Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Umbrage »

^ more nothingness from a useless slot. What else is new?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Now now honey, self depreciation just holds you back. Think positive and maybe someday you'll accomplish something!
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Haylen »

Request replacement really this time.
I can't give this game my full commitment because I had a really bad scare over the past few days and its triggered a load of crap and I just can't deal with it all right now. Sorry to the mod, Sorry Silavor and sorry to the town.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Haylen wrote:
Request replacement really this time.
I can't give this game my full commitment because I had a really bad scare over the past few days and its triggered a load of crap and I just can't deal with it all right now. Sorry to the mod, Sorry Silavor and sorry to the town.
:(

I'll miss you Haylen. And so will Reck.

Hope it settles down soon.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ GreyICE: Understand this, I keep my games separate from the rest of my MS activities, past and future. When I get pissed off, I insult people's behaviour in the game. I give them some shit, as it relates to the game. This allows me to be perfectly friendly to the same player outside the game. You made a personal attack (or so you think) based on my play. You took my play in this game and made assumptions about me based on it, then proceeded to personally attack me and my life outside of this site based on those assumptions. That crosses a line. You turned from 'bad bullshitting player' to 'vicious troll'. You let your emotions interfere with your play. You represent a kind of player I truly despise, and believe should be banned. I don't care if you bullshit your way through the game. People can play however they want. But you crossed a line, the line that keeps this being A GAME. You seem to have forgotten this is A GAME when you made that post.

If you don't see how that is a problem, just leave the site now.

@ Haylen: It was nice to finally play (part of) a game with you! See you soon!
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Lover talked me in to it... and then I saw ^^that.

.... no... umbrage is getting too mad... I'm not having this not in this game...

VOTE: q21

umbrage THAT was too far... GET OUT.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Umbrage wrote:@ GreyICE: Understand this, I keep my games separate from the rest of my MS activities, past and future. When I get pissed off, I insult people's behaviour in the game. I give them some shit, as it relates to the game. This allows me to be perfectly friendly to the same player outside the game. You made a personal attack (or so you think) based on my play. You took my play in this game and made assumptions about me based on it, then proceeded to personally attack me and my life outside of this site based on those assumptions. That crosses a line. You turned from 'bad bullshitting player' to 'vicious troll'. You let your emotions interfere with your play. You represent a kind of player I truly despise, and believe should be banned. I don't care if you bullshit your way through the game. People can play however they want. But you crossed a line, the line that keeps this being A GAME. You seem to have forgotten this is A GAME when you made that post.

If you don't see how that is a problem, just leave the site now.
Umbrage you little hypocrite, stop throwing a temper tantrum because you have a horrible need to improve your scum game.

This is a list of all the insults you've directed at us.
This is so stupid, I don't even know where to begin. Are you posting while high?
Yes. I'm in this thread, playing this game. Trying to win. You don't like it, replace out.
If the town is stupid enough to believe you, then I'll be happy to be lynched.
I don't think town is that stupid, though.
Oh wait, maybe they are:
GreyICE still fails.
Everyone in this game is a sheep.
This appears to be [Reck's] default playstyle, and it is bullshit.
This is the stupidest town I've ever encountered
So congrats. When we lynch you, not only will we rid this town of scum, we will rid the world of one of the whiniest, most complaint ridden, hypocritical, thin-skinned wastes of a player slot it's been my displeasure to share a town with. You never playing with me again until you grow a spine, grow some common sense, and learn to play well with others would be a fucking gift to me.

I don't really think anyone except maybe your scumbuddies will miss you. Secretly, I imagine they'll be relieved. Your play has been abysmal, your attitude has been abysmal, and your posts range from hypocritical to insulting, and all of them are fucking worthless. Your hypocrisy is mind-numbing, your posting is ridiculous, your opinions have no basis in our reality. Even if through some psychotic miracle you flip town, know that you - as few do - have truly earned the title scum.

Someone drop the hammer on this bitch.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by silavor »

GreyICE wrote: Someone drop the hammer on this bitch.
Kcdaspot bussed him hard two posts up. Nothing to do but wait for the flip.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by q21 »

Alright, so I'm dead. First time I've been lynched in years, quite literally. But anyway, in a short while you'll have no reason to doubt my alignment so here are my scum reads for you to make use of as you see fit. I'll point out that for all that my posting hasn't been great this game I can still read people just fine - for a simple example I refer you to the game mentioned in my sig: Scummies invitational 2010.

GreyICE/Antihero & vezok/snake - this lot makes a promising scumteam. The concerted push of 3 of them onto my wagon inside 6 or 7 posts with less than 2 lines of reasoning between them. Vezok has been scummy all over the show, but given that its vezok the only occasion that is definitely vezok-scum rather than vezok-vezok is his unvote, vote q21... when he was already voting me. Grey has made a pile of posts, but a huge potion of them have been IIOA or fluff - he's trying to look more helpful than he is. There are early signs of both distancing and coaching between Grey and Snake/vezok on page 1 - Grey makes his wishy washy statement about claimiing (scummy in and of itself) snake calls him out and Grey politely changes his tune without question.
These 4 are scum and should be lynched inside the next few days.

