7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate
11. Yosarian2 (1) - Fate
13. llarmable (4) - Yosarian2, Bub Bidderskins, werewolf555, DLG

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, Jahudo, brokenscraps, DavidParker

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Last edited by Empking on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 am

Post by bobsnox »

Yos wrote:What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
ahh I read into his "guarantee" that he was softclaiming an investigative role, but now I remember how he originally though Llamarble was scum...

I will gladly get back on the Llamarble wagon if Fate does not produce something convincing
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

bobsnox wrote:
Yos wrote:What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
ahh I read into his "guarantee" that he was softclaiming an investigative role, but now I remember how he originally though Llamarble was scum...

I will gladly get back on the Llamarble wagon if Fate does not produce something convincing
Why did you jump to begin with?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I think "being Fate" is an investigative role.

@Broken: Neither is a lie. I voted Whisky
before
his fakeclaim because he was the only alternative to myself. When I saw his claim later on, it looked obviously fake. Considering Jahudo was already voting Whisky, I would have expected him to reach a "that's obviously a lie; it's lynchtime" conclusion like the players before him. My suspicion was that he didn't because he was afraid he was lynching a traitorbuddy. He could also have assumed whiskey wasn't lying due to knowing whisky's alignment.

VOTE: Yosarian
I've felt like he's been twisting things to make me look like scum for awhile. Specifically stating actions while ignoring the reasons for them.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote: Now please, let's lynch Yosarian who has contributed an original thought to this game for some discernible (due to laziness) amount of weeks outside of "Let me twist everything Marble has said into a scum motivation, and get him lynched."
I haven't twisted anything Llama has said. His reaction to pressure was simply to flip out and to attack every single person voting for him in irrational, angry, ALL CAPS posts. None of what he's done looks like real scumhunting at all, and every time it seems like we get close to lynching him, some random guy comes out of nowhere and derails the wagon.

Anyway, I don't care if you think you have a meta on me; seems like every game I'm in that I'm town, someone attacks me absolutly convinced that they know my meta based on some random comment I made somewhere and starts spouting BS to me about what I always do; they're generally wrong, but I guess that's a side effect of me having played so many different games over the years is that everyone thinks they know my playstyle.

What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
He has done more scumhunting than the rest of the game combined while under the pressure of L-1, all the while stalling off his claim so that the day would be more informative. There's no way you would miss this.

Now I could sit here and explain to scum why town is town, BUT there's been PLENTY of discussion on why Marble is town (even some posts from Nikanor aka my slot with good reasoning), I'm not gonna rehash old points.

What I AM going to do is sell this Yosarian wagon to all the townies out there.

NOW IF ANYONE has any hesitation to vote Yosarian, please direct me toward your concerns and I will ease them, and we can lynch Yosarian together.

Bobsnox, while Darla is scum, your vote is needed on Yosarian so that we can ripple the scumteam's co-ordination. I doubt Darla has more than 5 posts in the Scum QT, and she is no real threat. The team will likely crumble after Yosarian flips.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
bobsnox wrote:

Why did you jump to begin with?
Why did you avoid the answer I made to your question, and post that was directed solely at you?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Llamarble wrote: VOTE: Yosarian
I've felt like he's been twisting things to make me look like scum for awhile. Specifically stating actions while ignoring the reasons for them.
The best way to tell if someone's scum or not is to look at actions. Motive can be fuzzy, actions are clear.

In any case, I haven't seen any reason to think that you have any pro-town motive for any of your OMGUS attacks at all. This one is a good example, actually; you seem to be attacking me because A) you don't like that I'm voting you, and B) now that fate attacked me, you feel like you might have a shot at getting me mislynched.

You obviously weren't convinced by Fate's arguments, because he didn't make any, he just mentioned some vauge meta but didn't explain it. Therefore, your actions here pretty clearly mark you as opportunistic, and probably oppertunistic scum.

