unvote.Vote:Kc
hell i didn't even SEE this WTH?
If, at this point, you vote on CrackHead was due to his vote being opportunistic, why did you not make a similar fuss when you saw nopoint's vote? Paticularly as nopoint didn't even justify his vote.

CrackHead did NOT vote until AFTER i was at L-2. also... I think both scum is on my wagon.

Shotty: I notice HwaG. I think he's buddying to much... for me he is a 3rd possible suspect. Hoppster is off my scum list thoo.

so in my mind. scums may be:

CH/SHOTTY
SHOTTY/HWAG
HWAG/CH

The second one seems the least likley to me at this point. also Mist is a fail-noob.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Cirno »

Hopper wrote:Who's this directed at?
Everyone.
Hopper wrote:@ Cirno: Do you want me to hammer or not?! You're sending me extremely mixed messages - you seemed to be egging me on but then you don't wish to hammer yourself... so I'm confused.
Not only is my position clear, but I think it is clear that my objective was to see what
you
would do. It is questions like this that make me question whether you are being genuine or feigning activity.

I don't understand why you keep avoiding the KC wagon if you believe him to be scum. Demanding KC answer your questions, and saying "I don't want to hammer for undisclosed reasons" seem like excuses to not commit to the wagon. Also, the argument 'Townies getting lynched is their own fault' makes me frown.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 am

We are basically talking in twilight right now and giving scum more info than needed.
#freeShotty
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 am

Post by mothrax »

That still doesn't answer my question Hoppster. In your post you said that since I had the most posts out of your nuetral reads I was more likely to be scum. Why? What about postcount makes me likely to be scum?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Hoppster »

mothrax wrote:That still doesn't answer my question Hoppster. In your post you said that since I had the most posts out of your nuetral reads I was more likely to be scum. Why? What about postcount makes me likely to be scum?
You've had more posts to convince me of being town. I personally think it would be easier (for me at least) to identify town than to identify mafia. Over more posts, I should be able to get a better/stronger read. Over the more posts you had, I still had a neutral read, and you've had more time to convince me that you were town, but you haven't.

Anyway, this is irrelevant now. I don't think you're likely to be scum now.

Cirno wrote:
Hopper wrote:@ Cirno: Do you want me to hammer or not?! You're sending me extremely mixed messages - you seemed to be egging me on but then you don't wish to hammer yourself... so I'm confused.
Not only is my position clear, but I think it is clear that my objective was to see what
you
would do. It is questions like this that make me question whether you are being genuine or feigning activity.

I don't understand why you keep avoiding the KC wagon if you believe him to be scum. Demanding KC answer your questions, and saying "I don't want to hammer for undisclosed reasons" seem like excuses to not commit to the wagon. Also, the argument 'Townies getting lynched is their own fault' makes me frown.
Fine. The reason I didn't want to hammer is because I was concerned he was a PR and wanted to approach the matter subtly, as there could be more than one interpretation of the posts I saw as possible soft-claims... Of course it was in vain because I saw when preview editing that'd you'd just flat out said "Oh, I hope you're a PR" just totally made it pointless, so I may as well disclose it now. So, yeah. Screw my concerns about nailing a PR. I'm just procrastinating.

While it is implied by KC he is a PR, he hasn't confirmed it, and there is more than one interpretation of the posts, so scum could have missed it, but oh well. Happy now Cirno? That was my reason.

It feels like you are purposely being awkward towards me Cirno, you really are. Why are you trying to make life so difficult for me? The only reason I can think of is if you think I'm scum, if so, why aren't you trying to lynch me?!

I've said I'm confused. You're response is to the effect of "You're not really confused, you're lying / You're retarded for being confused". And it genuinely does seem to me like you're pressuring me into hammering when I don't want to.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:We are basically talking in twilight right now and giving scum more info than needed.
No, we're
not
. KC hasn't been hammered yet. I'm not hammering unless I feel comfortable doing so.

Y'know what... Cirno has already brought it out, so I may as well:

@ KC: Are you a PR?! :igmeou:
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Hoppster wrote:
@ KC: Are you a PR?! :igmeou:
no

VT.

again my money is on that we lose a PR during the night.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Cirno »

I can't really argue against a KC lynch at this point.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am

He's our best lynch. End of story. ====[] Pl0x
#freeShotty

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”