Maryita/Tragedy - late comers to my wagon arrive after the wagon has gained steam and begin pushing it and making cases then. The don't actually say anything new they just try to push an already popular wagon, mislynch wagon no less, to conclusion. My thoughts on scumbuddies here goes either to reck who happily sheeped Maryita's weak, unoriginal case to vote me or kdc who was the competing wagon with me from which maryita jumped taking pressure of a possible scumbuddy and onto me.

Espeonage/PO - in this case PO is almost only by association, his apparent forgetting of the nature of the game is a little suspect. Esp has been scummy though. He seemed overly concerned with making sure he got some credit for the kdc wagon. He refused to share another case on the chance that it would hurt the "sure its on scum" kdc wagon... then unvoted kdc without reason. He still has not reappeared to give us that other case for all that he was trumpeting around that he had one. A maryita/tragedy & Esp/PO team is possible not for interaction but because I find both scummy and already have the other pair.

So, top scumreads in this game:
GreyICE/Antihero
vezok/snake
Maryita/Tragedy
Espy/PO

A reckon at least 50% probably 75% accurate.

Lesser scumreads
Reck/Nero - come out of the reck v Kise thing looking scummier. Don't like reck's respond only to things targeted at him attitude.
kdc/BS - for kdc commenting on a conversation he didn't even bother to read.

Right, mod, I'm ready to be strung up now.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Kise »

I haven't been feeling too good lately. If you guys want my slot to replace out, I can do that. I've had this headache/fever thing for so long, and I'm not sure if it'll let up any time soon.
Limited Access this week
(late, I know)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 am

Post by SensFan »

q21 - 13 (Snake, silavor, antihero, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, Dramonic, Haylen, Mariyta, Tragedy, Reck, GreyICE, Baby Spice, Kcdaspot)

GreyICE - 4 (Purple Orange, Espeonage, EmpTyger, Umbrage)
Kcdaspot - 3 (Thingyman, DarlaBlueEyes, Llamarble)
Espeonage - 2 (werewolf555, q21)
Umbrage - 1 (PrayPiotr)

Not Voting - 1 (Kise)

13 to lynch

---

q21 has been lynched. He was a
Town Lover
Umbrage commited suicide. He was a
Town Lover.

Flavour will be added in later.

---

It is now Day 2. With 22 alive, it will take 12 to lynch.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You just made my 'never play with again' list.
I really hope I'm on this list, too. Cause you're on mine. Also, you can't insult people and expect them to not take it personally.

Anyway, onto the game.
Llamarble wrote: Since Tragedy meant what she said literally, then she was saying her top scumread was making good observations (which is I guess less of a tell than normal). More importantly she was acting like Vezok's scumminess was new to her, which seems weird considering she put Vezok on top of her scumlist earlier. That is what I want an explanation of.
Good play does not necessarily indicate lack of scumminess. I'm sure you haven't forgotten that there are two scum groups. As has been mentioned before, it's extremely easy for scum to scum hunt for the other team.

q21's "scum list" is at least a quarter wrong, likely more than that. He might have the vezok team right, but I'm not willing to bet money on it.

Tragedy! Antihero is hitting on me!! Make him stop!

VOTE: Llamarble I think it's obvious why.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

A swing and a miss.

Mariyta, what's the case on Llamarble?

Also, I didn't really agree with any of q21's scum reads, but I could maybe get on board with a Espeonage lynch... but at this point, I'd prefer to go with option #2 and look at the people who tried to stay off the wagon. Statistical analysis says there's at least one scum there:

Kise/PrayPiotr (replaced implosion)
werewolf
Thingyman/EmpTyger
Purple Orange/Espeonage
DarlaBlueEyes/Llamarble

I'm gonna go ahead and say werewolf isn't scum for a number of reasons:
1) He's always this terrible.
2) Drammie is his partner, and his little posting on D1 actually gave me a town vibe, which is hard for dram to do on D1 >_>

This means I would prefer to lynch from this pool:
Thingyman/EmpTyger
Purple Orange/Espeonage
DarlaBlueEyes/Llamarble
Kise/PrayPiotr (replaced implosion)

We had four entire loverteams that weren't on the lynch… I'd give us good odds at hitting scum somewhere in there.

Despite the fact that I think EmpTyger is borderline retarded for continuing to harp on the me/Kise thing, I don't think either he or Thingy have done anything that struck me as incredibly scummy.

Espeonage… I remember thinking one or two times that his posts struck me as odd, but I don't remember where. I do remember thinking I could've potentially gotten on board with the early cases on PO.

I'd like to see the case on Llamarble from Mariyta.

My opinion on Kise is still that the debacle with the AIM conversation wouldn't make sense for scum to do on purpose… but that doesn't clear him in any way, shape, or form. And implosion/PrayPiotr have both been so inactive, it's impossible to gain an actual read on them.