If you actually don't think that my case against you has any merit, then why did you never respond to it yesterday? Specifically, you never even responded to my post # 463 yesterday, which was a pretty detailed analysis of how you reacted when were under presssure, how you contradicted yourself, spammed, flailed around, tried to use FAKE ANGER to deflect attacks against you, and generally acted like caught scum. I did quite a detailed analysis of your posting at that key moment, all of it valid and factually true, and your only response was to ignore it and call me scum. You now claiming that I'm "scummy" because I "twisted facts" is just complete BS; I bet you know my case against you is correct, or you wouldn't have avoided responding to it like that.

If you actually want to avoid being lynched today, I'd suggest you go back and try to understand why so many people are voting you and try to convince us that we're wrong, instead of just lashing out and deflecting.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote: Now I could sit here and explain to scum why town is town, BUT there's been PLENTY of discussion on why Marble is town (even some posts from Nikanor aka my slot with good reasoning), I'm not gonna rehash old points.
Give me one. Quote Nik's post that convinced you if you can't invent your own reason. Just give me something to work with here.

Llama is on the verge of being lynched, and has been all game, because he's consistently looked scummy as hell, but every time he gets close, someone comes out of nowhere with some bullshit reason why we shouldn't lynch him.

You need to explain to me why you think Llama is town, and you need to do it now, before we lynch him. None of this vague abstract BS where you try to blame your opinions on other people; i want details. Give me a rational argument now, and I'll be more likely to consider the possibility that you might just misguided town when Llama flips scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Fate »

632: Read Nikanors ISO. Im not here to do the dirty work for you. Its clear his reasoning. Read Fishys posts, that reasoning is clear. HELL read MY posts, and its clear the point at which Marble became obvtown.

Marble is on the verge of being lynched because he claimed VT and scum don't want to NK him. He'll be around for awhile SO LISTEN UP GUYS: Hes town.

We're not lynching Marble today, such should be obvious by my presence in this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I convinced Marble because when I say someone is scum, they are scum, and when I say someone is town, they are town.

There's no need for cases or specifics, just a good track record.

Though I've summarized why you were scum in my other post, and if anyone thinks you are TOWN all they need to do is point me toward their reason for thinking that and I'll show them the error of their ways.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Bub - I already said I thought Fate was softclaiming cop or something
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Fate - I'll ISO Yos soon
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Llamarble isn't strictly OMGUSing. He's against me and I'm not against him. I don't see scum who are trying to save themselves act that way to so many people.

A reason Yosarian is town. Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But I'm going to hang out on the Darla wagon for a little bit. Maybe see if she'll come by to answer some questions :/

Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Llamarble »

First of all, in justification of my vote, I've been suspicious of Yosarian for awhile, then Fate came out and said he was suspicious of Yosarian for some of the same reasons I did (twisting to push his case on me (see below for example), not seeing that I'm town (AKA OMGUS except I know Yostown doesn't suck -> Yos isn't town), having an Enderwhiskybobsnox scumlist) and said that Bub is less worthy of lynching. I think Fate is town, and I know Fate is a strong scumhunter, so I am willing to follow him here.

That post (463) is one that made me feel like yos was twisting my actions.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:@Yosarian: Can you give some examples of llarmable doing what you mentioned here:
Yosarian2 wrote:It feels like when he got in trouble, he just spammed up the thread with a bunch of garbage,
Basically, Llamable got to 6 votes on post 308, at 6 PM January 29th; the response to this was an absolute flood of posts from him, and in the next 32 hours or so, he made 22 posts, some of them quite long. Now, again, there's nothing wrong with posting a lot; that's not a sign of alignment, either way. A lot of the content of those posts, though, was really iffy, and most of it just feels like wild flailing, mostly directed at the people attacking him. Post 7 included a vague attack at "scum piling on his wagon"; post 8 he attacks Bub; post 9 he attacks FF for voting him; post 10 he attacks DLG for voting him. Post 11 he calls whisky a buddy of Bub. Post 13 he changes his mind and calls FF town again; post 15 he calls me and Fishy buddies of Bub and defends whisky, while post 16 he calls whiskey scum again. Note this is all within a 4 hour period, and right after he gets to lynch -1.

It really does look like when his back was against the wall, Llamble's response was to just try to flood the thread with posts; the posts don't look like a coherent attempt to scumhunt at all, more like a series of wild swings in a last ditch attempt to go after or discredit anyone and everyone who was attacking him. Also some weird stuff going on here with him and whiskey, he keeps swinging back and fourth between calling whiskey scum and defending him, and this continues.

It all looks to me like a scum trying to fight his way out of a corner. I'm trying to avoid using the word "spamming", since he got offended by that and it's really not accurate (it was all game-related stuff, for one thing), but the key thing here is that posting a lot when he gets in trouble is not a town tell here at all, and it feels like people are treating it like one.
"Post 7 included a vague attack at scum piling" on my wagon as an aside at the sudden increase in my wagon's size after I started making my case against Bidderskins (and specifically the fact that Bidderskins himself joined). The bulk and main purpose of that post was an explanation of my reads on Darla.

Post 8 I attacked Bub. Yes.

Post 9 I found a recent post of FF's to be weird because he appeared to be dropping alignment knowledge and lining up lynches, so I reread him. Post 13 is the result of that reread, namely that I still found FF to be town.

Post 10 I attack DLG for voting me because he claimed to believe whisky was lying, which should have given whisky way higher lynch priority from townDLG's perspective.

Post 11 I do say Whiskey also looks scummy for bandwagoning and lack of scumhunting.

Post 15 I say I don't think the whisky contradiction-business was actually him lying but rather him being sarcastic but say I still believe whisky is scummy for the reasons I mentioned in 11. I defended the contradiction business because I believed it was simply sarcasm and that the town should be aware of this since several players were basing reads off of it. At that point I thought Fishy was scummy because the way he pointed out Bub attacking the people on his wagon made me feel like he was defending Bub in advance and trying to tell him to be less scummy. And Yos has been on my scumlist since my 5th post.

Post 16 I do include whisky in my scumlist. In agreement with 11 and 15. So the accusation of flipflopping there is simply inaccurate.

Presenting all the things I did without the accompanying reasons makes it sound like I am swinging around wildly. I did indeed analyze a lot of players and discuss a lot of things in a short period of time. Responding to the reasons people are going after me and analyzing players is not the same thing as "attacking anyone who attacks me." My primary scumread, Bub, joined my wagon after I voted him. For some reason Yosarian declares me scum trying to fight out of a corner instead of town doing so. I believe this is because he wanted to mislynch me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahudo wrote:Llamarble isn't strictly OMGUSing. He's against me and I'm not against him. I don't see scum who are trying to save themselves act that way to so many people.

A reason Yosarian is town. Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But I'm going to hang out on the Darla wagon for a little bit. Maybe see if she'll come by to answer some questions :/

Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
Darla is going to be inactive/active regardless of the votes on her.

Your attempt to deflect me from Yosarian is noted, Jahundo.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

bobsnox wrote:Bub - I already said I thought Fate was softclaiming cop or something
Softclaiming cop is poor play. Pointing it out is worse.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Probably, but I get tired of waiting for her and others.

I see you are serious about Yos so I will take a serious look at him and give a full read, probably tomorrow.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Fate wrote:
bobsnox wrote:Bub - I already said I thought Fate was softclaiming cop or something
Softclaiming cop is poor play. Pointing it out is worse.
I don't think I pointed out that I thought you were softclaiming until I realized you weren't actually softclaiming. There was nothing wrong with how I handled that IIRC.

Ok, as promised - Yos ISO summary:

Yos's first 5 posts looked good to me, but he does seem scummy when referring to the wagon on Darla (his 6th post). I pointed out how his 8th post was misguided in terms of chronology - not sure if it was scummy but it was wrong at least. He does linger on the idea that I was aggressively driving a Darla wagon - perhaps defending a scumbuddy? His request that I better explain my Darla post does not seem genuine to me - more like he is trying to avoid the Darla wagon. His 15th post is scummy for the fact that he makes it a point to state that he doesn't have a read on Darla at that time.

His 16th post is strange. He basically says "DLG and Bub have good reasons for voting Darla and you [bobsnox] don't." But in saying that, he implies that he still doesn't find the case against her convincing.