So, as of right now:
Espeonage/PO > Llamarble/DBE = Emp/Thingy > Kise/PP
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By the way - my entire idea is based off of statistical likelihood that 8/13 people on the q21 wagon were not scum, and since everyone except werewolf that was off the wagon also had their lover off the wagon, that means at least 2/9 of them are scum (IMO), and we have a better chance lynching off the wagon than we do on.

Unless my math is just awful.
green shirt thursdays
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:Tragedy! Antihero is hitting on me!! Make him stop!

VOTE: Llamarble I think it's obvious why.
:roll: I just agree with your Llama + DBE suspicion. The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

VOTE: Llamarble
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

...can one of you two summarize Llamarble's scuminess for me?
green shirt thursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:Mariyta, what's the case on Llamarble?
His initial post is what first set off my scumdar. The support of the mass claim followed by his "I wasn't sure about it so I didn't claim" comment were in direct opposition. He was also the first one to mention the "no-lynch into eternity". ISO4 is a blatant sheep w/ a "some of the logic is good". Attacks PO for not remembering there are no NKs (a lot of people have forgotten, and I'm willing to bet that those people are town). In fact, all the things in ISO6 are nitpicky and not scumtells, as far as I'm concerned. He sheeps onto all the large wagons (though he avoided the q21 wagon). He attacks Esp for a sarcastic comment. Then he tries to go after me and Tragedy after Umbrage does.

In summary, he puts real sheep to shame and I've yet to see any original thought or valid attempt at scumhunting. Then this DBE is the laziest sheepiest DBE I've ever seen.

P-edit: Antihero! How dare you! Of course it does. If it didn't, the earth would crash into the sun.

Calm down Reck. I had to fit it in while making lunch. (Giant mozzarella stuffed meatballs = awesome)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Antihero »

Absolutely. I'll do DBE while I'm at it.

DBE's ISO

#3 - Jumps onto the Kise wagon just citing "LAL" without second thought. the "lol@all of this" gives a nice lolshell (characteristic of scum)
#5 - 360degree poo fling. Nothing to support the assertion that both kise and reck are scum and the whole thing was some elaborate ruse, of course.
#6 - catches the kcd wagon at the sweet spot (when it's momentum is near maximum) [llama, in the meantime, throws his vote on kcd too immediately after]
#8 - another kind of poorly thought out snipe

Llamarble's ISO

#2 - "I was definitely in favor of a massclaim but
wanted to make
sure I wasn't crazy and
others were in agreement
." Man, and people hounded GreyICE for being wishy-washy at the beginning.
#3 - "Does anyone think Umbrage is already chainsawing for GreyIce during RVS?" Thought planter mentality. Not scumhunter mentality.
That "scumslip" by thingy = lame. Also, no follow up (indicative of acting).
#4 - 180 on Emptyger from last post.
#6 - Well, that's a stupid argument. I think calling out your own lover just indicates obliviousness; there's certainly no reason for scum to do it; he thinks the scum are trying to deflect suspicion onto their own lovers? herpderp
#7 - generic reasoning for kcd wagon; pot calling kettle black w/ baby spice
#11 & 12 - hm, that actually looks legit to me. ...and tragedy never ended up answering that.
Tragedy
, would you be so kind as to do that, please?

I do not remember llama being this passive in Autumn mafia.

p. edit: Damn you, Mari ninja! :evil:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm on board.

Vote: Llamarble

But DBE makes me laugh :(
green shirt thursdays
PrayPiotr
PrayPiotr
Townie
PrayPiotr
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am

Post by PrayPiotr »

Just got the pm from the Mod, I'm reading now. I will have something up after I finish the thread and talk to my Lover. It will probably be late tonight or tomorrow.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

PrayPiotr wrote:Just got the pm from the Mod, I'm reading now. I will have something up after I finish the thread and talk to my Lover. It will probably be late tonight or tomorrow.

you are replaceing... haylen? am i correct?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Lover List
EmpTyger - Thingyman
GreyICE - Antihero
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes
Implosion - Kise
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage
Haylen/PrayP(?) - Silvador
Werewolf555 - Dramonic

Because we need this still posted...

also took umbrage/q21 off since they are dead so..
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

don't know if I like dram's/werewolf's contributions as of late.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

KCDA START READING THE GODDAMN GAME
I LITERALLY JUST STATED LIKE TWO POSTS AGO THAT HE WAS REPLACING IMPLOSION

I'm about *this* close to just slapping my vote back on KCDA and leaving it there until he gets lynched, because he's fucking terrible.
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Tragedy »

Kcdaspot wrote:
PrayPiotr wrote:Just got the pm from the Mod, I'm reading now. I will have something up after I finish the thread and talk to my Lover. It will probably be late tonight or tomorrow.

you are replaceing... haylen? am i correct?
Wrong; Implosion.

Also, hey praypiotr.

Just hope you're not going to go bad this time :)
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”