Alright, I'll play along for today:

UNVOTE: Darla
VOTE: Yosarian2
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

bobsnox wrote:His 16th post is strange. He basically says "DLG and Bub have good reasons for voting Darla and you [bobsnox] don't." But in saying that, he implies that he still doesn't find the case against her convincing.
Well, yes. I explained this.

There's a difference between a "case you agree with" and a "case that you can imagine a pro-town person might make". DLG and Bub seemed to be doing pro-town scumhunting; I think they're both town. I didn't agree with their conclusions, but that's completly different.

Your play at the time, on the other hand, seemed really scummy. I explained why in some detail. I actually like your later day-1 play a lot more, though, and you've since moved way down on my suspect list.

For the most part, the reason I didn't comment much on Darla on day 1 was that I really didn't agree with the case on her at all (I still think it was pretty terrible), but I'm generally unwilling to defend a lurker when they should be defending themselves. She should come in here and defend herself; we clearly need to hear more from her, especally if she's feeling better now.

While she was sick and such, i was willing to cut her some slack, but if she doesn't get in here and start posting some content soon, I'd be willing to put a vote on her.

I wish someone could tell me why we're breaking apart the wagon on the increasingly obvious scum llama here, though. This town is so bloody ADD, it's frustrating.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Yessssssssssssssss

Yosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by DLG »

Fate wrote:Fishy and DLG immediately get into a crossvoting town on town dickfight. Joy.
This is a possibility I've considered. The basis of our argument seems to be a strong theory disagreement.

Through your Day 1 post, I was with you most of the way. In particular, Llamarble should have been lynched when he got to L-1, twice. This, though, I don't really get.
Fate wrote:Ah so Llmarble claims VT. Yeah I guess this seals it, Llmarble is bad obvtown.
*sigh*
I think given Final Fires soft-claim from earlier, Llamarble had no choice. If he guessed wrong on a PR, Final Fires would have CC'd and sealed the deal. I think he tried and failed to get an idea of what PR Final Fires really was and defaulted to VT.

Looks to me like you read ender241 as bad town, and came out the other end with a similar stance on Llamarble. Is that basically correct?
Fate wrote:NOW IF ANYONE has any hesitation to vote Yosarian, please direct me toward your concerns and I will ease them, and we can lynch Yosarian together.
I'll humor you enough to say Yosarian2's ISO. The best point you have against Yosarian2 is that he becomes highly suspicious for his efforts to derail the DarlaBlueEyes wagon if and only if she flips scum. Of course, you also pointed out Jahudo doing the same thing. The big difference between what they did and what Fishythefish did is that they were doing these things earlier on and Fishythefish did it right when the town was at lynch point. Yet, Fishythefish is obvTown and they are likely scum? Does not compute for me.
Fate wrote:Marble is on the verge of being lynched because he claimed VT and scum don't want to NK him.
Isn't anymore likely than Llamarble is on the verge of being lynched because he's scum and his team won't NK him.

I may not be overawed by your entrance, but there's this to soothe the blow.
Llamarble wrote:I think "being Fate" is an investigative role.
Just be careful next time you sit down. Llamarble's nose is likely to break off up in there.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Llamarble wrote: "Post 7 included a vague attack at scum piling" on my wagon as an aside at the sudden increase in my wagon's size after I started making my case against Bidderskins (and specifically the fact that Bidderskins himself joined). The bulk and main purpose of that post was an explanation of my reads on Darla.

Post 8 I attacked Bub. Yes.

Post 9 I found a recent post of FF's to be weird because he appeared to be dropping alignment knowledge and lining up lynches, so I reread him. Post 13 is the result of that reread, namely that I still found FF to be town.

Post 10 I attack DLG for voting me because he claimed to believe whisky was lying, which should have given whisky way higher lynch priority from townDLG's perspective.

Post 11 I do say Whiskey also looks scummy for bandwagoning and lack of scumhunting.

Post 15 I say I don't think the whisky contradiction-business was actually him lying but rather him being sarcastic but say I still believe whisky is scummy for the reasons I mentioned in 11. I defended the contradiction business because I believed it was simply sarcasm and that the town should be aware of this since several players were basing reads off of it. At that point I thought Fishy was scummy because the way he pointed out Bub attacking the people on his wagon made me feel like he was defending Bub in advance and trying to tell him to be less scummy. And Yos has been on my scumlist since my 5th post.

Post 16 I do include whisky in my scumlist. In agreement with 11 and 15. So the accusation of flipflopping there is simply inaccurate.

Presenting all the things I did without the accompanying reasons makes it sound like I am swinging around wildly. I did indeed analyze a lot of players and discuss a lot of things in a short period of time. Responding to the reasons people are going after me and analyzing players is not the same thing as "attacking anyone who attacks me." My primary scumread, Bub, joined my wagon after I voted him. For some reason Yosarian declares me scum trying to fight out of a corner instead of town doing so. I believe this is because he wanted to mislynch me.
I think you were swinging around wildly. Most of the explinations for those swings were weak at best, llama. Your comment that FF was "lining up lynches" was absurd. So was your theory that I was working with Bub to try to mislynch Darla, or whatever it was. Your attack on the DLG was weird and creepy, and you can give whatever justifiaction about who he "should" have been attacking you want; it seems pretty clear that you just didn't like that he was voting for you. Your attack on me pretty clearly has similar motivations, as do pretty much all of your attacks.

In a very brief period of time there, in sequensial order, in a seires of fairly contradictory posts, you go person by person and attack basically everyone on your bandwagon, in fairly irrational ways. You do this right after you get to lynch -1. Don't try and tell me there's no connection between those two facts. Meanwhile, you've done basically no scumhunting that wasn't "OMG, this person is attacking me so I'm going to vote him" stuff. I don't think you've been trying to find scum, I think you've been trying to go after people on your wagon to discredit them and to try to get the wagon off you and onto one of them; I think you've been much more worried about self-preservation then about anything else. And, frustratingly, it seems like that scumtactic is working for you here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Marble has been fighting for his life for goddamn last 15 pages of this thread for what I can see.

SO YEAH, when I come in and see how town he is and I fight on his side, unlike Fishy who is a passive player, he SUCKS UP TO ME.

BECAUSE I AM THE SAVIOR OF THIS TOWN.

This "he claimed VT at that point because if he had claimed PR it would've been countered" shit is just that.
1. A VT claim USUALLY results in a lynch, the fact that it didn't was a miracle of towniness from several people. THUS scum claim PR to either
-Live as a PR fakeclaim for ahwile
-Out a PR.
Also your excuse that "FF softclaimed, so marble didnt want to claim PR" is BS because WHETHER FF SOFTCLAIMED OR NOT, scum knows there are POWERROLES out ther ein this setup.

Go back. Re-read the WHOLE pages from when Marble was at L-2, to when he was at L-1, to when he claimed. His LINE OF THOUGHT was CLEARLY town. He wanted to get as much information and debate out there as possible, BEFORE claiming VT which he knew would likely result in his lynch.

THAT IS OBVTOWN.

Another thing: Devil's avocado on "Llmabrble wont die at night cuz hes scum" is stupid and just arguing for the sake of it.

Another thing: Vote Yosarian, not Llmarble. Llmarble doesn't die as long as I am alive. Is that clear? Mislynch him tomorrow if you fucks want, but not today.

Another thing: Marble's train of thought when Whisky was being run up, then softclaimed, then BULLSHIT CLAIMED, was clear as day.

Oh and here I am, I basically just listed all the reasons Marble is town.

SO THEREY OU GO YOSARIANSCUM, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. LETS SEE HOW YOU TWIST THESE POINTS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok Yosarian, I'll play this game with you.

I'll take a quote from you and then a quote from Marble to show how you're wrong.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

I think you've been much more worried about self-preservation then about anything else.
Llamarble wrote:I don't think Whiskey is scum either, though I'm in the middle of a post on that.
Let's lynch BB.

I try hard not to get lynched as all roles and all alignments.
Not getting lynched is playing toward your wincon unless you're a jester.
Also VT happens to be my favorite normal role.
^This is not scum worried abotu self-preservation. He calls the counter wagon, that
we know was on town
, "not a good choice" and call Whisky TOWN, when he could've easily had a "scum" read on him to justify Whisky's wagon.

NEXT.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”